The boy who was given up

By Wasabi0_0Slytherin

Harry Potter, a young wizard thrust into a world of death, evil and lies. In order to navigate through the fo... More

Chapter One: The Night Of Terror
Chapter two: The incident
Chapter three: Diagon Alley
Chapter four: Welcome to the gang
Chapter five: Sorting
Chapter six: Class and confrontations
Chapter seven: The boggart and flying
Chapter eight: Weekends, God fathers and the strange man...
Chapter nine: New information, who is this dude?
Chapter ten: A disastrous end to year one...
Chapter eleven: Coming home and starting again
Chapter twelve: God fathers
Chapter thirteen: Parties and sleep overs
Chapter fourteen: The zoo
Chapter fifteen: Back to school
Chapter sixteen: First day detentions!?
Chapter seventeen: The voice
Chapter eighteen: McGonagall and Dueling classes.
Chapter nineteen: The diary...
Chapter twenty: Answers and secrets
Chapter Twenty-one: Stopping the basilisk and rage...
Chapter twenty- two: Inheritance...
Chapter Twenty-Four: Training
Chapter twenty-five: Mastering and the holidays
Chapter twenty-six: Year three and secondary responses
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The inheritance...
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The scolding and the "incident"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Memories
Chapter Thirty: Questions and TEA...
Chapter Thirty-One: The first date
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hostage
Chapter Thirty-Three: The new era
Chapter Thirty-Four: Christmas Special
Chapter Thirty Five: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty Six: The Triwizard tournament announcement
Chapter Thirty Seven: The silent war
Chapter Thirty-Eight: DADA? I think not
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Sleep Over Part One
Chapter Forty: The Sleepover Part Two
Chapter Forty-One: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part One
Chapter Forty-Two: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part Two
Chapter Forty-Three: Feeling light-headed?
Chapter Forty-Four: The Shadowland
Chapter Forty-Five: And the Champion is...
Chapter Forty-Six: Too Much
Chapter Forty-Seven: Getting out of it?
Chapter Forty-Eight: Helping Harry
Chapter Forty-Nine: The First Task
Chapter Fifty: The Clue
Chapter Fifty-One: The Garden
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Second Task
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Annoying Beetle
Chapter Fifty-Four: Ballroom dancing
Chapter Fifty-Five: Is that a promise?
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Final Task Part One
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Final Task Part Two
Chapter Fifty-Eight: The Final Task Part Three
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Infirmary
Chapter Sixty: The Beginning Of Forever
Chapter Sixty-One: Here is to Forever
Chapter Sixty-Two: Not Even Death Could Part Us, My Love.

Chapter twenty-three: Gringotts...

10.8K 342 161
By Wasabi0_0Slytherin

Once everyone was finished eating their lunch everyone piled into the living room. 

"Okay guys you all know how floo powder works when you get there wait at the counter and we will reconvene there." Lucius said to everyone.

"Gringotts!" Harry yelled as he was pulled through the floo network. Not the most pleasant feeling you could ever have. 

Once everyone had reconvened Harry asked the Goblins politely, "Excuse me Sir but I would like to have an inheritance test done if it is no trouble." 

When the Goblin looked up he gasped and bowed, "Master you may certainly it would be a pleasure to serve you, anything you need right this way." 

Everyone's mouths were wide open in shock as they had never seen a Goblin seem the least bit interested in a wizard let alone call on their master.

Harry however simply smiled and walked the way the Goblin was gesturing. The Goblin then glanced at the rest of the and sneered before smiling and continuing after Harry. 

Breaking out of their trance the rest followed hastily eager to see what exactly Harry was to make the Goblin this...Happy I guess.

"Through here Master Potter, does the... Rest of them... Need to come?" The Goblin asked sweetly as he tried to mask his hatred for the rest of the wizards.

"Yes and thank you for bringing us here, may your gold flow generously." Harry stated.

"And you enemies drop at you feet, not that you have any trouble with that." The Goblin laughed before he bowed and exited the doorway allowing the others into the room.

"What was all that about?" Dudley asked confused.

"I don't know they usually hate all wizards he must have a really special inheritance." Narcissa stated just as confused.

Once they were all seated inside the room the Goblin behind the desk smiled at Harry and asked, "If you would be so gracious as to drop three droplets of blood onto this parchment and all will be revealed to your great self." The Goblin handed Harry a dagger that looked like it was carved out the most rare of stones and never used before. Confirming everyone's thoughts Lucius gasped and exclaimed, "That is the dagger only to be used for the highest of warlocks." 

The Goblin glared at him and replied coldly, "Yes it is and this young man deserves the world and he shall have it at a snap of his fingers if you know what is good for you then you shall show some respect." The Goblin looked like he was going to go on a rampage of how great Harry was but he was stopped by a swift hand of Harry's moved up. 

"There is no need for that, thank you." Harry then grabbed the dagger out of the Goblins hand and cut the tip of his finger.

Three perfect dark red drops fell from his finger before the cut instantly healed and perfect words formed on the parchment.

The Goblin held the paper like it was gold before handed the paper to Harry with a small bow.

A small gap went between Harry's mouth formed and his eyes bulged at the writing:

Birth name: Harry James Potter,

Biological parents: Lilly and James Potter,

Acting Parental/caregiver: Petunia Evans

Siblings: Evan Potter (biological) Dudley Evans (Caregiver bond)

Mate: Unknown, (Alive)

Inheritances: Master of Death (Received recently), Half soul (Given 31st October 1981 to be received 14th birthday) A/N I don't understand their school years so his birthday will be during school regardless of whether it is right or not.

Blocks placed on him: Magic sealed - Albus Dumbledore (Broken age 3), Submissive potion (Broken age 5), Hatred potion to all things dark (Broken age 7) 

When Draco noticed Harry hadn't moved for several moments after reading the paper he slid it out of his hand to get a look. 

"That is bull shit how dare he place potions and spells on Harry!" Draco bellowed confusing the adults as they all scrambled to look.

Once everyone was up to speed with what had happened all attention turned back to Harry as huge black wings erupted out of his back. 

"Master you must calm down you need to have control first." The Goblin frantically said as he ran over to Harry. He whispered a few spells before Harry's black and void of any emotions eyes turned back to loving green ones.

"Thank you." Harry whispered to the Goblin.

"No problem Master, if you would like we Goblins could teach you control during the Holidays, we still remember the last master," The Goblins eyes seemed cloudy, like he wasn't there anymore, "She was amazing, strong, independent, but I think with my whole heart you will grow to be even better."

"That would be good." Harry said before turning back to the crowd of concerned eyes.

"Can we go home I am tired." Harry whispered and they all nodded frantically.

As they all left they received the same attention, the bows, the gasps and the whispers. But all went over Harry's head as he walked to the floo looking like he would pass out.

As soon as they got through the floo Harry aparated to Draco's room and locked the door.

"Is he Okay?" Narcissa asked Petunia.

"After a traumatic event he likes to be by himself we should leave him for a little bit and check on him soon he may want to rest before dinner." She replied but still looked worried.

"Can we stay here Mom I don't want to leave Har." Dudley asked Petunia.

"No sorry Dud this is someone else's home and we can't impose." She told him and he pouted.

"Nonsense you can all stay we have the room." Lucius said to everyone which granted him smiles all around. 

The whole group walked into the lounge and settled in to either reading or chatting calmly. It was the perfect afternoon for it after all, a light sun, gorgeous breeze and a spectacular view. 

Meanwhile in Harry's room.

He wasn't looking at the view. He wasn't focused on the sun or the whisper of the wind. His eyes were locked on the impending storm clouds. Coming to ruin the spectacle that was the earth. He couldn't help but relate to this picture. He felt like he was the storm, coming to ruin his family and friends. Always spoiling the mood. Always causing a scene. He didn't know how long he was staring at the clouds but he knew it was long enough to start to become stiff in the window seat. Draco's window seat. Even now he was ruining everything for Draco. I mean he was in Draco's room with the door locked. Harry sighed to himself. He felt he could never do anything right. That much was clear. The sadness his eyes held told more than his words would ever would. Revealed more than he ever would. But most couldn't read his eyes. Some would say his eyes were cold, or always skeptical. But not many saw why. Draco was the first friend he had who truly understood him. The real him. But now Harry didn't know if he was helping Draco or burdening him. 

Luckily for Harry before his thoughts took at turn for the worst a creak sounded around the room. Harry's sad gaze drifted to the floorboards, which seemed to be moving. 

Out of the floor popped the face of Draco Malfoy.

"Sorry Dray I-" Harry chocked out in between shaky breaths  before Draco launched at Harry and smothered him in a hug. Somehow once again Draco always knew what Harry needed.

"Shh Harry it's okay," Draco soothed, "I am right here and I am not going anywhere." 

"Bu-But" Harry tried as he broke into sobs.

"But nothing Harry take a deep breath Harry come on do it with me." Draco took a big breath in and let it out. He repeated this action with Harry for a few minutes before Harry calmed down. 

"Now, tell me what's wrong?" Draco asked Harry softly.

Harry sighed, "I'm sorry Draco I don't mean to be such a buzz kill, I just feel like I am ruining everything. I mean it's the holidays and everyone i hauled up here because of me." 

"First of all you are not a buzz kill and second have you seen everyone Harry, we all love you, so much. And we would all do anything for you, so we are more than happy to be there for you especially since you would do it for us in a heart beat. Lastly Harry, it would take a lot more than a creature inheritance to dampen everyone's moods, they are down there reading, talking and Father and Evan is showing Dudley and Petunia how to play exploding snap which Remus and Sirius are having fun with also."

At this Harry chuckled.

"There's that smile I love so much." Draco beamed and Harry's cheeks turned a light shade of pink which only made Harry smile wider.

Harry looked torn between speaking before curiosity got the best of him, Hey Draco why is everyone so chill about creature inheritances here I mean they are not very common but everyone aside from the obvious few are chill?"

"Well Harry I think I am ready to tell you." Draco said which instantly put a serious mood into the room.

"Do you remember my Bogart's form, the one that was wings and blood.Yeah? Cool well that is because I have a creature inheritance, a demon inheritance to be exact, this particular inheritance causes the person to be more prone to anger and I don't want to hurt anyone ever an the thought that I could... Scares me." Draco trailed off and Harry latched his arms around the other boy's neck.

"Well in that case we can get through this together, no matter what we always help each other and tell each other our worries?" Harry said as he put out his pinky."

"Defiantly," Draco chuckled as he met Harry's finger. "Let's be loose cannons together." 

------------Mean while downstairs--------------

Bam! 

The pile of cards exploded in the innocent and shocked face of Dudley. Everyone laughed at his reaction as it was quite dramatic. 

A wide smile broke out onto Dudley's face as he exclaimed, "I love this game! We should play with Harry do you think we can go up now?" He turned to Petunia with a hopeful expression.

"Soon Pumpkin just a little longer." She smiled sadly.

"If you don't mind me asking how do you know he likes to be left alone after a 'traumatic' event, has something bad happened before?" Lilly asked and everyone fell silent, a celar indication that something did.

"Um, well yes but it isn't my place to say." Petunia said looking down.

"Please Petunia, he's my son and I can't even help him when he is in pain." James chocked out.

"I'm sorry James I know you are trying to make things right but I can't." She replied sadly.

He nodded and looked over to Sirius and Remus talking quietly, laughing about some joke, longing to be included. 'Oh why did I have to be so naive as to believe Dumbledore.' James cursed to himself.

"Speaking of Harry where did Draco go I haven't seen him for ages?" Dudley asked looking around.

"Oh he didn't!" Narcissa exclaimed looking around before her eyes rested on Lucius.

"That little shite." Lucius muttered.

"What?" Remus and Sirius asked curiously.

"Draco, when he was a child went to see a muggle film and the little boy had secret entrances in his room, so Draco being Draco decided he was going to build his own secret entrances and not let anyone know so no one could find him when we played hide and seek, he was gone for hours sometimes." Narcissa messily explained.

"So?" Evan asked.

"So he used a secret tunnel to get into his room and talk to Harry." Lucius explained as Narcissa hid her face in her hands.

"Gotta give it to him, that's smart." Sirius said after a few seconds of silence. 

Laughter echoes around the room and a soft voice broke them out of the fit, "What did I miss?" Harry asked softly.

Harry was standing at the door frame holding hands tightly with Draco.

"We were just laughing about how Draco was so impatient to see you that he used a secret tunnel to get into his room." Narcissa scoulded whilst still chuckling. 

Harry just smiled and the two boys walked over to exploding snap and Harry said to Dudley, "Wanna play a round?" 

Dudley's face lit up like it was Christmas and he started dealing the cards.

After a few hours of games Sirius and Remus announced, "We are going to the Mannor to get some clothes to bring back." 

They then started to head to the floo but were stopped halfway by James.

"Hey um guys I need to talk to you." He said awkwardly.

"Yes?" Remus asked, the more calm one of the two.

"Um well I just wanted to apologize I realize what I did was wrong and that I never should have trusted Dumbledore and that I fully understand why you both left years ago." 

"It is not us you should be apologizing to." Sirius said bluntly.

"I- I know." James stuttered looking down.

"We can't say we forgive you but we can say that we can move one." Remus said and James's head flipped up obvious excitement in his eyes.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, this place could use a little more pranks." Sirius said smirking slightly.

"Thanks I won't let you down again!" James said as they grabbed some floo powder.

"Okay see you soon Prongs." Remus said smiling.

"See you," James said after they had flooed with a small smile on his face.

'Maybe all will be alright one day,' James thought happily.

The rest of the afternoon was spent playing games and talking happily. Draco was right, it would take a lot more than a creature inheritance to dampen their moods.

A/N Hey Guys! Hope you enjoy i'm gonna go pass out now because it's 1am Ciao! XD

Word count: 2333 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.2K 13
" Is there a chance that it is incorrect?" " I'm sorry Mr. Potter, but there is no chance that it is incorrect." What if harry goes through an creatu...
13.1K 251 7
Harry Potter son of Jameson and Lily Potter. Harry is the older brother Emmett Potter the 'wrongly' declared boy who lived. The night Voldemort attac...
433K 11.7K 35
Harry finds out a secret about his past. Betrayed and hurt, Harry turns to the only person who can help him in his quest for revenge. Takes place dur...
895K 20K 41
Harry Potter finds out the truth. He was never really a Potter.... Read as he discovers, Betrayal Friendship And more about himself and his mysterio...