Mixed Personalities

By casuallyslaying

[sequal to Attitude problems] After moving to New York, almost making a turn around just to have more b... More

0.5
1.0
1.5
2.0
2.5
3.0
3.5
4.0
4.5
5.0
5.5
6.0
6.5
7.0
7.5
8.0
8.5
9.0
9.5
10.0
10.5
11.0
11.5
12.0
12.5
13.0
13.5
14.0
14.5
15.0
15.5
16.0
16.5
17.0
17.5
18.0
18.5
19.0
19.5
20.0
20.5
21.0
21.5
22.0
22.5
23.0
23.5
24.0
24.5
25.0
25.5
26.0
26.5
27.0
27.5
28.0
28.5
29.0
29.5
30.0
30.5
31.0
32.0
32.5
33.0
33.1
BONUS
Final book

31.5

20.3K 710 1.2K
By casuallyslaying

Alonso

"Babe" I muttered as I walked out the bathroom brushing my teeth. Nassiah stupid ass wanted to go to sleep at 3 am? I don't know the exact time because I had only got up to go to the bathroom and had to run his back until he fell asleep— his fault because he knows he likes to be up under me when he sleeps and then lately been sleeping the farthest away. "Nassiah getcha ass up" I muttered before going back into the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth. I had now been finished getting ready and Nassiah was still fast asleep. I yanked the blanket from his body and he just moved slightly.

"Are we pose to be going to help set up?" Nayson asked as he peaked his head through the door.

"Yeah were gonna leave soon" I informed the kid, Nayson was a nice kid; private school shaped him a lot, even though he had grew up in the same environment as Nassiah he got out at 11– or sent away at 11. So he lost all his edge , Nassiah tried to tell me he was gay but I doubt that also because when I took him to school the other day and helped him get started he was looking at females left to right. I was just worried he was gonna get beat up truthfully.

"Pa" I hummed as I sat next to him on the bed. He hummed a bit as I rubbed his butt then sent a harsh slap.

"You play to fucking much" he whined moving his face the other direction.

"Okay but we finna head to the shit and you got a two hours to get king up and ready" I informed him as I kept rubbing his butt.

"Mhmm I hear you" he started before shook his head. "Wait what?" His Head lifted up and he checked the time. It was 10 and the party started at noon. He also still had to redo Kings hair but that's his problem because he didn't wanna do it last night.

"Okay bye" I mumbled kissing his cheek then made my way out the room. I was going to argue about putting Nassiah in charge of actually doing something but the boy would just sit around and yell at people for moving to slow.  Me and Nayson headed over to Billy Bees  with Donnie and Maurice following behind us, Whose idea was it to have his party at the bounce house place?Who fucking knows. But king doesn't know that many people anyway.  It didn't take long to get there and the decorations were king of easy. Nassiah dumb ass made the change literally last night that he didn't think the park was smart— and wanted to have it at billy bees, then made me call the guy to talk to them— just so he could turn around and curse them out until he got what he wanted.

   "Mister Al-

"Did he just call you fucking mister Zo?" Donnie laughed as he came into the party area. "Mister Alonso? Oh hell na—Babe!" He called back towards Maurice.

   "What you need Nayson?" I questioned ignoring Donnie being the usual idiot he is as I put the plastic yellow table cloth over the table.

   "Well— you told me to get the pizza and stuff, I can't drive" he said a bit embarrassed.

  "Ain't you 16?" Donnie butted in.

  "Leave that boy alone, damn you like him or something?" Maurice jokes as he started blowing up balloons.

   "We finna roll out- I'll let you drive there" Donnie said waving off his boyfriend. "It's better then sitting here,what we need to get?" Donnie asked letting his arms reach for the ceiling due to him stretching.

   "Uh pizza, apple juice, cookies- we gotta pick up the cake" Nayson listed as the two of them walked out the room.

   "Now you can spill the tea" Maurice said almost instantly catching me off guard. I have never heard him say that shit and I think I could've went my whole life without.

   "Who you been hanging around?" I asked raising a eyebrow and he shrugs ignoring the question. "You been hanging round black girls?" His face gets red at the question which gave me the answer enough- no.

  "No but Reign has been watching love N hip hop alanta" he explained. So that's what his ass does when he goes home.

  "Ain't no tea to spill"  I didn't understand how he got that conclusion, I didn't do much- I went to work and home that was about it. Not to mention I did try to visit Tash atleast twice a week and I also started working on finishing my college degree online, I didn't have time to have tea.

"Everyone has tea, like me and Donnie has a bit argument the other day because I think he should fight for custody for Dj then he won't have to pay child support and Dj is always at the house anyway. But he said he don't wanna go through all that drama cause he hate his baby moms. He don't need no court to tell him he a full time father" he said as he put air quotes up every so often. I couldn't help but laugh mostly because I could see Donnie saying all of that— but his baby mother was also a fucking nutcase.

Setting up for the party was easy as fuck, the theme was paw patrol so after the blue and yellow balloons and streamers, he had silver balloons that said king and one that had a 3, paw patrol plates and a lil paw patrol toy but that was it. It didn't take Donnie and Nayson to be done either: just when they came back Nayson looked scared as fuck but Donnie was relaxed so I'm guessing Donnie was doing normal Donnie shit and Nayson got scared.

"MA I WANNA PLAY THOUGH" Dior was the first kid to arrive which was weird because well Where was Dj.

"Look- ya uncle" amor said as she lead dior towards us, once Dior did see me though she became slightly more interested and ran towards me so I could pick her up.

"Where's my best friend? And king?" She asked looking around quickly.

"They coming relax" she turned to me and stuck out her bottom lip the tears already forming in her face.

"I spenna night?" She asked blinking her eyelash's. I put her down with that question because she can ask her best friend the fuck. Ain't bout to use them fake tears on me.

"Better ask your best friend" she stomped her foot as Amor gave me a hug.

"Be good for my brother Dior, ohhh Imma Be Back later for her— you said it ends at 4?" Amor asked as she picked something out of my hair I gave her a small nod.

"Okay mommy's leaving, hugs kisses" she said before attacking Dior with both. "Bye donnie And Donnie's boufriend?" She said slightly confused but walked out anyway. The next people to come was Arnold and his daughter Paris— she was 6 but king didn't know that much kids so why not.

"Yo ugly ass in hea playing husband of the year" Arnold said as soon as he stepped close enough for me to hear. Paris gave me a small wave from behind her dad, I love shy kids— because they mind their business if King was shy— shit would be a lot easier.

   "Shut yo long skinny neck having ass up" I said swatting at him. He dapped Donnie up who kept poking Dior causing the little girl  to burst  into laughter each and every time.  After Paris warmed up to dior a bit Arnold told me he would pick her up around 3 before she goes back with her mom.  Dior had on a crown even though there are paw patrol capes they could put on. She wanted to be different she told me.

    "King can you walk where you suppose to be? Maybe take yo shoes off for you go play huh?" Nassiahs voice carried like a siren. "KING! I'm bout to make you cry on ya mother fucking birthday" 

   "Why is he yelling already?"  Nayson whispered into my ear as I took a sip of my sprite.

   "When isn't he screaming?" Donnie butted in as he sent a smack to Maurice's ass as he walked back in the room.

   "I want my-

"Go straight he's in that fucking room" Nassiah complained and soon enough a pouting king ran in the room.

   "Daddy pa being ean" he huffed as he rubbed his face.

  "Fuck him up it's your birthday" Donnie encouraged as I placed the small boy on my lap.

   "Happy birthday bratt" I said to the small boy I put down my cup and ticked him which got a smile on his face almost instantly. "You can't be sad look all the people who came to see you"I started as I pinched his cheek.

  "But pa elling" he explained.

   "But you and DD and Paris can go play now" I  started helping him take off his sneakers.  Nassiah finally walked in an pissed off expression across his face aswell.

  "Damn goodmorning rude ass" Donnie started as Nassiah sat down next to Maurice instead of the guy.

"Dayquellz" the female voice took me off guard until I actually looked at her,Dayquellz baby mother was someone I never really talked to but know of. Everyone hated her,her eyes glanced over my way so I looked away. "Whose ya friend?" She hummed

"Bitch mind yo mother fucking business, don't be glancing no type of ways" Nassiah started.

"Alright Nassiah you always doing the most- like relax fore you pop a vein"

"I'm bout to pop yo thot ass"

"Leave my brother alone, where my son at?" He snapped.

"He's playing, don't fucking talk to me like that I'll get—

"Get them!" He yelled the argument between the two increasing. Maurice obviously didn't wanna be there he got tense as soon as she walked in. I know understood why nobody liked her thot ass.

"Your pussy ass boyfriend — ain't nobody scared of him" Nassiah butted in. I exhaled as I got up from the chair I was sitting in I tapped nassiahs side only for him to just stare like an idiot.

"Come on" he remained still for a few seconds before giving in and leading the way to watch the kids. Nayson was playing with them which was better then me because I wasn't fucking get my black ass up there.

"Best friend it's me!" Dior said after coming down the slide.

"Look at you, you coming to my house after this?" He asked moving her hair out of her face.

"No my uncle said I couldn't" she said making both pair of eyes dart towards me with anger. Alright these mother fuckers dragging it.

"He don't run shit, you better tell your ma when she get back"

"Come on!" Dj yelled pulling the female back into whatever game they were playing.

" I feel old as fuck! Three years old?" Nassiah spoke as he rubbed his face, "I need some dick" he then added before leaning his body against mine.

"You gonna have to wait"

"They won't even notice we gone, we can say we went to uhh the—

"Weren't you just mad at me for like two weeks straight?"

"Yeah and? Still kind of mad but that's besides the point" I pushed him forward a bit so he wasn't pressing into me.

"So basically you finna use me for my dick and then stay mad?" I asked loosely wrapping my arms around him.

"Ook! I up high" king yelled from one of the tubes above us. When we looked up I pretended to be shocked which made the boy laughter multiple then he crawled away.

"Technically that shit been my dick, you just holding it" Nassiah was a full character because every time he said something he probably didn't Even hear how outrageous he sounds. "King don't mess up that outfit " he yelled making me smack my lips.

"Why'd you put him in white anyway, you know that boy finna mess that shit up"

"It was a good ass pict-

"Ahh everyone run here I mother fucking come" Donnie said he now had his shoes off and was trying to climb up the jungle gym and all the kids ran the opposite way of him.

"Great— I can get a drink" Nayson said coming down the slide out of breath and sweating. Damn. He practically ran back into the party room.

"Okay I'm bored come on" Nassiah hummed as we went back to the back room. Maurice was setting up his camera he wanted to take pictures, and he used photography as a elective in college like an idiot.

"Okay cheese" He said as soon as I sat down. It wasn't a instinct but it was and covered my face. Nassiah moves his hands and threw up a gang sign as he leaned into me. Maurice took the picture smiled at it before going out to bother the kids.

"You got a side hoe ion know about?" Nassiah asked as he picked picked string out his brothers hair.

"Ion take good pictures I be looking bad" the room got quiet and the brothers looked at me.

"You kind of piss me off, it's like everyone else knows they wanna suck ya dick— but you're just confused. Alonso you know you fine right?" Nassiah started he licked his lips at the end which made a soft smile spread across my face. This boy. "Why you think I almost fought Donnie baby mom? She a thot ass bitch" nassiahs phone then went off and he ignored the first time the call went through, then they called again. He declined the second time but the third time I beat his hand and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked and a panic breath came through the phone.

"Nassiah? Nassy" Mo'Naes voice was on the phone but she been went home so I was confused.

"Mo what you want" as soon as I asked Nassiah rolled his eyes he's obviously still holding that grudge.

"Alonso! Oh where is Nassiah?"

"Well-

"Daddy just died! I have to catch a plane down there but his girlfriend called me! He's dead Alonso" a son came through the phone breaking my heart for the female.

"Pa" I said softly as Nassiah ate of Naysons plate. I looked around but it was only us three "Keem died" Nayson face dropped but Nassiah just continued eating the boys chips before giving me a small shrug.

"On my sons birthday? That's selfish as fuck— Ian going no where till this party over though. And I get some dick" he said before going back to the chips. I let out a sharp exhale before putting the phone back to my ear.

"What would you like him to do?" I questioned.

"To be have when I come down there, and and I don't know my daddy died" she sobbed through the phone "he still don't fuck with me?" I glanced at Nassiah who was nonchalantly eating his brothers food.

" I eat?" King said as he walked in and saw his father eating. He climbed up on the seat next to me with a little help and handed me his paper plate. I gave it to Nassiah who jumped at me a bit before going to make his sons plate.

"Well,maybe under the circumstance" I tried before Dior came up to me asking me to make her plate as well.

"Dior go ask your best friend you see I'm on the phone, pairs what you want to eat imma make your plate" I said as the shy girl looked around the room from afar. I knew Paris for a little bit so I was the only person in the room she was gonna be comfortable with.

"Can I have pizza and chips please?" Her soft voice asked I nodded and she sat down across from me.

"Mo, you better not bring that nigga down here for this funeral" I started

"And why not?"

"I can name two reasons why not and I'm looki- oh here comes the second one. Look I'll call you later. I got to feed kids" I said before hanging up.

"Uh Uh Alonso do I look like Mr make a fucking plate?" He asked when Dior handed him her plate. I made Paris whole plate and he was still complaining.

"Give me the food- you a bad best friend" I started and he snatched back the plate and went to make it.

"Make me one too" Donnie started but only laughed when Nassiah sent him a warning glare.

"Daddy I ent down the big slide" king told me as he took a sip of his juice. He had only three cookies on his plate with a slice of pizza but he was looking over at DJs plate who he had made himself that was full of cookies and pizza.

"Dj gimme a slice" Donnie said as he took the top slice away from his son.

"Stop! That's My food!" Dj argued with his father who sat next to him . The two were much alike because their argument could've went on forever.

"Okay move over move down- Lemme sit next to my mans" Nassiah said moving king over who just huffed pushing his fathers hand away.

"Nassiah why's you do that" I asked as he leaned into me once again. I ran my fingers down his back and up again.

   "Cause you not finna have me sitting next to kids- they sticky"

  "You finna play nice when Mo gets here?" I asked and he glanced at me for a minute before he took once of Kings cookies while he wasn't looking.

   "I won't shoot my gun at her boyfriend if that's what you mean"

  "I will, why she coming back?"  Donnie asked as Maurice took more pictures. "Babe put that shit down, the flash finna make me cross eyed forever" Maurice only took another picture of Donnie.

   "Keem selfish ass wanna die" Nassiah interrupted making Donnie snort at his best friends remark.

   "That was a real Nassiah ass thing to say yoo"

  "You cussing?" Dior asked tilting her head at Donnie. "You need some soap"  she tend said before taking a sip of her drink. Donnie looked at the female in a shocked manner.

   "Listen here baby Alonso-

  "Thats my uncle" she interrupted. "I'll get my best friend to beat you up, don't play me" she added as she waved her finger.

  "Period, let them know" Nassiah said dapping the girl up.

  "So? Okay. I mean I just got told off by a 4 year old"

  "I'm five!"

"I'm king" king responded not helping himself much because Donnie and Nassiah wanna laugh in the boys face. After they finished eating they wanted to play some more and then my favorite part came. Here king was when everyone sang happy birthday trying to eat the cake— with the candles litt.

  "King you messing up my video" Nassiah whined as he stood on the chair.

  "Dearrr kinnngggg"  everyone sang off key- then went kings hand  that had his last cookie in it and swiped it  against the side and taking off icing as he did. He then ate the icing covered cookie getting half of it on his mouth.

  "Dis good!" He said just when they finished singing happy birthday.

  "Damn greedy you couldn't wait?" Nassiah asked putting his phone down. Maurice Who was taking pictures the whole time thought it was the cutest thing ever.

   "Make a wish bug" Nassiah said whipping off his sons face. King blew out one candle and then didn't really care about the other one he just wanted to eat it now.

   "Blow it out gansta stop being like this" Donnie started as king handed him A plastic knife.

  "Unc I ant ake" he explained to Donnie who finally blew out the last candle for him. When Donnie handed the knife to Nassiah I realized this was gonna be my job.

   "Here king look at it" king glanced down at the cake and Nassiah came with a cupcake and smashed it in his face.

   "Whaaaaat?"the boy said. "Nooo! I Anna eat" he started whining as if the cupcake on his face was his actual cake.

   "King Stop being a  baby" dj then said and the small boy looked at the older one and held in the tears.

  "I'm not"

..............

  The car ride home was easy, everyone was asleep. I had made Nayson Carry Dior and Nassiah carry  his son into the house. All the left overs I just put in the fridge and let the decorations be around the house. "Come on and let's go see this dead man so I can get some" Nassiah said grabbing my hand. "You staying here Nay?"

  "Yeah- Yeah. And I got a question? If I take up this girls offer to go get pizza tomorrow, is that a date?"

  "Mane, don't take none of these hoes on no dates— I ain't"

  "Don't listen to him, treat it as friends until you think the time is right" I tried but Nassiah pushed me back a bit not happy with my answer.

   "Don't, he doesn't know nothing bout this"

  "Right because you do? I took you in your first date"

  "Exactly; don't be out here spending ya money on these females they gold diggers, I'm finna go see your hoe ass cousin now" 

   "Alright Nassiah don't give nobody relationship advice, that shit won't work for anyone"

  "You right I'm pretty one of a kind" he agreed as we walked down the stairs.  When we got in the car I had to hook up my phone to the car speaker because Mo kept calling me.

   "I gotta pull the plug" she spoke into the phone "they waited for me to get here— but I can't do something like that" her voice was weak and I felt bad, I mean me loosing my dad didn't compare to this mostly because I hated mine. Also multiple people were planning his death so it kind of took out of the sadness.

  "Bitch you better pull that shit, that man use to beat yo fucking ass" Nassiah said As he scrolled through my Facebook like it was his own.

  "Shut up Nassiah I actually have a heart"

"I'll hang up this phone on you ho,leave you and ya dead ass daddy alone together" I smacked  the boys arm but he smacked mine back like four times.

  "You fucking lucky we in this car"  I hissed smacking his leg one last time.

   "Shut up Alonso, we can fight when we get our this car-Ian scared" he started his rant I was his just glad we were getting closer and closer to the hospital each time- nobody had time for this. When we finally arrived mo was on her second breakdown and I had to hang up so we could actually go in the hospital- I felt bad, Nassiah not so much.

   "When I die" Nassiah started when we were in the elevator. "Ion wanna he burned okay?"

  "Don't talk about this shit you not dying"

"You right I'm younger then you, you dying first" he said patting my back only to receive a snort. "Wait no! I wanna die first that's not fair,   I actually like you"

  "Gee thanks babe"

"You're welcome papi" he hummed as he pressed a peck on my lips. Not to mention the two other people in the elevator as soon as they glanced our way Nassiah said something. "You got a problem stink?"

"Can you not do that? In public?"

"Yeah I can beat yo fucking ass" he went towards the female but I pulled him closer to me.

"You lucky his gay ass holding me back. I'd knock that ugly ass blue eyeshadow clean off-

"Excuse me please don't talk to my wife like that"

  "Nigga I'll fuck You up too, I was minding my bus-

"You were kissing a guy!" I exhaled not all that bothered by it, mostly because I also been content with myself for quite some time now- this wasn't new stuff. People always been and will be assholes. Nassiah on the other hand, loves to react.

   "You can kiss the tip of my dick fore I put yo ass 6 feet under" 

   "Excuse me nigge-

  Pow. Nassiahs right hand hit the man who was dumb enough to step closer when he talked in his face. The elevator opened and I hurried us out so it closed leaving the couple in there. I took nassiahs hand and lead it in the direction mo had told us on the way over here. "That bitch was bugging?" Nassiah asked as he swung our hands.

  "Yeah pa, you good" he smiled like it was music to his ears that was until we reached the room. There was Mo crying with her boyfriend rubbing her back.

   "Ii I'm here, y'all wanted to see me for what? He still dead" Nassiah said walking in.

   "Nassiah you better act like you give a damn" I growled in his ear and a pout reached his lips.

  "Nassy I'm scared" mo cried out and Nassiah looked at me then his cousin.

  "Don't be Mo, you ain't ever need this man in your life. You know he wasn't accepting you anyway- so now he out used his liver and you can live your best life. Pull that bitch" I was actually surprised at how well- sweet in his own way he put it.

  "I'll go get the nurse" his boyfriend limped our making Nassiah snicker.

  "I shot him " he said making me snicker a bit. "He can't walk now"

   "U-uh How was kings birthday?"

"Look what his fat ass did" Nassiah said showing him the video which seemed to lighten the mood a bit, until the nurse came- took all the tubes out his mouth and started counting down. We heard that nigga take his last breath, like I could've went my whole life without  hearing those sounds.

  "You staying at his house tonight mo?" Nassiah asked and Mo'Nae  nodded. "I'm finna go see my mom real quick" he muttered before pulling me out the room. "She frying all that for what?"

   "Nassiah her dad died" I tried to explain as we went towards the front desk.

   "My dad hopped states and probably by now— running from the cops Ian cry"

"You're also heartless" I added as we reached the nurse station. The nurse smiled at me and I smiled back.

  "Ian heartless I love my son, you- Donnie, uhhhh Nayson His bitch ass- my godson" he said but then ran out of people.

  "What can I do for you?" The nurse interrupted the conversation, I turned towards her not wanting o hear the bullshit answers Nassiah finds.

   "I'm looking for a Celine Diggins? Ion know her marriage name, she was inna house fire"

"Oh that's fine sugar I'll just look her up"

"Call his sugar one more time hoe, I'll put you in a hospital bed for real" Nassiah said calmly. The girls eyes lifted with panic and I gave her a small smile she smiled back a bit scared  and went back to typing.

  "She's in room A507, I'll take you, you can't go into the That section alone" she came from behind the desk. She was thick and pretty and I knew Nassiah was waiting for me to look as she walked in front of us.i just held his hand following as the boy hoped for my downfall.

  "She should be the first room to the left, I hope you guys have a good visit" she said after opening the other hallway. We walked in and I hesitated a bit but Nassiah practically pulled me into the hospital room.

  "Aye" he called making whoever was talking shut up, there sat a white boy with some black girl on his lap, and two other white kids around the females bed. She had looked like a bunch of pieces of ham were on her body. Must've been peeling her skin off or something because ew.

  "Nassiah" his mother said as she pushed her body up. Nassiah dapped yo the youngest white boy as soon as he walked in ignoring mostly everyone else.

  "You sure you want this fool in here? I mean he probably did it"

"Nigga Ian do shit, but I did tell yo ass stop calling my phone like a pussy" he said and grabbed a chair he told me to sit down first then sat on my lap.

   "Why are you even here?" The female asked.

  "Faith he's my son he can be here" his mother interrupted. "And you brought Alonso" she said and I gave her a fake ass smile. I respect her because she's nassiahs mother but I also hate her because she's the root of most of his issues.

   "Nah nah nah— lets talk about how your fucking son.  Showed up on my doorstep crying cause your bitch ass husband"

"Babe I warned in his ear.

"Ian done hoe, you sent that boy away and now he's back in the streets trying to adjust and hurt cause his momma kicked him out cause what? Your husband scared of ya baby daddy? You don't even know if he did it" Nassiah started.

  "Excuse me kids" she said looking towards them.

"Nah say this shit" Nassiah added.

  "Okay, your father was scum. Street scum- when he went to jail-

"When you sent him to jail after he told yo ass you couldn't be snorting his product" gaps through the room.

  "You're not gonna-

"Shut yo bitch ass up, you don't even know ya mother. But continue Celine please" I rubbed his thigh to help him not fight the kids in the room. But I felt like atleast one was gonna get it.

  "He threatened me multiple times when he was about to get out Nassiah and I told you to handle it, as my son-

"Handle your shit you. Can't even handle yourself or yo kids" he barked

"And I know he wishes I was dead, I also know Nayson better than anyone. Even better than you but you don't wanna admit it. I've known that boy sense I was 9 years old and he was 11. When he feels disrespected he doesn't give a fuck who, where or how but he will get his point across— doing familliar?"

"Nassiah ain't like his father, don't do him like that" I interrupted.

"See, mind yo fucking business ho! You left Jr. yo husband kicked him out ya house and he was the only one who stayed with you! He could've got his ass out when I left! Better than a crackheaded ass momma. But he loved yo ass and you kicked him out? Cause he got the same name as yo nigga?"

"Oh that's fucked up" the black girl commented

"So once a fucking gain I'm cleaning up yo mother fucking mess, and once again you finna have another son hate you— bet you ain't know ya brother just died! He put to ass through rehab how many mother fucking times?  Probably could've gave him that liver of yours if you ain't Do bad yourself" he said when he got up the air got tense.

   "Maybe you should just leave, you're gonna talk shit bout her shes been sick for how long? Lost the baby due to it and now she's in a fire" the female who I assumed faith was.

   "Y'all dumb as fuck, she ain't sick she a crackhead! She smoked out ya little sibling with my daddy best friend! Probably was ridding his shit too- but y'all ain't finna believe that. She love hospitals hey giving her Oxi— we off the Zo, I'm waiting for you to die next" he said pointing to his mother then grabbed my hand.

   "Oh and remember when you said it was just a phase? But i bet you he still fucking th" I pulled him out the room before he can finish and he had a smile on his face.

  "Why you so happy?"

"Duh now I finally get my dick"

.........

•this chapter was super long and nothing really happened. It was like a filler but not really because I needed Kings birthday to pass. And I also needed Keem to die

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.4K 3
( β™‚ β™‘ β™‚ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...
92.8K 4.9K 26
πŸ”ΈPart Two of Texas Rollercoaster..... Jaysean got a little southern piece of mind when he was shipped off to Texas. He was sent there to get his act...
73.1K 3.7K 35
"I'll fuck your nigga, keep playing with me." Khalan laughed but wasn't shit funny to him, "Throw that shit in my face again, I'll have Akia calling...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.6M 108K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...