Louder Than Love || Chris Cor...

By templeotslavegarden

**BOOK 1** His touch sends me to a world where only he and I exist, where everything that's bad in the world... More

The Gorilla Room
Lost Loves Clothing Store
The Central
First Date
Sunday Morning After
I've Been Deaf, Now I Want Noise!
The Know Theatre
I'm The Beast And You're The Master
The Cattle Club
My Words Are Out Of Balance
"Uh.... Seattle"
The Rainbow With A Bit Of Whiskey
Susan Silver Management
You Have A Good Day, Good Day
Hands All Over
Puttin' On The Ritz
Uncovered
Meet The Parent?
The Velvet Underground
L'Andrew The Love Child
Stardog Champion
Say Hello To Heaven
Reach Down, And Pick The Crowd Up
The Marquee
Living In The Temple Of The Dog
Times Of Trouble
I Wanna Tell You That I love You, But Does It Really Matter?
Kim To The Rescue!
Who Gets Mystified?
The Day I Tried To Live
Kim's Basement
Come Bite The Apple
Applebite
Without You, I'm Nothing
Cherry Burst
The Notebook
The Moore Theatre
Overfloater
The Power Of Goodbye
Slaves And Bulldozers
Worse Dreams
She likes Surprises
Bleed Together
And God So Loved Soundgarden, He Gave Them His Only Song
Viva Las Vegas
Mine, Is The Heart You Stole
I Like Throwing My Voice, And Breaking Guitars
A Birth Ritual, A Birth Of Idiots
Primal Concrete Sledge
So Now You Know
Outshined
The Whiskey
Cowboys From Hell
5 Minutes Alone
New Year, New... Me?
Time For A Little P.A
Lights, Camera.... Action
You Come Into Me, I Crash Into You
Leaving On A Jet Plane
You Climbed Inside My World And In My Song
Back In Town, An'a All New Friends
When You Feel The Fire, And Taste The Flame
If It Sits Upon Your Tongue
Heroes... And Heroin
A Secret 'Til The Last Word's Untold
See How This Love Stays Divine
Moonchild
Stargazer
Where Would I Live If I Were A Man Of Golden Words?
Power To The Music
One And One And...?
So Close, But So Far
Shape Of Things To Come
Am I Good Enough For You?
She's Going To Change The World
Baby Bump
Here's To Old Friends
Rock The Casbah
I Stumbled On And All The World Fell Down
I'm The Shape Of The Hole Inside Your Heart
Bowling For Negative?
It Ain't Over Yet

Loud Love

1.9K 47 4
By templeotslavegarden

Seattle Washington, January 10 1989

It was getting late and I had to work early in the morning so Chris and I decided to leave. We say our goodbyes to everyone, Kim especially gave me a hug and quietly said to me that he was so happy Chris met me, and how he sees such a difference in him. I have a feeling Kim and I will become close friends. We head out to Chris's truck and he drives me home. He opens the door for me and I jump out of the truck. He takes my hand and walks me to my front door.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask as I pull out my keys and stick them in the door.

"No, it's ok... you've got to get up early for work," He says. I turn and look at him.

"You can still come in though..." I giggle a little. He gives me a half smile.

"Chris... whats wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing... nothing I just... I know you've got to work in the morning so..."He says and flips his hair out of his face. I look up at him a little confused. It looks like he wants to tell me something but he's not sure how.

"Ok.." I say quietly and look down then turn to open the door.

"Fuck..." Chris exhales frustratedly and I turn back to him.

"I'm... horrible at expressing my feeling sometimes... just when I think I can, I freeze up and become all self concious..." He says as he turns away from me. I close the door and look at him.

"That's why I can get it out in a song better than I can explain it sometimes I guess... I'm just... fuck me..."

"Chris...?" I say quietly. He then turns back to face me and flips his hair out of his face. He stands in front of me in silence just looking into my eyes.

"Andi..." He trails off and I look at him. My heart starts to pound. What is he trying to say?

"I love you... I'm so fucking in love with you... which is scaring the shit out of me..." He confesses and looks down at his feet. My heart was pounding so hard I though it was going to fly out of my chest.

He loves me. Holy fuck! I cannot explain this feeling. I didn't know what to do. Actually I did know what to do. I moved closer to him, grabbed his face and pressed my lips hard to his. I could tell it startled him at first but then he moved his hands to my hips and pulled me into him as I sucked his bottom lip. The feeling that washed over me was something I couldn't explain. I had to tell him. I broke away from his lips and touched my forehead to his.

"I'm so fucking in love with you too..." I breathe. He looks at me and smiles as my eyes were still closed trying to catch my breath. I open my eyes and moved my forehead from his. He looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes and I swear I could loose myself in them forever. He leans back down and presses his lips to mine again, flicking his tongue against my top lip. Our tongues play with each other, battling for dominance but eventually mine wins. He pulls away from me, both of us out of breath.

"Do you want to come in?" I breathe.

"Uh huh," He breathes and I place my hand on the door as he crashes his lips to mine again. He leads me inside, our lips not breaking away from each other and he kicks my door closed. I break away from his lips and quickly take off my jacket, my plaid shirt and my boots and toss them by the door as he kicks off his boots and tosses his leather jacket somewhere. I smirk at him as he flips his hair out of his face and then crashes his lips back to mine again. I suck his bottom lip as he pulls me closer to him moving me over to the couch. His hands move from my hips down to the bottom of my dress, his fingers trailing up my thighs as I lace my fingers through his hair.

Fuck his hands feel so good on my skin.

He then breaks away from my lips and drops down to sit on the couch in front of me. I quickly but gracefully lift my dress up over my head and let it fall to the floor.

As I stood there in front of him in my black lacy bra, my black lacy thong panties and my black knee high stockings, he sits forward and trails his fingers up my thighs, to my hips and played with the rim of my panties. He then pulls me closer and presses his lips to my abdomen just above the rim of my panties. I shiver at the feel of his lips as he softly brushes them across me.

"You're so beautiful..." He says with his lips against my skin.I close my eyes and exhale as he gently pulls down my panties over my hips and they drop to the floor at my feet. His lips move down to my core and his fingers trail slowly to find my clit and he softly begins to stroke. My breath hitches for a moment as he holds me against him. Dear fucking god his lips feel like heaven. He stops for a moment and I feel slightly disappointed.

"Lay down babe..." He says as he pats the space beside him on the couch. Lost in the moment, I try, as gracefully as I can, move beside him and lay down on the couch as he shifts himself beside me. I rest my head on the arm of the couch with a pillow and close my eyes. I don't know why but I suddenly felt a pang of nervousness along with anticipation of what he is about to do to me. He carefully positions my legs to accommodate him and as I try to pull down my stockings, he stops me.

"No... leave them on..." Chris says as he raises his eyebrow at me. I raise my eyebrow back at him and smirk as he moves himself into the perfect position. He removes his shirt up over his head and tosses it on to the floor as his dark curly hair falls down around his shoulders. He flips his hair out of his face and then gently trails his lips up my thigh. I take in a deep breath and close my eyes. He moves his lips higher up my thigh and eventually reaches my core once again. I let out a soft moan as his lips find my clit and I grip the back of the couch. His tongue flicks at my clit as his fingers gently tease around the outside of my slit. I throw my head back as he hits all the right spots.

"Chris... fuck... that... feels... so fucking good," I breathe in between his licks. I have no idea how he is able to do this to me, but I can feel myself growing wetter with each flick of his tongue. He inserts his finger inside me and slowly penetrates in a rhythmic motion. I bite my bottom lip as he continues to work me, inserting another finger and stroking my sweet spot. I let out a squeal in pure pleasure as he moves his one hand up to reveal my clit more for him and he begins to suck, ever so gently.

"Fuck... oh god..." I pant as he moans against me a little, then breaks his lips away from my clit to replace them with his fingers. He continues his various rubbing patterns as he looks up at me to see my head thrown back and me gripping the couch. I let out another squeal as he replaces his fingers with his lips once again and flicks his tongue against my clit, sending waves of electricity through my whole body. Suddenly I feel my muscles contract deep within me and I can't hold back any longer.

"Chris... I'm gonna cum...fuck...yes...!" I warn as he continues to suck my clit and I feel everything inside me pour out all over him as I scream out in pure intense pleasure. He moves away from me for a moment and quickly rips his shorts down and they slump to the floor. He moves back over to me and begins to stroke my clit with his fingers.

"God damn you are so fucking sexy baby," Chris says as he continues to play with me. I cover my face in my hands as I didn't want him to look at me. I don't know what's happening to me but I start to cry. Chris looks up at me and stops stroking me with a concerned look on his face.

"Baby... are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Chris says as he sounds like he's panicking as he leans over me. I wipe my tears off my face and sit up a little.

"No... no you didn't hurt me," I say as a few more tears fall but I wipe them away. He still looks confused at me.

"I don't know why I'm crying... I've never... felt like this before... That was really intense," I say and cover my face again. I can still feel him looking at me and I desperately feel like I want to turn away from him. This Is really scary. I have never fallen in love with anyone like this before.

"I don't want you to look at me..." I say in my hands.

"Babe... it's ok... I was just worried I hurt you or something...hey...don't hide from me," He says as he pulls my hands away from my face and kisses the back of my hands. I close my eyes and he leans into me and presses his lips to mine. He places his hands on my hips as I reach up to lace my fingers through his hair and he pulls me into him. He sits back on the couch and I move myself to straddle him without taking my lips off of him. His fingers trail from my hips to my lower back and up to unclasp my bra and he gently moves the straps off my shoulders. I let go of his hair and let him take my bra off of me and he tosses it aside. As I suck his bottom lip, his hands move to my sides and to each breast and he gently caresses each one as he plays with my nipples. I pull away from his lips and he turns his attention to my nipple, placing his lips around it and flicking with his tongue.

"Oh my god... you are so good at that," I breathe as he continues to suck and flick my nipple with his tongue. I move my hands to his toned chest to steady myself as I feel him tease my clit with the tip of his penis. I close my eyes and bite my bottom lip as he rubs me, asking for permission to enter. At this point I need him inside me and I didn't want to wait anymore. I lower myself down on to him as his lips break away from my nipple and I take in a deep breath, feeling the length of him inside me. He looks up at me as I exhale loudly and begin to move my hips in a rhythm he adored to see my reaction to. The feeling of him inside me sent shivers all over my body. I moved slowly at first and then as I became adjusted to his size, he began to respond to my movements, thrusting ever so slowly but sensual. As I begin to pick up the pace a little bit, he moves his one hand from my hips and up my torso and stops just between my breasts to feel my heart pounding.

"Look at me baby..." He pants. I open my eyes and look down at him as his blue eyes lock with mine. I cover his hand on my chest with mine and I slowly move his hand down my torso and lead him to my clit. With his eyes locked on mine I guide him, showing him just how I like it. Suddenly without much warning I feel my muscles contract just like before and I feel as if I'm about to go over the edge.

"Chris... I'm gonna cum..." I pant.

"Yes baby... just let it go..." He coaxes as He keeps his eyes locked to mine. I then feel myself release my orgasm all over him as I cry out in pure ecstasy. He moves his hand up to my face and pulls me down to him and crashes his lips to mine. Our mouths move together as our tongues play with each other, battling for dominance, this time he won. I pull my lips away from him and touch my forehead to his as his brow furrows as he looks at me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," He whimpers.

"Fuck, yes," I pant as he cries out and releases his orgasm inside me. He wraps his arms around me and holds me to him as he moves his head and buries his face in my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him and hold him to me as I try to catch my breath.

"Oh my god... fuck... that was so fucking good..." He pants as he tries to catch his breath. He pulls himself out of me and then leans back against the couch again and looks up at me. With my breathing returning to normal, I brush some of his hair that had matted to his face with sweat as he closes his eyes and breathes deeply.

I place a kiss on his damp forehead and he grins with his eyes still closed. He opens his eyes to look at me and in one movement he moves me and lays me down on the couch. I let out a slight squeal and giggle as I wasn't expecting it at all.

"Where are you going?" I ask as he gets up off the couch.

"You'll see," He says and walks into the bathroom. I quickly remove my stockings and toss them aside as he comes back out with a towel to clean himself off a little bit, then uses the towel to clean me up a little too. I giggle as it feels like he's tickling me. He laughs a little and then grabs the blanket that is laying on the arm of the couch, lays down on top of me in between my legs, his hair tickling me as he attempts to get comfortable, and pulls the blanket up over us. Chris then lays his head down on my stomach as I thread my fingers through his curls and close my eyes. This is the most comfortable spot I've ever been in.

"I swear... this is the best part... right here with you," He says quietly as I play with his hair.

"I have never felt more relaxed than I do right now," I mumble. It was almost hard to speak I was so relaxed. We lay with each other for a few moments as I feel him begin to breathe slowly and deeply. I open my eyes for a quick second and see that he is fast asleep on me. I smile to myself and continue to play with his hair as I lay my head back down and close my eyes.

"I love you Chris..." I say quietly, more to myself than to him.

"I love you," Chris mumbles in his sleep which makes me smile to myself. As I play with his hair, I eventually fall into one of the best sleeps I've had in a very long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 82 14
Annahlise Quinn has had a not so good past with substances and friendship, so her sister, Laura, thinks it's a good idea for her to start afresh in S...
408 10 11
(This is my first ever story. So, bear with me and hope y'all enjoy! Also, some images won't stay published to some story parts so sorry about that.)...
6.4K 111 39
Emelia Davis was living her fantasy. She lived in San Diego with her best friend and big time crush Eddie Vedder. He taught her to surf, to sing, and...
190K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...