Book 2: teravoltXturboblaze

By TheNightFury

This is the Book 2 of whiteflareXblackbolt, and the storyline is B2W2. I suggest you read the first book, but... More

Prologue
1: Choosing The Best
2: I Finally Found Them
3: People From The Past
4: Defeating The Rock Star
5: Mareep Girl and Snivy Boy
6: What did I just-
7: Pro Battling
9: New Allies and Enemies
10: Bugs Aren't Really Cute, Are They?
11: The Desert Mystery
12: A Park, an XTransceiver, and a Boy
13: Curioser and curioser..
14: Plasma Redemption
15: Awkward Family Reunion
16: Static
17: Between Black and White
18: Reinstated
19: Rocky Encounters
20: Surprises and it's not my Birthday
21: Things Go Really REALLY Bad
22: ...And It Turned Worse
23: Aftermath
24: Off Questing
25: Backpacking is NOT my Thing
26: Who? What? Where?
27: Confusion
28: A History Lesson
29: Moving Forward
30: Jailbrake
31: Harmonia
32: The Beginning of the End
33: Frost
34: War
35: Rising Action
36: Vengeance
37: A Song of Ice and Fire
38: Memories
39: Reunited
40: Promises
Epilogue
Author's Note

8: Castelia's The Grossiest-

84 7 9
By TheNightFury

<Faitsu's POV. So anyway I was thinking of making a Zombie Apocalypse stories after I finish this, or maybe I'll have book 3 since an idea suddenly popped inside my mind. It depends on my availability time and laziness level. Besides its my PT next week so I'll update this chapter so I can concentrate>

"Waaah we're here!!" I can't control my excitement. I had never seen Castelia as... well, Castelia. Only in movies and pictures and internet. It was higher and larger than I expected.

Going back, Hyuu and Rakutsu earned their second badge from Bianca's boyfriend (well I think its her boyfriend), the new gym leader. Then, Pop Roxie invited us in his boat, which kind of smells like rotten seaweed and fish to a trip to Castelia City FOR FREE. Of course, a luxury travel by sea is very expensive and we don't have that much money even after battling everyone in the routes.

"Its nastier last time I went here," Hyuu muttered, his family were really adventurous so they go to many trips often.

"I'm really really excited for the next gym badge," Rakutsu said while he threw some berries at Dewo.

"And hunt Team plasma," Hyuu muttered.

At that name, I automatically flinched. I still can't get over my past... All those choices I regretted. If Hyuu knew.... 

"Hey Faitsu, why do you always flinch when I talk about Team Plasma?" he asked.

"Ehh? Just a bad memory..." I said. I did not lie. I just didn't tell him everything. I looked at Rakutsu for assurance, but he's still frozen, thinking of something wise to say.

"If there's anything you know about them Faitsu, tell me because I need to defeat them all! They should pay for what they did!" Hyuu glared at the sea, like he wanted to kill someone. He's really scary.

Rakutsu looked at me pitifully. He knew my past.

That was almost three years ago, when I heard about this group who wanted to free Pokémon from evil trainers, and give them a future that they deserved, away from the greedy and pushy trainers. I told my mom about this, and thinking that it was a nice group, she allowed me to join and even encouraged us. Rakutsu told me he didn't want to, since he thinks that they were just faking it. I didn't believe him. I was the youngest member to join and they welcomed me warmly. I was just assigned to tame some mistreated Pokémon. I loved that job, where I fix their trust on humans. But, on the day of the fall, I realized that I can't leave my Pokémon and as I looked at the other trainers' eyes, full of love and care, I realized that Pokémon and humans were meant to live with each other, to form a team where both become stronger and wiser. When Black, Unova's Champion and the Hero of Truth, faced King N, the Hero of  Ideals, I automatically resigned and the past still continued to haunt me. I can't believe I've let them hurt Pokémon and trainers without me knowing. I was so stupid. I released the Pokémon that Team Plasma lent me, Foongus. He didn't want me to go, and even though he's free from the clutches of the Poké Ball, he still continued to follow me. I had to trick him to escape, and I regretted that. But I didn't want to make mistakes with Foongus again, I want him to have another trainer, a better and wiser one.

"Hey look we're almost at the docks!" Rakutsu changed the subject. Rakutsu, even though he wasn't my real brother, still helped me get over them and tried to keep my secret safe. I trust Rakutsu with all my life.

When we got there, we said thanks to Pop Roxie and continued on our way. Castelia was full of people, BUSY people. It was also a maze and I think If I walked like five meters I would disapear into another unknown street. Good thing that we saw the Pokémon Center quickly, so we took a quick rest and decided to continue on our way.

"I think we should find some place to practice battling," Hyuu said. "We have to get stronger."

"I heard about this battle place, in one of the buildings, I heard there were a couple of strong trainers there," Rakutsu said while studying a map of the city. "I guess I'm gonna start there, and find a place to catch a Pokémon, Dewo is pretty strong but he can't win the Pokemon League alone."

"Well, I'm gonna try some of the alleys. Probably some rednecks and thugs are there. And a higher chance to spot Team Plasma," Hyuu said as I tried to control myself from flinching. "I'd be careful though, real careful."

"Ummmm... I think I'm gonna buy some essentials for my Pokémon, I dont want them to feel uncomfortable," I decided. 

"You mean shopping?" Rakutsu laughed. "Go ahead, and let's meet up here."

As I strolled to various shops in Castelia (and even got a very delicious Castelia Cone for me and my Pokémon) and dodged hurrying businessmen, I spotted a familiar form in front of the Pokémon Center... WHITE!!!

"Oh Faitsu!!!" White hugged me in greeting. "I never expected to see you in such a busy city! I had to visit my parents so... Anyway what brings you, the next movie star, here?"

"My twin has to battle gyms to enter the League. I just wanted to become stronger and well, whatever that comes to my mind that I'll enjoy," I shrugged. Thinking back, filming really interested me and maybe I will get another shot at this.

"Wow! Anyway,can you please help me?" White puppy dog eyed. "You see, I heard reports that a major anomaly has been stealing Pokémon from children and new trainers. Me and Ch- Iris, a pretty strong trainer have been searching for hours! It would be a huge help if you accompany me in the sewers, since I'm really scared."

"Sure!" I said, having an exciting feeling for a new adventure and helping out people. "So where are the sewers?"

"Uhhhh," White scratched her chocolate hair identical to mine. "This way, its pretty dark and smelly but I think we can handle it together."

We walked several meters from the Pokémon Center and arrived at some creepy-looking cave below one of the piers. I gulped, this looks like breeding place of Rattatas and Zubats. Just my kind of catch (insert sarcasm here).

We stepped inside, and I looked at the dark abandoned place smelling like rotten something. Some pipes were dripping, making puddles on the floor. I hear some Pokémon skitter behind some tanks and pipes. 

"Let's do this," White said, I can feel her shaking beside me.

"So umm," I said as I started walking, mostly I wanted to talk to forget the scary noises in the background. We don't even have a flashlight. "How did you uh... end up at the Pokéstar Studios?"

White giggled nervously, "Oh, I've been a pretty strong trainer back then hehe, I won the Battle Subway Championships in Nimbasa City, and well I've got a Pokédex similar to yours."

"Really?! Youre a Dex holder too?!" I gasped. I knew that there were some Dex holders in Unova before us and they were rumored to be exceptional trainers: elite even. That's why when Bianca contacted us, I immediately agreed, thinking of all the huge possibilities.

"Yeah, let's see, I'm with Bianca, Cheren and my cousin Black," White said. LEADER CHEREN and BIANCA?! I can't believe this, I kind of expected tall burly uh... intimidating people to be the Dex holders. And Black... of course, the Unova Champion, he's unbelievably strong. 

"Anyway, while I was battling in the subway and travelling across Unova, I realized that battling isn't really in my heart, and surprisingly, my Pokémon agreed with me. So when I won the Championship, I decided to go to this musical everyone was talking about. I was inspired of how Pokémon and humans make beautiful performances together so I came up with a whole lot bigger than that: POKESTAR STUDIOS! Some businessmen heard my ideas and then they immediately went with my plans. I loved that job, and so I finally found out what I was looking for," White went on, forgetting about us being inside a creepy sewers.

We finally arrived at a fork in the tunnel, the large hallway/tunnel divided into two, and we have to choose which side to pick. White gulped.

"This is the time where we separate," White nervously said.

Just in cue, the left tunnel flared yellow, and we heard battling trainers inside, the right tunnel was cold and silent, with Ratatas and Zubats screeches' echoing in the walls. We don't have much time to go in the same tunnel, since the thief/thieves might escape, and that's a NO NO NO.

"I'll go in the right tunnel," I said, daring myself. I knew White would be too scared to go to the right tunnel, and I might as well sacrifice the decision. 

"Ehhh?!" White said, surprised. "THANK YOU FAITSU! I DON'T KNOW HOW I'LL REPAY YOU!" she practically praised me.

"How about a nice dinner at Cafe Sonata?" I joked as we continued to part our ways.

I walked quietly at the cold and silent tunnel, keeping myself from remembering horror stories and creepy monsters hiding in the dark. I'm not claustrophobic and I'm not afraid of the dark so its a huge advantage. But of course, I can't stop myself from feeling a bit creeped out from this kind of environment. I can see some sort of a rocky cave in front of me...

"Scraggy Tackle!!!" a voice suddenly shouted in the darkness. Suddenly, I was hit in my side, and I fell on the wet and slippery ground (full of gross puddles eeew). Then, a flashlight blinded me with its sudden brightness.

"Hey hey! I know you!" the voice said. He helped me up, but with the lingering blindness I can't see his face.

"Yeah! I was with her during the missions!" another voice said.

Missions? What the heck? I haven't even visited Castelia before! Maybe they're mistaking me for someone...

"If it isn't Faitsu! The youngest member of Team Plasma!" a man, in his early twenties, clapped me on the back. "Haha, we were wondering where you were and we actually thought you joined the scum..."

I didn't have the chance to hear the rest. I immediately collapsed on the floor, shaking with fear.

"Hey hey! What's wrong with you kiddo? Purugly got your tongue?" the other Team Plasma grunt laughed. "Come on stand up!"

No... no... All my remaining strength suddenly vanished as I shook with fear. My family knew about this, and they called it PTS. I thought I can handle facing my former teammates and mentor. Back at the ranch, I haven't met them before so I didn't get any attacks.... but now... Delsin and Joel. Delsin was my first ever teacher in catching Pokémon in the wild. He thought me all kinds of stuff and techniques he learned from someone famous in Johto region. Joel was one of my nicest group mates in our area, and he shared every information about the best Pokémon there is and making us newbies strong to fend for ourselves. But during that Day, both of them snapped. They harmed every trainer they see and grabbed their Pokémon. All Pokémon that tried to fight them off was killed mercilessly before my very own eyes. I was in charge of guarding the captured Poké Balls, so no one would steal them back. But they showed me the greed and evil of Team Plasma.

My body can't stop shaking, and my eyes started to tear up. I fought the urge to puke, trying to forget the brutal scene that flashed through my eyes. 

"Hey hey hey! Come on, you've got to help us load this Poké-" one of the Poké Balls slipped and accidentally opened, revealing a surprised Cottonee. The Cottonee immediately attacked. 

"Sandile, Bite!" Joel ordered, and the desert croc Pokémon held the poor, struggling Cottonee within its jaws. 

"Meh, that Pokémon fights too often, he would be a real pain in the ass," Delsin said.

"What do we do with it then? Dispose it?" Joel asked.

I can't believe what I'm just hearing. Such humans.... are they really capable in such an evil thing?

"No," Delsin laughed. "Show Faitsu our strength. Maybe she will remember clearly how powerful we are. Kill it."

Kill it Kill it Kill it.....

I can't hold back anymore. Team Plasma had done too much. I must protect the weak.

With my new-found strength, I jumped into action, against the two people I used to trust and respect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 30.6K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
285K 12.9K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
977K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
668K 31.8K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...