Chino Hills Hoodrat

By elibabyy

"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." ๐™– ๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ค ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ More

prolouge
extra cast
keep yo head up
full ride
park's diner
dont play yourself yas
blackmail
ms steal yo man
secret alliances
pillow talk
press
ikyfl
the worst
abortion tingz
baby mama drama
hallelujah
instagram feed
more life
bro bro
IG FEED
promises
merry crimsas
if the angels call your name
long live you
the kids are alright
blind
we
cut from the same cloth
fame
IG FEED
babykicks
decisions, decisions
when the party's over
disclaimer !!!
all star break up
IG FEED
dream's chapter
where he belongs
jesus, take the wheel
new edition(s)
IG FEED
what had happened was
IG FEED
we should get married
yours
carolina's chapter
money moves
IG FEED
hakeem's chapter
die in your arms
super yas
IG FEED / #HAPPYGDAYKENYA
murder on my mind
BBB Exclusive Q&A
she done dreaming
all things go
IG FEED #CLASSOF2K19
love you goodbye

you gon be okay

34.8K 1.4K 1.6K
By elibabyy

melo

Still keeping my body and my hand in the same position I turned my head to face the owner of the voice. To my surprise, there stood the girl from the party last night.

Realizing her hand's position on mine, she quickly pulled hers back, dropping it to her side, "Uh my bad."

"Nah, you good."

I turned, so that I could take her in fully. She dressed in a large dark blue T-shift, with the letters NYC plastered on it in white. The shirt fit her like a dress. I really couldn't see if she had pants on under or not. Even in them baggy clothes she was still just as pretty. My eyes fell down to her white crocs decorated with various pins and I couldn't stop the laugh that came from my mouth.

"Dangggg leave me alone!" she laughed as she realized what the laugh was about. "Always got something to say bout my fit huh? You so aggy."

"Lemme stop. I think I learned my lesson." I gestured to the bruise she made on my cheek.

"I'm sorry bout that." she shrugged, "Sometimes I just be acting without thinking."

I only nodded. I wasn't bouta say sorry for calling her a hoodrat cause I wasn't sorry or lying. If I was sorry for anything, it was just the fact that I didn't keep the thought to myself. Her actions proved me right.

"You okay though? Why you stormed out that room like that?" she asked with sincerity in her eyes.

"You know, just shit with Lonzo ain't looking good right now."

After the quizzing look I received from her, I remembered she ain't know shit about me, "Right.... I forgot you live under a rock."

"Boy don't get banged again." she joked, at least I felt she was joking.

"Nah but Lonzo my oldest brother. Few months ago he was in that bad accident on the freeway. Ion know if you heard—"

"The nine car one?" She brought her hand up to rest on her chest.

"Yeah that one. He been in a coma since. And I was just in there and the alarm went off. Then one of them nigga nurses was talkin' bout I gotta leave."

"Like it ain't your damn brother in the bed!" she used her hands as she spoke, bringing her words to life.

"I'm saying!" I was glad to see she had some sense.

"Well I can't blame you. Ion know what I'd do it if were Kalin.." when I stared at her blankly, she explained further, "That's my big bro. And it's war bout him."

"Exactly, you see where I'm coming from. Then he talkin bout security gon take me out so them stupid ass paparazzis can make money off my anger." I continued to rant.

"You said paparazzi? Oh so you famous famous?"

"I'm not famous. My family just well known."

"Same difference but wow, where was all this humbleness last night?"

"Shut up." I shook my head, as a smirk took over my face, "I was just surprised you ain't know me, that's all. Everybody in Chino Hills know me."

"They probably do. But don't get butthurt. I ain't have no business on that side of town anyway. You won't see me there again."

"Damn for real. Just when I was starting to warm up to ya too." I faked disappointment.

"Whiteboy you got jokes, huh?"

"I told you I'm not white." I shook my head.

"You look about..." she grabbed my hand lifting it up slightly before letting it go, "white to me."

Before I could make a come back, the front desk lady made her way to us. Damn, I forgot I was even here.
"Yasmin I think it's bout time, you got on your way."

Yasmin, I thought to myself as I had already forgotten it from last night.

"Oh well," she looked to me.

"I'm bouta go too. I'll walk out with ya." I told her. I moved to press the elevator button again. I was sure it came up already but I was too focused on my convo with Yasmin to even notice.

yasmin

Still laughing at a joke that was made in the elevator, we both made our way out the entrance of hospital.

"You not what I expected." I told him as we came to a stop.

"I guess you not what I was expecting either. My bad for the name-calling. I was just mad you ain't wanna give me your snap."

I laughed, "I figured. I know girls don't be denying you often."

"So you think I'm cute?" he smirked.

"I ain't say all that."

"It's cool ma, I think you cute too."

I hated compliments. Not knowing how to respond, I played with the ends of my braids, "Well, its been real?"

"Wait, you tryna chill in my car?"

I looked at him crazy, "Chill in yo car for what?"

"Not like that." he held up his hands in defense. "I'm just not tryna go home just yet. And you making me laugh. I'm tryna keep laughing."

"You sure?" I looked at him skeptical. From what I knew about chilling in the car from Kenya, it usually meant sex. And I ain't know nothing about that, nor did I plan on figuring it out with a stranger regardless of how fine I thought he was.

"Yasmin, just trust me." My name sounded good the way it rolled off of his tongue.

I shrugged, "I guess."

I followed him over to a black range rover. It was sexy as hell on the outside, and even sexier on the inside with its red interior. Fixing myself in the passenger seat, I looked in awe.

"This a nice ass car." I told him.

"I mean it's cool. My lambo nicer." 

"Boy my car don't even got air conditioning," I told him honestly. I ain't feel the need to hide the fact that I wasn't living his lifestyle. I'm sure he could see that.

"I know you be hot," he laughed starting the car.

"Believe that," I shook my head thinking back to the horrid car ride just coming here.

He sized me. "I mean, you small as fuck anyway. You probably don't even be that hot."

"Nobody here is small," I made it a point to stare at my thunder thighs. I liked to believe I was thick.

"Except you," he laughed. "You do ballet or sum?"

"Ballet?? Boy bye." I laughed with him.

"Nah for real what sport you play."

"I don't play sports."

"You don't play sports?" he gave me look.

"Nope," I popped the p.

"The fuck you do then?"

"My schoolwork."

"Oh so you scholar?"

"All honors and all A's," I bragged. I worked hard for every grade, so I felt I was allowed to brag.

"Aye that's wassup, where you gon go to college then? You a senior right?"

"It depends really. I can't go nowhere without a scholarship. What about you?" I asked him.

"I got options. I'm leaning towards Duke but I know Imma end up going to UCLA." He shrugged like it was something bad.

"What's wrong with that?"

"I got to go cause it's kinda tradition in my family but Ion really feel it."

"Then go to Duke."

"Not that easy.. I just wish Lonzo could tell me what to do. Im hoping he'll wake up by then."

"Pray about it then."

"Huh?"

"You ain't never prayed before?"

"I mean yeah I pray, but like—" he started.

I held out my hands for his. He looked at them confused, "We're gonna pray on it. Gimme your hands."

"Nah it's cool." he waved his hands signaling a no.

"Look I ain't even good with God right now. But God always gon be in your corner. So give me your hands." I gave him a serious look. He thought for a second before giving in.

"Now close your eyes." I instructed.

"Seriously?"

I narrowed my eyes him before he sighed complying.

Closing mine I began, "Dear God, we trust your plan but we come to you today seeking comfort, and guidance. First we ask that you heal the hearts of everyone suffering from the losses and outcomes of the accident. May they find comfort in you, and those around them. We also pray for the recovery of Lonzo and all the other people involved who now fight for their life. We pray for the comfort of Lamelo's family as a whole and specifically we pray that Lamelo is provided, by you, the guidance he needs in making decisions. In Jesus' name we pray"

I opened my eyes to see LaMelo still with his head bowed, before uttering a soft "Amen."

He opened his eyes a few seconds after muttering his own Amen. He still held on two my hands just looking at me. Realizing he pulled away, coughing. "Uh thanks for that. I appreciate it."

"No problem."

"So you a church girl?" he teased.

"I mean, I was. My daddy was a pastor so we grew up in church basically. But when he died I was so mad at God, I basically lost my faith."

"I'm sorry to hear that." He thought for a second, "But from where I'm looking seems like you still in touch. I haven't been to church since I was kid."

"Same," I confessed.

When daddy died, everything in our household fell apart. While ma was out getting high, coming back home at unreasonable times the last thing I could think about was going to church. I felt so abandoned by God, I couldn't bring myself to church. Plus while Kalin was out making a name for himself on the street my biggest priority was making sure Jaxon and I had food to eat, and a way to school.

"Hold up," I told him feeling a buzz from my wallet. I pulled out my phone to see a call coming in from Kalin.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I'm home and you not..." he waited for an explanation.

"And?"

"And where is you at Yasmin?"

"I'm driving home right now."

"Ion hear no engine running." Of course in this fine ass car he wouldn't. But in the shit I drive you could hear that shit from a mile away.

"Bye Kay! I'm coming," I told him, hanging up.

As I turned to LaMelo he looked back at me with a knowing look, "I'll see you then?" he asked.

"Ion know if you'll really be seeing me like that.." I told him honestly. It's not like we was just gonna bump into each other on the street.

"Gimme your number then. I'm tryna see you again." He held out his phone. "C'mon, I don't believe in coincidences. I think I seen you again today for a reason." he added, seeing I was hesitant.

"Fine." I took the phone from him, putting my info.

"Was that so hard?" He smirked as I handed it back to him.

"Boy bye." I opened the car door hopping out. Before closing the door I turned to look at him one more time. "I was serious by the way."

"Bout what?" he asked.

"You gon be okay."

A/N
hey y'all thanks for reading 🥰

who liking this so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 5.4K 61
๐€ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐ญ ๐๐๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
361K 13.9K 53
...โyour love is a one in a millionโž
23.6K 511 28
โ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ โž - ๐‰๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ slow ass updates as always.
85.4K 2K 37
๐Ÿ™ƒjust read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER