They're What?

Door bokuto_koutarouu

The billionaire playboy is in love with the wizard. What else can happen? Violin AU and IronStrange and Supe... Meer

The Meeting that Changed Everything
Peter's Entrance
Hey, I'm Wade
Did I Just Come Out To Who?
Wat Happened-
Auditions
Boyfriend
Concert Night
Dance Night
I'm Sick...
TeAaA That Was Spilled
On Our Way To Disneyland!
ToNy GoT tO Be ExTrA
Disney Rides!
Stephen...Will You...
Sister Scrumptious Sickness
Animals and A Random Scene
Secrets and Fears
The Last Day
Back To School...Or is it? (Irondad Moment)
Now It's Back To School
Do You Accept The Challenge?
Tony's Problems Need To Be Fixed
Touring London (Part 1) and Brotherly Love
Touring London (Part 2)
The Wedding
Leaving London
Wade's Accident
Popular Kid
Last Day of School and Visiting the Guardians of the Galaxy
Thanos is Invading (Btw Loki is alive and is fighting with the Avengers!)
Mind Stone Raid
Perimeter Scan
Knowhere Fail
Back on Earth, But What About Vision
Crashing into Titan
Gamora's Death
In Wakanda
Thanos's Success (Part 1)
My Next Few Story Ideas
Thanos's Success (Part 2)
Fading...
Home
Meeting Steve Again
Five Years Later
Trying To Find The Others
In Japan and New Asgard
Tony and Scott's Plan
Location of The Stones
The Time Portal
Now We Can Get The Stones
NYC Stones (Part 1)
NYC Stones (Part 2)
Sacrifice
Nebula's Fall
Reality Stone and Reuniting
1970: A Year We Can't Forget
Back In The Lab and Depressed
Nano Gauntlet
Thanos's Revenge
Worthy
Reappearing
Fight Of Our Lives
Rebuilt
Winners!
Announcements!

Peter's Competition (Song is what Peter performed)

502 24 1
Door bokuto_koutarouu

(Peter's school year is almost over.  Peter is a day from going to London for his competition.)

"Alright, Peter!  Are you ready for your competition?", asked Mr. Stan.

"I'm really nervous because I've never done anything like this before.", replied Peter.

"So what pieces are you doing?", asked Mr. Stan.

"So for qualifying, I'm doing Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E Minor and Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in D major.  Then if I pass I'm doing Paganini Concerto in D major and Paganini Caprice 24 for quarterfinals.  Then semi-finals are going to be Carmen Fantasie Brillante and Ysaye Sonata 'Ballade'.  Then the final piece for the finals is Vivaldi's Winter.", said Peter.

"Wait, Ysaye Sonata?!  That's so difficult!  How did you learn that?", asked Mr. Stan very surprised.

"I started in eighth grade.  My middle school teacher asked me to try it and it took off from there.", said Peter smiling.

"Well then!  I actually called the office to ask if you can leave early from school so you can start getting ready.  They said that you should call your parents to see if you can get picked up.", said Mr. Stan.

Peter then took out his phone and called Tony.

"Hello?", said Tony.

"Can you pick me up from school?  The school is letting leave early so we can leave for London.", said Peter.

"We're actually on our way.  We have our and your bags in the car.", replied Tony.

"Oh!  I'll be in the lobby then waiting!  Bye!", said Peter.

"I'll see you in London, Peter.", said Mr. Stan.

"See you, Mr. Stan.", said Peter.

Peter then went to his locker and got his stuff out of his locker.  He then went down to the lobby and then saw the car.  He then went out the school and got into the car.

"You ready to go to London, kiddo?", asked Tony smiling.

"Yea!  Especially since we're having your wedding as well!", replied Peter smiling back.

"We went tuxedo shopping this morning.  You're going to be so shocked when you see what we're wearing.", said Stephen smiling.

They then drove to the airport and got onto the plane.  Steve, Natasha, Bucky, and Clint were able to make their flight. 

"So Pete, I didn't know you play the violin!  Are you actually that good?", asked Steve.

"He's AMAZING!", said Natasha, "I've heard him play!  He's playing adult level stuff."

"Is he actually?", asked Bucky.

"Yea, I am.", said Peter smiling.

He showed Steve the music pieces and was shocked.

"You're doing a Ysaye piece?!  I've listened to this and it's SO difficult.", said Steve.

"I know!  It took me three years to perfect this!", exclaimed Peter.

The plane then took off and Steve was talking to Tony about their wedding.  Natasha, Bucky, and Stephen were talking about how Bucky is with Steve now.

"You guys are so cute together!  How is it?", asked Natasha.

"He's great!  I love him so much...", said Bucky smiling.

"Aww...", said Clint.

"And don't you DARE say how is he in bed, Clint!", said Steve out of nowhere. 

Everyone then started laughing.  Peter was on his phone and was texting Wade.

WadeMyBoyfriend: Where r u?  I thought we were going out.

Petey: Oh shoot!  I forgot!  I'm so sry.  I'm going to London for a competition.

WadeMyBoyfriend: Are u going to the Menuhin competition? 

Petey: Yup

WadeMyBoyfriend: LUCKY!  Mr. Stan asked me if I wanted to try getting into the competition.  I said no.

Petey: Why?

WadeMyBoyfriend: Dunno.  I don't know how to play a lot of those famous pieces.

Petey: Sry for leaving you by urself

WadeMyBoyfriend: It's fine!  You have that competition and your dad's wedding.  Have fun!

Petey: Thx bye

WadeMyBoyfriend: Byeee

Peter then looked at Steve and Bucky.  Steve swapped seats with Natasha and was laughing with Bucky and they were holding hands.  Peter was smiling and looked at Tony and Stephen.  They were sleeping and Stephen's head was on Tony's shoulder.  Peter decided to go to sleep because they were going to be on the plane for another six hours.  He fell asleep and after about five hours, he woke up and caught a glimpse of Tony and Stephen kissing.  He smiled and then thought about how the wedding was going to be.  Tony then saw Peter was awake and then signaled Stephen to stop.  Peter then started to laugh and Tony sighed.

"Peter saw?", asked Stephen.

"Yea...", said Tony slightly embarrassed.

"Oh well...just continue...", said Stephen smiling.

"Wow...", said Tony.

The plane landed after another hour.  Peter looked out the window and saw Big Ben.  He started to freak out and was even more excited to get to his competition.  Everyone then grabbed their bags and called over a cab to go to their hotel.  They then arrived at this fancy hotel.  The clock read 4:00 in the morning.  Tony got the penthouse and when they entered the room, everyone immediately fell asleep.  Everyone then woke up at around 10:15.  Tony and Stephen woke up Peter so he can get ready for the competition.  Everyone else then woke up and ate breakfast. 

"Where's the competition again?", asked Peter.

"Royal Albert Hall.", said Tony.

"Isn't that one of the most famous music halls?", asked Steve.

"Yea!", replied Peter.

"How long are we actually going to be there?", asked Bucky.

"The competition is 10 hours long, but they have breaks and serve dinner.", replied Peter.

"That's really long...", said Bucky.

"Oh well...", said Peter smiling.

Tony then told Peter to get ready.  Everyone else got ready and Peter was done first.  He then saw Bucky getting ready.  Steve then looked at Bucky and smiled.

"Bucky...you look sooo hot in that suit.", said Steve flirtatiously.

"Same as you...", replied Bucky smiling.

Peter then smiled and got his violin and music books ready.  Tony and Stephen were in the living room waiting for everyone else. 

"Aren't you supposed to memorize the music?", asked Stephen.

"Yea, but you're allowed to look over the music before you perform.", replied Peter.

"Oh, alright.", said Stephen.

Natasha, Clint, Bucky, and Steve then came out of their rooms and were all wearing formal clothes.  They then all got into a limo that Tony rented.  They then drove to the Royal Albert Hall.  It was about 12:30 and they arrived at the building.  Mr. Stan was in the building waiting for Peter.  Peter then saw Mr. Stan and started to wave.  Mr. Stan then ran over to Peter and the rest of the group. 

"Peter!  How are you doing?", asked Mr. Stan.

"Good!  I haven't got to look around London, though.", replied Peter.

"Alright then!  Your performing first!", said Mr. Stan, "Everyone can sit in the front because they go reserved seats.", said Mr. Stan.

"Good luck Peter!", said Tony and Stephen.

Peter and Mr. Stan then walked into the practice room.  Peter looked at his music books and looked over his songs.  Peter then got called to perform.  His pianist was already stage and as he walked on stage, he saw that there was like 15,000 people there.  He then started to tune and he waited for the pianist to start the intro.  The pianist then started the introduction.  Peter then started to perform the Mendelssohn Concerto in E Minor.  Everyone was watching Peter and Natasha was listening.  Bucky was looking at the booklet that they were given and looked through the program.

"Stark, you do realize everyone else is Asian, right?", said Bucky.

"So?", asked Tony.

"Just saying...", said Bucky.

"Why is Peter making that face?", asked Steve.

"It's called a musical expression.  Now just listen!", said Natasha.

Peter then finished the Mendelssohn Concerto and started the Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in D Major.  He amazed the crowd and when he finished the song, he earned the whole audience's applause.  Peter then bowed and walked off the stage.  The other kids then performed their pieces and after about two hours, the judge called six people to go to the quarterfinals.  Peter was called up and was currently in the first place.  He was followed by these kids named Brett, Eddy, Janice, and Maxime.  The last kid was named Florence and was literally was seven years old.  The judge then told everyone to get ready for the quarterfinals.  Peter had to perform first again and started with Paganini Concerto in D Major.  The judges and most of the audience were amazed again because of the tone he made.  Tony was holding Stephen's hand and was nervous.

"This is scary...what if Peter messes up?", asked Tony.

"He's not...", replied Stephen.

Peter then started Paganini Caprice 24 and when he finished, he earned himself another round of applause.  The rest of the group performed but were all nervous because of what Peter performed.  The judges then called up the next group of people to head to the semi-finals.  Peter was still in first and the two kids named Brett and Eddy were with him.  The last person that was called was Janice.  The head spokesperson then said that the performer's families can head down to the upper level of the building for a dinner.  Tony and the others walked up and sat down with Peter.  They then were served a whole buffet of various foods. 

"You sound SOOOOOOOO good, Peter!", said Natasha.

"Thanks.", said Peter smiling.

"You're making me nervous, kiddo.", said Tony.

"It's halfway done!  Don't worry.", said Peter.

After about an hour, the spokesperson then told everyone to head back to their seats and get ready to perform for the semi-finals.  Peter performed his first piece and didn't get as much applause he had as before.  He then told the judges that he was performing Ysaye Sonata "Ballade", and everyone in that room was shocked.

"Peter, you do know that's one of the most difficult songs in the world, right?", asked one of the judges.

"I know, I started this piece when I was in eighth grade.", said Peter smiling.

The audience was clapping when he said that and then he started performing the Ysaye Sonata "Ballade".  The judges were so amazed that they were all smiling.  Oh the last part of the song, which is the most difficult part, the judges were so into Peter playing.  Peter then ended the song and the audience was roaring with cheers and applause and the spokesperson came out to make a quick speech.'

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have history and a new world record!  The youngest person ever to perform a Ysaye Sonata!", said the spokesperson.

Everyone continued to applause and Peter bowed and walked off the stage.

"Peter has a world record!  This is so awesome!", said Tony.

As Peter walked off the stage, he saw Eddy and Brett looking at him.

"He's such a try-hard.  Now one of us can't get in the finals.", whispered Eddy.

"We're going to be screwed...", said Brett.

Eddy and Brett then performed their songs and knew one of them was going to be out of the competition.  Janice also performed and the judges called up the two finalists.  Peter was called up first and everyone clapped for Peter.  Brett then was called up and was relieved when he was called up.  The judges then called in the orchestra to get ready for the closing gala.  Peter was going up first and performed Vivaldi's Winter.  The song lasted about 15 minutes and he finished it with a bunch of applause as he has the whole time.  Brett then performed and was so nervous that he messed up the introduction.  The judge then called Peter and Brett up to the stage announce the winner. 

"And the winner is.....Peter Parker!", exclaimed the judge.

Everyone got up on their feet and were roaring with claps and cheers.  Tony and everyone else were jumping up and down when Peter's name was announced.  Peter was smiling and bowed and walked off the stage.  Mr. Stan then was all excited for Peter. 

"Peter!  You did it!  How do you feel?", asked Mr. Stan smiling.

"Um...I don't know...", said Peter.

"What if I said that you won 100,000 dollars, a full scholarship for Julliard, and masterclasses with Hilary Hahn?", said Mr. Stan.

"No way!!  Actually?", exclaimed Peter.

"Yea!", replied Mr. Stan.

"This is the best day ever!  I gotta tell my parents!", said Peter.

Tony and Stephen were at the door to pick him up.  Peter ran up to Tony and Stephen and hugged them.

"I just got a full scholarship and masterclasses with Hilary Hahn!  And 100,000 dollars!", exclaimed Peter.

"Congrats kiddo!", said Tony smiling.

"Hi, Mr. Stark and Mr. Strange!  Your son is probably one of the best students I'm ever going to have!", said Mr. Stan.

"Thank you!", said Tony and Stephen.

"Bye Peter!  See you soon!", said Mr. Stan.
    "Bye Mr. Stan!", replied Peter.

Tony, Stephen, and Peter then walked out of the building and Steve, Bucky, Natasha, and Clint were all freaking out when they saw Peter.

"Oh my god, Peter!  You are one of the best musicians ever!", said Natasha.

"Thanks!", said Peter.

"You're on a billboard!  Look!", said Clint.

Peter looked to where Clint was pointing and saw his face on a billboard.  He was smiling and people looked at Peter and smiled.  They all then drove the limo back to the hotel and they grabbed a few ice cream bars to eat in the penthouse.  Peter was texting Wade and the others and was smiling.

WadeMyBoyfriend: PETER UR ON THE FREAKING NEWS!  WHAT DID YOU DO?

NedTheStarWarsKid: WAIT...YOU SET A WORLD RECORD?! HOW?!

Petey: I set the bar for the youngest person to perform a Ysaye Sonata!  AND I WON 100,000 DOLLARS AND A SCHOLARSHIP AND MASTERCLASSES WITH HILARY HAHN!

Michelle: WHAT?

NedTheStarWarsKid: You're going to be famous when you go back to school!

Petey: Mr. Stan was there!  He was amazed!

WadeMyBoyfriend: I'm so happy for you!

Peter then got off his phone and was talking to everyone.  He was having a great time and he then fell asleep.  Tony and Stephen were the only ones awake and were reading. 

"I can't believe that we're getting married in a week!", said Tony smiling.

"I'm going to be with the love of my life forever now.", said Stephen.

"I love you sooo much.", said Tony kissing Stephen.

"You look sooo hot in the t-shirt your wearing...", said Stephen flirtatiously.

"Stephen...", laughed Tony.

2420 words! This is probably never going to happen again!  Edit: I found a video of a 12-year-old playing the Ysaye Sonata so...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

112 4 5
Centered around the ship of Ironstrange- This book will take you on various adventures all inspired by a prompt list I found in Pinterest. I'll be pr...
1K 42 16
May feature: One shots Fluff Headcanon Preferences Imagines Smut Weird/Awkward scenes Foul language Adult situations My own fanart References to matu...
17.9K 322 13
Them: 2 HOT best friends with different pasts. Her: a sassy, homeless girl that locked her feelings away. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°...
3.1K 57 10
This is just a bunch of oneshots contain our favourite heroes. There will be truth or dare, identity reveals, and lots of ships!! A lot of this will...