Little Girl I K.TH [SLOW UPDA...

By smoljagiya

"Do you have a daddy?" - Kim Taehyung *BTS Taehyung x Reader {DDlg AU}* ยฉ๏ธsmoljagiya More

Disclaimer
Preface
One: Mature
Two: Pretty
Three: Secret
Four: My Little Girl
Five: Home
Six: Spoiled
Seven: Princess
Check Out My Other Stories!
Eight: Assistant
Nine: Kisses
Ten: Pool Party
Eleven: Medicine
Twelve: Frustrations
Thirteen: Scars
Fifteen: Belated
Sixteen: Gucci
Seventeen: Tryst
Eighteen: Fรชte
Nineteen: Blocked
Twenty: Making Love
New Story and Teasers
Follow My Second Account
Twenty-One: Awakening
Twenty-Two: The Ex

Fourteen: Intruder

6.8K 228 44
By smoljagiya

This jumped up to 4K views so quick! Much love to all my readers!

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

I leaned on the door frame quietly sipping the fresh coffee just dropped off by room service. The mellow hued early morning light was streaming through the bedroom's floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating the room for me to see my sleeping angel perfectly.

It amazes me how gorgeous she manages be without doing anything. Curled around the plush white blankets, cuddled against a fluffy pillow, hair thrown out messily, cheeks squished and pink, and lips pouted. Pure perfection.

My little girl. The most perfect creature in existence.

She begins to wiggle around on the mattress, scrunching up her face and stretching her arms above her head. I watch adoringly as her lashes flutter open, eyes underneath heavy with sleep. Blinking a few times, she tilts searches the room before she spies me standing at the door.

"Tae," she mumbles tiredly, struggling to lift herself into a sitting position.

I grin setting my coffee down on the small white cart beside me and pushed it up to the edge of the bed. I pick up a tray tray filled with breakfast items on top of the cart, placing it down over my little girl's lap.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I ordered some breakfast."

She looks up at me with wide eyes and I have to hold in a chuckle of admiration at her wild mane of hair and rosy face.

"Eat with me?" she asks while driving straight for the latte I ordered, just the way she likes it.

I roll my eyes, "Fine."

I slide onto the bed, sitting on the opposite side of the tray. She smiles happily, scooping up some eggs and spooning them into my mouth. And so we went on with alternating bites—me, her, me, her...

"Is everyone worried we didn't come home last night?" she asked.

I swallow down my mouthful of food, "I texted everyone to let them know where we were. Apparently Jimin and Jungkook had a breakdown not knowing where we were."

She looks up at me with big, worried eyes and I chuckle, "Don't worry, Jin and Yoongi gave them ice cream and they calmed right down."

With a satisfied nod and smile, she turns back to the breakfast tray and tries the special almond croissant I'd ordered for her. I watch adoringly as she begins nibbling away at the sweet pastry like a happy bunny. I suddenly feel the electric bubbling within my heart once again while I continue to follow her every action.

Deep down, I know I'm in love. I have loved before. I was in love with my last little, but this is so different. With him, the love was intense and deep, but also chaotic, difficult, juvenile. With her—love is comfortable yet caring, dynamic, and passionate. The main thing my last relationship lacked was a sense of maturity and growth (ironic he left me because he didn't want to be little anymore), but I think my little girl would be able to fulfill my needs.

"Why are you staring at me?" she blushes, setting down the half-finished croissant when she notices me looking at her without blinking.

I grin coyly, "Oh, just admiring the little angel who's officially mine."

Her face turns even redder while she trying to avoid my playful gaze, busying herself with finishing her latte. When I notice her cup is empty—though she is still pretending to drink from it to avoid me—I snatch it away, placing it on the tray before grabbing the platter and moving it off the bed and setting it back onto the room service cart. With the space between the two of us now open I send her a mischievous smirk, which makes her gulp nervously. I lift myself onto my hands and knees, slinking slowly over her as she presses her back into the headboard behind her.

"What's so embarrassing about being my little andgirlfriend, hmm?" I ask when our faces are mere inches from one another and I'm straddling her legs.

"N-Nothing," she stutters, eyes looking everywhere except me.

"You don't seem very pleased," I tsk.

"I-I am," she mumbles.

"Well, I'm very proud that you're my little girl and I'm your..." I pause, waiting for her to fill in the blank, "Your..."

Her eyes continue to dart around room, refusing to answer. She squeals with surprise when I let out a low growl, grabbing her by the waist and tossing her flat on the bed. I quickly crawl on top of her and attack her soft sides with a barrage of tickles. She lets out cries of laughter while squirming around underneath me.

"Now, who am I?" I ask after a couple minutes of tickling.

"Daddy!" she finally yells.

I stop torturing her, removing my hands from her waist and placing them on either side of her head. She heaves a sigh of relief, closing her eyes and panting heavily in attempt to catch her breath.

"You're my Daddy," she whispers, fluttering her long lashes back open.

"That's right," I whisper as we stare into each other's eyes, bringing one of my hands up to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear, "I'm yours."

"And I'm yours," she replies, equally as soft, placing her hands delicately on my chest.

I hum lightly, leaning closer to rub our noses together. Our lips faintly brush against one another and I'm about ready to dip lower for a kiss—

"I'm sorry again about that night..."

My brows scrunch in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Her face falls shamefully, "That we didn't get to have... sexand then I had to tell you my whole sob story and—"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah," I cut her off, flipping our positions so I'm sitting against the headboard and she's in my lap so I can look her in the eye seriously, "Baby, you have nothing to be sorry for. You had a hard past so it is understandable that you aren't ready to go further in our relationship yet. The most important thing is that I know about your past now. We can move forward together because I'm here to support you. You don't have to apologize for anything, do you get that?"

I watch as tears brim in her eyes and she nods, "I-I understand."

"You are the most important thing to me," I cradle her close, "Sex can wait."

She sniffles softly as she cuddles into my neck, "Thank you."

"Of course, sweetheart," I kiss her temple, "I think it's time we head back home."

---

"Youngmi, have you seen (Y/N)?"

"I saw her going into Mr. Min's studio with him a few minutes ago," she replies, setting a fresh cup of coffee down beside my computer and picking up a pile of completed files before leaving my office once again.

I smile to myself, happy to know where she is. I have a big surprise for her.

There is a celebration coming up soon for one of our biggest and longest clients and I have decided she is the perfect one for the assignment. She has been doing an excellent job around the office, taking care of all her duties and then going further to complete random tasks as well. With the independent initiative she's shown, I think she will be the perfect person to plan the event.

I leave my office and wander to the back rooms where the recording and production studios are placed. Going right to Yoongi's personal studio, I look through the soundproof window to see him and my little girl sitting side-by-side in swivel chairs. My sweet girlfriend looks so cute as she bobs her head to a melody I cannot hear with her knees pulled into her chest.

Going to the door, I open it and stop short when the familiar eerie yet alluring melody ('Singularity') echoing around the workspace. Both of their heads snap to me and my little girl's face immediately goes sheepish. Yoongi reaches up and stabs the hold button on the control panel causing the room to go silent.

"You..." I say after several seconds, "You were listening to my songs?"

My hyung shrugs casually, "I—"

"I'm so sorry, Tae!" my little girl cuts him off, jumping for her seat and scurrying over to me with a face full of worry, "Please don't be made at Yoongi oppa! W-We were talking in his office...a-and he told me you used to sing...a-and I was curious so I asked if he had any recordings s-so he took me in here to listen...I'm so sorry I was snooping without asking you first!"

"Woah, baby," I gently grab the sides of her slightly reddened face, "Calm down. I'm not mad at you or Yoongi."

"Really?"

"Of course not," I peck the tip of her nose, "I was just a little socked to hear my own demos again. It's been a long time since I listened to myself sing."

She giggles her adorable little laugh, "Well, I thought your song was amazing. I told you the first time we met you have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard."

"You did, didn't you?" I hum, pulling her into my arms; so stuck in our own world we forget Yoongi is still sitting and watching us.

"Well, you two are adorable," he says, standing from his chair, "I'm leaving."

He walks over and pinches my little girl on her full cheek with an endearing grin, "See you later, Princess."

He then turns to me and his smile fades immediately, "Get back to work."

"Could you be nice to mefor once?" I huff, which earns me a swat to the back of my head.

I whine as Yoongi blows me off and walks out the door. Pouting and (dramatically) rubbing my head I turn back to my little girl. She obviously is trying not to laugh so she feigns a smile instead.

"Oh, my poor TaeTae," she sighs and rubs my biceps and I grumble to myself, "Now, did you come find me for a specific reason? Do you need more coffee?"

I blink, "No?"

She tilts her head to the side in confusion, "You need me to make some copies?"

"N-No! Something much more important than that!"

"Oh?" she raises her brow inquisitively.

"You've been doing such a great job around here lately," I explain as I lead her out of the studio and back toward my office, "And I was thinking it's time for you to have your own project."

She gasps, "Are you sure?"

I chuckle and nod, holding the door of my office open for her, "So, do you know Jackson Wang?"

Her eyes widen slightly, "Of course I know Jackson Wang! He's one of the biggest Kpop stars ever!"

"Well, he is one of the company's first clients that put us on the Asian and Korean music production maps," I settle down my desk chair, "But more specifically, Jackson is myclient. I was the one who discovered and signed him on to his contract."

"Wow, Tae," she exclaims, perching on the edge of the desk in front of me, "That's so impressive!"

I smile a bit smugly when she looks at me with pure amazement and pride, "Anyway, there will be a large party celebrating his next album release and I want you to plan it."

"What?!" she squeaks, eyes bugging out of their sockets, "A-Are you sure? I mean, I don't think I could handle it if I let you down..."

I grip her hips and give them a reassuring squeeze, "There is literally nothing you can do that would disappointment me. Plus, since this is your first large assignment, I will be here to support and help you the entire way. I'm sure Youngmi will be willing to help out as well. So what do you think?"

She looks at me thoughtfully before slipping off the desk and into my lap with a wide smile, "Alright! I'll do it!"

I smile and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her into my chest, "You are going to do such a good job, Babygirl. I just know it."

She giggles happily, throwing her arms around my neck, "You're such a sweetie."

I click my tongue, "I think you have me mixed up with yourself."

"Oh, Tae..." she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Oh, Baby..." I mimic and peck her lips.

She hums happily and chases my mouth down to pull me into a full kiss. I recline further into my chair, savoring the feeling of my little girl suckling lightly on my bottom lip. She has really becoming more affectionate since we made our relationship 'official' a couple days ago. All she wants to do is kiss and cuddle. I've received more sweet kisses in the last 48 hours than I have in my life.

No way in hell I'm complaining, though.

A knock suddenly sounds from my office-front windows, making the two of us jump in surprise. We look to the side to see Jin looking at us through the glass. with an unimpressed look and his hands on his hips.

"You know the entire office can see you, right?" he says from outside.

My little girl's face goes cherry red, but I glare furiously at my hyung. He merely rolls his eyes.

"Stop taking advantage of our little Princess and get ready for your meeting. Jackson will here here in 2ish hours to discuss his release party," he informs us and walks away.

My angel gasps, forgetting our embarrassing public make-out session from moments ago and leaps up from my lap.

I instantly pout, reaching out with grabby hands as she runs away from me, "Where are you going?"

"Didn't you hear what Jinnie oppa just said?! Jackson Wang will be here in a couple of hours and I need to be prepared!" she exclaims while slinging herself into her desk opposite mine.

I continue to whine as she turns on her computer and setting her pastel yellow alpaca plushie in its traditional place in her lap.

"But what about my kisses?"

She chuckles, "You'll just have to wait until tonight."

"Uh, fine," I huff, turning to my work and dramatically slumping down in my seat.

We spend the next two hours sitting at our desks. I multitask with attempting to get my little's attention and she counters by ignoring all my needy behavior. Much to my displeasure. But eventually I announce I'm heading to the conference room to set up for the meeting. After a few minutes of collecting and straightening up contracts for the appointment, Youngmi leads my oldest client into the room.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Wang is here for your meeting," she announces.

I smile and stand from my chair, "Let him in."

As soon she steps aside and sharp jawed brunette comes blundering through the door.

"Tae-ah!" Jackson yells, opening his arms wide and pulls me into a tight hug.

I laugh and embrace him tightly, "Good to see you Jackson hyung. How was your trip back home?"

"The usual. Always good to see China," he releases me a claps his hands together, "Now let's get talking about my party!"

"Ah, right," I turn to Youngmi who is still standing by the door, "Could you send (Y/N) over here, please?"

"Yes, sir," she bows before leaving and closing the door.

"Alright," I gesture for Jackson to sit down opposite me and pull up the pile of contracts, "Let's get this boring stuff out of the way first."

He signs the documents before we sit and chitchat for a bit, catching up since we haven't seen each other of a while as Jackson's been on vacation. Although he's technically my client and I'm his boss, we are quite friendly with one another. He's a pretty good guy other than the fact he can be a bit of a playboy; like many idols.

The door of the conference room quietly creaks open and I smile seeing my little girl peek in nervously.

"(Y/N) you are just in time. Please come in and meet the company's biggest star."

She enters hesitantly, closing the door behind her.

I turn to Jackson, "(Y/N) is my junior assistant and will be planning you release party."

"A private party planner?" he laughs and stands, "Lucky me..."

Jackson when he turns to see my girl. His eyes go wide and jaw drops momentarily as he looks her over from head to toe. But just as soon as the stunned look crosses his face, its replaced by a sultry smirk.

"Very lucky, indeed," he grins to himself and I snap by eyes to him suspiciously.

She bows deeply to the celebrity, "It's such an honor to meet you Mr. Wang. I promise I will not let you down!"

"Please, call me Jackson oppa," he winks at her and she blushes softly.

That's enough to spark my anger. What the fuck does he think he's doing?! The fucking audacity to hit my girlfriend in front of me—

"How'd you find such a gorgeous assistant, Tae-ah?" the rapper turns to me with a smirk.

"I..." my fists clench.

He chuckles, "Anyway, pretty girl, tell me what you've got planned for my big celebration..."

---

When we arrive back home after work, I stomp right up to my room. I'm beyond pissed after the meeting with Jackson.

I had to sit and watch as he continuously hit on my little girl like the player he is. The way she would blush at his every word, but still oblivious to his flirtatious intentions. It had me fuming

Up until now, I've not been mad at her before.

I slam by bedroom door shut and go sit on the edge of my bed. Yanking at the strands of my golden hair and taking deep breaths, I try desperately to calm myself down.

A soft knock echoes from my door, which I ignore. It creaks open anyway.

"Tae?" my little girl peaks in the door and sees me sitting on the bed, "Tae, will you please tell why you're so upset?"

I scoff and look the other direction. Is she serious?

She sighs, stepping inside my room and closing the door quietly behind her, "What's wrong?"

I scoff again... I may be acting a bit childish right now.

"Why do you keep doing that?" she scrunches her brows.

"Of course you don't know," I grumble.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm pissed off because Jackson was so obviously flirting with you!" I bark and she jumps back in surprise.

"I-I..." she stutters in shock and then blushes, "Jackson Wang was flirting with me?"

I frown heavily, "Oh please, don't act any happier about it."

"I'm sorry," she giggles girlishly, "It's just a little flattering, I guess."

"Ah. Well good for you, then!" I snip at her and cross my arms in a pout.

She sighs again, "Tae... what's this really about?"

"What's this about?!" I growl, "This is about that attractive man-whore hitting on you right in front of me!"

"Well, if his actions made you so angry, why didn't you just tell him we're dating?" she snaps suddenly.

My mouth bobs open, unable to reply and she rolls her eyes.

"Nothing is stopping you from telling the people in the office we are in a relationship. You are the boss... and pretty much everyone knows anyway," she huffs.

"I..." my shoulders slump, "You're right. I'm sorry."

She slowly walks over to me and sits on the bed, taking my hand, "I know."

"I-I didn't mean to get so angry," I look up at her apologetically, "Just the thought of anyone stealing you away from me, when you use became mine, drove me a little crazy."

"TaeTae," she says softly, running her fingers through my hair, "I can tell you used to be a possessive and protective boyfriend with your past littles, probably because they needed more guidance, but I'm not like that. All I ask for is your trust."

I look at her uncomfortably, knowing what she is asking for, but it's difficult since it's such a new concept to me. Trusting a little fully is not easy for a caretaker to do.

"I meant it when I said I am yours, Taehyung. You are the only man I want," she whispers, leaning in and pecking me on the lips.

I peck her lips back, "Promise?"

"I promise.

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
651K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
961K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 45K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...