Your Life Is a Lie - Reader x...

By DeathTheGreat

You, [Name] [Last Name], are the best young assassin in London. That's the reason you were chosen, well, blac... More

Your Life is a Lie
First Obstacle
Second Obstacle: The Dog and The Spider
Third Obstacle: The Undertaker
Fourth Obstacle: Grim Reaper
Fifth Obstacle: Yourself
Sixth Obstacle: Two Places at Once, Part I
Two Places At Once, the Costume Party Part II
Costume party, part III
Ninth Obstacle
Ten: What is Lost?
Author's Note~ Because we all love them
Paths of Life (Don't get Lost~)
Turn Back ❋ -Ending 1
Leave ✹2 -Ending 2
♕1
♕3
Follow Prince Sohma and Agni ♥ ♡1
♥ ♡2
♥ ♡3
Escape - ♥ ☥ 4 - Ending 3
Stay☩☩☆ - Ending 4
The Final Decision - ♕4
Death Scythe ☈ - Ending 5
Forgotten Sword - Ending 6

♕2

5.4K 155 5
By DeathTheGreat

As we left off last time, you were crying in the dark of a random room in the Grim Reaper Library after your memories returned....

You sob. "I hate that stupid creepy white-haired maniac!!!! Why couldn't he just leave me alone????!!!!" 

*cough cough* Someone clears their throat. "Excuse me, I hadn't realized anyone was in here..."

You jump. "W-What? Who is that?"

"Nobody in particular," they say, moving forward. "Don't worry about it."

Without a second thought, you quickly grab hold of them in a rear headlock with your right arm and turn on the lights with your left.

You take in the long purple hair and the scent of spices and gasp. "Prince Sohma?"

Someone tears you away from behind and silently resists all of your attempts to escape. "S-stop! Let me go!"

Prince Sohma starts crying. "Agni what are you doing? It's only Lady [Name]!!!!!! Let her go!"

Agni releases you. "Nice to meet you, too," you mutter.

Sohma immediately picks you up into a bone-crushing hug. "I'm so sorry!"

Didn't he used to be cool and suave? You shrug. He's still hot. "What are you even doing here?"

"It's a secret." He stands up and puts his finger to his lips. So unpredictable......

Agni sighs. "My Prince, we must be on our way."

Sohma looks away. "Yes, you're right. Forget you ever saw us, [Name]!!!!" They rush out the door and disappear in Grim Reaperland.

You sweatdrop. "Wait, how did you even get here!!!!!!!! Are you dead or something- They're already gone..."

Try to find the Undertaker and Ronald ♕3

Follow Prince Sohma and Agni ♥ ♡1

You hesitantly follow after them, but soon find yourself lost in the endless corridors, before you come up against a dead end door.

"Grog it, I'm going in," you mutter.

But nothing could have prepared you for what you saw there....

To be continued  ♥ ♡1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.4K 20
Hi guys this is my first story, and first fan fiction! I hope you like it! I own the Black Butler but if anything is out of order or out of place fee...
61.3K 1.4K 30
an expert assassin the queens guard dog the Serpent was known for being the best assassin in all of london . No one knows there real identity o...
3.5K 91 32
[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been changed and to be honest it took me forever...
511 4 24
You just got to read to find out ... Xoxo Aby209tom & Asha_faustus 😙😘😚