Mixed Personalities

By casuallyslaying

[sequal to Attitude problems] After moving to New York, almost making a turn around just to have more b... More

0.5
1.0
1.5
2.0
2.5
3.0
3.5
4.0
4.5
5.0
5.5
6.0
6.5
7.0
7.5
8.0
8.5
9.0
9.5
10.0
10.5
11.0
11.5
12.0
12.5
13.0
13.5
14.0
14.5
15.0
15.5
16.0
16.5
17.0
17.5
18.0
18.5
19.0
19.5
20.0
20.5
21.0
21.5
22.0
22.5
23.0
23.5
24.0
24.5
25.0
25.5
26.0
26.5
27.0
27.5
28.0
28.5
29.0
29.5
30.0
31.0
31.5
32.0
32.5
33.0
33.1
BONUS
Final book

30.5

15.8K 663 367
By casuallyslaying

Alonso

"And he's so reckless! I don't understand how you did it! How you been! Dayquellz is gonna drive me insane" Maurice stressed as I drove him home, I was more irritated at myself for not leaving last night— then Nassiah probably gonna do that shit again, and I'm gonna have to leave for real. I wasn't gonna leave long term, I couldn't I wasn't that stupid or in denial at how much I love the kid— but he can think it's forever. Then it might work. "Like there's Nassiah a blood in Donnie's car! Then at seven in the morning too twins wanna show up talking bout it's cleaned up, bodies buried" Maurice started before I noticed his emotional ass was crying. "My therapist brain doesn't know what to do" He exhaled "but its-

"Destructive" I muttered out turning down his street.

"Oh I'm sorry, Alonso how are you?" He asked now trying to analyze me. I waved him off not needing to know I'm over stressed and something about my father issues finding a way to be the cause of all of it. "Donnie told me y'all argument" he then pushed making a long sigh come out of my mouth.

"It's exhausting, I don't know why I thought he grew the fuck up"

"Well He is only twenty two" Maurice started but we pulled into his house he lived in with Reign and Mel. "Are you gonna come in?" He asked I glanced at the house then the time- it was only 10 am. I gave him a half shrug and got out the car as well. "Speaking of which— are you excited to come back to uni?" He asked masking his previously shown emotion almost perfectly.

"Sort of" I said nearly forgetting about that shit, not only was Tash pregnant, Nayson moved in and now Nassiah continuous involvement in reckless activists— king was the least of my worries. But still above college.

"That sort of sounded like it should've been a honest no" he spoke opening the door I walked in first not much changing and saw the two females on the couch watching morning cartoons.

"I got a lot on my mind" I spoke quietly once he walked in not wanting or needing the females in my business. I seen Maurice go to question me but I walked further into the living room and say myself between the females.

"Oh my god look who blessed us with his presence!" Reign joked throwing her arms around my neck. "My little-chocolate cabbage patch baby" she said her thick Indian accent making it that more amusing.

"Good morning Reign, Mel" I hummed but Mel only nodded her head in my direction. I felt sort of bad, I kind of fell off with everyone after my mental break— Maurice was the only one aware because he wasn't afraid to text Nassiah, probably because he already got beaten up by the boy several times.

   "D-did you see T?" She asked in a mousey voice.  Her bags under her eyes were clear and Maurice gave me a knowing look mouthing the words- guilt. Mel was guilty as fuck. She had no connect but She has no idea also. "H-how you holding up?" She asked again I gave her a small shrug.

  "She's good- she got her hair braided nice" I muttered looking at tom chase around Jerry on the screen as it played.

   "Nuf of this sad sad talk, Maurice got hickeeeyyys" Reign screamed from beside me excitedly. She stuck out her tongue as she jumped up from beside me and went to Maurice lap so she could poke each one on his neck. The four of us just sat they informed me how college was going, Reign informed me about her pregnancy scare— she just was three days late. Then Mel talked about how she changed majors and wants to go into criminal justice. I didn't stay long mostly because I promised Amor I would pick up Dior today so I still had to do that.

"Text me if you wanna talk!" Maurice yelled after me, Amor didn't live that much farther away from them so it only took me 10 minutes.

To my pleasant surprise there stood my niece on her front porch her arms crossed over her chest and eyebrows furrowed. "ZOZO YOU LATE!" She yelled stomping her little foot. I exhaled at the already formed attitude.

"I said 12 ma" i said out the window as she cautiously walked down the steps.

"My mommy gave me a watch and it's 12:07!" She whined. "Mommy my Uncle hea" she yelled as she reached the bottom of the steps and out came Amor half dressed and stressed.

"Thank you Zo! Imma pick her up after dinner! I love you— be good Di" she yelled as Dior was now pulling on my door handle. Until I unlocked it making her fall back on her ass.

"Imma tell my best friend" she then informed me as she got in. The whole ride back was consisted of her naming all the my little pony's, Disney princesses who she was better than and then Villains she was gonna beat when she was king.

"Dior why you gotta be better then them? Why can't y'all be friends?" I asked when we pulled into the driveway.

"I can't help my momma made me like dis" she informed jumping out the car as soon as I opened it for her. She ran to the door and rang our doorbell because she couldn't wait for me to come open the door- instead Nayson did.

"Move, my best friend!" Dior said pushing the poor boy and running up the stairs. "ITS ME" I heard her yell once I got to the door myself.

"I don't think she likes me" Nayson spoke out with a small chuckle I ruffled his dreads as he walked up the stairs and locked the door behind him then following. As soon as I got upstairs I saw Nassiah on the couch in only basketball shorts and a fan- his poorly done stitches shown in the light making me smack my lips. Why the fuck they let Donnie of all people close that shit up.

"Look there he go king" Nassiah said making the small boy who was on the phone look at me.

"Bye Mommy, my Daddy hea" He said throwing the phone away from his ear and running over to me.

"King go talk to your mommy, you don't miss her?" I questioned picking the boy up.

"She call me ater" he spoke uninterested leaving Nassiah to explain to the female. "Me and DD go wim?" He asked.

"I WANNA SWIM" she yelled as she jumped on the couch.

"Yeah y'all need to go bother someone else a nigga injured" Nassiah added smacking his lips together.

"What if you get infected? I think you should've went to the hospital" Nayson informed in a worrisome voice. I sat down next to Nassiah and took Dior bags which had a change of clothes- pajamas Incase she wanted to spend the night but no bathing suit.

"Dior now you know you wanted to swim, why you ain't tell your ma Donnie got a pool?" I asked rubbing my face.

"Just give her one of ya shirts to wear over her panties and bam home made ghetto ass bathing suit" Nassiah said from beside me. I only hummed in response and got up from beside the male. "Come on D, King go get changed" king ran to the back and Dior happy feet followed me into me and Nassiah room. I handed her a white t shirt and then let her go in the bathroom- when she came out she was now unhappy about something else.

"Uncle zozo my hair" she whined. I went into the bathroom and found one of Kings hair ties then pulled it up into a bun. She put her crocs on and I went to go check on king who was just but ass naked eating a snickers on his floor.

   "King put yo shorts on Mane what you doing?" I asked and he tried to and me the half ate snicker bar. That was already fun sized.

  "I eat" he informed getting up I went through his drawers until I found them and helped him put them on making sure I didn't get his chocolaty hands on me. The boy ran down the hall in front of my excitedly and I met him in the living room.

   "Nays finna take them down stairs and watch them" Nassiah said as he pushed his body off the couch. Pulling onna white T shirt.

   "Me and do-

"About to do what?" I asked and Nassiah gave me a small shrug. "Nah nah what y'all finna do?"

   "See the twins" he spoke as Nayson hurried out of the house with the kids shutting the door behind him. I let out a sarcastic laugh. "What's funny?"

"So it's fuck me right?"

"I mean I be fucking you— don't be trying start shit now"

"First of all, you don't fuck me— and Nassiah I'm getting tired of repeating myself so I'm not gonna. But if we-

"Oh so you wanna break up or something?" He asked attitude now laced through out his voice and posture.

"If I wanted to be round gang bangers I would've stayed my ass in Atlanta Nassiah! T goes back to jail and instead of going down the same path you were— you're degreasing! For fucking what?"

"HE KILLED MY GOD DAUGHTER ALONSO" he screamed "I couldn't let Donnie do that shit alone, you know that"

"So how come I ain't know what you was doing? It was a big fucking secret? Don't tell Alonso right?" He shut up, for the first in a long ass time I had left Nassiah speechless. "Then you wanna cry and whine and do all this shit when I say something! I'm fucking tired Nassiah!" The words left before they even hit my brain. His face got emotionless and went blank.

"So Leave then, ain't nobody forcing you"

"I don't want to leave I want you to get your shit together Nassiah!"

"NIGGA IM TRYING" he yelled "I cannot fucking keep everyone happy, I can't make sure Kings good - I'm hood- your good- Donnie's good- Tash is good! I don't know how you fucking did it! I just want to go back to only worrying about my fucking self! This shit fucking stressful as hell"

"I'm good- Nassiah who put all this pressure on you?" I questioned and he shrugged trying to give up on the conversation - he only got to limp halfway past me before I pushed him down on the couch. "You can't walk away from this conversation, you only have to look out for you and your son" I added and he rolled his eyes

"You ain't fucking good Alonso, you're better— maybe" he started "Donnie hasn't been good sense his ho ass picked me the fuck up! Maurice can only help so much! I can't loose Donnie to them streets what kind of brother would I be if he gets shot cause he ain't have backup?" Nassiah was fighting the emotion that was trying to come out of his mouth. He was fighting it well though- sort of. "Tash is in fucking jail Alonso! Jail! She was pose to be the good one— T can't do no fucking minimum of 15 years! What bout her hair? She worked so fucking hard to get her business were she wanted it to be— she was gonna do some random famous doll bitch hair now she in jail" he let out a shakily breath. "And king- tuh I don't know what the fuck I'm doing ever" he spoke holding his head low. "His mom a fucking crackhead! Not to mention I still need to kill-

"Nassiah" I started but he shrugged his shoulders harshly.

"I need to still kill Lacey stupid ass boyfriend, you know who I cared about when we met? Me. Sure maybe Donnie and Tash— Mac for sure. But mostly me"

"Nassiah you can't let all this stress shit pile up- and you sure can't use the fucking block as an escape"

"It's all I know! You think imma kiss my uncle ass for that shop?"

"That ain't all you fucking know Nassiah, that's the only credit you give yourself. You better then them streets! You don't think I get mad for a reason?"

"No, you like to argue" he muttered whipping his face. I couldn't help but suck my teeth as I sat next to the boy.

"I love your ass Nassiah, more than is probably healthy for me" I spoke softly as I whipped his face a bit. "I even love king, I mean he's part of you—and is literally a smaller version of you so it's not hard" I hummed holding his face in my hands. "But I can't, I refuse to be wondering if you coming home safe to me or if the cops got you whenever I don't have you in my sight" I added his beautiful eyes blinked the tears that covered them making the sun that shines through the window hit them. "If you don't cut this shit out Nassiah, I will leave— I cannot watch you go down this path" he sniffed a bit.

"B-but Alonso" He said softly

"Ain't know buts, you more then this shit. You know you are." I added my thumb whipping away the freshly dropped tear. His chest heaved up and down a bit as the rest of the tears that I assumed he was holding in fell, no noise no nothing. Just his warm tears flooding down his face.

"O-ok" He said with a small nod.

"Pa stop crying" I tried pulling him into my lap. He was acting as if I was telling him to stop breathing. He hesitantly rested his head on my shoulder lightly- he didn't think he could do it.

"I c-can't" he stuttered out. "I'll be fine, I'm gonna take a shower" he then added pushing me off of him. He gave me a weak smile I tried to grab him but he dodged it and kept going down the hall towards the bathroom.

........................

• remember when y'all said Nassiah is loosing it? 🤣🤣🤣

• and YALL KNOW that man girlfriend had to fucking die. If she ain't guess what she was a witness? NOW YALL KNOW YOU CANT LEAVE NO WITNESS 🤣 If she stayed alive ya homeboy nas would've been Incarcerated FOR LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 4.9K 26
🔸Part Two of Texas Rollercoaster..... Jaysean got a little southern piece of mind when he was shipped off to Texas. He was sent there to get his act...
39.1K 1.9K 39
Starting over, was something that I hated doing, but I didn't have a choice. The life I had once planned, was nothing like the one I had now. It neve...
29.7K 988 16
Marcus moved out of the neighborhood years ago. He got a nice condo in the city, a nice job working with kids. I mean, he can't keep a girl but he wa...
70.5K 3K 25
David can't stand Romani and Romani hates David even though he thinks he's extremely handsome. They both are complete opposites but somehow can't sta...