Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

By nekomotherfuker

I know I was born in a wrong world! More

[0]
[1] Nothing Lasts Forever
[2] For Three
[3] Glowing Blonde Chick
[4] Captain Language
[5] I Was In Space
[6] All Alone
[8] Omg, okay, IT'S HAPPENING
[9] Elon Musk
[10] 3000
[11] Please Drive Slowly
[12] Alcoholic potato
[13] Comfy God
[14] Two Red Dudes
[15] Wakeyy Wakeyy
[16] I love herrrr
[17] Wot
[18] Tom Tea Drinker
[19] So many hugs
[20] BRUeB
[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat
[22] Rage and serenity
[23] Starkwarts
[24] Legends never die
[25] Sh....
[26] You're insecure~
[27] Tying you to me
[28] Arrogant hoe
[29] Nomnomnom

[7] What X-men Is About?

10.4K 659 993
By nekomotherfuker

Dad? Is this where you've been
for the past ten years?!
Dad, no!

🌟
⭐️
💫

Tony said I am welcomed to spend the rest of our misery lives together, said although this isn't my world but his home is mine also mine.

Though I'd love to stay and I will eventually end up there, I have more things to take care of. I tracked down on my own on certain lists.

Clint Barton lost all his family, except for himself, or at least that's what I guessed happened, because he was nowhere to be found. I heard rumors about Marvel wanted to make him ronin, for a split second I wondered if he will become an anti-hero or a vigilante, and I let it go because there's no way I can track him down on my own right now.

Then I went looking for Scott, I was actually scared he might die because I know nothing about Ant-man and the wasp, as far as I'm concerned they might even make Ant-man 3 focus on Cassie. But what about the contract though? I don't know anything anymore.

Wakanda lost their king and princess, I was out of reach to intervene or help, not that I can anyway.

   Ned was also gone.

[Confirmed by Jon Watts but it could be a fake article]

   I tried searching for what was left off of Scott, but I couldn't track where they took all his belongings, it was almost unreal, or maybe it was the movie's plot that the time is not right yet.

   After months of a search that didn't get me anything passed and I returned back to Tony,'s door he seemed a lot better, physically at least. He didn't want to bring up Peter and I didn't expect him to be able to.

   "So how was your search?" He asked, we were just chilling on the couch next to the fireplace.

   "I got... mostly nothing." I signed.

He didn't say anything but drank a glass of wine down.

"You have to believe that this is not the end..."

"I know." He looked into the fire. "I'm still... disappointed in myself." That sentence came out so awfully soft.

"It will get better." I said. "It has to."

He looked as if he was about to cry or passed out and so I changed the subject, thinking back about one of the first memory I had with Tony Stark.

"I should tell you about how it all started. Iron man, from my world it was the very first movie of Marvel's own productions."

That lifted the heavy thoughts off of him a little, so I continued.

"Marvel was a comic company, back then it didn't do as good as DC, another company, but Marvel also had these superheroes like X-men... Fantastic four..." I didn't bring up Spider-man. "And they sold the license for a movie company to make to Fox... and Sony whatever."

"I'm so curious about what X-men is all about."

"They're great too, Cherik is my ship."

"What?"

I just chuckled. "The thing is. Marvel, as a movie company wanted to start their own franchise, but all the one that was famous from the comic book was already sold, so they picked Iron man, out of the dust, they said."

"I wasn't famous? That's impossible."

"I know." I laughed, I managed to put a little smile on his face.

"Okay, they picked Iron man to start with, what's next?"

I looked up to regain my memory. "Marvel used their last money ever on your movie, if it turns out to be a failure the whole company would reach an end, but guess what...?"

"The power of Tony Stark?"

"And Robert Downey Junior! It doesn't matter, you two are literally the same person anyway."

"Which part of my life did the movie started with?"

"You get kidnapped."

"Ah... Those old times."

"The movie worked really well you know? It was such a brand new idea because you were just a human, who's insanely smart, built your way out of that cave. Marvel was rich once again and the story begins. Hey, you know what? In my world Happy, our Happy Hogan is the director of your film!"

"Him?" He asked unbelievably.

"Yeah, two of you are bestie as hell. The company wanted Nicolas cage as Tony Stark, just imagine him as Iron man cringe to my core, he's better off ghost rider. But Jon, I mean Happy insisted to used RDJ."

"What's deal with this RDJ? Tell me what I'm like in your world."

"Oh...? Really?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Well, it's a little sensitive subject. RDJ is often misunderstood... His life hasn't been easy just like yours, he was in a dark place, involved with drugs, in and out of jail, but he changed, trying to start over, after he got a Tony Stark role it helped him. Now he's so happy with a wife, three kids, and alpacas." I smiled, I'm so proud of him.

"Three kids you say... damn." He was a little jealous, but he was smiling.

"He's a great man just like you, the two of you started everything. Without you, there would be nothing afterwards."

Tony was quiet for a while then he said out.

"Well, I'm sure he's an excellent actor, because I am sure feeling honestly sad."

And he was sad again.

"That's not my point. I was telling you about Iron man one because there's this scene, where Pepper told she was gonna quit her job and you begged for her to stay, remember?"

"Kind of." He does remember.

"You knew you cheated death, even for when you were held captive inside that cave, and you said, I shouldn't be alive..."

"...Unless it was for a reason." He finished it.

We shared a stare, and he seemed to understand it a little better, hope lightened up in his eyes, not much, but enough. The sounds of the flames still burning and not burned out meant something.

And the door opened up.

It was Pepper.

"Tony... I've got to tell you something." She said.

"I'll leave." I got up.

"No, you can stay too, it's just..." She puts her hands together nervously. "I just went to the bathroom, and checked..."

"What?" Tony asked.

"I'm pregnant."

Holy shit.

Tony Stark stunned for quite a while, he froze like he was a JPEG picture, then he looked at me with eyes brightened up with hope, this time as clear as days.

"Unless it was for a reason."

🖤
🕷

Everything was green.

I blew the smoke off of my face then tried not to step on things all over the floor. Bruce's lap is a total mess.

"Bruce? You there?" I shouted.

He popped out of the corner with his hair that looked like he just been electrified.

"Are you okay? What even is going on?" I made my way inside.

"I'm experimenting!"

"What experiment?" We met halfway and he stood with hands on his hips, looking at all the mess.

"Why are you here?"

"To check up on you, I guess? Haven't heard from you in a while. I'm trying to make sure the last of us hasn't gone insane yet."

"Have you gone insane yet?"

"Ever since I had to watch Peter turned to ashes I lost my god damn mind long ago." I said bluntly. It's been months now... I've learned to live with the pain, enough to keep me going through the days.

"I'm okay, I think. I have this idea, to mix the Hulk's body and my brain together."

"Professor Hulk?" Like in the comic?

"Ugh... Professor Banner?"

"No, it's the name they call that in my world. How's it going?"

"Not great... I'm still trying to fix some failure. I don't even know if this is going to work."

"Well it happened in a comic I'm sure it could too. But... Is Nat okay about this?"

"Why?"

"Well, if you turned green and big... that's like, the charger memes I've seen on the internet... God, ignore me please. Never mind."

He was confused but then sat down with me. "How are you doing?"

"Okay, I guess. I carry good news around with me, Tony's having a baby."

"Oh my god, Tony is finally pregnant?" Bruce smiled.

"Pepper is finally pregnant." I fixed him.

"Oh, right! Send them my regards. Finally, some good thing happens to Tony." He said.

"Will do." You observed Bruce's machine that he built for this experiment. "What is this thing?"

"My body scanner, can scan out DNAs, cells, cell age, disease, gamma radiation."

   "Can you scan me? I ate too many tacos today, will I be okay?" I jumped under the thing.

"Sure I guess..."

A green light flashes over me and I winced a little, Bruce walked over his stuff to the monitor.

"Heart rate's okay... a little dehydrated... still human... too many tacos in your tummy..." He muttered.

"Nothing much to worried about right?"

"Yep..."

"Okay, wanna go out of dinner? I figured we should have some more time to catch up on things.. you know, I haven't heard from Thor in a while."

"(Y/n), didn't you just celebrate your seventeenth birthdays?" He asked, still staring at the screen.

"Ugh... yup? Thanks for the cactus you sent to me too, it was a weird present, said Tony but I loved it."

"Then why's your age here still 16?"

"What?" I walked over to him. "How can it tell?"

"Bones, DNA, cells, everything combined. And this machine is really accurate, it's into cells scale, I built it myself."

"Is it just a misunderstanding? You know like how they have your real age and your actual bones age that grew faster than your real age is supposed to be?"

"Yes, but that's your bones receiving too much calcium, your bones, they... they haven't changed a bit, which is weird for teenagers, there's supposed to be a mature change through your puberty especially going seventeen."

"What do you mean?" I asked confusedly.

"Actually you haven't changed at all come to think of it, ever since you died and came back that day when Thanos attacked earth..."

"..."

"..."

"That's not possible right? I mean, it's definitely not diseases or anything. Or I'm I having that Benjamin Button thingy?"

"No, (Y/n). You didn't aged down, you stopped growing up ever since you came to this universe."

"..." A hole in my chest made me feel so hollow, my weakened knees sat back down on the chair.

"Oh... I get it now..."

I muttered.

"I can't age... this is still a wrong world for me."

💫

Neko/venus/whatever u wanna call me : So many people have been concerned about the age gab, but I already have my rules about Wrong world that if it's not your world, you can't stay, or age, unless it was for a reason.

Also, this will follow Endgame event, BUT not as simple as that, there will be more complicated situations, twists and turns. Try and guess all the theories I love reading them, but also wait patiently for what will happen in the book too. Love you! Remember, stay depressed, eat potato!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 763 72
Title says it all
1M 45.3K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s
254 49 9
You have secrets that nobody knows you try to be innocent but in reality you are not now you down to earth since your planet blew up and you have to...
5.3M 169K 54
"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark."