Heartbeat // A Derek Hale Lov...

Galing kay TheAngelsAreFalling_

It's the middle of November when Lillian Stager moves back to Beacon Hills; the crisp autumn air stirring a s... Higit pa

Synopsis & Cast
Run
The Barn
Sketchy
I Need That
Bittersweet
Where Have You Been?
Bring Your Knives
For the Love of God, Which Twin Is That?
I'll Be Having Tea
No Going Back Now
New Light
Hollow in my Heart
Don't Fall, Okay?
Electric Fence
The Wolf Thing
A Door Worth Locking
No, Just You
Barbed Wire
Don't
Screaming Sirens
My Fault
Alive
She Found Me
A Little Less Awful
Guys Like You
Don't Tempt Me
Snarl
Hudson
Shudder
Bath Bomb
Wolfsbane
Torn in Half
Where Do I Even Start?
Cold Beauty
He's a Wolf Now
Define "Okay"
Divergently Distinguishable
Shredded
Murderer
Blockade
Try
You Faint at the Sight of Blood?
You Might Be Right
Don't Tell Her
Stop
Life Over Limb
Still Beautiful
Sound Familiar?
Disaster, Apparently
A No Good, Very, Very Bad Plan
That Matters
I Felt His Pain
Argent
Schäferin
Not That Bad
I Need You Safe
No Stress
Stay in the Car
Control

The Feeling of Those Fangs

2.9K 99 37
Galing kay TheAngelsAreFalling_

A/N: First, I'm so sorry my updates have been biweekly recently. There's so much shit going on in my life right now and I'm having a lot of trouble juggling all the balls in the air. I'm going to try to write more this week.

In other news, major warning for this chapter as things are pretty sexual. Hopefully this chapter will get everyone to forgive me for the fact that Derek doesn't have a mate. (Trust me, there's cooler stuff in store :)

Enjoy!

-TAAF_

Lillian's POV

I was surprised I managed to stay awake as long as I did. I brewed cup after cup of tea as Derek and I combed the web for answers about what I was able to do. We'd come up with very little, but I hoped we could find some books from the library at some point. If that didn't turn out, I was thinking of asking my dad. I was through with keeping things from him, and maybe he'd know what was going on with me. My mother wasn't around to ask.

I was on my way to my desk when Derek groaned, pushing my laptop off his lap. "I think I'm done for the night, I need to stretch, my back hurts."

"I thought you were completely healed?" I asked as I poured the water from the steaming kettle into my mug. The aroma of the tea leaves and steam washed over me and up my nose as I turned to Derek. The low light from my fairy lights made his eyes glow.

"On the outside," Derek replied. "It's just soreness," he added, rubbing his lower back with his hand. It didn't look like he could reach it very well.

"Here," I started, standing up and bringing my tea to the side of the bed he was sitting on. I set my mug down on the bedside table and looked down at him expectantly. "Let me do it. Roll over."

He looked at me for a moment, his lips parting like he would protest and say he was fine, but all he said was "Okay," and turned over to lie flat on his stomach.

"May I?" I asked, lifting the bottom of his shirt and resting my hand on the small of his back. At the confirming "Mhm," I pressed my thumb into the muscular column to the left of his spine and slid it up and down, feeling for tightness under his skin. I pulled his shirt up until it was resting over the middle of his ribcage and used both hands on either side of his back. I applied more and more pressure as I maneuvered my hands until Derek groaned and arched his back just so. I stopped. "Is that where it hurts?"

"Mm," he murmured into the pillow, tilting his head to the side so I could hear him better. "Please don't stop."

I chuckled a bit and took a sip of my tea before getting back to his tight muscles. His back was chock-full of them, and bit by bit, through Derek's growls and groans, the tautness gave way to a smoother-feeling, softer anatomy. Not that any part of his back was soft to begin with. As I massaged him, I marvelled at the strength beneath his skin, something I doubted I would ever get tired of.

It still blew my mind that only last night his back was in ribbons under my hands. He was so close to death, at least it seemed that way to me. Yet, it seemed like a lifetime ago. Twenty-four hours was too small an amount of time to contain everything that had happened.

"How does it feel now?" I asked, lighting working my hands still.

"Good," he replied, his voice lined with satisfaction and relaxation. He rolled onto his back a moment later and sat up. "Thank you," he said as he wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Do you want me to do the rest of your back?" I asked, resting my hands under his shirt at his hips. "If you do, you'll have to take this off."

"Shame," Derek huffed, immediately pulling the garment off by the bottom and chucking it onto the floor with a smirk. "What do you want to do?"

My gaze fell to that powerful chest, the harsh lines of his collarbones and the rippling of his abs. I brought my hand up to rest on his left pec, taking a steadying breath. "I want to make you feel good."

"You already have." Derek's grin was warm enough to melt chocolate, and as he leaned in to kiss me again, I swore I was about to melt from the intensity of the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving myself to the embrace, and moving to straddle his hips as he leaned back into the mattress. It wasn't long before Derek rolled over, settling me under him, my head cradled by the pillows at the top of my bed. His kisses were soothing, calm, almost, but encapsulating a fire that I could hardly fathom. I could tell he was holding back. He was waiting until I told him what I wanted.

In that moment, there was no other answer. Him. I wanted him.

I sat up, only breaking the kiss to lift my shirt over my head, settling back down under his solid body. Energy, hot and sparkling, radiated off him as he kissed me deeply, his lips moving down my jaw and to my neck. I moaned softly as he nibbled the skin there, and he chuckled as I ran my fingers through his hair. He moved further down my body, over my collarbone and down the middle of my chest, his hand shifting up to caress my breast over my bra. I could feel the sweat already building on my skin, my heart pounding wildly against my bones.

"Roll over," Derek told me, grinning as he sat back on the bed, the muscles of his torso flickering in the low light of the room. I scoffed softly, doing as he asked, resting the side of my face on the mattress between two pillows. My heart fluttered at the feeling of his fingers dipping beneath the clasp of my bra and undoing it. The tiniest jolts shot through me as he littered kisses over my shoulder blades while gliding his hands across my back, a mirror to what I had just done to him. "You're so tense," he remarked, pushing my bra band off my back. I slipped the straps off and tossed the whole thing on the floor. Wouldn't be needing it anytime soon.

"The last twenty-four hours have been insane, Derek," I pointed out, not even attempting to rein in the moan Derek dragged from my lips with a particular stroke of his thumb. "Of course I'm tense."

"I don't think I ever thanked you," Derek breathed against my spine. "Properly." He kissed the small of my back, hooking his thumbs under the waistband of my leggings. I couldn't contain my smirk as he slid them down over my hips.

"You're welcome," I sighed, clenching my thighs once my leggings were completely off and Derek eased his hand back up my leg, brushing his thumb under the curve of my ass where my lace panties ended. I clenched my jaw as he moved his hand around my hip to my stomach, wedged between me and the mattress. He flipped me over onto my back with a low growl, pinning me to the bed with his strong hands. I met his gaze, satisfied at the erratic breathing, the wide eyes as he took me in.

"You're so beautiful," he said softly, as though only to himself, lowering his lips to my chest, kneading the soft skin with his hand as well. I arched my back under his touch, an ache building between my legs as his head dipped further and further down my body. My breath hitched as he tugged my panties down, casting them aside, his eyes never leaving mine. Slowly, he lifted my leg and slung it over his shoulder, holding my other to the mattress, exposing me to him fully. I bit my lip, my cheeks flooding with heat, watching as he kissed my inner thigh, eyelashes grazing my sensitive skin before he finally pressed his mouth between my legs.

Soft, cascading bliss washed over me and all thought vanished from my mind. My existence narrowed to what Derek was doing with his tongue as I arched my back under it, my hand sliding through his hair. I whimpered, clamping my lips together as my hand dropped to his shoulder and dug my nails in. I spiralled and spiralled into that depthless pit of pleasure, my breathing erratic as Derek lips caressed me. It wasn't long before he sent me tumbling over the edge, his name on my lips as I bowed off the bed, my muscles quivering and twitching as he wrung every last drop of ecstasy from me.

Derek moved back up to my face moments later, bracing a forearm on either side of my head, grinning from ear to ear as he kissed me. He'd gleaned a satisfying reaction, to say the least, if the look on his face was any indication. "Are those skills good enough to keep you awake, babe?" he drawled against my mouth.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, his chest delightfully warm and solid against mine. "What do you think?" I asked, my hand reaching the waist of his jeans. "Why don't you get rid of these and finish the job?"

"Gladly," he breathed, his voice near-guttural as he made quick work of shedding the jeans, devouring me with his eyes before ditching his boxers as well.

I swear my heart trembled at the sight of him. I'd seen him naked before, but never with the current intention: to go all the way. He crept back between my legs at a painfully slow pace, his hand travelling up my leg before he smoothly slid a finger inside me. As his lips found my neck, he added another finger, pumping them in and out, stretching me as he went. He reached over me and yanked open my bedside table drawer to retrieve a condom, which he then placed between his teeth. I almost laughed at the maneuver when he ripped it open, a distinct cross between sexy and funny because of how sexy he knew it was. Once it was on, he lined himself up and met my gaze. "Is this alright?"

The respect in his voice, the fact that he'd already asked and confirmed but still left it up to me, made my chest hurt. What things would be like if everyone was like him.

I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck as I whispered in his ear, "Yes."

He grinned as he slid inside me, the sensation overpowering as I fell back on the bed. He filled me entirely, and gave me a moment to adjust before picking up a languid pace of thrusts. As I pulled him in for an ardent kiss, I could feel my soul mixing with his in our breaths. My heart had been surrendered to him wholly. I wanted nothing less.

With his lips buried in the crook of my neck, his forehead against my jaw, he breathed, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Derek," I whispered, holding his face gently. I moaned through my clamped lips a moment later as he thrust hard. My nails found the skin of his back and I did not regret digging them in as he got faster and deeper. "God," I hissed, rapture rolling through me. I could tell he was close. His breath came in harsh pants against my neck, pressing his mouth and teeth against my skin. I curled my toes at the delicious pressure, the feeling of those fangs dragging across my body. "Derek," I moaned, holding his hair tightly and he drove into me, his teeth digging deeper into my skin, his moans vibrating into me. With a final thrust, he came, biting me harder, the pain an afterthought to the pleasure rattling through me with every move he made.

After a moment, he pulled out and back from my neck, his lips glistening as he stared at my neck. He'd definitely left a mark. "You're so gorgeous," he said, his words sharp with passion as he kissed me deeply.

I smirked as he settled down next to me after getting rid of the condom.

"I don't think anyone's ever bitten me before," I chuckled, resting my hand on his chest. "That must be some kinky werewolf shit."

Derek barked a laugh. "Maybe," he murmured. "Was that okay?"

"The sex or the biting?"

Derek gave me a knowing look. He knew exactly how the sex had been.

I rolled over onto my stomach, resting my face on the pillow next to him, meeting his gaze. "I liked it," I admitted, my cheeks flushing just a bit more than they already were. "Made me feel like I'm yours."

"You are mine," he murmured, brushing his thumb over my cheek.

"I know," I replied. "And I like it."

I knew I wouldn't be turned into a werewolf over it because Derek wasn't an Alpha, but I wondered if biting during sex was a normal thing for werewolves. Before I knew it, I was voicing my thoughts: "If mates were a thing, I'd expect that would be a part of it."

"You're disappointed?" Derek murmured, arching an eyebrow.

"I don't know," I admitted. "I guess I'm a bit shocked that mates are a myth among werewolves. But it's better that you don't have a mate so I have no one to keep you from."

Derek chuckled, the sound sending warmth down my spine as he reached for my hand. "If we did, you'd be mine."

A/N: Thanks for sticking with me long enough to actually get to this. It's been a long time coming!! Please let me know what you think!!

Cheers,

-TAAF_

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

643K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.