CAN'T WE BE FOR REAL? [MICHAE...

By amdlockwheresmykey

#Michaeng #Reallife struggle A true life story of two beautiful celebrity girls who fall in love with each ot... More

DISCLAIMER
The first time I met you
I WANNA BE HER FRIEND Uwuu
Daebak! She's hot too
I FELT GOOD
I WAS LEFT ALONE
SHE HOLDS MY HAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
UNEXPECTED EVENT THAT BROKE US ALL
ABANDONED AGAIN
CONFESSION
CONFESSION-II
I'M NOT A COWARD
I'M NOT COWARD-II
GUERILLA CONCERT
LAST NIGHT AS 12
THE FINAL NIGHT
THE FINAL NIGHT- II
RED PENGUIN
JEALOUSY
INSECURE
NEW MANAGER
NEW MANAGER -II
ARE WE CAUGHT? - I
ARE WE CAUGHT-II
ARE WE CAUGHT-III
TWICE TV- DRAMA AND DANCE PARODY-I
TWICE TV-DRAMA AND DANCE PARODY-II
AN ANGEL LIKE LOOKS-I
AN ANGEL LIKE LOOKS-II
REGRETED DECISIONS- VLIVE
REGRETTED DECISIONS- DISTANCE
REGRETTED DECISION-DISTANCE II
RD-BASELESS ANGER-I
RD-BASELESS ANGER-II
RD-THEY CONFESSED-I
RD-THEY CONFESSED-II
APOLOGY
ISAC 2016
ISAC 2016-II
ISAC 2016-III
ISAC 2016 IV
After ISAC- recovery
MISSION LEZZ
MISSION LEZZ PLANOUT
MISSION LEZZ D new Chaeng
MISSION LEZZ LAYOUT
THE BROKEN HEART
RECOVERY
THE NIGHT
THE NIGHT-II
DRUNKEN SOULS
THE MISUNDERSTANDING
The happy N The broken
SUPER EVENT
Victory of love

MISSION LEZZ LAYOUT

1.3K 46 2
By amdlockwheresmykey

Mina's pov

I was shocked and taken aback as I heard her voice. It was so unexpected and surprising, that unable to handle the conversation, I just decided to hang up call before she could speak any thing further.

I knew it was rude. But I wasn't mentally ready yet to talk with her. And I never ever expected Chaeyoung would ever be with Jeongyeon unnie at first, and that too in a trip to my hometown. It was really hard for me to digest and process through the truth, when again my phone started ringing. I nervously looked at it and as expected it was from Jeongyeon unnie.

I was having a nervous breakdown and an ongoing battle whether should I or should I not pick up the call. But then I realised that, ofcourse if they are really in my hometown than, how could I even dare to ignore them. It's will be a rude and shameful behaviour.

So unable to ignore the fact, I decided to pick up the call with my nervous heart.
"Yeoboseoyo!"

Chaeyoung's pov

As she hung up the call, I was surprised and disappointed with the way she reacted. She hung up the call, as soon as she realised it was me. I felt offended and it broke my heart. Even though I knew she hates me, but still hanging up the call that way, felt rude and heartbreaking. Being rejected like that, I thought it would be better to just return back to Korea. As her accepting me back almost seemed impossible. So making up my mind, I said,

"Unnie let's return back to Korea."

Both Unnies looked at me surprised,

Jihyo: "Ehh? Wae? Suddenly? What happened with your phone call?"

Chaeng: "She hung up the call. She really hates me Unnie."

I said with my utmost disappointed face, when suddenly Jeongyeon unnie snatched the phone away from my hand and yelled back,

"Stop being such a loser Son Chaeyoung . And I know she doesn't hate you. Let me talk to her again."

We both were shocked seeing her sudden outburst. Might be she was feeling frustrated with my giving up attitude, but still speaking in such a loud voice in a public bus and also calling out my name so clearly was dangerous. What if someone notices us? Feeling the 'could have been a dangerous moment' Jihyo Unnie punches Jeongyeon unnie in her shoulder, whispering her to calm down before anyone notices us.

Sighing heavily and calming back herself she continues,
"I'm sorry. Just don't say the word 'going back' again. We didn't come all the way just to be back without trying. Let me call her once again okay. I'll talk this out."

Ring~~ Ring~~

Mina: "Yeoboseoyo!"

Jeong: "Mina-ya! Are you really going to ignore us like this?"
I could hear the stuffed frustration and anger in her voice

Mina: "............."

Jeong: "Aren't you going to say anything. We came all the way to your hometown just to meet you and.."

Mina: "Mi- mianhae unnie. It's just... everything's so sudden that..."

Jeong: "Arraseo.. I agree and We are sorry for that. It's just that this thing couldn't wait. I really need you to come and meet with Chaeyoung once. Just once."

Mina: ".................But Unnie..."

Jeong: "Mina, please. I request you, Just once. Jinjja, After that we won't bother you anymore."

Sighing hard,
Mina: "Geu-rae. Lets meet at the Meriken park then. Its just 8 to 10 minutes far from Sannomiya."

Jeong: "Okay. Joa-h." sighing and smiling happily "go-ma-weo Mina. Jinjja go-ma-weo. See you there soon."

Mina: "Gwenchana.. But will you guys be able to hire a car."

Jeong: "Don't worry about that. We already have one booked for the full trip."

Mina: "Wahh!! Jinjja! you guys..Unbelievable."
Sighing in disbelief

Jeongyeon unnie, hanging up the call, looked at us excitedly and smiling happily,
"She agreed finally! Girls, she agreed to meet us. Let's go!!!"

Looking at her, Jihyo unnie and me, started smiling back at each other with a big relief. Finally we were about to meet her soon.

Few seconds ago, I was heartbroken thinking we should head back, she would never accept my request. All that we have planned for was useless.

But now as she agreed to meet me, I was bursting in happiness and excitement. But also with that excitement, a huge part of me was dying in nervousness at the same time. I kept thinking, How should I greet her after such a long gap? What would I say? How would I face her after hurting her so many times? It was definitely a nervewrecking moment.

Finally after an hour and a few minutes of bus ride, we reached at kobe sannomiya. And as we reached there, the level of both excitement and nervousness increased more and more.

The car, as expected was already waiting for us in the station. Shifting our luggages, we happilly rode the car and went towards the Meriken park.

According to the 3 to 4 hours of journey from seoul to kobe, as for now, we all should have been tired and weak. But I was still so fresh and awake. The flowing excitement of meeting with mina, and this adventurous trip done all by ourselves boosted my energy even more. Everything seemed exciting and an memorable experience.

Reaching the park finally after few minutes of ride, Jeongyeon unnie dialled Mina's number to ask where she was, and the other responded she was already in the park waiting for us. As she said she was already in the park, I started getting more nervous and my heart pounding at the fastest rate. Looking at my condition, Jihyo unnie held my hands and kept comforting me. And somehow with my shaking legs,we entered the park together.

As we were inside the park, It was already 5:30pm. And the view of the park was looking so bautiful and breathtaking with that evening light, that for a second, I totally forgot why was I even there. I was just lost in the beauty of that place, enjoying every second, when suddenly Jeongyeon unnie pushed me.

" Yah! won't you go ahead. she's been waiting for minutes."

"Ahhhh..Ne ne.. I will."
Nodding I nervously moved ahead, but then I remembered something and I turned back
"What about you two?"

Jeong: "Don't you see this wide, beautiful place? We can spend hours just looking around and enjoying the view. Right Jihyo?"

Jihyo: "Yes ofcourse. You just go and fix you love. We will be waiting here patiently."

I just nodded and smiled while they gave me their motherly smile and wished me luck. Gaining the strength from them, I moved ahead to find Mina. I had no idea where I would find her in this big, wide park. So I thought I should better call her. But again I couldn't bring up the courage to call her, after the way she hung up my phone. So I just decided to search silently, and was gawking her among the crowd of all that unknown people in this evening light.

Meanwhile

Mina, who had been waiting for chaeyoung, for more than 10 minutes, was starting to feel tired and frustrated. Being all restless, she decides to leave, but then as she was about to turn away, suddenly she feels someone holding her wrist and then in a second she realises she is being dragged towards an unknown direction.

Taken a back with this sudden contact with an unknown person, being shocked, she looks up to check. But she could only see the back of that person, with a short stature and a short cut hair. She gets scared and confused. Trying to save herself, she aggressively decides to oppose and remove away the hand that was holding onto her arms tightly. But as she looks down to remove away the hand, she notices that the hand which was holding her looked kind of familiar. And the ring that was on the finger also looked similar to her shared couple ring. Being in the confused state of mind, her mind goes blank and she just ends up following, staring at every part of the person's body trying to identify who it was? Untill they finally reaches to a corner of the park, where the lights were very low and no person was around.

Mina realises that the person has now stopped walking, so she stops too. Finally, Feeling the tight grip on her wrist loosen up, she could have ran away. But she rather decides to stands there, staring eagerly at the person to reveal itself. The person thus turns back and without saying a word just stares back at Mina with it's longing eyes. After staring at each other's eyes for a second, the unknown person slowly removes the hoodie, and then the mask followed by the cap. And as everything was removed, and the face of that person was finally revealed, Mina gets shocked and taken aback and just ends up staring at her with an open wide mouth.

"I know I look different, but can you please close your mouth?"

Shaking herself Mina comes back to her senses, but still speeches.

Chaeng: "Well seems like we gave you too many surprises today. Sorry for that. And Sorry for coming to your hometown so suddenly, but I really need to talk to you."

Swallowing her saliva and clearing her throat,
Mina: "Waa...mmhmm.. What is it?"

Chaeng: "First of all I need to apologize."

Mina: "You came all the way, with all these mess just to apologize."

Chaeng: "Yeah kind of. But mostly because I realised I was missing you like crazy. And I really, really need you back in my life Mina."

Mina: "Do you realise what you saying Chaeyoung-ah?"

Chaeng: "I am telling the truth Mina. Trust me, I have changed now. I am ready to be the girl you always wanted and love you in every way you wanted."

Mina: "Chaeyoung-ah Why are you doing this suddenly?"

Chaeng: "I told you Mina, I am going crazy for you. Please Mina just give me another chance. Let's forget everything and start again."

Mina: "That's not possible."

Chaeng: "Why? Why is it not possible? I told you I am changed. I am sorry for everything I did to you, for avoiding you,for treating you bad. But all this won't ever happen again Mina. Trust me."

Mina: "I am sorry Chaeyoung. I am overwhelmed that you came all the way here, but seriously I can't."

Chaeng: "But why? Don't you love me anymore. Ohh (scoffing with a smirk) or do you love Jeongyeon unnie now? Her handsome looks with that short hair, are you in love with that? (Pulling Mina's hands and putting it over her own hair, she yells) But see, see Mina I have cut the same way just because you like that. No, I have cut even in the more better way than her's. Don't I look handsome? See!! See!!

Mina pulling her hand back yells,
"Stop this nonsense Chaeyoung. What's wrong with you? And Stop bringing Jeongyeon unnie's name, every time we fight."

Chaeng: "Oohh! are you defending her now?"

Mina: "Ohh come on Chaeyoung. Get a grip. It's not about her or about you. It's about me. I have lost trust in you. I don't trust you anymore."

Chaeng: "But why? I told you I am changed. Really!! How should I make you believe me? If you want, I can declare my love right now through the SNS. I swear."

Mina: "Chaeyoung-ah enough with this childish craziness. Its useless."

Chaeng: "But I came all the way for you. Are you really going to.....?"

Mina: "I didn't ask you to come. It was your decision. Anyways I am leaving now. I will send my home address to Jeongyeon unnie. You all are welcome to stay."

And saying that, Mina walks away straight leaving chaeyoung dumfounded with her such unexpected cold response. Chaeyoung was shocked and speechless, as she was hoping that this time, Mina would surely forgive her and give her another chance. Accept her love after seeing all the efforts she made. But she was wrong. Nothing happened the way she expected. All that happened was her turning into an wounded and heartbroken cub.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wine By Mai

Fanfiction

345K 14K 50
A living tsundere, Son Chaeyoung, who thinks she is straight and in love with her childhood friend, Park Jinyoung. Her world turned upside down encou...
5.8K 320 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
105K 7.3K 67
All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He or she will bring the best version of yo...
12.1K 584 33
"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one another. How will it go if both have struggl...