Romantic stylez// Jake x Amy

By sixdrink_amy

Is Amy falling in love with Jake? Is Jake falling in love with amy? They both seem to be getting along lately... More

тнe ѕpιllage.
тнe new arrιval.
Introduction
Jealous!? Never!
In the coffee mug
The hangover.
Desk buddy.
Shots fired
Amy's scream.
Orange soda
The Picture
Trapped Rat
Suicide Note.
The Funeral
One Bullet
Wakey Wakey Jakey!
The escape
The Hospital
A thousand Push ups
I'm Sorry
Romantic Stylez
Q&A
SEQUEL.
News!

Taylors Prize.

2.3K 65 127
By sixdrink_amy

"What do you mean she is dead!!?" she yelled in a whisper

"Pumpkin I'm sorry, but she must of bled out"

Taylor was pacing backwards and forwards in the bathrooms, bitting her nails in a contemptuous way. She didn't want her dead yet. She wanted Amy to suffer slowly. But it was all too late.

"Did you even remove the bullet!!?" she said.

"uhh. Well you see pumpkin.."

"You idiot! I'll be round in five minutes"

She slammed her finger on the end call button. She then placed her two hands on one of the sinks, spread equally on each side. Taylor lifted her head and looked deep into her eyes filling with rage. She gripped her hands on the sink making her knuckles go pale white.

"This is all wrong. This is all gone wrong!"

Taylor smashed her fist into the mirror making it shatter onto the floor. The noise bounced off the walls making it echo through her ears. Taylors breathing was aggressive. She stood there looking at the glass on the floor while gripping her bleeding fist tightly.

Suddenly Rosa burst in the bathroom, seeing the shattered glass and her standing there with a crazy look.

"What the hell did you do Irvine!!?"

Taylor stared at her. She looked uneasy and slightly scary, even for Rosa. The dark rims under her eyes made her look crazy and the blood on her wrist made it look worse. Rosa was surprised she was slightly petrified of her at this time.

"It was an accident. That's all." Taylor croaked. Still having her head hanging slightly low.

"This is no accident. Stop the bullshit!"

She rolled her eyes and wiped her hair out of her eyes.

"I need to go..."

"I don't think so missy. You ain't going anywhere"

"I think you find I am, Rosa." she said getting close in her face. Rosa stepped back holding her anger, knowing she would actually kill her with the cold free knife on the side that was always hidden with her jacket. It was like a buddy. But with a bad advantage.

"Taylor. You ain't leaving."

Rosa then got down on her knees and started to pick up the big shards of glass, her back was turned to Taylor but she continued to talk.

"You've been leaving too many times. I'm on to you, I know you have Amy. Your not leaving"

She then got up and turning to Taylor holding a gun right to her face. The muzzle of the pistol was locked on her face, and all Rosa did was freeze in fright.

"And neither are you."

Rosa then grabbed the gun and twisted her arm and pinning her onto the floor. Taylor then tried to grab the gun in front but Rosa stood on her hand with her heel and kicked the deadly weapon further away. She then grabbed her by the blonde hair and smashed her face off the floor.

Taylor then spun her body around so quick, it lost Rosa's sight. She then kicked her in the face making her fall backwards holding her nose. Rosa slammed on her back groaning in pain. Taylor shot up and grabbed the gun, pointing it at Rosa and slowly making her way towards her. She kicked Rosa yelling at her.

"Get up!"

Rosa finally got up, holding her arms in surrender.

"Good! Now this is what's going to happen. Your not leaving and I am, and you can't do anything to stop me. Now night night Rosa.."

"GIN-"

She then pistol whipped her in the side of her head, making her flat out unconscious. Taylor felt proud she finally beat the scariest gal in the precinct. Not so scary anymore...

She grabbed her by the feet and dragged her into one of the cubicals. She then saw a slight glimmer of a shine. It was her lucky knife and Taylor snatched it making it her official prize possession. She then realised that none of the others came in, they must of heard it right? If Rosa did then why didn't they?

Unless Rosa knew she was up to no good and knew what she was saying... the common denominator is there.

Taylor had to make a plan of escaping fast. She couldn't walk past the others with blood trickling down her face and with out Rosa's presence. They would know for sure.

She then saw a small vent on the floor, luckily she was actually skinny and small enough to fit it.

Possibly...

Taylor removed the cover of the vent and placing it quietly on the floor. She then saw Amy's secret cigarette stash and scoffed in laughter.

"Won't be needing them. Already dead."

She chucked them out of the way and made her escape.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jake sat there, still tied to the worn out chair crying his heart out. Wailing Amy's name.

"Amy wake up! Wake up! Please!!" he begged, yelling in tears.

He looked at the lifeless body across. Her head was low and the white bandage was now almost painted red. Taylors dad then walked in with a guilty look, but trying to hide it. He then walked towards Amy.

"Don't you fucking touch her!!"

He then hit Jake in the face.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't take orders from you. Understand?"

Jake only glared at him with his crystal red raw eyes, not peaking one word. Taylors dad then lifted Amy's head up, using his two fingers placed on her chin for support. Her eyes were shut.

He then let go, letting her head flop down. Jake looked away in disbelief.

"She was useless anyway" he then said, leaving the room.

Minutes has past of Jake attempting to squirm out of his chair. But suddenly stopped to see Taylor burst through the door.

"Well well well.. Look who didn't make it."

Her heels echoed through the room. Making it uneasy for Jake.

"You did this to her! You did this!" he yelled

Taylor then bent over and put her hand on jakes face.

"Aww poor baby Jake. But who shot her?"

"It was a simple mistake!"

"Just like everything else? The school, kidnapping, believing she was dead.. Your the whole cause to this Jakey and now look at her... Truly not precisely alive now, is she?"

Taylor then walked towards her, scanning her body.

"She was always a weak one. Sure, I wanted a slow painful death but I guess it's better we have her out of the way. Now she can't bother us." she then bent over looking closer at Amy "isn't that right rat?"

"AMY NOW!"

Amy then shot her head up and kneed her right in the face making her yelp in pain. She then pounced to her feet, clearly free from the tight ropes and pinned her to the floor. She then grabbed the gun at Taylor side and pointing the muzzle at her.

Amy's posture was not straight due to the injury. She was still bleeding quiet badly, but she could still cope okay. She kept the gun aimed at her while untieing jake. He was finally set free.

"Surprise" he grinned.

"But how!?" she yelled

"Easy! When you were sitting on my lap, too busy kissing my beautiful-"

"Jake." said Amy, cutting him off

"Right. Anyway. You didn't realise that I reached into your back pocket of your jeans and lifted out that small razor blade you always carry around"

"But you were tightly strapped!?"

"I know I was but I know how to get something like that no problem. I've been a detective for months now.. I'm Jake peralta."

Taylor looked away in anguish and disgust.

"As you were gone, I started to cut Amy's ropes free, it was a struggle since I couldn't see anything I was doing behind me but I made it work. They finally set free and all I had to do next was bring your ass back here... So Amy here faked her death and you gobbled it up like a starving puppy... Beat that Taylor. You've just been played!"

Taylor sat on the floor shocked that In fact... She did get played. She then looked at Amy who was still pointing the gun at her, but looking rather pale in the face.

"I wouldn't be proud yet Jake. Looks like Amy here is losing blood and your forgetting about someone."

"What your dad? No problem! We have deadly shit." he grinned but then he couldn't help but catch his eye on a sliver item placed on the side of taylors jeans. Rosa's knife.

"Where did you get that!?" he then said, making his way towards her and snatching it off.

"Oh that? That's a little prize of mine I like to keep... A prize of victory."

Jake knew that she done something to Rosa that was damaging. She would never just give away such a lovable deadly weapon of hers.

Never.

Jake needed to head back fast. Including that Amy was needing medical help.

"Ames, pass that weapon and take this. Put your arm around me." he then said, switching the items with her then making eye contact with Taylor with the pistol "You. Get up and hands where I see them"

"As your command detective..."

Amy then pipped up

"You have the right to remain silent!"

"Aww. Your too scary!" Taylor mocked, chuckling like a school girl.

Amy held her anger. Knowing it was no good but hoping she would escape and see her suffer.

"You alright to walk on your own?" Jake said to Amy, letting go of her.

"Yeah ill be fine"

Jake then nodded and grabbed Taylors arm and pulled it behind her back. He placed the gun on top of her back pushing her forward with it. They then walked out of the door to great her dad down the corridor. Jake then placed the gun to taylors head.

"Step one foot closer to me, your daughter will end up underground..."

"Jakey-" Taylor said softly

"Quiet!" he yelled, shaking her a bit. On the other end of the corridor, her dad stood there in shock not knowing what to do. They just stood there in awkward silence.

"Alright.. You are going to take me to the nearest exit. From there, your daughter will live."

He then stepped closer. Jake felt uneasy.

"I mean it.. One more step and she is gone. Stay where you are. I'll come towards you"

But he continued to take one more step forward.

"This is your last chance."

He then stood there. So still.

"Good now-"

Then the sudden panic rushed through Jake when he noticed that he started to charge at him.

BANG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 12 3
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭?" After a series of unfortunate events, Jo found herself in the need for a transfer. She was told...
50.9K 920 59
"Detective Y/N Santiago at your service." ------ Detective Y/N Santiago. One of the newest and youngest detectives of the Nine Nine... And also the...
82.7K 1K 13
I've become obsessed with Brooklyn 99 and I like Jake and there aren't enough Jake imagines on Wattpad. Requests: OPEN I am still writing, I just tak...
1.8K 31 20
Twelve years ago, he drove away with my heart in his hands. I've moved on since then. Or so I thought. Growing up in a small town, there weren't too...