My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

By libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... More

Meeting Everybody
Uh Oh
Busted
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Prank of all time
Leaving
Hurting
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Marriage is great I think
Big Mistake
R and R
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
Party of the century
End to a good weekend I think
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Reconciliation
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

Midnight Memories

97 5 0
By libbyluver14

Why do planes take forever to get where we have to go? I'll tell you. They want to torture you by going extremely slow. I'm not afraid of planes, but I was getting very fidgety. I needed to be off this plane soon. Harry and I were sitting next to each other and he noticed my knee bouncing. Currently I was listening to their new album which I was in love with. Harry was asleep next to me and I noticed the other One Direction boys also asleep. I slowly and quietly got up to go and talk with my brother. He was the only one awake on this whole plane. He and I could never sleep on a plane. He was like me fidgety and needed to be off this plane. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. 

"Bin?"

"Yes Ashton?"

"Can you believe the boys and I are doing what we love?"

"No honestly I can't believe it. I remember you guys jamming out in the garage and mum yelling at you when you told her that you were being signed to a record deal. She wanted you to finish high school and you just wanted to play music."

"What happened to us?"

"Well you got what you wanted to be famous while I'm stuck here doing things that I like, but I don't love them. I do them to fill my time."

"Don't talk like that Bin. You'll find something one day."

"When? When I'm thirty. Ashton I hate this. Why can't we go back to you just playing local gigs and me being the sister who was popular, but hated it."

"Bindi you know that I love performing everyday. If it wasn't for One Direction finding us on youtube we wouldn't be as famous as we are now."

"Shut up Ashton. I hate this. I love Harry and being famous, but I don't know how much longer I can deal with this. I hate not being able to go anywhere without the paps being there. If I broke up with Harry would you care?"

"Bin don't do this. Think about what you are saying." I nodded my head and cried into my brothers shoulder. He was rubbing my back while I just silently cried. I fell asleep soon after.

16 hours later

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Ashton had fallen asleep and the rest of the boys were all still sleeping. I made my way to the bathroom and looked at myself. I looked like a zombie. I quickly washed my face making sure it didn't look like I cried. I combed my hair out with my fingers while I readjusted my outfit. Did I really want to break up with Harry?

I walked out of the bathroom and took my seat next to Harry again. I listened to Steal my Girl and realized that Harry was talking about me. He was jealous when I told him I dated Liam for a while and I knew the chorus was about me. I felt Harry stir next to me. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. I kissed him waking him up even more. 

"Hey you. How long was I out for?"

"The whole trip so 16 hours."

"Wow I guess I needed that."

"Its okay you need your rest for tonight. Besides it's just us awake. Everyone is still sleeping."

"Did you get any rest?"

"Yes a couple of hours not many."

"Good good. So Vegas is going to be amazing. I love it not as much as I love LA, but Vegas is up there."

"Alright babe calm down."

"Oh I am calm." He attacked me with kisses. I was lying on my back while he was kissing me everywhere. I tried to push him off of me, but he was too strong. 

Cough Cough

I looked up and saw the boys looking at us.

"We're here." Liam said. 

I got up and fixed myself. I gave Ashton a look that I knew he knew meant don't say anything. He nodded his head at me and then we made our way to the MGM where we were staying and where the concert was tonight. You are probably all thinking well didn't they miss the show, but Australia was a day ahead so when we left on Friday it was really Thursday here in America so it was Saturday in Australia and Friday in America. Confusing I know. I walked into the hotel holding Harrys hand while he led me to our room. Once that door opened I couldn't believe that our view was the strip. I was so excited I was jumping everywhere. 

"Babe do you want to go for a walk on the strip before the concert?"

"YES!"

"Hahahahaha okay okay let's go."

God the strip was so exciting. It had so many things to look at and I wanted to buy so much. Harry wouldn't let me pay for anything so I graciously kissed him when we got to the hotel and got ready to watch the concert from backstage. Tonight was Day One and I was so excited. Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift (Harry's ex I know I know), Bastille, Usher, Coldplay, and so many more were going to be there and I was about to have a heart attack. 

Taylor Swift opened up and I was about to have a heart attack. Harry was laughing at me the whole time. I was fangirling and screaming. When Taylor walked off I was basically jumping in my spot.

"Want to meet her love?" I nodded my head at him.

"Harry how nice to see you. Who do we have here?" Taylor kissed his cheeks while Harry kissed hers. 

"This is my girlfriend Bindi. She's a big fan of yours."

"Shut up Harry. Hi Taylor. I am a big fan of yours and I love your music."

"Hahahaha thank you Bindi. I have to go, but maybe we can talk later."

"Okay here's my number." I handed her my number on a piece of paper and then she walked away. I turned around in Harry's arms and looked at him.

"How did I get so lucky to be with you?"

"I don't know babe, but I wouldn't change a thing." He leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss.

"BINDI" I heard my name before I saw Louis and Zayn running down the hall towards me with two girls running after them.

"Harry protect me!" I was laughing when they came up to me. 

"Bindi this is my girlfriend Eleanor and that's Zayn's girlfriend Perrie."

"Nice to meet you girls." I shook their hands and then Ariana Grande walked by me. I almost ran after her, but Harry caught me and wrapped his arms around my waist before I could. I crossed my arms around my stomach and humphed. I watched Arianas set from the tv and then I told Harry I had to meet her. I just had to. When Ariana saw Harry and the boys she came up to us and hugged all the boys before getting to us girls.

"Ariana this is my girlfriend Bindi and that's Eleanor Louis's girlfriend and Perrie Zayn's girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you girls. I love your style Eleanor and I saw you walk the runway a couple of times and Perrie Little Mix is just ughhh I don't even know I love them. Bindi hold on to Harry you are one lucky girl."

"Thank you." We all chirped at the same time. She laughed and walked away. I sighed and looked at Harry who was talking to OMG it was Coldplay's singer Chris Martin. I loved his new song Sky Full of Stars and I was hoping that he would sing that tonight. I walked over to Harry when I saw him beckoning me over.

"Chris this is my girlfriend Bindi."

"Bindi it's so nice to meet you. This is my girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence." OMG this girl was the girl from the Hunger Games my favorite books and movies. 

"Nice to meet you guys. Can I ask you something Ms. Lawrence?"

"Please call me Jen and okay."

"Alright Jen. What happens at the end of Mockingjay is Katniss going to be with Liam or Josh?"

"Hahaha I can't tell you and spoil it."

"Drats alright." With that they walked away. I have to say I met a lot of famous people and Nicki Minaj really did have a big butt. I was ready for Niall's birthday party tonight. We couldn't celebrate in Australia so we were going to celebrate now. I was wearing a red strapless dress that reached mid thigh with black heels. I had concealer and some blush on going the natural way. My hair was curled and braided in a fishtail. I looked at myself in the mirror and was ready to party until the night ended. 

We really did party until the morning. I was exhausted by the time Harry and I climbed into bed. It was six am and they had to be at sound check at three. Niall had so much fun partying with us and his friends. The boys sang Midnight Memories and this was definitely going down as a Midnight Memory. I kissed Harry before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Three PM

It was three and Harry and I felt so much better still a tad wasted, but the boys were all wasted and hang overs just like us. Niall had it the worst since he could never drink here in the US, but in Ireland and Europe he could drink. Let's just say when he says party hard he means party hard. My brother was already performing at the village so after sound check we made our way over there to watch the acts. When 5SOS came on I screamed I LOVE YOU ASHTON! MARRY ME!!! I ended up laughing so hard when I saw his face turn beat read when he realized I said that. I gave him a thumbs up before wrapping my arms around Harry's arms which were around my waist. The boys did great! I hugged and jumped on Ashton's back when he wasn't looking. He ended up giving me a piggy back ride around the area since Harry had to go back and get ready. I was so happy here with my best friends. Luke was eating something that smelled so bad, Michael was texting someone, Calum was looking at the acts and Ashton was talking to me and also watching the show. I felt my phone buzz from my back pocket so I unwrapped one hand from around Ashton's neck and checked my phone. 

Babe if you want to make the show you better get back now.

Alright leaving with the boys now. I locked my phone and told the boys we had to leave. They nodded their heads and we all headed back to the MGM. The crowd was crazy as I went upstairs to change. I was still in my t shirt and leggings so when I entered my room with Harry I quickly jumped into the shower and then put on a blue dress and headed downstairs. I knew Lou would take care of my hair and makeup so I just headed to the boys dressing room. All five boys were there getting taken care of. When Lou noticed me and my still wet hair she started to yell at me. 

"Bindi! Why didn't you dry your hair before you put that dress on? Go change into a rob and then I'll dry your hair and put your makeup on." I heard her muttering to herself as I went behind the curtain and put a robe on. I sat down on Harry's lap and when he noticed that there was more weight on him he looked up from his phone to see me. He parted my hair and started to kiss down the back of my neck. I let out a little moan and then someone coughed. I looked up at Lou and saw her pointing to the chair next to Harry. I slipped into that and she started to dry my hair and style it while her assistant did my makeup. Harry was distracting me the whole time making me laugh which made the assistant very mad since she kept messing up.

"Harry they need you in wardrobe so leave and stop bothering us. I still need to do the other boys and your on in 20 minutes so go!" She was shooing him from the room while I tried to stop laughing. Lou did a wonder to my hair curling it and then just letting it fall down my back while her assistant went light on my face. I got up and hugged her and then she went onto the other boys. I went into the hallway to find Harry. He was not being serious at all. His sister Gem was trying to get him to be serious so that they could take a picture of him in his nice clothes. I went over to Gem and whispered something in her ear. She nodded her head and let me take over. Harry's back was turned so I wrapped my arms around his waist and started to kiss down his neck while my hands traveled down his shirt and under them to his abs. He went totally serious and they got their picture. I retreated backwards and ran from the room.

"TEASE GET BACK HERE! NOT FAIR!" Harry was screaming at me. Good thing I was barefoot and made it back to Lou and the other boys and hid behind Louis and Niall. 

"Where is she lads? I saw her come in here so where is she?"

"We don't know Harry sorry." Zayn said while holding in a laugh. 

"Bindi where did you go? Get back here!" Harry screamed leaving the room. I came out from the boys and they were laughing. I explained to them what I did and now they were laughing even harder. What sucks is whenever Niall or Louis or any of the boys starts laughing I laugh even harder. I felt arms go around my waist and lift me over their shoulder. All I could see was someone's back and then I looked up and saw curly hair.

"Harry put me down." 

"Nope!" He said popping the 'p'. I saw the boys walking behind us and I wondered what Harry was going to do. He put me down when we reached the backstage and they were playing the boys video which meant that they had to get onstage soon. I quickly gave Harry a kiss and he was starting to deepen the kiss and he was trying to do what I did to him, but luckily he didn't have time. I pulled back and pushed him out the curtain. I gave them a thumbs up and watched them get set up in the dark. Niall was putting his guitar and mic on while the boys were adjusting their mics and ear pieces. Harry was talking to Zayn and then Midnight Memories started. I loved this song and I saw other artists bobbing their heads as well as workers. I was having the best time listening to them.

Once they finished that song they were all heading to the front of the stage and Louis was talking to the crowd. "Would you guys like to meet my girlfriend? She's right backstage." The crowd errupted in screams while Harry walked towards me and gave me that look that he gives me before he brings me onstage. That's why there was a stool set up in the middle of the mic stands. I backed up and started to run when Harry caught me and threw me over his shoulder. I was so mad and I was smacking his back and yelling at him to put me down and not take me out there. He smacked my bum lightly and I was so embarrassed at this point. He walked back out onstage with me on his shoulder. 

"Bindi say hi to the crowd."

"Hi guys. How are you doing? Great job out there." I said to their guitarist and drummer.

"I meant the crowd love."

"Well you're going to have to put me down for that."

"Alright well here you go." He sat me down on the stool. I waved at the crowd while they screamed at me. 

"This is What Makes you Beautiful." 

They started to sing and Harry wouldn't stop looking at me. Just like in the video when he got to his part where he was caressing the girls face he caressed my face and did all the things that he did in the video except he kissed me at the end. I heard the crowd scream even louder from that. I wouldn't let him deepen the kiss so I pulled away. He put the mic up to my face and whispered in my ear "sing the ending babe the boys know and they know that they want the crowd to hear you."

I gupled and started to sing the ending. I jumped off the stool and started to run backstage. I heard chuckling and then they started to sing Best Song Ever before Louis said thank you again. I hated Harry at that point, but I saw Eleanor and Perrie running up to me. 

"OMG your voice is so good. Are you signed anywhere? I know the rest of Little Mix would agree with me, but would you go on tour with us?"

"I don't even have an album or anything out yet. I just sing in the shower never in public. That's why I hate how Harry made me do that."

"But babe you were so good. I'm calling Simon now and telling him to sign you to his label."

"What if I wanted to go on the same label as my brother?"

"You can do both. We are signed to two different labels."

"Alright Harry. Let's see what Simon has to say first." I took his hand and led him away before I saw anymore famous people and fainted. He immediately called Simon when we got back to the dressing room and then he told me Simon wanted to meet me tomorrow and talk. I nodded my head and went back to the hall. This was too real. I couldn't breathe. My chest hurt and I couldn't catch my breath. All I saw was black as I fainted. 

Alright Vote 

Comment

Also Steal my Girl is on the side in case you haven't heard it and fallen in love like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...
31.1K 593 62
Harley lives in Sydney with her family. Her life seems just ordinary But what happens if I tell you that her brother is Ashton Irwin,a member of a...
133K 3.8K 39
Emma,a normal 14 year old teenager who's obsessed with 5 seconds of summer meets Ashton Irwin.She can't believe she's lucky enough to even meet him,b...
2.9K 367 34
Ambitious college student, Raegan Mills, had it all planned out until 5 Seconds of Summer band member Ashton Irwin saved her life. With the new buddi...