Veni, Vidi, Amavi (Kitten!Phi...

Galing kay LxttlxBxnnyKxt

Dan adopts Phil and falls in love with him. Dan doesn't want to just tell him, since Phil's a kitten hybrid... Higit pa

Dan's Prologue
Phil's Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Two

1.6K 43 38
Galing kay LxttlxBxnnyKxt

Word Count: 2431

Dan shook Phil awake, wanting Phil to be present at his meeting.

"C'mon, love. We have a meeting later. Let's go take a bath." Phil slowly peeled his eyes open, seeing Dan standing above him.

"Dan," Phil said, smiling.

"If you want to take a bath by yourself you can stay in bed but if you want one with me you better hurry because the water'll get cold." Dan winked and walked into the bathroom. Phil pulled himself out of bed and into the bathroom, standing next to Dan. Dan moved a stool in front of the bear claw bathtub, knowing Phil wouldn't be able to climb in without it. Dan on the other hand easily stepped in without the stool. He turned the water on a little warmer than needed, but he knew it would cool. Dan sat behind Phil, pulling the latter backwards so that Phil's back was against his chest. Dan wrapped his arms around Phil's waist, pressing small kisses behind his ear. Phil put his hands over Dan's clutching tightly as Dan began to make love bites. Phil tilted his head, allowing Dan more access. Dan gradually moved the kisses downward until he reached Phil's collarbone, pulling his lips off Phil's skin. Phil was now a panting mess, his hands still on Dan's, and his eyes squeezed closed.

"Dan," Phil moaned. Dan moved one of his hands from Phil's waist to Phil's length, silently glad the water was just now only about the height of half his thigh. Dan put his lips back on Phil's neck, gently nipping the skin, while his hand moved slowly along Phil's length. Dan flicked his wrist a couple times, trying to make Phil orgasm before his meeting began. Dan moved his hand a bit faster and started to suck on Phil's neck rather than nipping it. By now the water had reached the tops of their thighs and Phil finally moaned and purred, arching his back in pure pleasure. Dan placed gentle kisses along Phil's skin, from his jawline to his shoulder to calm him after the orgasm. Dan let the water drain from the tub, and let new water fill it, laying with Phil for a bit in the warm water before sitting Phil up and pulling the shampoo off a small table next to the bathtub. Dan put some in his hand before scrubbing Phil's hair and ears clean. Dan stood Phil up before flipping the shower head on, gently pulling Phil under the slow, gentle stream of water. Dan leant down and let the water that was already in the tub out and then helped Phil rinse his hair. Dan then added a little more shampoo to his hands, scrubbing it into his own hair. Dan soon washed his body while Phil was playing with an extra sponge that was hanging on a hook on the wall. Phil would hit it and wait for it to swing back and hit it again. Dan let him play with it while he was rinsing but soon moved Phil away to scrub his body. Phil rinsed off while Dan stepped out of the tub to grab towels and returned to see Phil trying to climb out of the bathtub by himself. Dan sat the towels down and walked to Phil, gently lifting him from the bathtub. Dan placed Phil down before grabbing a towel and starting to dry Phil off. Dan draped the towel around Phil's shoulders then grabbed his own towel and dried Phil's hair again. Phil giggled, Dan playing a sort of peek-a-boo game with the towel. Dan smiled, drying himself quickly, leading Phil back into his room. Dan pulled a sweater from his wardrobe and helped Phil pull it over his head. The sweater reached Phil's knees, and Dan pulled clean boxers from a drawer in his dresser, handing them to Phil. Phil slipped them on and sat on Dan's bed waiting. Dan put clean boxers on then black dress pants, before shrugging a white dress shirt on. Phil sat still watching Dan and after Dan had all of the buttons done up, he grabbed socks and his shoes, pulling them on. Dan turned back to the drawer he had pulled his socks out of and grabbed thigh-high socks, handing them to Phil. Phil sat confused before Dan put them on Phil himself. Dan smiled, absolutely loving how Phil looked. Dan took Phil's hand and led him to Phil's closet. Dan leaned down and picked up black Vans. Phil sat on the bed and let Dan put his shoes on.

"Time for the meeting, babe." Phil nodded his head and followed Dan to a room that looked like a lounge but with more formal furniture.

"Uh, Dan, your, erm, friends are here."

"Send them in, Chris." Chris left the room, leaving Dan and Phil alone. Dan sat in a chair and gestured for Phil to come sit on his lap. Dan wrapped his arms around Phil's waist and waited for his guests.

"Hello, Mr. Howell." A woman and a man entered the room, both staring at Phil as soon as they saw him. Phil hid his face in Dan's neck, curling his legs up onto the chair. Dan tightened his grip when the two reached to touch Phil's hair.

"Don't." Dan simply said. Both the man and woman awkwardly stepped backward and Phil started to shake slightly, and the only person who noticed was Dan.

"Shhh, baby, calm down." Dan whispered for only Phil to hear.

"How old is he, Mr. Howell?" Mrs. Richardson asked after sitting down.

"He will be 16 on January 30." Dan said through gritted teeth, wishing the two would just leave already.

"He's underage? No wonder why you wanted him so much! You wanted to play with a virgin!" Mr. Miller stated, laughing.

"That's not why I bought him. I bought him because I like him." Dan wanted so badly to stand up and order them to leave his house and never come near him or Phil again, but knew it would only cause problems. So he stayed sat down slowly rocking Phil back and forth, putting him to sleep.

"C'mon, Mr. Howell! You have to admit that him being virgin is a plus! I mean just look at him!" Dan nearly lost his temper but realised Phil was asleep.

"I'll be back after I take Phil up to bed." Dan carried Phil up to Chris's room and knocked.

"I thought you had a meeting?" Chris said, opening the door.

"I do but I need you to make sure no one goes in mine or Phil's room. I'm putting Phil in my bed but I don't want anyone to snoop through his stuff." Chris nodded and sat in the hallway. Dan trudged back downstairs, nearly ready to rip their heads off.

"Why is he so tired Mr. Howell? Did you two stay up all night doing naughty things?" Mrs. Richardson laughed and when both Mrs. Richardson and Mr. Miller noticed Dan wasn't laughing they immediately stopped.

"I would like for you both to understand something. Phil is not a sex toy. That may have been his original purpose but I've found that it's nice to just lay in the bathtub with him, or cuddle in bed. And let me make this clear right now. Whatever you two did to PJ will not happen to Phil. I mean it. If I find out you abused Phil you will both be in serious trouble. And that means worse than last time. Now leave."

Dan walked back upstairs to his room and saw Phil still asleep in his bed. Dan closed the door and locked it, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it in the hamper. Dan took his shoes, socks, and pants off too before climbing in bed with Phil. Dan instantly moved to lay next to him and wrapped his arms around him.

"Love Dan," Phil mumbled.

"I love you, too," Dan whispered, smiling.

"Dan? We seriously need to talk," Chris said, knocking on the door.

"Right now?"

"It's about PJ!" Dan slipped out of bed, and noticed Phil trying to find him and a whimper escaping his lips.

"I'll be right back, baby," Dan softly said, placing a kiss on his temple. Phil nodded.

"What the hell is so urgent?" Dan said angrily.

"PJ! He won't stop crying. He's rocking back and forth in a corner in his play room. I don't know what to do! Please help him," Chris begged. Dan strode into PJ's little play room and saw PJ crying.

"Dan, please! Tell me what to do!" Chris pleaded.

"Go sit with him. Hug him, cuddle him, kiss him. Calm him down. I'm going back to lay down with Phil." Dan rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"Phil?" Dan called when he didn't see Phil in his bed.

"Meow?" Phil said questioningly walking into the room from the hall.

"Where were you? Your room?" Phil nodded his head and pointed at his feet which no longer had Vans on them.

"Oh, I see, you put your shoes back in your room." Phil smiled and nodded, stepping closer. Dan grabbed Phil's hips, pulling him forward, making Phil giggle and slide his arms around Dan's neck. Dan moved his arms around Phil's waist and lifted him into the air, kissing him and spinning him around. Dan smiled as Phil giggled. Dan placed Phil back down, gliding his hands back to Phil's hips.

"Do you like wearing my sweaters? How about the socks?" Phil nodded. He loved wearing both, he knew that Dan liked how he looks in it so it only added to how he felt about it.

"I love y-you," Phil stuttered. Dan's eyes widened before he smiled.

"I love you, too, darling." Phil grinned. Dan and Phil went back to the bed, and Dan turned the TV on. Phil snuggled up to Dan, tangling their legs together. He leaned his head onto Dan's chest while Dan wound his arms around him.

The rest of the day, Dan and Phil just cuddled, and eventually went down to eat but soon after they'd find themselves cuddling in Dan's bed.

Dan looked down at Phil and Phil felt Dan's eyes on him so he looked up and Dan connected their lips, slowly moving his hands back and forth over Phil's hips. Dan parted long enough to turn off the TV and put the remote on his side table. He quickly put their lips back together and climbed on top of Phil. Phil moved his arms around Dan's neck, moaning slightly into Dan's mouth. Dan started grinding their hips together, and moved Phil's hands above his head, pinning them to the bed. He placed kisses down Phil's jawline, then down his neck to his collarbones. Phil was pressing his lips together, trying to keep the moans quiet.

"Let me hear you. I want to hear your beautiful noises, princess," Dan whispered in Phil's ear. Dan moved back down, sucking on Phil's skin again as Phil slowly let the moans float out.

"Good baby," Dan said. He moved his hands under Phil's sweater and slid off his boxers. He left the sweater and thigh highs on him as Dan believed that Phil looked absolutely stunning in them. Dan reached into his side table's drawer and grabbed some lube. Phil looked slightly panicked at first but Dan's dominant physique distracted him as it leaned over him.

"I promise that I'm not going to hurt you. But if you ever want to be pleasured by this, you'll need to get past these first few slightly painful stages. Okay, princess?" Dan said, looking into Phil's eyes. Phil nodded, captivated by the velvety sound of Dan's voice. Dan lubed his fingers and gently slid one finger into Phil. Phil tensed and breathed in sharply.

"Relax, babe." Dan slowly pumped his finger in and out of Phil, leaning up to kiss at his neck to distract from the pain. Soon Phil was moaning and pushing himself down onto Dan's finger.

"Mmm, m-more," Phil muttered, and it almost didn't sound like a word but Dan understood. He slid in another finger and moved their lips together in a sloppy kiss filled with moans and groans and Phil palming Dan through his boxers. Dan scissored his fingers, stretching Phil further, and broke their kiss to move down Phil's jawline, to his ear.

"I want you to call me daddy," Dan whispered before nipping Phil's ear. Dan pushed in a third finger and moved back to Phil's lips. Phil was panting, trying to kiss Dan back.

"D-Daddy," Phil moaned out.

"Good job, baby." Dan pulled out his fingers, much to Phil's disappointment, and lubed up his cock, gently sliding into Phil. Dan stayed still for a moment, letting Phil adjust. Dan slowly built up a rhythm, trying to find the perfect angle. Dan moved Phil's legs around his waist, and Dan could feel the fabric of Phil's thigh highs rubbing against him as he thrusted in and out of Phil. The sweater Phil had been wearing was pushed up over his stomach so that Phil wouldn't come on it. Dan leaned down to kiss Phil and whisper in his ear.

"You're doing so good princess. You feel so good." Dan sped up his thrusts a bit and shifted slightly. Phil's moans suddenly became very high pitched. Dan aimed directly for that spot every time he thrusted, and he thrusted harder, trying to make Phil come. Phil's moans were now broken apart, sounding like high little 'ah, ah's while Dan's were low hums. Soon, Phil's eyes shut tightly and his back arched, and his second orgasm of the day washed over him. Dan felt Phil clench around him and Dan thrusted a couple more times before coming in Phil. Dan pulled out and left the room, coming back with a wet cloth. He gently cleaned Phil and put the cloth back in the bathroom.

"Princess?" Dan asked as he walked to Phil. He didn't respond and Dan would be worried if he hadn't had hybrids before. Phil was in his subspace. Dan smiled because he knew that this meant that Phil completely trusted him. When Phil came back, he yawned and curled into a ball slightly before feeling a pain in his arse.

"Daddy," Phil whined.

"Yes, baby? Do you want your clothes off?" Phil nodded and let Dan slip his sweater and socks off. Dan shut all the lights off and then slipped into bed with Phil.

"Goodnight, princess. I love you."

"I love you, daddy."

A/N: so this was the first time I've written actual smut so uh how did I do? I tried. It's been a month hasn't it? I'm sorry.
-Kat xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

303K 12.1K 17
Pastel!Dan and Punk!Phil! Phil, a punk, was wildly know for being the type to have sex with a girl and dump her. He didn't care much about his poor i...
66.4K 2.1K 38
[COMPLETED] (This was written before Dan came out! I am in no way meaning to invalidate his sexuality, I love him to death!) Based on Dan's video, "W...
290K 8.3K 28
Dan was a teenage boy who was a bit awkward and not the most popular person. He was happy, but not the happiest he could be. That was until he was to...
166 23 14
Dan!Pastel Phil!Punk Dan and Phil have been friends since Dan moved into the neighbourhood when he was ten. Now sixteen Phil and him have grown furt...