Growing.

By siighbrat

"plant your seeds, provide me light, water me. I will grow." my works #1. #1 in urban story, 03/31/'19. #1 i... More

a beginning.
S1.
S2.
so.
S3.
S4.
S5.
S6.
S7.
S8.
S9.
S10.
S11.
S12.
S13.
S14.
S15.
S16.
S17.
S18.
S19.
S20.
S21.
S22.
S23.
S24.
S25.
S26.
S27.
S28.
S29.
part 2: GROWN.
B1.
B2.
B3.
B4.
B5.
B6.
B7.
B8.
B9.
B10.
B11.
B12.
thank you.
B13.
B14.
B15.
B16.
B18.
B19.
B20.
B21.
B22.
B23.
B24.
B25.
EPILOUGE.

B17.

16.5K 1.1K 565
By siighbrat

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

                 "I can't believe this was you seventeen years ago." I said flipping through my mama and daddy's photo book. "You so thick now mama, you was so tiny."

"You did me right Tink." she said stirring the pasta in the pot. "Ugh I was so small in highschool, these pictures are from when I went to Jamaica."

"What y'all doing?" my daddy asked pushing my mama softly and kissing my head.

"Looking through the photo book, y'all were the cutest." I said looking at their wedding pictures. "Look at me, too cute."

"Tink you used to be bald head, I'm so happy we got your hair to grow." I frowned. "All scalp."

"It's not funny." I said as my mama chuckled. "Where is my brother?"

"On his way here with Bonnie and them other ones." my daddy shook his head. "I'm finna go."

"Speaking of them," I said closing the book and standing up. "Easty."

I crouched down as he stumbled over to me. "Hi my handsome baby." I said kissing him up.

"Get your ass out the way." Bonnie said pushing me.

"When y'all get back?" I asked my titi Brianna since her and my uncle Travis had went to Japan.

"Yesterday morning." my uncle Travis said kissing my forehead.

"Sin you won't never believe who I seen." Bonnie said as I unzipped East's jacket.

"Who Brooklynn?"

"Ashley's ass, looking like who the fuck shot John and forgot to kill his ass." she said making me laugh.

"Girl I think the bitch on crack." Titi Casey said shrugging.

"Crack?" Papa said turning around to look at Casey.

"Snorting, smoking, and she rubbing that shit on her teeth." I busted out laughing.

"Casey shut the fuck up." my mama said laughing.

"It's crazy how we doing so good and bitches from highschool is a mess." Titi Bri said shaking her head. "Seventeen years later and we still just those bitches."

"Somebody need to organize a class reunion so I can flex on bitches." Bonnie said. "Ooh I would flex so fucking hard."

"Ima do it," my mom said. "Ima look into it cause class of 2k19 is a fucking mess."

"Tink we need to start getting you ready for prom baby girl." Titi Casey said. "Who you going with?"

I shrugged. "Myself, I haven't been asked."

"Say why Mesyiah keep playing?" Papa asked.

"We literally just got back on speaking terms and it was my fault we weren't talking, I don't know though, he might ask me. I'll go either way." I said grabbing a break stick. "Who gon plan my send off?"

"One two three not it." Everybody said leaving Bonnie.

"I wanted my mom to plan my stuff anyway." I said raising my hand for her to smack it and she just looked at me.

"Tink I don't have time to be stressed the fuck out with you." I gasped putting my hand to my chest.

"Wow, that's how y'all gon treat me? Y'all only daughter?" I asked nodding my head. "Bet."

"Well, you and Mya will be having one together because I'm not planning two." she said.

"That's fine." I said clapping my hands.

"Hey Tink." I waved at everybody who said hi to me.

"Hey love, have you seen Mesyiah?" I asked because he wasn't answering my texts and I had our food.

"No, I'm sorry." I nodded.

"Okay thank you." I kept walking eventually ending up in the courtyard sitting on a table alone.

I frowned dusting my fingers off and answering the FaceTime call from Mesyiah. "Why you wasn't answering the phone for me?"

"Come to the football field for me." he said hanging up, I rolled my eyes standing up. Rude ass.

Once I was there I looked confused hearing music. "I ain't know we was having a pep rally today." I mumbled eating a chicken strip.

I smiled as a girl handed me a rose. "Thank you."

I kept walking and people kept giving me roses making me confused until I got to the center of the field and people standing on both side of me with roses and Mesyiah standing at the end of all the people. I laughed and covered my mouth because the music playing was from my favorite movie, Coco.

As I got closer I could make out the words on the sign he was holding, Let me seize my moment and take you to prom. With little flowers that looked like the ones from the bridge they crossed in the movie and Mexican candies.

I stood in front of Mesyiah with this goofy ass smile on my face and all this stuff in my hands. "Hey."

"Hey." I said.

"Go to prom with me." he said.

"Okay, yeah." I nodded letting him hug me since I couldn't hug him. "It's so cute Syiah."

He kissed my forehead then my lips. "You liked it?" he asked grabbing the bags of food from me.

"I love it boo boo." I said holding my flowers and the poster. "It's perfect."

theshaderoom: #SincereMorgan & #AsimMorgan's daughter #BlairMorgan got asked to her senior prom today by her boyfriend 👀

"I hate when they post me." I rolled my eyes reading the comments.

"Right, they reposted a video of me and Trevor and them people in them comments was doing the most." Mya said. "Loser ass people running that negative, loser ass account."

I locked my phone and finished Bantu knotting my hair. "I'm so nervous about taking these pictures."

"Why? Your business has been getting a lot of buzz babe, they're gonna be perfect." Mya said.

"I don't know, I'm never did a baby photoshoot." I said. "What color you and Trevor wearing?"

"Mm white and gold." I nodded. "You?"

"I was thinking nude but I'm not really sure." I told her. "Like I literally wanna look like a princess."

"All I know is, we finna step. Period."

"I'm so ready like whew, you don't even know." I said laying beside her in the bed. "I can ask you something."

"Of course boo boo." she locked her phone and looked at me.

"When you lost your virginity, it hurt?" she grinned making me cover my face. "Whatttt?"

"Tink, are you thinking about you know?" I shrugged.

"I'm just curious, Mya." I said.

"Well, yes it did but after a while it goes away." she told me. "Also you'll bleed, at least I did but after doing it a couple of times it won't hurt and that shit gon feel good."

"Ima bleed? A lot?" I asked.

"Everybody is different, you might not bleed at all, it just depends baby." she said. "Just be careful, I can tell you something?"

"What is it?" I asked her. I watched her pull her shirt up and show me her stomach that was pudgy. "Mya no."

"Mhm, two months and five days." she said nodding her head.

"Mya when did you find out? Does my papa know? Does Trevor know?" I asked rubbing her little stomach.

"You and Trevor are the only ones that know and I don't how or when I'm gonna tell my mom and dad cause they kill my ass." she said. "Don't tell anybody."

"I'm so excited for you. A baby is a blessing boo boo, I think you should tell my mom and daddy first, you know since she was sixteen when they had me." I said. "I'm here for you no matter what."

"Thanks Tink." I kissed her cheek and rubbed her tummy.

"Always."

I'm getting better with updates, tryna get it ova withhhhh.

y'all really my readers💀💀💀some damn brats and it's sad. I'm not finna keep spoiling y'all asses.

I went and seen Ma the day it came out and it was some complete bullshit.

Q34: The Wood or Love & Basketball.

Love & Basketball>>>>>>

Q35: Do y'all want a preview of the book coming out after this one ends?

hmm idk I just said I was finna stop spoiling y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 109 160
How I found my passion and my passion found me.
117K 5.5K 12
My Work #1 | 2016 Love makes you weak.. Copyright ©2015. All copy rights reserved to Kykilla.
110K 4K 25
"Nobody ride for me, tell me love me , tell me you'd ride for me." 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 2020
6.8K 115 29
The title says it all. Will it work? Will it fall out? Read to find out.