Beautiful Crazy

By writerforquinn

After months apart what is the status of Maren and Brian? Can the Jokers convince her to return to New York a... More

Her Day Starts With A Coffee And Ends With A Wine
Takes Forever To Get Ready So She's Never On Time For Anything
When She Gets That Come Get Me Look In Her Eyes
Well It Kinda Scares Me The Way That She Drives Me Wild
When She Drives Me Wild
Beautiful, Crazy She Can't Help But Amaze Me
The Way That She Dances, Ain't Afraid To Take Chances
And She Wears Her Heart On Her Sleeve
She Makes Plans For The Weekend, Can't Wait To Go Out
'Til She Changes Her Mind Says Lets Stay On The Couch And Watch TV
And She Falls Asleep
Beautiful, Crazy, She Can't Help But Amaze Me
The Way That She Dances, Ain't Afraid To Take Chances
And Wears Her Heart On Her Sleeve
Yeah She's Crazy
But Her Crazy's Beautiful To Me
She's Unpredictable
Unforgettable
Its Unusual
Unbelieveable
How I'm Such A Fool
I'm Such a Fool For Her
Her Crazy's Beautiful To Me
Update on New Stuff!

Beautiful, Crazy, She Can't Help But Amaze Me

1.1K 12 2
By writerforquinn

Maren bit her lip nervously as she shifted between Brian's legs trying to get comfortable. Laying her head back against his chest, she realized her buzz was wearing off.  She wasn't feeling as brave as she was 10 minutes ago when she suggested this.

Brian was picking up on this as well and glanced down as he rubbed his hands gently up and down her arms.

"We don't have to watch it Mar," he said reassuringly. The last thing he wanted this to do was trigger her to have an anxiety or panic attack.

Maren blushed nervously and looked up at him, his brown eyes just as beautiful upside down as right side up, "It's just...." her voice trailed as her eyes darted back to the laptop where she pressed the spacebar pausing the movie. "I've never watched myself before... I mean..."

Brian scoffed before letting out a small laugh as he interrupted her, "Oh, cause I have!?" he playfully shook her slightly as he continued to laugh before gently nibbling her ear. "It's just us babe, in that elevator. Just us. " Wrapping his arms around her tightly, he kissed the top of her head as he felt her body relax against his. Smiling to himself, he was thankful he was able to calm her down. Also, truth be told, he was excited to watch the video.  

Maren leaned up kissing his cheek before turning back around and pressing the spacebar to resume the video.  Brian was right this was something neither of them had done before. And it was just them. Smiling to herself, she was thankful that he was somehow always the voice of reason when she became nervous. He always managed to get her to relax.

"Look at that stud," Brian playfully nudged Marens shoulder when they both saw the black and white video start with Brian entering the elevator.  Maren chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully as she sat up to press the volume button on the laptop.  She turned the volume all the way up before turning back towards Brian with her eyebrows raised in confusion. He just shook his head,  "No audio. Just video."  He raised an eyebrow and that devilish grin spread across his lips again," Which means I'll provide the play by play" he breathed seductively against her neck as he placed tiny kisses along it.

"Mmmm" Maren moaned between sallow breathes. Brian's lips against her skin was overwhelming to her senses.  "Welll then Mr. Quinn, tell me what's happening here?" She motioned with her head towards screen.

Brian lifted his eyes towards where Maren was looking. Leaning in closely to her  his words caused goosebumps against her skin when he spoke, "Well here, we're both sitting on the floor, trying to fight the fact that we want our hands on each other very..very badly," Brian's hands had found their way under the t-shirt she was wearing, his blue Richmond Ave FDNY shirt which was his favorite and were now gently unhooking her bra sliding the straps down her arms.

Marens eyes closed as she inhaled sharply at the touch of this mans hands on her body. They were each other's perfect drug. Every part of her body was tingling. This man man her high. A high she chased her whole life. As his hands found their way over her breasts, it became clear that she couldn't be in Florida if he was in New York.  Why would she want to be?

"And this part..this part is where I finally got to see the Maren I've imagined for the last 2 years.." He teased as they both set eyes on the screen again.   In the video Maren was backed up against the wall of the elevator, holding her dress up. Brian was on his knees in front of her.

Maren moaned quietly as she placed one of her hands on top of Brian's and gently lead it down the sweatpants she was wearing. Once he felt how wet she was, he wasted no time slipping two fingers inside her. "Mr. Quinn, I believe you're distracting me from the video" she whined in between wiggling back and forth.

Using his free hand, Brian lifted her chin towards the screen and leaned his head down to her other ear, his two fingers on his other hand still moving in and out of her with vigor, "And this is when you finally gave in to me.."

Maren watched her face on the screen. She remembered how amazing it felt, but actually seeing herself experience such joy was different. Her eyes rolled backwards as her body shook from Brian giving her the first real orgasm she had ever had in her life. With his tongue. Between seeing her face, remembering how this moment felt, and Brian's fingers currently deep inside her, another orgasm wasn't far behind. "Bri.." she quietly begged.

"See how beautiful you are? When you let go.. when you aren't scared...or afraid... or nervous... " he purred in between kissing her neck passionately. "See what I get to see..see how lucky I am?"  Brian slowly began to flick at her clit with his thumb, knowing she was close.   "I can't be without you Mar.."

Maren couldn't contain herself anymore. The way Brian needed her was too much. With a quick movement she hit the spacebar once again pausing the video moving the laptop to the side.  She needed him inside her now.  Grabbing his hand from her sweatpants, she turned around straddling his legs.  Her eyes pierced the lust he had in his as she took one finger at a time in her mouth and sucked her sweetness off each one of them. Leaning forward, she kissed his lips before whispering, "I'll come back to New York," then quickly slid down his pants exposing his rock hard package. As quickly as the words left her mouth her lips wrapped around his hardness.  Her tongue licked it up and down. Brian let out a small moan which caused her to pick up speed. She wondered if he even heard what she had just said when he finally spoke up.

"Maren..." He moaned as he lifted her face and body up so he could look in her eyes.  Pulling at the bottom of her t-shirt he lifted it over her head exposing her beautifully full breasts. Looking her up and down his hungry gaze fell back to her eyes as Maren shimmied her way out of her sweatpants, "What did you say?" He asked again as she leaned down kissing his neck and gliding her hands over his dick. "And we're missing the actual sex part of the sex tape" he teased.

Maren smiled devilishly as she slowly lowered her throbbing, wet core on his rock hard thick penis. They both moaned at the feeling of one another coming together. Maren began to move her hips up and down, deliberately slow at first. "Do I need to schedule a hearing appointment for you, boss?" She seductively asked with a wink. "We'll get back to the tape, I needed you inside of me now."

Brian snickered as he watched her bounce up and down. "What am I gonna do with this mouth of yours?" He questioned as he placed his hands on her hip. Truth was hearing Maren say she would come back to New York was all he wanted. Relief set in and it occurred to him quickly that Maren was the one. He closed his eyes and ran his hands up and down her body, a goofy smile surely plastered on his face.

Maren continued to ride him faster, her hands moving up and down her breasts. Somehow watching herself on the screen made her feel incredibly sexy and confident. It wasn't just the sex tape. It was him. His words. How he saw her. This was love. And it was incredibly amazing."I could think of a few things..." She purred back raising her eyebrows.

Brian shook his head, "How'd I get so lucky?" He asked as he rolled her off of him. Positioning her body on all fours, Brian admired her perfectly shaped ass as he slid inside her from behind. Quickly grabbing her hair in his hands, he pounded in to her fast. "God Maren.." he managed to breathlessly choke out.

Maren screamed as she grasped on to the bed sheets tightly. "Fuck baby, I love you" she said as the sound of their bodies coming together filled the air. Biting her lip, she felt her heart race fast as the tingly cool sensation began to wash over her. Her walls contracted tightly around him as she felt everything inside her build up.

Brian always knew when she was about to explode so he moved his hands around her waist, leaning over and placing kisses on her back and he continued fucking her from behind.

Maren erupted as soon as she felt those strong hands on her waist and the tickle of his lips on her back. "Ahh.. babe.." she cried out loudly as her arms gave way underneath her.

Brian smacked her ass hard before he grabbed on to her tightly as he came hard. "God Mar.." he growled as he collapsed on top of her body.

Both laid there struggling to catch their breathe. A thin sheen of sweat covered their exhausted bodies. Brian rolled on to his back, sitting up against the headboard. He pulled up an exhausted Maren into his chest.  Kissing her forehead gently, he rubbed her back with his one hand while the other relaxed behind his head. "You looked so beautiful that night," he whispered sweetly.

Maren who's head was buried into the nook of his arm and chest, felt her face turn red. "You make me beautiful Brian."she cooed as she ran her hands across his chest.

Brian smiled down at her as she drifted off to sleep. Pulling the covers over them both, he smiled as he realized his wish came true. Maren was coming back to New York, where she belonged. With him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1K 25
It's your turn to date Brian Quinn in this (short) story, will everything go smoothly? [Written for a female's perspective].
4.3K 106 23
Two people with two separate lives find an unexpected love that blossoms! Sal and Emily fall deeply in love but what happens when someone else falls...
19.4K 1.1K 49
The sequel to 'Til Death Do Us Part. You've experienced Sal's side to the story, now it's time to see how Brian handled things. WARNING: This story...
3.9K 68 15
When the younger half-sister of Q catches the eye of one of Americas funniest Jokers. Y/n Y/l/n is the half sister of Brian Quinn, one of the Impract...