Unbelieveable

Everyone was still trying to catch up on sleep from their late flight, which was why they were all incredibly grateful the meet and greet was after the show instead of before. Maren planned it that way when she saw what time they would be landing in Dublin and knew the guys would want as much time to themselves before the show. That's what made her such a good tour manager, she knew their ticks and preferences so well.

However when she planned this tour so quickly she didn't anticipate spending the entire morning snuggled up in bed with one of them. The two spent all morning making out, pleasing one another with their mouths, and taking turns making the other cum. They took breaks dozing off for little cat naps all through out the morning.

Brian was stirring awake yet again and smiled sleepily as he felt hands on him. Maren had just woken up herself and the first thing on her mind was to repay this man for the fabulous orgasm she received before they fell asleep. She took him deep and fast in her mouth, making sure to get it nice and wet. She knew exactly what he liked when it came to a blowjob and made sure to bite the tip gently. When she heard him inhale deeply she smiled to herself, she was getting the job done just right.

Brian hands quickly tangled in her already messy hair and he tugged pulling at the base of her neck roughly. "God my girl sucks cock so good." She heard him mutter followed by some untranslated moans. Maren gave her throat a little break and circled her tongue around the tip tasting the saltiness that was already oozing out. "Fucking hell Maren" he managed to say as his dick began to twitch. He couldn't help but wonder how it was possible he had any cum left; he'd lost track at this point over the past 12 hours.

With one final tug at the base of his balls, Brian clenched his fist as he released this time drops of it dripping onto Maren's cheek. It wasn't until he opened his eyes that he saw her reaching over for a couple tissues from the night stand. She giggled as she watched him shake his head in disbelief. "I don't think I ever wanna leave this fucking room." He said when he finally spoke.

"As much as I agree..." she started to say as she glanced at the clock realizing it was now 12:30 in the afternoon, "We really need to start moving."

"You're probably right, I'm starving." He responding noticing his stomach starting to growl at the thought of food.

"And here I thought I was enough to eat." She pouted.

Brian's eyes shifted and his infamous devilish smile returned as he quickly pushed her back down against the mattress, "Well I guess one more helping won't kill me." He growled pulling her legs apart to make room for himself. Giggling uncontrollably, Maren jumped as she felt the wetness of his mouth connect to her. However a knock at the door shifted them back to reality and pulled them apart.

On the other side of the door, Joe kept hearing Maren laughing and the sounds of the two quickly shuffling around. "Have you seen my pants?" He suddenly heard Q's voice say.

"I think I threw them in that direction." Maren answered.

"Here's your panties...may have to add them to my collection." He heard Q's muffled voice say.

"Shut up and give me those!" Maren laughed.

As Joe waited in the hall he shook his head. These two were a couple of animals. He contemplated just coming back later when the door finally opened. "Oh you both are alive!" Joe smiled. He then looked down noticing that half of Maren's bra was exposed, "Umm.. Mulls you missed a couple buttons." He said turning beet red and looking away quickly.

"Oh for Christ sakes!" She cried out turning around quickly to readjust. "You said I got them all!" She exclaimed playfully smacking her boyfriend's arm.