Beautiful, Crazy, She Can't Help But Amaze Me

Maren bit her lip nervously as she shifted between Brian's legs trying to get comfortable. Laying her head back against his chest, she realized her buzz was wearing off.  She wasn't feeling as brave as she was 10 minutes ago when she suggested this.

Brian was picking up on this as well and glanced down as he rubbed his hands gently up and down her arms.

"We don't have to watch it Mar," he said reassuringly. The last thing he wanted this to do was trigger her to have an anxiety or panic attack.

Maren blushed nervously and looked up at him, his brown eyes just as beautiful upside down as right side up, "It's just...." her voice trailed as her eyes darted back to the laptop where she pressed the spacebar pausing the movie. "I've never watched myself before... I mean..."

Brian scoffed before letting out a small laugh as he interrupted her, "Oh, cause I have!?" he playfully shook her slightly as he continued to laugh before gently nibbling her ear. "It's just us babe, in that elevator. Just us. " Wrapping his arms around her tightly, he kissed the top of her head as he felt her body relax against his. Smiling to himself, he was thankful he was able to calm her down. Also, truth be told, he was excited to watch the video.  

Maren leaned up kissing his cheek before turning back around and pressing the spacebar to resume the video.  Brian was right this was something neither of them had done before. And it was just them. Smiling to herself, she was thankful that he was somehow always the voice of reason when she became nervous. He always managed to get her to relax.

"Look at that stud," Brian playfully nudged Marens shoulder when they both saw the black and white video start with Brian entering the elevator.  Maren chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully as she sat up to press the volume button on the laptop.  She turned the volume all the way up before turning back towards Brian with her eyebrows raised in confusion. He just shook his head,  "No audio. Just video."  He raised an eyebrow and that devilish grin spread across his lips again," Which means I'll provide the play by play" he breathed seductively against her neck as he placed tiny kisses along it.

"Mmmm" Maren moaned between sallow breathes. Brian's lips against her skin was overwhelming to her senses.  "Welll then Mr. Quinn, tell me what's happening here?" She motioned with her head towards screen.

Brian lifted his eyes towards where Maren was looking. Leaning in closely to her  his words caused goosebumps against her skin when he spoke, "Well here, we're both sitting on the floor, trying to fight the fact that we want our hands on each other very..very badly," Brian's hands had found their way under the t-shirt she was wearing, his blue Richmond Ave FDNY shirt which was his favorite and were now gently unhooking her bra sliding the straps down her arms.

Marens eyes closed as she inhaled sharply at the touch of this mans hands on her body. They were each other's perfect drug. Every part of her body was tingling. This man man her high. A high she chased her whole life. As his hands found their way over her breasts, it became clear that she couldn't be in Florida if he was in New York.  Why would she want to be?

"And this part..this part is where I finally got to see the Maren I've imagined for the last 2 years.." He teased as they both set eyes on the screen again.   In the video Maren was backed up against the wall of the elevator, holding her dress up. Brian was on his knees in front of her.

Maren moaned quietly as she placed one of her hands on top of Brian's and gently lead it down the sweatpants she was wearing. Once he felt how wet she was, he wasted no time slipping two fingers inside her. "Mr. Quinn, I believe you're distracting me from the video" she whined in between wiggling back and forth.

Using his free hand, Brian lifted her chin towards the screen and leaned his head down to her other ear, his two fingers on his other hand still moving in and out of her with vigor, "And this is when you finally gave in to me.."