Beautiful, Crazy, She Can't Help But Amaze Me

When Brian opened his eyes the next morning Maren wasn't beside him. Sitting up he immediately noticed however that the flowers were gone and the shower was running. Breathing a sigh of relief, he made his way towards the bathroom.

The humid warm steam and the smell of Maren's shampoo and body wash filled the air once he turned the handle and walked in. God he had missed her. "Look who's finally awake!" Maren's sultry voice spoke music to his ears.

"Well, I got quite the workout last night," he said as he made his way into the fogged up glass shower licking his lips at the sight of her. Maren's wet, soapy body was exactly what he wanted for breakfast. 

Noticing how hungry he looked, she gently pushed his cold body up against the wall, her lips gently grazing his, "You're about to get another one right now." She purred against his lips as her hands made their way down his body cupping his large, throbbing  dick between her hands.

Brian let out a moan as Maren slowly lowered down to her knees wrapping her mouth over his hardness,  slowly sliding her wet lips the length of him.  "Fuck Mar," he said as his hands ran through her hair, grasping it tightly every so often. The deeper she took him in her mouth, the harder it was for him to try to contain himself, "Fuck babe, you gotta stop.." his raspy voice implored between heavy breathes.

Maren's eyes looked up at his as she continued licking him up and down, slower now that she knew he was close.  A moan slipped from her throat as her eyes rolled backwards.

Brian couldn't get enough of the way she dominated him when she became insatiable. It was incredibly sexy.  In one fast move he lifted and spun her around quickly bending her slightly so her breasts and arms hugged the cold shower tile.  Grabbing at her hips, he pulled them back towards him, his leg gently moving hers to open up wider. Running his hands slowly up her body, hands resting firmly on her still soapy breasts. "Mine," he reminded her breathlessly against her ear before he entered her deep. The squeal and moan that escaped Maren's lips between her breathing heavy only made Brian's pace pick up. "God.. Maren .." Brian moaned as he continued to fuck her hard, wrapping his fingers in her hair, pulling gently.

Maren moaned loudly, the feeling of the man she loved deep inside her and the warm water spraying their bodies was all too much. "I'm cumming babe, Fuck Bri.. baby" Maren cried out desperately grabbing his wrist with one of her hands to steady herself from the immense sensation coursing through her body from her orgasm.

Maren's body unraveling next to his was something Brian would never tire of.   Leaning over her back,  he bit down gently on her shoulder as he came hard, wrapping his arms around her body hanging on to her for dear life.

They both breathed fast and hard, neither of them moving. Maren giggled deliciously, "I might become a morning person after all if you can wake me up like that every morning!" Twisting her body underneath him, she wiggled her nose against his as she kissed him gently.

_____________________________________________

Their bodies almost smacked in to each other when they heard it. Maren rushed from the bathroom and Brian from near the bed where he had just finished getting dressed.

"Someone's at the door?!??" Maren silently screached reacting to the knock that startled them both.

Brian nodded, looking nervous also, "Yes.. just answer it. I'll hide in the bathroom. Go!"

Once Maren made sure the door to the bathroom was shut  she looked through the peephole and opened the door halfway when she saw Murr was at the door.

"Murr! What's up?" Maren asked overly excited,  peeking her head out the door looking to see if anyone else was with him.

Murr narrowed his eyebrows confused. "That storm last night was crazy. So I just wanted to see how you fared and see if you wanted to do some sightseeing or grab lunch?" He glanced back towards her room.