Mixed Personalities

By casuallyslaying

[sequal to Attitude problems] After moving to New York, almost making a turn around just to have more b... More

0.5
1.0
1.5
2.0
2.5
3.0
3.5
4.0
4.5
5.0
5.5
6.0
6.5
7.0
7.5
8.0
8.5
9.0
9.5
10.0
10.5
11.0
11.5
12.0
12.5
13.0
13.5
14.0
14.5
15.0
15.5
16.0
16.5
17.0
17.5
18.0
18.5
19.0
19.5
20.0
20.5
21.0
21.5
22.0
22.5
23.0
23.5
24.0
24.5
25.0
25.5
26.0
26.5
27.0
27.5
28.0
28.5
29.0
29.5
30.5
31.0
31.5
32.0
32.5
33.0
33.1
BONUS
Final book

30.0

17.4K 688 606
By casuallyslaying

Nassiah
Three days from the cookout.

"Hurry up nigga I don't got long fore Alonso wake up" I complained and Donnie rolled his eyes as if I was joking. But was I? Because Alonso wasn't no dummy so he fucking knew I don't like going no where at this time,I could argue with food but usually I make him get it— long story short we needed to hurry the fuck up. Not to mention Nayson moving in with us, he had only maybe two bags full of stuff and has been staying to himself sense the cookout.  I mean sure my mom husband did kick him out, but she could possibly wake up and want him to move back on— I didn't think so but I tried to keep his mind semi optimistic so I didn't have to hear him whine.

   "Mane I never thought I seen the day Nassiah was domesticated" one of the twins snickered making me smack my lips together.withour second guess I reached over and smacked the boy. Before putting my silencer on my gun and tucking it in my pants.

    "Spell domesticated you fucking idiot, ain't nobody playing house fuck you thought this was" I grew bitter with the conversation as the other twin snickered. Like shit was funny.

    "Y'all hea to drive and burry a body not piss of ma partna!" Donnie yelled as we turned a corner.

    "Y'all always make hittin licks boring now days" lugi started, I hated calling hen by there street names because Mario & lugi are not ideal Street names. Sure it makes sense but I also never could remember there real names so that's all I could go by.

"Word when we gonna start hitting 4 a day gain?" Mario added slumping down in the seat a bored expression in his face.

"Y'all fucking hot boxes! My brotha just got fuckin life!" Donnie flared smacking Mario and going in for Lugi but the sudden stop of the car made him miss.

"Shh" Mario mumbled as he looked out the drivers window, there was the same car that had shot at Donnie in the driveway. "Dats it— y'all got 30, now" he said starting the timer. I smacked his head pulling down the ski mask then jumped out as I went towards the back with Lugi and Donnie the front. Bark bark bark bark. I nearly pissed myself jumping back a few feet hearing the bark.

lugi looked at me his face going pale- pussy ass scared of dogs. "Mane why we had to go through the neighbors?" lugi questioned as the dog looked at us through the window.

"Cause this nigga got a fucking fence— how else we finna get over" I mumbled standing on their picnic table so I could pull myself up the fence. When I landed on the other side I moved back waiting for polo to come the fuck on.

"Mane what if I hit my dick"

"Imma shoot it if you don't bring yo Iq of -25 headass on" I whispered yelled and the boy threw his body over the fence barely making the landing. Now that we had climbed over the fence I needed to I start to pick the back door lock. Let's hope Donnie having better time in the front

"I like your boyfriend better ya know, he's nicer" Lugi muttered just as I got the back lock open.

"Time?" I questioned hoping it only took us 5 minutes like we planned for break in.

"And three- two- one; he should be coming in now" Lugi whispered. I pulled my gun out my waist band as we entered the house from the back. It was dark as fuck I knew that much. "Damn the front door still closed" Lugi whispered behind me. What the fuck Donnie doing. We walked through the kitchen into I'm assuming the dining room before the front door opened and shut loudly. A few ruffles from upstairs and then a light turned on.

"Shit who that" I heard another voice said form maybe two rooms over from where I was- "MARC SOMEONE DO"— thud.

"Be ready we killing niggas now" I informed Lugi who was jumping around like a excited little kid. When I turned the corner I came face to face with a gun-

"Stop fucking around" Donnie muttered making me smack my lips.

"Who you just fucking kill?" I ask ready to be done with this shit.

"Some useless nigga! I don't know wheaa he is" Donnie said getting irritation in his voice. I felt my phone buzz form my pocket and I mentally got a bit anxious. Like yeah I'm killing someone now but Alonso finna kill me.

"Who pussy ass in hea" a voice said and Donnie head snapped back and disappeared into the dark. Lugi followed him first leaving me behind.

"Aye Marc! I found one" I felt someone kick me in the back of my leg making me fall-I rolled over barely in-time the bullet grazing my side. I shot three times atleast hitting he dude one in the chest. That gave me enough time to get off the floor and finish the job. I went back to where the others went and saw Lugi happily skipping up the stairs- this little ass kid yo.

Upstairs the sound of compressed air filled the house. "Now look your bitch in the eye and beg" Donnie's voice came from the very back room, passing a few I saw maybe 2 dead bodies- I looked into a side room seeing Lugi mask half off looking over a dead body like it was — art. I exhaled realizing why I stopped doing licks with these idiots and snapped.

"We missing the show come the fuck on" he snapped out of his daze after hearing my words and followed behind me to the back room were Donnie held a gun to his head and the males girlfriend cried in the corner.

"First off witness" I muttered walking in- I pulled up my gun and shot her in her forehead before turning to locks brother. Marco looked very similliar to the boy.

When the females body dropped he pulled his head back hitting the gun with it knocking it our of Donnie's hand— he was fast because no way should he have been able to kick his foot around and knock Donnie off his feet then let off a shot but he did—

"Fuck man" I grunted the bullet hitting my thigh. I have been shot before, but each billed was still a pain I couldn't get use too. I hit the wall for support my leg being weakened ed and Within seconds Donnie killed the man and kicked his corpse a few hundred times. Lugi came to the rescue finally making himself useful ripping off his shirt and tying it above the wound.

"Uh sorry to break it up— your brother is bleeding" Lugi butted in "And we have only 10 minutes left before the clean up crew comes through and we gotta get the fuck outta hea" Lugi started to rant. My eyes fluttered back open finding the adrenaline of— well getting caught and thrown in jail helping me limp down the stairs.

"That's for my fucker daughter bitch" Donnie said before sending one more stomp and spitting on the dead mans body. The hardest part about the whole lick was in the van back- my phone had been going off the whole time and then Donnie's started. But the man was to busy in his own head. "

"Y'all getting better! Like woulda fastest lick" Mario said as soon as we closed the door and he spend off.

"Gee thanks" I said a shakily breath coming out I rested my head on the side of the van needing to catch my breath.

"And you for worst fucking attitude"

"He got shot Mar" Lugi informs "but we killed at them mother fuckers— like bam bam bam— what nigga bam bam— Nassiah walked in seen his girl bam bam"

"Your husband" Donnie interrupts lugis nonsense making my eyes open. I lifted my head off the side of the van and looked down at my open wound. "Don't worry imma clean it off before he even sees it" Donnie added as we pulled up to the new trap, it was all the way across town but that's were we parked our cars- switch out the van Mario has helped me in the passenger seat and Donnie and I headed back towards the house. The clean up crew was there now and the twins were being paid extra to stay until the job was done.

"You okay man?" I asked as we drove towards the house.

"Yeah- I mean yeah, I got revenge for my baby" he spoke shaking his head softly. "I love you man— you always there for me with no question" he spoke his eyes staying on the road.

"Of course we're brothers"

"Na- I mean it nas, like sense we met you had my back yoo, I don't even know I owe you like a tho-

"You don't owe me shit, I got your back— you got mine. Forever bro why you acting like this something new" I said whipping the beads of sweat off my face. "Just help me get this bullet out" I exhaled knowing how bad his was going to hurt. Usually tash fixed this shit but now she couldn't. Shit she could not have three visitor a week and me and Donnie saw her yesterday and then saw Von— made me miss the thot so much.

"Look at my baby brothers looking civilized" she pinched our cheeks as we sat in front of us. I eyed the female not because she did anything wrong or what she was saying, because I never thought I'd see her in this situation.

"How you holding up?" Donnie asked and sadness flashed through her eyes but she tried to cover it up with a smile.

"I'm okay, but I'm always in jail I wanna hear about the outside" she begged changing the subject. Her eyes moved towards mine and I exhaled spilling her some tea that's been happening, doing that she seemed normal- her normal smart remarks and her threatening to beat someone up. She talked about how she had all these hair ideas but no weave to use it, or about how she now likes honey buns even though before she hated them shits. Most of all she talked shit— we talked tons of shit like we did whenever we saw each other.

"And Naysons Back" I added making her drop her bottom jaw.

"So yo daddy got out, maybe set a house on fire— the white Man kicked Nayson out and now he live with you? Phew you got a full house" she said getting quieter. I gave her a small nod not really minding- I mean Nayson was my brother I couldn't turn him to the streets.

"And you and Maurice? And Mo is back? Oh nah- y'all better just leave her alone and let her mess up her life with that man" she spoke her head shaking as she did so,I almost didn't notice the fast tears streaming down her face because I was looking at the vending machine.

"Aye you good?" Donnie asked as he nudged breaking my eyes away from the Doritos I was looking at.

"I- I j-just miss y'all" she started full on bawling. But as soon as others looked at her she slammed her fist down. "Y'all never seen a bitch miss her brothers the fuck?" Her voice boomed.

"Quiet down! Don't make me come over there Tas'hania!" The guard barked eyeing us for a moment.

"T- we are talking to your lawyer still, they trynna go down to 15 years maybe if your good" Donnie argued but t still cried.

"How's Alonso? He's uh? Good?" She questioned whipping away the tears. I shrugged I mean he was fine— a pain in the ass but fine. "I'm sorry I'm just a mess- that time ya know" she said looking down a bit.

"Man we use to you being a bitch" I said honestly and she gave me a small smile sniffling up her tears a bit. "They treating you good in hea though right?" I questioned and she nodded she lifted up her tongue and a piece of silver shined against the light.

"Bitch is that a razor blade?" Donnie whispered and she smiled a bit.

"My lil boo showed me how to hide it so when she get out I'm all good" she said a smirk across her faces

"We here nigga" Donnie muttered opening the passenger side and helping me out the door. Before we even got that far Maurice swung open Donnie's door.

"Uh Uh- Nassiah your boyfriend is looking for you!" He started crossing his hands over his chest. "Dayquellz"

"Wassup baby" Donnie said as we made it to the porch. He had stopped helping me as soon as Maurice came out and we were trying to act normal.

"Don't you dare wassup baby me, you see the time? I'm not gonna sleep over at your house if you are gonna leave when I go to sleep!" Maurice started making me snicker. Donnie looked back at me mumbling a I'll be up in a bit and I slowly made my way up to my apartment. I swung open the door my leg now in a lot of pain and plopped down on the couch putting it up on the coffee table.

"I think that's him" Nayson voice was crystal clear and soon the living room light turned on making me squint at the sudden brightness. "Oh shit! Uh Alonso!" Nayson panicked. As the light turned on I realized how bloody my leg was, the wound wasn't that bad, I mean- Donnie rushed over here and atleast it was only my leg right? Nayson was practically shaking as his eyes glued to the wound. "Are you gonna die?" He asked becoming emotional

"No shut the fuck up" I spat pissed that the first thing he did was snitch.

"Nassiah Mo'Nae I know you see the fucking time, I th- oh hell no" Alonso voice got closed and as it did I was less and less worried about the actual wound on my leg and what was going to come out of his mouth. The door swung open and there came Donnie with a first aid kit.

"Maurice fucking bugging" he muttered as he put his gloves on. He started setting things up ignoring the commotion around him probably mad about getting yelled at himself

"Is that a fucking bullet in your fucking leg" Alonso exploded and even Donnie stopped and looked up.

"No"

"I fucking play with you Nassiah? Is this shit a game to you?" Donnie poured alcohol on the wound making me jump up at the sudden sting.

"Pap-

"Don't fucking papi me— you left out of hea god knows what time! And come in at 5 in the morning with a fucking bullet!" Donnie let out a whistle as he cleaned off the tweakers and started to pull out the bullet.

"AHH FUCK!" I slipped "Alonsooo can you atleast hold my hand?" I whined as it was deeper then I had expected it to me. Donnie stopped pulling looking up at the scene in front of him.

"Damn! This deeper then I thought, y'all scared of blood?"

"Y-yes" a pissy scared Nayson started.

"Nayson go to bed, he will be fine" Alonso reassured and how calm he got talking to him honesty terrified me. "And make sure king stays in his room please- he don't need to see this shit" Nayson nodded his bottom lip sticking out looking at my leg once more before mumbling a goodnight and heading to the spare room.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a easy bullet wound" I reassured myself. Alonso still sat down and grabbed my hand his face still showing he was pissed.

"Don't fucking look at me I'm mad at you" he spoke as I smiled doofily at him.

"Y'all so cute it's sickening" Donnie added before cleaning the tweezers again. "A, if it makes you feel better,I made him come" Donnie tried as he stared pulling the bullet out again.

"It don't" he spoke as I squeezed his hand- the bullet came out and Donnie put pressure on it immediately to stop the bleeding. "He knew what he was doing"

"Okay what if I die you're gonna feel bad for hating me" I complained leaning into his body for support.

"Okay ready?" He asked and poured witch hazel on it to stop the bleeding (this really works I googled it) the bleeding stopped and he poured a warm bottle of water of it and shook his head. "This better then when you and Tash had to pull them bullets out my ass" he joked making me snicker but Alonso stayed the same- pissed. Donnie started to threat the needle for stitches and clean it.

"I don't get why it's that big of a deal, it's not like I didn't come home— I was gone a hour" I defended myself.

"Nassiah shut up"

"Don't tell me to shut up!"

"Then stop talking bullshit! You know damn well if you woke up and I was gone you'd be piss!" He said I knew he wants to push me off of him because his grip on my hand became looser then it already was. "I thought you grew the fuck up and left this gang shit behind" he explained making me roll my eyes. He got up from under me which made me realize he was actually starting an argument.

"It was a one time th-

"Until it's not! Until it's a bullet in your fucking chest! Nassiah you're not by yourself anymore you can't be this fucking reckless still! It's fucking selfish"

"Nobody gonna fucking kill me, you're being dramatic!"

"I'm not! You think T thought she would be in jail! Shit nobody did but she is— that should be your fucking wake up call! Not when your son crying over his dad in a fucking hospital bed"

"Shut the fuck up, you don't know shit!"I yelled back throwing the remote at him.

"Right I don't know shit" he repeated his eyes filled with anger as ours stayed in each other. Donnie started the stitches and closing the wound quietly not wanting to be in the middle.

"Leave the fuck! I don't want you in my face" I snapped but Alonso stayed watching Donnie. "You wanna talk all this shit! I'm so selfish right? You don't need to be here"

"Shut up Nassiah" Donnie muttered and Alonso rolled his eyes.

"Listen to your friend Nassiah"

"I'm dead ass I don't need you! You're just gonna keep pointing out everything I do wrong!" I threw back at him.

"That word?" He questioned and it got quiet. Donnie finished the stitches and started cleaning up his mess.

"Imma see the happy couple tomorrow, night y'all much love" he said awkwardly making his way out leaving just the two of us.

"Why you looking at me like that, you can fucking leave" I spat throwing a pillow at him he only went into the room. I took the Advil's Donnie our out before he left and closed my eyes for a brief second until I heard Alonso's footsteps. I opened my eyes and he was now pulling a jacket over his head which immediately sent my already shot emotions into over drive. "Where are you going?"

"You just told me to leave right?" He started to put on his sneakers and I couldn't help but whine at his words. Pride vs nigga pride vs nigga.

"You just gonna leave me when I just got shot?" I cried out and he smacked his lips together.

"Should've never been out there in the first place" he spoke coldly.

"So you just gonna leave me like this?"

"I'll be back tomorrow— I just don't wanna do this shit right now"

"But papi I just got shot" I whined pushing myself off the couch.

"Nassiah don't try to act all fucking sad now, You was just pissed right? You just tried kick me out right? I can see you inna morning and we can sleep elsewhere"

"And where the fuck you gonna go sleep?" I asked limping over to where he was standing straight faced near the door.

"Sit yo ass down somewhere for you hurt yourself, imma go to amor house" he muttered as I let a few more tears fall. "Stop all this extra shit" his emotions were like turned off because my baby would've been holding me by now. Which made it more stressful not to mention I was exhausted and just got fucking shot.

"I can't, you finna leave me" I whined letting a loud exhale go I grabbed his hand holding it in mine and he looked down at our hands then back at me

"Nassiah you think everythings a fucking joke, I try and try and try to fucking tell you that it ain't— I thought you was fucking hurt! You ain't tell me shit nothing! Just left"

"You wasn't finna let me go"

"Because I love you and I want you to do good! I want you to do so good but you keep going back down this fucking loop" he shook his head stopping himself from getting worked u again.

"Okay I'm sorry papi, came we go to bed nowwww?" I asked getting tired of arguing. I pulled my body into his holding onto his body until he gave in— which of course he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 177 6
Elijah life changes once his former best friend gets out of prison. He has a couple of secrets that he's trying to keep from his loving Mother but wi...
2.3M 95.6K 66
Carter Parrish lived a happy, simple life with his mom, and knowing she had found her way back to love was the best news he could have ever received...
603K 34.2K 32
After filing his company for bankruptcy, Kyle's wife leaves him and his three-year-old son. Now a forty-two-year-old divorcee with no parenting skill...
1.5M 58.4K 59
Oh this gay.. Right near Hamilton park, a block away was a barber shop- ran by the same old people nothing new, Everyone in the area seemed to kno...