BTS and EXO One-shots/Imagines

By KP_UnaH

An A.R.M.Y. or EXO-l or an A.R.M.Y.-l? Feel free to read these one shots slash imagines of our favorite and b... More

Greetings~ โคโคโค
HOW TO REQUEST and IMPORTANT NOTE
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Kids
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Overworked
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Best Friend
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Anniversary
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Quarell
V (BTS - Taehyung) Birthday
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Motivation
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Morning Cuddle
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Prom
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Annoyed
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) Anniversary Gift
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Concert
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Massage
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Drunk
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) A Call Away
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Date
KYUNGSOO (EXO - D.O.) Lost and Found
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Wushu Instructor
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Playboy
SEHUN (EXO - SEHUN) Set Up
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Cheating
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Enough
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Business Partner
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Pancakes
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Unzipping
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Hidden
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Food Fight
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Clothes
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) A New Chapter
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Always Here For You
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Locked Up
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Thunderstorm
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Injury
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball
KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Forbidden
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Prove you wrong
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend
HABADUUUUUUU!
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Sugar? Suga!
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Morning Text
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Notes
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Walk Me Home Slowly
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Skating Rink
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Clutz
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) I'll Be Waiting For You
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Always In My Heart
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Comfort
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort
A/N

YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King

72 1 1
By KP_UnaH

It's time for our galaxy, chicken-lover boy's turn!

Enjoy reading ❤

-------------------------

"Oh my God! Girls, he's here!!"

"He's here," you sighed mentally. You had no choice but to join the crowd towards the hallway where he would be walking to his class since you were pushed along by his fangirls.

And there he was, walking as if he really is the school's king.

"Kris!!" the girls squealed and he sent a few of them winks.

Wu Yifan is his real name, but he prefers to be called Kris. People fears to call him by his real name because as they say, he gets angry.

Kris is the king of the academy. He became popular for being the school's best basketball player, for his God-like appearances, and his riches.

He sometimes uses this as an advantage to those who bully. So technically, he protects the victims of the bullies in the school, which causes them to fear him.

But Kris is a playboy. Not that type of playboy, he just loves to flirt with girls and as you have heard, these girls melt by busy his stare.

And as you've heard from the bullies, his gazes could really kill and so could his words.

It makes you wonder if he really is that fearful and amazing like everyone else says.

"Oh my God! Kris just winked at me!"

"He did not! He winked at me!"

"Stop assuming! I was the one he winked at!"

"I can feel my legs turn to jelly!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

But as he passed by you, you managed to catch his stare.

It was like everything slowed down for a moment, to give you the chance to see if his gaze could really melt or kill or whatsoever silliness you've heard.

But nothing. You felt nothing.

But the thing is, you caught his eyes widen as you caught him glancing at you and he finished the eye contact in just a few seconds.

"Ah!"

You all flinched as Kris bumped into someone.

"What the heck dude?!" Kris exclaimed as he glanced down the coffee stain on his shirt. "Don't you look at where you walk?!"

"I-I am really sorry," the guy replied, literally shaking as Kris sent him a glare.

His dead could be deadly. That's what you thought as you looked at him.

Then murmurs filled the whole hallway soon.

"Oh no, he is going to burst."

"That guy's dead for sure."

You kept your eyes on him, wondering if he would do what the students are murmuring.

It surprised you a bit when he turned to you. And it was like his eyes softened. Though it lasted for merely seconds, you managed to get a glimpse of it.

He turned back to the boy and sighed. "I will let you go for now," he tells him but still in a deep and menacing tone.

The boys nods furiously. "T-Thank you, Kris."

The latter just walked away, but not to where is classroom would be.

One by one, the crowd slowly vanished and everyone went back to what they were doing before Kris arrived.

You had the thought of leaving but the boy from earlier was still frozen.

"Are... Are you alright?" you asked him as you walked closer.

"He did not hurt me..." the boy uttered out.

"He wouldn't, you did nothing wrong. It was him who is not looking at his way---"

"No," the boy cuts you off. "I did completely wrong. I need to pay for this," he adds and grabbed his backpack from behind. He opened it and took out a new set of uniform. "Here."

Your brows crossed as you looked down at the uniform he just shoved into your arms. "And what am I going to do with this?" you asked.

"Be the one to give it to him for me, please," the boy answered. "Thank you!"

"Wait!!" you hollered but the boy already ran far from you. "Darn it... What am I supposed to do with this?" You muttered to yourself.

You glanced down at the uniform then to where Kris headed to. Sighing, you walked to his direction and decided to just give it to him.

You thought you got lost of his track for a second, but you realized he was not that far. You saw him, trying to take the stain off, used tissues all around him.

He was alone. You are going to face the school's king alone.

You walked up to him without saying anything.

Kris noticed the presence and his movements stopped. He looked up and his eyes grew a lot wide when he saw you walking towards him. He gulped audibly when you stopped just a meter away.

You had an emotionless look on your face as you stated at the man in front of you who seems like he had seen a ghost.

"That man you bumped into earlier, he wants to give this to you," you spoke out, reaching the nearly folded uniform to him.

But Kris just continued to stare at you.

"Hey, my arm's hurting," you called out and Kris snapped back into reality.

"T-Thanks," he stammered. You never heard about him stammering.

He reached out for the clothes. His movements were gentle, you observed.

"You should thank him," you said. "You were the one who bumped into him earlier and you are the one who got mad," you added.

Kris felt his face burn because of that. "I-I didn't mean t-to," he uttered.

His stammers made you frown. He was clearly speaking fine minutes ago, what's happened to him now.

"Y-Y/N, right?"

Your brows jumped. He knows your name? "And you're Yifan---I meant Kris," you quickly corrected yourself as you know he does not want to be called by his name. You don't want him to burst into flames just now.

He smiled sweetly at you and chuckled, "I-It's alright... You can call me Y-Yifan."

You frowned. "You'd kill anyone who'd call you that."

"Y-You're an exception," he said. "You're special---I-I mean is you're amazing... No, wait, you stand out from the rest... Y-You... You're... You're Y/N..." he started rambling, the color on his cheeks getting deeper in embarrassment.

You cannot help but laugh slightly. "Are you alright, Kris?" you asked.

"Y-Yifan... It is Yifan to you," he told you. "And y-yes... I am alright."

You noticed the slight blush on his cheeks. You weren't really a naive person so you already had a slight idea why he is being like this in front of you. But at the same time you did not want to assume things.

"I see you stammer a lot," you mused. "I have always heard you being feared by everyone else in school. They say your gazes could kill or could melt," you added, laughing slightly.

Kris felt his heart skip a bit whenever you would laugh. He cleared his throat and replied, "I-I never knew about that. But I guess I am quite bold and daring a few times, huh?"

You cannot help but stare at him. This is not the Kris you had heard about.

And as if to confirm your thoughts, you stepped closer to him. And he stepped back.

You cannot help but smirk inwardly. "You have lots of fangirls... I think they could have told you," you said.

"Uh..." he cleared his throat and you kept on coming closer. "Y-Y/N... What are you doing?"

"I thought you're bold and daring? Why are you scared of a girl like me?" You asked in a teasing manner.

Kris can feel his heart going crazy. He tore his eyes from yours as he cannot fight back your stare.

You smirked slyly. "Yifan?"

"Y-Y/N..."

You chuckled and stopped. You smiled at that and reached out to ruffle his hair. "I was just messing with you," you chuckled. You don't even know here you got the courage to do all these to him.

Kris exhaled. He did not even realize he was holding his breath for the whole time.

"I guess I should leave you now. You better change already, classes would start soon," you say. You turned on your heels and walked back inside the building.

"Y/N! W-Wait!" Kris ran up to you and tugged on your arm.

You turned to him with a smile. A smile that sent Kris's heart beating so fast as if in a race.

"You need something else?" you asked.

"I... Can we hang out sometimes? You know.. Just like this - you and me? Maybe this lunch?" he asks.

You nodded. "Of course."

He grinned at you. His eyes sparkling. "This lunch."

You nodded again. Then he let's go of your hand and you walked inside the building.

Something in your gut tells you to stop and turn. And when you did, you felt your heart skip a beat when Kris was still standing there, smiling at you, waving his hand.

You waved back and smiled before walking back inside.

Who knew that the school's king has this weakness?

-------------------------------

Hope you guys like this one! Thank you so much for reading :)

Love lot's ❤

-Unnah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 19 7
In this book, I will post one-shots that are my very own ideas which pop up at peculiar times.โ™ก'๏ฝฅแด—๏ฝฅ'โ™ก May (mostly) include:- Fluff/Romance โค๏ธŽ Angst ๏ฟฝ...
19.9K 972 36
Requests (Openโœ… | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
710K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: โ€ขImagines ๐Ÿ’ญ โ€ขScenarios ๐Ÿ“– โ€ขFluff ๐Ÿ’“ โ€ขAngst ๐Ÿ˜ข โ€ขRomance โค๏ธ โ€ขSmut ๐Ÿ˜ โ€ขMi...
763 192 21
"You could break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you, I know I'd go back to you." The forever couple lost their forever to someone's...