Why don't we imagines/prefere...

By TianaStyles94

Why don't we imagines and preferences More

Noodles(JA)
❤️His Favourite Pic Of You Two❤️
Tell me (CB)
❤️His Favourite Vans On You❤️
confession (DS)
❤black dress ❤
Smooth step (JM)
❤the guy he trusts with ❤
Inspiration (ZH)
❤ Movie you both love to watch ❤
Paper Notes (WDW)
Treat you better(JA)
❤ Favorite Bikini ❤
Hardship of being a fangirl (CB)
❤kiss me baby one more time❤
Secret Fangirl (DS)
❤You and the world❤
Unsteady (JM)
❤Both your Favorite song❤
Daddy (ZC)
❤wedding cake❤
lost (JA)
❤Puppiesss❤
Regrets (CB)
❤Little black dress❤
Washroom(DS)
❤Peachy❤
The matrimony project (JM)
❤black and white❤
His queen (ZH)
❤Boyfriend ❤
Surprising my IBF (JA)
❤Ripped Jeans❤
Regrets 2(CB)
❤Birthday cake❤
Please be his fake girlfriend (DS)
❤doggos❤
Better off dead (JM)
❤kittens❤
❤Gifts ❤
Safe with me(JA)
❤Mum and Me❤
Meeting you (CB)
❤wedding❤
**Last hook up(DS)
❤Kinky ❤
**Make you feel good(JM)
❤Sexy lady❤
Polaroid (ZH)
❤Short sorts❤
I have a daughter (JA)
❤Gala❤
A Corsage (CB)
❤Short skirt❤
**Pamper me (DS)
❤His big surprise❤
Tickles (JM)
❤Halloween❤
Next generation (Z.H)
❤house and Christmas ❤
Pizza boy (J.A)
❤wedding rings❤
Anonymous friend(CB)
📣Promo📣
Ukulele (DS)
❤Ukulele❤

Babysitting turns to date(ZH)

403 10 3
By TianaStyles94

      "Y/N I'm hungry," Little Reese whines.

     Right now you were at the your neighbor's house babysitting little Reese while her mama and dad where out.

    "Let's go get some foooood then!" You cheer and carry her up on your hips.

    You walk up to the kitchen and put her to sit on the counter while you prepare some baby food for her. Once your done you carry her up and hold the bowl as you start feeding her and walking around.

    "My little princess is hungry uh?" You ask and put a spoon of food in her mouth.

    "Yessss," she says and giggles.

   "Want more?"

   "Tasty. Tasty yess," She says and claps her hand.

   Just then the door opens drawing your attention. You are a bit shocked to see Zach , Reese's big brother walk in. He was supposed to come later that night.

    "Uhm your home early ," you say.

    "Yeah. I broke off early so I left immediately and drove home."

    Reese leaps into her brother's arms and he carries her.

    "Zacharyyyyy!" She days and chuckles.

    "Hey there bumblebee bee."

    She chuckles again.

    "I missed you!!" She says and hugs her brother and he kisses her all over the face.

    "Did she give you any trouble?" He asks you.

    "Nah. She's been a good girl like always. "

    "So how is everything at home?" he asks.

    You smile knowing he still remembers that you have family problems.

    "You remember?"

   "Ofcourse. I mean it's been awhile since I saw you. Uni really got us busy but that doesn't mean I forgot you. You are still my best friend," he says.

   It's true, five years back when you moved here to this neighborhood Zach's family has been really nice to yours and Zach has always been a shoulder to cry on until this year you both started University and Zach moved out. After 6 months he's finally come home to stay for Christmas. Ever since he left you haven't been in contact much, University got you both busy.

    "Yeah. University is stressful as hell. I kinda missed you," you admit.

    He comes closer to you and puts Reese down before hugging you.

    "I really missed you too. It's a good thing I'll be staying here for three weeks , we can hangout a lot. Whatcha say?"

    You didn't know what to tell him, you wanted to say yes but you couldn't. You've been crushing on Zach ever since he since he kissed you in a game of truth or dare. He didn't know. You were too scared to tell him and kept your love a secret. When Zach moved away it became easier for you to move on and restart life. You got a boyfriend who loves you dearly and every day you try your best to love him just as much but now with Zach back you are scared you'll fall head over heel for him once again.

    "Y/N?" Zach calls.

    "Uh uhmm what?"

    "Are you okay? You seemed zoned out?"

    "Oh uhm I was just thinking of all the fun we had."

    "Great can't wait to have it back again," he says.

    Just then your phone starts ringing. You give him the bowl and ask him to feed Reese before walking away. You grab your phone from the table and See your boyfriend's name on it. You quickly walk into the kitchen and pick up the call.

    "Hey Babe," you say.

    "Uhm Y/N I need to tell you something."

    At once you start to feel anxious.

    "What is it?" You ask in a shakey voice.

    "I'm cancelling on her date tonight."

    "W-why?" You shutter.

    "Listen Y/N you are a really nice girl but I can't date you anymore. I'm breaking up with you."

   His words is thrown like a dagger to your heart.

   "W-what? Why? But I love you."

    "I don't. Sorry. I don't wanna do this anymore. Goodbye."

    With that the line goes dead. Your eyes become glossy as you stare at the wallpaper on your phone. A picture of you kissing his cheeks. You turn around to find Zach walking in. He's laughing about something with his sister but as soon as he sees you his expression changes. He gives you a concerned look and asks , "Y/N are you okay?"

    You look down and nod.

    "I need to use the bathroom," you say and run away.

    You shut the door behind you and let out the tears that you were holding up. You sit up against the down and cry in pain.

   You thought for the first time someone could actually see past all your flaws and love you that way but no. Just like Zach , no one is interested in you. The more you think about how much you loved Zach and how you trusted Steve to love you and help you love again , the harder you cried.

    "Y/N." you hear a small knock on the door.

    You wipe your tears and stand up. You open the door to find Zach standing in front of you.

    "Are you okay?" He asks.

    You shake your head and cling onto him. He holds you in his arms while you cry on his chest.

    "My boyfriend broke up with me Zach. I was supposed to go on a date tonight but he called it off," you tell him.

     "You have a boyfriend??" He sounds shocked.

    "Had."

    "What a douchbag!!!" He exclaims.

    He rubs your back while you cry. Suddenly he pulls you away and grabs your shoulder.

    "I know what will cheer you up. Let's have a date right here. You, Me and Reese. Let's cuddle up on the couch and watch our favorite together."

    You sadly nod and he wipes your tears before grabbing your hand and taking you with him. You both walk into the living room to find Reese watching some cartoon on TV.

    "Reese go grab some blankets with Y/N. We are gonna watch My dog Skip. I'll get the ice cream and the popcorn" he says.

"Yesssss"

_____________

     Half way through the movie and Reese was already asleep. Zach takes her to the bed room while you just sit there covered under a quilt eating some frozen yogurt and watching your favorite movie. Zach comes back and gets under the quilt beside of you. He snuggles up close to you and lays his head on your shoulder. Memories of all the times you two did this flashes in your mind and you can't help but smile.

    Suddenly Zach grabs your hand just when you are about to put a scoop full of yogurt in your mouth . He makes you put it in his mouth instead.

    "Hey I was about to eat that," you say and move so his head wasn't resting on you anymore.

   He pouts and asks," Can't you share."

   "Nope."

   "Please."

   "Nope."

   "Plaese."

    "Nope."

   "Please."

    "Fine."

   You give in and feed him some more. Then you take a spoon of it.

   "There is some on your mouth," He points.

   You try wiping it but he nods and leans closer. You breath hitches as he leans in and his thump wipes the corner of your lips. You can feel his breath fan against your face. He looks into your eyes then at your lips. You close your eyes and he presses his lips on yours. You feel butterflies, Sparks and happiness rush through your body. The kiss is passionate and sweet just like you imagined it would be. The same feeling of his lips , the feeling your was carving for ever since he kissed you back then. Was finally fulfilled. You both pull away when you were out of breath. You don't say anything, you just look at him waiting for him to say something.

    "Look what that guy did was foolish. He dumped the most beautiful girl ever. But I'm not a fool , I was a fool for hiding this but you need to know this. I love you Y/N. Ever since I kissed you in the game of truth or dare I knew my feelings towards you was much more. I was scared to tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship but this has come too far. I can't fathom the fact that you would date someone else that doesn't deserve you, a douchbag , someone that's not me. I won't let you get mistreated anymore. I'm gonna treat you like a princess, just the way you need to be treated. Be my girlfriend Y/N."

     Wow. This guy sure got some guts.

    You grabbed his face and pulled him back for another long kiss while whispering. You didn't realize you were crying until he asked, "why are you crying?"

   "I'm so happy Zach."

   You rest your forehead on his while you cry in happiness and interlock your fingers under the quilt.

   "You said ever word that I kept from you. I love you Zach," you tell him.

   "I love you more Y/N," he says and kisses you again.

_______________

Guys please reply to this question 👇👇👇👇

I'm asking you one last time just to be sure everyone is okay with this.

Do you want smut? Should I start writing matured content in some imagines ? Some Sex?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...