Strange Marriage

Autorstwa anushkashettyfan

He is handsome, She is beautiful He is class, She is mass, He is kind and calm, She is kind but wild... Więcej

Character's
Sarayu
Sarayu laxmi
Mother
Sarayu and Swapna
Vicky
Storm
Blame
Marriage
His promise and Her pain
She is my Wife
His view
His care
His Family or Her new Family
New characters
Vivek chandra Warrior
Her outburst And family comfort
Her decision
New start
Family Time
Party
wedding night
First night Talks
Job
Friends time
They need some privacy
Little moments
Brother in law
Nervous sarayu,Caring vicky
My childish wife
The truth
3. The shock .1
3. Journey .2
3. Mother's birthday .3
3. Munna .4
3. Birthday celebration .5
3. Love letter? .6
Not an update
3. Outing with diamond .7
3. Exhibition .8
3. Midnight dinner . 9
4. The race .0
4. His wonder women .1
4. Return of siblings .2
4. Vicky the chef .3
4. Problem .4
4. Fight and compromise .5
4. Reunion of family .6
4. Something.... Something .7
4. Sweet warning .8
4. Drinks party .9
5. Drunken Chitti .0
About update
5. Small glimpse .1
5. Prank .1

Brothers

1.7K 86 14
Autorstwa anushkashettyfan

Hai friends hope you all are fine.

Here the chapter

"Mahee.... come on yaar... we are getting late" said sarayu in phone...

From past ten minutes she waiting in parking for mahee to come but she not yet... they decided to go somewhere since today their off day.... after another ten minutes mahee comes there.

Sarayu: Idiot... What took you this much time. She asked in irritation.

Mahee: Sorry.... sorry.... that second floor ravi blocked my way and start his waste flirting. She said.

Sarayu: Why didn't you told me before... I will teach him a good lesson. She gritting her teeth.

Mahee: I know your teaching skills that's why i didn't told.... chod de yaar... i already warned him, if he again comes our way then we will see him. She said.

Sarayu: Okay... this is the last if he irritates you again... just tell me. She said her mahe nodded.

Sarayu: Ok... let's go now... we are getting late and it's last date to pay the fee. She said.

Mahee: I don't understanding chitti.... you always said i'm not ready to talk with them when i asked you... and now your paying their college fee. Said mahee once they get in car.

Sarayu: Even now i'm not ready to talk with any of them but coming to current matter i can't escape from my responsibilities as a sister... it's my duty to look after my brother well-beings. She said looking out of window.

Mahee: What if he sees you. She asked her doubt.

Sarayu: Then We will think about it. She said.

They two are going medical college to pay siddarth semester fees. This morning Sarayu got continue call from his college regarding his fees delay. She forgot about this because of her problems. Every time she will pay his fee on correct time this is first time she being late. Not only siddu her she took all her brothers responsibility's.

******

"Hello... sarayu beta how are you" wished a middle aged doctor who works in same college.

Sarayu: Hello... uncle... i'm good.... how are you.. she said with a smile.

"I'm all good maa... by the way what are you doing here" he asked her

Sarayu: I'm here to pay siddu's next  semester fee.

"Oh... you are late this time" he said

Sarayu: That.... she stopped talking in middle hearing his next words.

"What happened to siddu... why he is not coming college from past one moth" he said giving her shock

Sarayu: What. Said sarayu not believing what she just heard

"Yeah... don't you know.... He is not coming college from one month... when i asked his friends about him they said he vacate hostel too" he said Giving a shock to sarayu.

"Don't you about this" he added

Sarayu: I... before she could say, someone call him.

"Okay sarayu i need go now... you please tell him to come college... , the most important lab works going to start next week, he have to be here" he said and gone from there.

But sarayu stood there without moving. She thinking about siddu... where is he.... why he is not coming college..... when she is in deep thought mahee voice bought her back to reality.

Mahee: What happened madam.... why you became silent suddenly. She asked her coming near to her. She went to attend a call.

Sarayu: Siddu... siddu is not coming to college from one month, where will he go. She said thinking.

But mahee didn't reacted like any shock or surprise, she is normal. Sarayu called all his friends but they also said samething that they have not seen him from one month.

After thinking some time she gathered some courage and  called siddu number but it's not reachable... She full on tension now. She went all his favorite places and asked about him there but no use.

*****

Sarayu: Idiot.... here i'm in tension thinking about my brothers and you are enjoying your ice cream. She said seeing mahee eating ice cream calmly.

From last three hours she trying to contact him but no use. Even she called her other brother dharma but his phone also not reachable and his friends said he also not coming office from one month, same goes to shashi.. he also not going college from one month. She is worrying about them.

Mahee: What do you want me to do. That's your problem... what can i do in that...... though, i don't understanding one thing till now you are not ready to talk with them but suddenly you worrying about them. Why... she said throwing her ice cream.

Sarayu: Mahee..... they are my brothers.... yeah i'm not ready to face them because i can't see their hate towards me and i don't want they face problems because of me, like family. That's why i don't want to talk with them but that's not mean i won't care about them. She said as much calm as she can but mahee smiles at her a sad smile.

Mahee: How can you think like that about them chitti.... how can you think like that they will hate you...... you only said they are your brothers and again saying they will hate you no... chitti you are wrong they never hate you... did you here me they never hate never ever in their life.

Sarayu: I'm also in same confidence till that day mahee... i thought my mother never believe that fake photos but she believed that she believed that her daughter is characterless girl.... my whole family believed that, after losing all my hopes, how you expect from me that my brothers trust me.....

Mahee interrupts her.

Mahee: What if i say they are crying for you more than you...... what if i say they are punishing themselves for not able to save their sister. She said giving shock to sarayu.

Sarayu: What...... you mean... you know where they are.

Mahee: Yes..... i know chitti... i know where they are and how they are. They literally gone mad for you... you know how they are trying to find you, they cut all relations with your family for hurting you.

Flash back:

After two day of Vicky and sarayu's marriage siddu came to know about the incidents that happened in village. He immediately went venkatarampuram (sarayu's village name). He asked his When he reached there, dharma has already present there.

Dharma

The two brothers asked their family members, they said everything to them. Dharma and siddu didn't believed that and tried to convince them that their chitti akka can't do anything wrong but who is there to listen to them, they all are blindly trusted that photos and videos. Then took a place a heated argument in between this two brothers and whole family

Dharma: Is this is your final decision?

Kalyani: Yess... we never going to accept her as our daughter. She said clearly.

Dharma: Ok...... if you all don't need my sister... then we also don't need you... forget about the fact the you had a son's, from this moment we don't have family we only one person in our life that is my chitti akka. He said loudly giving a shock to his family.

Kalyani: Dharma.....

Dharam: Let's go siddu... we need search our sister. He said ignoring her.

They about to reach portal siddu stops and turned to face his family.

Siddu: Remember one thing... if something happens to my sister then i will burn all of you alive. He warned them and followed his brother.

End of Flashback

Sarayu: Mahee..... please take me to them. She said holding her tears.

Mahee nodded and they left from there. After one hour of journey they reached on apartment. Sarayu got down from car and followed mahee.

When sarayu entered inside she saw her brother dharma sat on couche with sad face and Shashi stood supporting wall,

                         Shashi

They lost their smiling face's which makes her happy every time, they didn't noticed her presence..... suddenly she heard siddu voice from another side and looked that side, he is talking in phone with someone, his back facing to her.

Siddu: How many times should i told you don't call us.. we are not coming anywhere, we don't have any relation with you Mrs. Shivaprasad garu.

Now she understood that he talking with his mother. She don't like the way he talking with her she may did wrong but she is his mother he should respect her.

Kalyani: Don't talk in tone with me siddu.... i'm your mother, is this is the way to talk with your mother.. .. she said angrily.

Siddu: You should thankful to us, we are giving this respect much after knowing what you done with my sister. If aadi came to know about this he will do much worst than this.

They know aadi is very very possessive person when it comes to his sisters Sujana and sarayu if any one said something to them then they have to his another side. He is the first one who stands besides them when they need. He never listen anyone if gets angry only sarayu can handle him.

Kalyani: Siddu What we did is...

Siddu: Sin...... He interrupts her.

Siddu: What you did is sin,,, it's a big sin..... you and your sister made my sister cry.... you all are blamed her, punished her without her fault and leaved her like she is no one to you.... how can you amma how can you do that to her..... If she is your own daughter then also do you do the same with her?

Kalyani: Siddu.... don't you dare to question my love on chitti.... i never seen her like my sister daughter.... she my daughter also. She said angrily.

Siddu: You gave us a chance to question your love by blaming my sister......

Kalyani: Siddu we came to how much pain we gave to her, just give us second chance to correct, please come home, we need y.... before she complete he again interrupts her.

Siddu: Stop it amma.... i'm not interested to listening you lies.... you listen to me carefully, we are not coming home without my sister and that's the final decision of my brothers ..... and one more thing, don't think we will leave your sister..... now our sister is important to us, that's why we just postponed your sister matter, after finding our sister we will teach a lesson to her so till then please you take care of your so called sister.... and don't call us again.

He said and ended the call without listening his mother's pleadings. He also didn't like the way he talked with his mother but her actions made him to talk like this with her.

Sarayu watching everything...... she thought how fool she is, thinking that her brothers will hate her.... no they never question her like other, they never blame her, never ever even in their dreams, tears rolling down from her eyes without her permission.

Ending the he turned to his brothers and the most unexpected person there.... for whom they are searching from last one month forgetting about all their world.... there she is their sister.

Now standing in front of him with tears in her eyes,  seeing her there automatically his eyes also filled up with tears, which he holding from one month now he can't hold them back .

He want shout but Words not coming from his mouth. Even sarayu state also same, she want to go near him but ber body became numb. Siddu fell down on his knees with a thud. hearing the sound dharma and shashi came back to reality and saw his brother in tear he went near.

Dhama: Siddu what happen.... why are you crying he asked him.

They still didn't noticed sarayu presence there. Siddu not saying anything he just looking at sarayu with tears in his eyes.

Shashi: Anna.... you scaring me, what happen why are you crying please tell us. He said

Siddu pointed his hand to sarayu they turned their head and saw their sister.

Hope you like this update

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55.7K 2.3K 26
You love someone and that person loves you too but both are unaware of each other's feelings. Same is in the case of Prabhas and Anushka in this Fanf...
138K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
52.1K 3.1K 33
##1 Winner of TEENFIX COMMUNITY FAN -Fiction 2020 #1 Winner of IINCEINDIA FANFICTION AWARDS 2020 Smriti Bhat, a simple village girl... ready to be sa...
79.6K 6.8K 51
₦ɇ₩ ⱨø₱ɇ ø₣ Ⱡøvɇ❤ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚊 + 𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚑 = 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope ❤☺. 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗵𝘂𝗷...