Before You Go || √

By Fallensmiles

Previously known as 'Hope'. Completed √ "Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an update(Important)
Book Update + Tag
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Author's Note
New book?

Chapter 52

385 38 29
By Fallensmiles

William's POV:

"Hospital. Liv."

Liv's in the hospital? Shit.

I run to my car and struggle with my keys. I finally start the car and leave the driveway of Ryder's house.

Why is Liv in the hospital? Did something happen to her? She's not going to d- no stop, she'll be fine.

I just hope she's alright. God I'm an idiot. I should've listened to her when she tried to explain. But no, my huge ass ego couldn't get over it.

I need to talk to her.

The sun begins to disappear as darkness takes over. A million different thoughts course through my head as the car comes to a stop in front of the hospital.

The receptionist is startled as I run towards her desk.

"Olivia. Olivia Brown." I ask, resting both my hands on the desk.

"Last door on the left." She says, going back to her work.

I come to a stop when I reach the last door and take a look from the window.

Olivia. She's asleep.

What am I even doing? Did I really think she'd want to see me after I left her crying and didn't listen to anything and had to say?

I take a step back from the door and decide I can't go inside after what I did.

I sigh and walk away with my head hanged low.

A cool breeze greets me as I come out through the doors. I find an empty bench nearby and take a seat, holding my head in my hands.

What have I done?

I'm sure she hates me.

I look up when I feel a presence beside me.

"Alexis?"

"The one and only." She chuckles dryly and stares straight ahead.

"How is she?" I ask.

"She's alright. Why didn't you go inside?" She says, turning her head to look at me.

"Because I'm a fucking idiot and she probably hates me now."

"Yeah go ahead and laugh at my misery." I state when she begins to chuckle.

"I'm not laughing at your misery Will. I'm laughing because Liv said the exact same thing."

"What? She thinks that I hate her?" I question.

"Yup. And also that's she's a fucking idiot."

"No, of course not. I'm the idiot and I could never hate her."

Does she really believe that?

"She thinks otherwise." Lexi say shrugging.

"Dude what the hell is wrong with you!" Ryder exclaims, coming out of nowhere.

"You're a fucking idiotic moron!"

"He is."

"I am."

"Then why are you still here?"

"What's the use? She hates me." I say, sighing.

"No she doesn't! Now get your ass in there and fucking talk to her alright!" He exclaims, pushing me out of my seat and towards the hospital.

"Okay okay! I'm going." I say, putting my hands up in the air.

I reach her room and look inside and there she rests. Peacefully sleeping.

I push the door and walk inside.

I take a seat on the chair next to her bed.

"Liv? I don't even know if I can call you that anymore." I ask but no reply comes from her.

"Liv?" I ask again.

"Well I guess I'm going to let you sleep, you probably don't want to see me or hear my voice anyways."

"You know I tried to hate you. I really did but I can't even dislike you. I realized that instead of acting responsible, I acted like a huge moron and let my ego get the best of me."

"I mean you probably had a reason of not telling me but I didn't want to listen. And for that I'm insanely sorry."

"And right now I'm just blabbering to myself. I guess it's good in a way that you're asleep. At least you don't have to see or hear me." I say, letting a yawn escape.

"I'm really sorry for everything Liv. That fact that you didn't tell me crushed me." I mumble, yawning again, placing my arms on the side of her bed.

"I'm sorry. Really sor.." my eyes begin to droop and eventually fall, succumbling me to a world of darkness.

A/N: So that was the second last chapter :(  I'm gonna miss writing this book.

What did y'all think?

Peace.

~Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 16 11
With a heart of gold, he feels like no one sees the real him. Instead, they see his position, the golden boy, Mr. Popular, Queen B's boyfriend, a bu...
574K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...
577K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
112K 2.4K 24
He loved me, He loved me not He loved me, but not, in the way I needed him to say. "When you lose someone who use to be your everything it's like...