The Unknown || Naruhina

By Powerful_Niya

"ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ?" ɴᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴛʟʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Popular Girl
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Party
Chapter 3: Paranoid Thoughts
Chapter 4: More and More Fear
Chapter 5: A New Day
Chapter 6: Lies and More Lies
Chapter 7: Demonic Distractions
Chapter 8: The Demon's Word
Chapter 9: Extreme Measures
Chapter 11: Understanding
Chapter 12: Reunited Spirits
Chapter 13: The Good, The Bad And The Nasty
Chapter 14: Plan In Motion
Chapter 15: Hunt Or Be Hunted
Chapter 16: Something New
Chapter 17: Risky Business
Chapter 18: Memories And Secrets
Chapter 19: Tragedies
Chapter 20: Broken Doors
Chapter 21: Figuring Things Out
Chapter 22: The Unexpected Meet Up
Chapter 23: Make Ups
Chapter 24: The Big Day
Chapter 25: Ready Or Not
Chapter 26: Lost
Chapter 27: Happy Moments
Chapter 28: Haunting Thoughts
Chapter 29: Mysterious Appearances
Chapter 30: Hidden in Plain Sight
Chapter 31: Confrontation
Chapter 32: Possession
Chapter 33: The Little Chat
Chapter 34: New Ways
Chapter 35: Keeping The Flow
Chapter 36: Falling In Love
Chapter 37: A Date To Remember
Chapter 38: Loving You
Chapter 39: Taking It Easy
Chapter 40: The Mark
Chapter 41: Hide And Seek
Chapter 42: Bring On The Fight
Chapter 43: Show And Tell
Chapter 44: Devastation
Chapter 45: Broken Toys
Chapter 46: Torn Apart
Chapter 47: The Start Of The End
Chapter 48: The Strange Dream
Chapter 49: The Devil In Disguise
Chapter 50: The Darkness Consumes
Chapter 51: Hate Manifestes
Chapter 52: Falling Through The Cracks
Chapter 53: Tears Of Pain
Chapter 54: Danger Zone
Chapter 55: Battling Fire
Chapter 56: Love And War
Chapter 57: Vegenance
Chapter 58: Death Around The Corner
Chapter 59: Pure Hatred
Chapter 60: Broken Heart
Chapter 61: Delightful Revenge
Chapter 62: Enslavement
Chapter 63: Retribution
Chapter 64: Liberation

Chapter 10: Obsessive Punishment

2.5K 102 120
By Powerful_Niya

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ʙᴏɴᴅᴀɢᴇ • ᴋɪɴᴋʏ • ʀᴏᴘᴇ • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ •  ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

The chilly room I slept in was quite pleasant, my body wrapped in warm sheets and.. something else.

It was also, very warm and it was wrapped around my waist tightly, my hands coming down to rub it lightly, in my sleep.

The warmthness I felt suddenly moved making my eyes snap open, hands suddenly groping both of my breasts, catching me by surprise.

I started to panic, whimpers spilling from my mouth.

But a familar voice shushed me, the hands on my chest squeezing a little harder. It was painful, but it was more on the pleasuring side.

It felt really good.

I moaned in response and turned where the hands were located and saw a blonde haired creature there, his blue eyes staring back at me.

My morning, blurry eyes slowly began to focus and I realized that it was Naruto, his eyes filled with lust.

He smirked at me and then leaned down and planted a kiss on the side of my forehead, my ears picking up soft purrs from him. "Morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" He whispered, quite huskily.

I guess that's his morning voice. It sounds.. sexy.

I found myself blushing at that, my eyes trailing down at the hands that held my breasts tightly, my chest heaving.

"I-It.. was good. B-But, um.. I'm a little hungry, right now Naruto." I whispered out in embarrassment, his fingers fetching my pink nipples.

He hummed and suddenly slammed his crotch against my ass, my breathing catching at the sudden action "Oh really? That explains the noise I hear.. from here..." He whispered as he slowly inched one of his hands down to my stomach, placing a huge palm on it which sent tingles down my spine.

I felt so hot right now.

Everytime he touches me.. I get this way.

My stomach growled and rumbled on command, it begging for food.

I whimpered and pulled down one hand and moved his hand slowly, one of his hands still rested on my chest.

"I'm.. not in the mood, right now Naruto..." I admit to him, my eyes closing.

I had no energy for sex right now, or anything he's trying to do.

All I want... Is food.

I'm actually supposed to be at school right now... I'm starting to wish I was there.. now.

He hummed by my ear, adding a lick to it making me shudder. "Come on, Hinata. What's the worst that could happen? That's a part of the deal. Including giving you pleasure." He whispered and pulled one hand down to his boxers and pulled his cock out, slowly inching it towards my opening.

My breath caught and I whimpered, his hand guiding his cock inside of me.

I moaned in response and grabbed the pillow beside me, his hips humping mines which brought me extreme pleasure.

God... This was certainly a nice wake up call.. Even though I wasn't in the mood for it..

The intense, pleasuring feeling of it surely changed my mind.

I moaned out breathlessly as his hips pounded into mines, his mouth coming down to clamp on my exposed, naked shoulder.

He hummed in pleasure and kept it up, Kurama surprisingly still fast asleep behind him.

I gasped as I eyed him lying there beside Naruto on his pillow, my breathing increasing.

No.. Why would Naruto do this?

Kurama could wake up any minute and see us.

I'll be totally embarrassed.

At that, my high went down and I groaned in discomfort, his pounding growing more frantic.

I groaned at that, my hand coming down to pat his hip "Stop.. Naruto. N-No more. I mean it..." I whispered out harshly, trying to let him know that I was absolutely serious that I didn't want anymore.

He only chuckled, his hands gripping my breasts tighter making me let out a loud moan, my eyes closing shut.

He grinned at that and turned around on the bed, eyeing Kurama sleeping.

As he saw him sleeping, he suddenly started to pound even more harder inside of me making my eyes widen, the pleasure increasing twice as much.

I let out a loud scream which successfully woke Kurama, his red eyes slowly revealing.

I couldn't bare to look, my ears picking up the soft yawn he made, indicating that he was indeed up behind me.

Kit.. What are you-

He started but stopped when he saw what Naruto was doing, my moans bouncing off of the walls.

Naruto let out a hysterical laugh and shook his head, Kurama growling angrily at Naruto's actions.

Kit.. You're acting out. I need you to behave. Clearly the girl doesn't want anymore..

He growled out quite honestly making Naruto roll his now red eyes, one of his hands moving up to my throat which he clutched, bringing me back as he fucked me.

I closed my eyes from the feeling, my mind foggy and blank at the moment.

I couldn't do a thing as the demon dominated me, he doing as he pleased.

He only wanted Kurama awake, to show him that he, was the, potential better alpha.

That he wants me and Kurama.. can't have me..

He's cruel.

Kurama doesn't deserve that type of treatment. And indeed.. I want to stop now.

I opened my eyes quickly and bared my teeth from moaning, my hand slowing coming back to.. punch him in the face.

It's the only way to get him off of me and calm him down.

He's out of his mind.

As soon as my fist made impact to his cheek, he stopped thrusting making my heart completely drop.

God.. What have I done?

I heard the sound of Kurama's warning growl, he daring Naruto to even make one move...

Kit.. Don't you dare-

"Shut up Kurama!" Naruto growled, shutting him up instantly.

I felt the hand on my throat tighten to an unbearable state, my eyes rolling and my mouth dropping open from the lack of air supply.

Naruto grinned deviously at my pain, his lips coming in contact with my ear.

He growled lowly in it before saying what he wanted...

"You try that little stunt with me again... I'll see to it that you'll never see your friends, again... I'll slaughter each and every one of them.. Including that mutt Kiba. And then... I'll treat you like shit. I won't allow you see the outside world. I'll fuck you when I want so you.. will only be, a fucking dirty whore. Do you want that way instead? Because it's what you're aiming for now.. You've gotten on my bad side, Hinata.."

He whispered in my ear darkly making tears form, the wetness sliding down my cheeks from little control.

He sounds.. so scary. Like the demon he truly was.

I never knew why I trusted him.

He tricked me...

He made me believe he had good intentions for me.

In a way.. He still gets what he wants. Even though he's been so nice.

I was just about to struggle some more when a human hand grabbed ahold of Naruto's shoulder, harshly bringing him off making him curse, his body peeling itself away from mines.

"Get.. off of her!" Kurama yelled out angrily and managed to savagely throw Naruto off of the bed his naked body flopping heavily on the ground.

He grunted a bit.. But only a bit as he landed, his back turned to us.

He lied there with his arm twisted behind his head, his legs together.

His arm looked... broken.

Wh-What?

I watched the scene in front if me in horror as I sat up on the bed, my breasts and neck turning a shade of red.

Kurama, was transformed into this, orange haired male, his eyes radiating a red and black.

He then turned to me and scoffed, pushing me back some "Go hide. This probably won't end well." He demanded, clearly revealing his care for me.

I nodded immediately, running off of the bed and grabbing my phone off of the dresser, my eyes turning back to Naruto.. who was slowly getting up.

With his free hand, he slowly traveled it to the back of his head. He managed to get a hold of his broken one, his free sharp hand wrapping around it fully.

He then, without a second thought, turned his broke hand violently which let off a loud crack, he putting it back in place with little effort..

Which scared the hell out of me.

Soon after he stood up, his naked body revealed for the two of us to see.

Once he was up, my eyes shotnwide widen at the amount of dark energy, radiating off of his very being.

It was so much, I could feel it.

It made my stomsch twist and turn into knots and my head heavy.

I did not, like that feeling at all.

Oh god.

I covered my mouth at that, my body trembling by the door.

He suddenly snapped his head towards me and growled deadly, showing me his razor sharp teeth and intimidating eyes.

"Hinata.. I wouldn't, if I were you."

He only whispered out and tried to run towards me but Kurama was ready, he jumping on top of him from the bed making the both of them collapse, my eyes widening.

I quickly stammered out by pushing the big black doors open, closing them shut behind me.

God.. Where to hide?

Where to hide!

There's so many places in this mansion.. I might just get lost.

I bit my lip but yelped when I felt a sudden harsh force applied to the door I laid propped on, pushing me forward a bit.

I could hear the demons in there, wrestling with each other. Kurama trying his best to calm Naruto down.

God.. Poor Kurama.

I shook my head and started to run down the hall...

I didn't know where I was going.. barefooted and naked but.. I surely was about to go somewhere.

Hopefully this somewhere, has clothes.

I ran and ran and ran down different hallways, trying to get as far away from Naruto as possible.

But a voice, within kept screaming out to me, that.. No matter what.. I'll be found by him..

My soul, is tied to him.

There's no escape for me.

At that terrifying realization, I stopped running, harsh pants coming from my mouth.

This, whole situation is just insane.

My human brain just can't work around it all.

But I shook my head, standing back up from hunching, my phone held tightly in my right hand.

There's no time for pauses.

Naruto could be on my tail any minute.

I quickly gathered my wits and barged into a room that was closest to me, my eyes taking in the average sized room.

It looked like a simple guest room.

I quickly went in and closed the door with a slam, locking it in the process.

My chest heaved greatly as I looked around the place, my eyes trying to find something to help keep the door closed.

I looked around intently but smiled when I saw an end table by the bed.

It's not what I was hoping for but.. It'll do.. for now.

I quickly ran up to it and flipped it over on its back, the weight of the table quite manageable.

It wasn't too heavy nor too light.

It was just right.

With two, sweaty palms, I managed to push the piece of furniture across the room up to the door, propping it up by the knob, further barricading the door.

I breathed heavily and turned towards the dresser in the room, my lavender eyes widening.

Hopefully there's clothes in there. I could really use some.

I quickly ran over to the big brown dresser and wasted no time, throwing the first drawer open.

I whimpered when I saw it was empty.

Oh no!

I shook my head and bend down a bit, searching for something else.

I opened the second drawer and found myself smiling at what was in it.

It was a simple shirt which had a red cross on it.

Who knows what it meant..

I just need it.

I grabbed it quickly and closed the drawer, soon looking into the last one for.. anything for my bottoms.

It has to be something.

Shorts...

Leggings...

Hell, boxers.

Something!

I blew out a quick sigh before opening the last one, my teeth gritted in worry.

But.. My eyes widen when I saw some black oversized shorts just stashed away inside. Also, there were lots and lots of socks found in there!

Like, tones of them!

Did Naruto have guests here or something?

They sure left some of their stuff.

I shrugged it off and grabbed the shorts, deciding it's finally time to wrap this up.

I've been procrastinating.

I quickly pulled on both of the items, the shirt coming up and over by my hands and down my head.

It fell down and covered my whole top half, even sneaking down to my thighs.

It didn't take me long to pull the shorts on, the clothing a bit too big for me.

Even so.. They sure kept me warm.

I smiled and quickly ran over to the bed, crouching down, and sliding under it. The bed was a little high up and the blankets covered all the sides, leaving me well hidden.

He'll never know I'm under here. And to further keep me hidden...

I closed my eyes tightly.. So he won't pry his way to my side.

If that happens and Kurama is unsuccessful in controlling Naruto then.. He'll still have a hard time looking for me.

He'll be left in the dark..

Where, he belongs...

Kurama's P.O.V

My body was lifted harshly off of the floor and thrown violently into the wall mirror across from the chimney, breaking it.

I groaned in slight pain and fell down onto the bed, Naruto standing tall by the bed now.

His eyes were dark and cruel, his aura.. different from before.

And I, only know why.

But it's all a misunderstanding.

See.. He thinks I want, his girl. And a little part of me does by hey..

Some things we just can't get.

So, I backed off.

Now, he suddenly detects this little feeling inside of me and now is going haywire.

He wants control. And he intends to get it.

That brat.

He stepped up to me a little as I laid still on the bed, my wounds from the charred glass cutting into my skin healing up faster than a human could even blink.

I hardly felt pain from that.

Kit, has to do better than that. And to further piss him up..

I lifted my head and chuckled darkly at him, his eyebrows furrowing and his red blazing eyes narrowing.

"Is that all.. kit? Come on.. I taught you better than that." I taunted making him growl, his eyes blazing in anger.

"Kurama... You're pushing it. I wouldn't want to do something I'll soon regret." He snarled out with a nod, his body trembling.

It's only like that because he's keeping himself from ripping my head off.

I've seen that look many times throughout my long, long life.

It doesn't even faze me anymore.

I rose myself up from the bed and stretched my muscles, taunting him further.

He growled in response and walked around the bed slowly, fire suddenly developing his being and adding.. something.

Black, was the only seen on his being after the fire disappeared.

The black beginning at his head, to all the way down to his feet. Everything he now wore.. was all black.. Also...

He held something...

It was a brown spiral rope on his left hand, his eyes twinkling in deep lust.

My eyes narrowed dangerously and I find myself growling, my mind thinking back to the human girl.

He's.. planning something.

And I don't like it.

"Kit.. Whatever you're planning in that annoying thick-headed brain of yours, don't. It's troublesome. The girl's been through enough." I snarled out making him simply scoff, his head tilting in disappointment.

"Oh? And what are you gonna do to stop me? She's mine, Kurama! What I do to her has nothing to do with you. If you're so fed up with what I do then.. go out and find yourself a human. Go relieve yourself, fox.." He spat deviously with a large grin, his teeth sharpened against his bottom lip.

The hair on my body stood up at the name he called me, my red eyes burning darkly "You, brat! You know I don't do that. I don't mingle, with humans. And last time I checked.. You don't, either." I spat and finally scooted off of the bed, regaining my previous position again.

Naruto only clicked his tongue at my argument, his hand twisting the rope in his hands amusingly "I know. But this human.. is different. Let me.. have my fun, Kurama. I'll let you know when I'm finished.." He said gleefully with the lick of his top teeth, his face twisted in sadistic joy.

I growled at that and picked my feet up, balling my hands into fist.

That's it!

Time to teach him a lesson.

I ran full speed and was just about to hit him when he spoke.. one single command...

A command I had no choice.. but to follow..

As a servant, to him.

His eyes locked on mines and his pupils dilated, his smirk growing more sadistic

"Phase."

He ordered which made my fist stop in front of his face, his eyes never leaving mines.

I grunted as my body stayed rooted to my spot, my red eyes turning brown.

"You.. bastard." I hissed in defeat as I felt my body dissolve into nothing, phasing inside of him so he.. could have the upper hand.

My mind was now his..

And he.. was now in, control...

Hinata's P.O.V

Holding my eyes closed shut for a long period of time was a major.. challenge, for me..

I tried hard not to fall asleep several times which resulted in just, opening them.

But, I only need to see darkness...

There's no telling what's happening back over there with those two demons.

For anything, Kurama could've failed.

I immediately shook my head at that.

No.. I have to hope and pray that he didn't.

My faith lies in him at this moment because Naruto.. is acting weird.

And it isn't a pleasant weird either.

I bit my lip as I held my phone tightly to my chest, my breathing raspy.

Just when I thought I had this eye closing situation under control, a small buzz came from my phone and through my hands, giving them a little shake.

My eyes opened slowly from it, my eyes turning down at the now glowing device before me.

Wow.. I'm surprised this thing isn't dead yet.

I had no charger and I surely haven't touched it, well.... after Naruto dealt me with last night, I only did.

I gulped and stared down at the name that showed up by the clock of my lock screen.

Temari's name was there.. Also Sakura's...

Oh goodness.

How could I forget about them?

I quickly entered inside and taped onto their conversation, eyeing all of the texts that they sent me over time.

🌺Sakura- Hinata, good news. We found help. You're gonna be safe...

🍃Temari- Yes.. Hang tight, best friend. We've got your back..

My eyes watered up at the sight of that, a single tear falling down my cheek.

Yes! Oh god yes..

This is the best news, I've heard in my whole entire life.

I smiled brightly and was just about to answer back when I heard a loud bang erupt against the guest room's door, a deep chuckle coming from it afterwards.

"Hiding in here, are we little one? Your little plan didn't work. Your eyes... are open.. And ooh.. you're planning to escape from me now, huh? I can't have that." Naruto spoke by the door which struck my core, my whole body shaking under the bed..

I still didn't feel safe where I was hiding.

I know.. he could easily break through the door and barrier I made and grab my very being from under the bed.

There's no escaping him.

Kurama.. did, fail..

Oh no.

I closed my eyes tightly and hugged my knees with both of my hands, my fingers clutching my phone tightly.

I wish he would just, go away.

The banging against the door didn't stop as he know.. he's toying with me. Trying to make me feel weak and helpless.

He knows I can't do a thing about this situation.. Seeing I'm just... a human.

I began to cry, my shoulders trembling.

The whole situation was too much for me. Maybe my older and more mature self could've probably handled the situation better..

But not me.

Not the 16 year old me.

I felt so scared at the moment.

So scared.. I couldn't even find my voice to simply tell him to go away.

I know he knows I'm in the room. My eyes were open.. He saw where I was. Not too sure how he knew what particular room I was in though.

But.. that doesn't matter.

The banging at the door stopped, at the sound of my cries, a frustrated growl heard behind it "Sweetheart.. There's no need to cry. I'm not gonna hurt you. So just, open the door.. I only want to talk." Naruto explained softly but I shook my head, my sobs growing louder.

My nose felt runny from the large amounts of tears that shed down my face, my free hand coming up to rub the liquid away.

"N-N-Naruto.. Please. Please stop. I know you're.. lying. I-I-I can't keep living like this. It hurts." I sobbed out in despair, my voice back and running.

But only for a short while.

My heart felt shattered and I felt so.. so.. helpless..

But I still held that text from my friends in mind..

Help's, coming for me.

I'll be free.. soon..

I smiled at the thought but then a long sigh came from the outside of the door, some other noise coming from the outside of it too "Well darling.. I'm not taking no for an answer. You've, left me.. no choice." He said and suddenly another loud bang was heard which actually made my body jump, extremely loud thuds heard from the opening of the room, my hand coming up to cover my mouth.

I closed my eyes tightly and breathed heavily, my ears picking up his mighty footsteps, something of some sort dragging on the floor behind him.

"Hinataaa... Where could you be hiding, my dear? I can't wait, to taste your precious skin, on my, very tongue. I've decided we'd.. spice things up a bit, eh. What do you say to that?" He asked sweetly, secretly hiding his true dark intentions for me.

Kurama wasn't here with him which means... he did something..

He did something bad.

I won't do anything with him again..

I once trusted him.. But time and time again.. He's made me rethink my choice.

He's not someone I could just fall in love with.

No... He's only here on this earth for one thing.

For food.. for entertainment.. For human souls...

He's a demon.

A fiery hell bent monster..

I can't believe I actually let him kiss me... and touch me so lovingly.. last night.. Like he was my lover or something.

But that's not even the bad part about it..

I.. really, really.. liked it.

I liked the way he took me and controlled me in bed, last night.

But no.. not again. I won't let it happen again.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't see the red blazing eyes that stared at me under the bed, the being crouched so he could take a good look at me.

I opened my lavender, fear filled eyes shakily, they landing on the demon beside me.

More tears fell at the sight of him, a yelp slipping out of my mouth as well from fear.

His blonde hair was lying over both of his eyes, but they seemed to still be seen clearly through it all.

I can't, believe it.

He knew where I was, all along.

He licked his lips as he eyed the clothes I wore, his hand slowly creeping up my leg which made me shudder, my body petrified to my spot.

I shook my head at him and sobbed, my eyes showing great signs of fear, and defeat "N-No... Please." I whispered out which brought a small pout to his lips, his caressing on my leg never stopping.

"Oh.. Hinata. Tell me what's the matter? What can I do to make you... happy?" He asked with a tilt of his head, a very dark glint found in his eyes which made me bite my tongue.

No.. I have to hold back on what I really want to say.

He could still hurt me.. after all.

He's only trying to trick me. To manipulate me..

I stared at him as he stared, back at me. The way his inhuman red eyes glowed and sparked to his words just then indicated that my, potential answer to his question.. may lead to another problem.

But it isn't like he's, giving me a choice here...

I swallowed softly and decided to answer his question, his eyebrow rising from my silence.

I turned towards him and frowned, very deeply "Naruto... You want to know what makes me happy... huh?" I whispered out boldly on which he nodded, his nails now tickling my legs.

"Yes.. little one." He purred out making me shudder, my head lowering down to the floor allowing my long hair to follow.

It hung over my shoulders and fell alongside of my shirt, some of it covering my eyes.

But... I didn't move it.

I somehow felt safe this way.

I blew out a quick breath and built up the courage to just, tell him.

"Okay, well... What would make me happy, is to finally... be free again. To be able to go to school how I want. To be able to see and talk to my friends and family again. I want things to go back to being.... normal." I explained in a hush whisper, his eyes narrowing at that.

By the way his face just scrunched up.. That.. wasn't the answer he was looking for.

Oops..

He shook his head and sighed, turning his head away from me a bit "You and I both know... That isn't.. gonna happen. Which means.. You'll never, be happy. But.. What did you expect? I am, a demon, Hinata. And this demon... has takened a very deep liking to you." He purred out quite darkly and in that moment, my eyes missed the fact that he even moved.

One moment I'm sitting up with my hands hugging my knees... And then the next I'm on the bed, on my hands and knees, my eyes widening and my breathing growing out of control.

I whimpered loudly in fright at the turn of events and laid flat down on my stomach, the demon walking back and forth behind me.

My body felt heavy and my heart felt like it was trying to break out of its confine in my chest, my pulse racing.

I heard a growl erupt from behind me and then I felt something whip my covered ass in my shorts, a sharp pain left there which made me scream loudly, my body moving away.

I turned around in god speed and eyed what the demon just hit me with, my eyes watering up in pain.

I saw that he had a brown rope in his hands, his tongue licking his lips.

My chest heaved greatly as I saw the predatory glint in his eyes, his head turning so he could give it a nice crack.

The sound made me cry once more, my head shaking back and forth, which didn't faze him, one, bit.

"Come on, Hinata. Let's tie.. this problem.. up.."

Ino's P.O.V

Temari, Sakura and me.. all stood outside of Hinata's house, unsure looks on all our faces.

Temari bit her bottom lip and looked up at the two of us, a tight black crop top on her upper body.

She worn leather, white pants for her bottoms, to match with black boots, her blonde hair held up in the same four ponytail, hair due as usual.

I wore, on the other hand, a purple summer dress, which sprouted from my body and ended at my knees.

For my feet, I wore white sandals, my violent hair pinned down over my right shoulder.

Last but not least Sakura, wore a pink blouse with a white sweater over it, one button fastened on it at the top.

She then wore, a pink skirt to match with white high heels, her hair lying short by her shoulders.

Temari looked towards the door and blew out a deep breath "God.. How are we gonna do this? What are we gonna say to him?" She asked in distraught, referring to Hinata's Father.

We all thought, since Hinata's not with us right now and is indeed, kidnapped by an immortal being..

We should go to her Father to come up with a potential lie on her behalf.

He's probably worried sick about her.. along with her dear sister.

Poor Hanabi and Hiashi.

Poor.. Hinata.

I sighed and lowered my head, my thoughts churning.

We haven't particularly came up with a lie yet.

We chose to skip school to do this... at the, very last minute so... We decided to do all of that planning now, in front of the house we intend to go in..

Eventually..

Sakura stepped in place and folded her arms over her chest "Okay.. Okay.. We can make up that she's... Maybe.. working on some sort of project at school..." She said with uncertainty in her voice, her head tilting between the two of us.

Temari shook her head immediately at Sakura's lie, she dismissing it for.. her own reasons of course.

"Absolutely not, Sakura. Her Father won't buy the fact, that's the reason of her absence, is from a project. Projects don't keep you away from family... for days and nights! We have to think hard, about this one. It's for Hinata's sake." She declared with deep emotion, her brown eyes raw with emotion.

I frowned at that and looked down, my own mind trying its best to conjure up something.

Come on... Let's see.

If projects won't do.. and the real truth won't do..

What will?

What can convinced Hinata's worried Father?

If we say she's spending the night with us... He'll ask to see her.

We can't say she's at the school because... His car is still here.

She takes his car to school everyday..

So.. What, can, we, say?

Suddenly I heard a gasp erupt from Temari, her brown eyes widen.

She turned up to me and nodded, a smile forming on her pale face "I got it. We can tell him.. That she went out with her... boyfriend. I know.. he'll freak out but we can say that we approved of him and that they're taking a little trip away. It'll totally work. His mind will be on the fact that she has a boyfriend to even try to figure out the real truth." She said with the most biggest grin ever, Sakura joining her.

Well... That plan wasn't half bad...

It wasn't good.. or bad either.

I was hoping to not get him worried or angry. I wanted something to soothe his mind... for the time being. Until we can get this demon hunter thing rolling.

We all nodded and ended up agreeing to that plan, Temari practically cheering her head off.

She's been so hellbent on trying to take some action... to do something for a change.. to help Hinata.

So.. here we are.. doing it.

No wonder she's so happy.

I'm happy of course but... She's.. different.

She smiled at the two of us but soon turned towards the white, wooden door in front of us.

Hinata's house was big and modern, windows painting differner sidrs of thr house along with two which were on each side of the front door.

A garage was seen on the side of it which held one car.

I shook my head and watched as Sakura inched towards the door first, Temari in the middle and then I.

Sakura breathed out a soft breath before knocking at the door, we all staring at it in anticipation...

Not a minute later we heard someone yell...

"Coming!"

From the inside before the door was pulled open from the inside, our eyes shifting down to a more smaller height.

Hanabi, Hinata's 11 year old sister stood there with a small smile on her face, her eyes taking us in.

She gasped immediately when she recognized us, she launching out and hugging all of us, in a big hug.

I gasped by the sudden action but accepted it, nonetheless.

She needs it, after all.

I patted her back softly as she began to cry, Temari and Sakura frowning at that.

"Oh I'm so glad you're all are here. Hinata hasn't came back home in some days... We tried contacting her and all.. But we just, can't.." She said through her loud sobs, the door left wide open behind her.

We all shushed her and comforted her the best we could.. But we all knew, nothing, will work without Hinata being here.. Safe, and sound...

Until then.. Our worries will only, spiral...

Hinata's P.O.V

I breathed heavily and quite frankly fearfully as the rope Naruto once held wrapped around my now naked body tightly, in a way that bound my body to the guest bed in the room I chose to hide in.

My arms were tied behind me, they lying flat against my back.

The rope then swooped down and wrapped itself around my legs, one by one so they could be spread, they ending to be tied to the bottom of the bed.

I was completely... stuck.

And this all happened, in a blink of an eye.

He's... stronger, somehow.

Is this.. somehow, Kurama's doing?

The purr behind me silenced my thoughts, driven me to be reminded of the horrifying predicament I found myself in.

The demon behind me was fully naked, my lower area opened and exposed to his devilish eyes.

He walked back and forth as I laid propped on my knees, my long hair falling down my back.

I grunted as I tried to struggle, moving my body in a certain way to perhaps push through the rope but.. It was no use...

Seeing my struggling, Naruto let forth a booming laugh, a laugh that made anger arise inside of me.

How dare he...

I can't believe this.

I shook my head and panted "Y-You won't get away with this. You'll lose eventually, demon!" I shouted out in anger, my chest heaving from trying to scream and yell.

I know it was no use trying to fight but.. What choice did I have?

I'm hopeless.. powerless..

I can't do a single damn thing.. And I hate it.

I hate it very much.

Naruto simply clicked his tongue at my struggles and screams, his head shaking back and forth in pity. "Shh, my darling. Struggling is meaningless. It'll only hurt more and besides... I want to have some fun." He declared and in that moment, I heard him step forward towards where I was tied up on the bed, warm sharp hands finding their way on my exposed, pale hips.

I looked back at him with fearful eyes, my head shaking frantically "D-Don't. L-Let me go, please." I whimpered out but he only ignored me, his hips inching forward towards mines.

I sat stiff as I felt the hotness of his member lifted up and carried to my most define place, the place he's been violating ever since he's met me.

This.. is just, nuts.

I closed my eyes when he inserted himself inside of me without warning, my lips parting from the feeling of getting stuffed by something so thick and hot.

God.. He was hot.

So hot.

He groaned in response and started to pound himself against my bound body, his hips slapping mines.

I moaned my head off from the treatment, my limbs all bound which made the situation even more new.

And... can't believe I'm saying this but..

Thrilling..

The tightness in my gut rose as his thrusts became harder, deeper.. faster.

His speed and stamina was always impressive.

It definitely satisfies my needs but... Wait..

I'm supposed to be mad at him.

I growled as my mind instantly erased the pleasurable feeling away, now only focused on what he did.

He had sex with me.. against my will this morning to only show Kurama that he's the better one.

He practically just, used me.

Now.. Not only did he toss Kurama aside, he's... raping me, again!

By using rope this time.

I'm 16...

What kind of cruel world is this?

I so badly wanted to lay my head down on the plushy sheets of the bed from the intense feeling, my body only sprung up just as he recently put me.

I can't go anywhere.

I could only sit there and take it..

I screamed and moaned as his hips never stopped moving against me, the spring inside of me loosening and loosening.

But.. I just had to get something off of my chest.

I turned back to him with the whip of my head and growled "Why are you doing this, huh? I trusted you, Naruto." I sneered out as I eyed his pleasurable face, his eyes glowing darkly at my words.

He purposely started to go the extra mile, pumping me faster and harder to probably get me to shut up but.. I didn't, my body fighting through the intense feeling.

"Tell me, you bastard! What did I do to deserve, this.. Ooh god!" I screamed out and spasmed tremoundsly, his thrusts hitting a nice spot deep inside of me which felt so good.

He chuckled in amusement at my reaction and slowed down, his tongue licking at his lips tauntingly "It's punishment darling. So shut up and take it. You've been a very fucking, bad girl. And you know.. I absolutely don't, like that at all." He whispered by my ear, sending me shivers.

But his words left me in confusion, and.. irritation.

Why am I getting punished?

What did I, do?

I just did what any other human would've done.

I shook my head and bit my lip, trying desperately to keep my screams at bay but.. they were slowly inching out.

"Why? Wha-What did I, p-possibly do, to get.. you so, ooh.. angry?" I whispered out under my breath which seemed to anger him more, his hands coming over to grip the binds instead.

Once his hands hung onto them, they constricted and tightened to an unbearable state on my skin, leaving red lines all over my body, my eyes widening.

"O-Oh my goodness. That hurts!" I shouted out but he only shushed me, he leaning down low to get by my ear again.

I heard him loud and clear, as he brought his slimy tongue out of his mouth, he soon digging it inside of my ear which increased the pleasure, my eyes rolling and my stomach tightening even more.

I felt the hotness of his breath and the way his tongue tickled the inside of my ear, his red blazing eyes taking in the way I responded towards it.

My body started to tremble violently and the fluid inside of me quickly started to rush out "O-Oh yes. I-I-I'm cumming!" I screamed out which ended with a loud croaking sob, my legs shaking vigorously around his hips, my eyes rolling.

Naruto moaned against my ear and slapped my ass with his hand, making me finally burst.

I squealed and rocked back and forth as he pounded through my release, purposely driving me insane.

"St-Stop!!" I screamed out as my body and mind went totally stiff and blank, my questions and anger, totally flown out of the window.

I sobbed tears as he came deep inside of me with a harsh grunt, his hips slamming against mines loudly.

"Ah, fuck." He hissed out in pleasure and sighed, his essence deep within me.

I groaned in response and lowered my head, sweat pouring heavily down my face.

I felt his hands release themselves away from my binds and the bed shift, meaning he backed away from me.

Good..

I glared back at him and saw him just standing there, admiring me.

God.. How can he be, even more disgusting?

"Untie me, now, Naruto. I want to talk." I demanded but he stayed quiet, a smug grin on his sexy face.

"No."

He simply spat and then walked back up and grabbed my head, turning me around and entering into me again making me scream, my eyes widening from the intense tingling feeling I felt from his action.

"Ugh!! Why are you, d-doing this?" I sobbed out as he thrust his way back inside of me, his hand creeping down to grab my throat, making the situation more difficult for me.

My air supply was cut off immediately as he continued to thrust his hips, his red eyes staring down at me in hunger.

"Mm.. The reason I'm punishing you, is quite clear, little one. You, listened.. to another man, other than me. You, disobeyed me, Hinata. I specifically told you to stay... and yet.. you didn't." He whispered by my left ear, my ears picking up the anger and betrayal in his voice.

But.. It's not like I meant to.

What man, is he referring to?

Kurama?

God.. He's insane.

I shook my head and bit down on my lip, fighting against the hand around my throat "Y-You were.. out of control, Naruto. Kurama was only trying to help me.. And.. besides... Isn't he a d-demon?" I explained through soft, breathless moans, his thrusts beginning to slow down at my words.

They slowed down until they stopped all together, the hand around my neck loosening.

He stared down at me in shock, his blonde bangs covering up his eyes and stuck to his sweaty face "What... did you just say" He asked suddenly which made me turn back to him, my lavender eyes picking up the new emotion found in his eyes.

My words.. opened up, his reason..

He's willing to listen now.

Good.

I nodded slowly at him and smiled "W-We were only trying to help you, Naruto. So whatever you did to Kurama.. Please, un.. do it.. Please." I whispered out, trying to create some sort of peace between us.

It's like.. we're always fighting.

The only other time we learned each other was... last night but still... We were still down each others throats, in a way.

I stared at him as his body twitched, my lavender eyes running over his delicious, define muscles and abs, my mouth dropping a bit.

The tattoo on his stomach was glowing, it switching from a black to a white every second now which was awfully new

Why haven't that caught my eye before?

What does that... mean?

But before I could open my mouth and ask him, the demon before me began to talk "Listen.. little one. I know, what you're trying to do. You're trying, to confuse me. You're trying to get into my head and mess with me... Just, stop. You're only making things worse. I'm still.. not done with your little "punishment" darling." He declared darkly which made my eyes widen, my chest heaving.

Oh no.

It didn't work.

He smirked darkly at me as he eyed the fear that flash before my eyes, my body struggling again.

I wiggled furiously, pushing my flesh against the binds back and forth.. To force myself out but... The way he tied them were, too good.

I can't get out.

"N-No.." I whispered out in defeat and looked behind me and saw Naruto there, his red eyes glowing down at me.

I pouted up at him and shook my head, my heart pumping wildly against my chest "Please... No more." I whispered out but he ignored me.

He simply grabbed my binds and started to untie them, my body trembling.

I watched as he untied every single one, and as soon as I got free... I launched out towards the edge of the bed to my right, desperately trying my best to escape.

But he grabbed my ankles before I could get away, he pulling me back towards him on the bed.

I whimpered when he then turned me around roughly, slapping me across the cheek making me scream.

But my scream was cut short when he grabbed my throat, clutching it tightly against the bed making me gasp.

He smirked down at me and chuckled "Now.. Since you've calmed down. I'm gonna put you in... a different position. What do you say, to that.. hmm?" He said with the most dirtiest grin I've ever seen, my eyebrows furrowing.

I shook my head and glared up angrily at him.. "I.. hate you." I whispered out which made him clutch my throat even harder, my head falling back down on the bed.

He licked his lips smoothly, carrying it up and over, and down.. and over, my eyes taking it all in.

He then went down and pecked my lips, taking that very tongue and licking my, lips.

"Mmm.. Don't hurt the demon's feelings Hinata. There no need.. for hate. When you, like it..."

***
A.N.

Hoped you enjoyed! 😊😊

Don't forget to Vote and Comment 🖤💚🖤

-Powerful_Niya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
267K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season