Italian Love {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... More

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Diciannove

26.9K 970 466
By omfgitssomo

Daluchi

"Babe, we're here," I heard a faint voice tell me as I felt my body being slightly shook awake.

As I came to, I stretched my body and rubbed my eyes as forgetting where I was for a moment.

I let out a yawn before looking to my left and seeing Luca staring at me intently.

I looked at him confused before all the memories of today came back to me.

My eyes widened and as I finally remembered everything that happened today.

"You're home," He said softly.

I could only nod my head before unbuckling the seatbelt and attempting to get out the car as quickly as possible.

However, before I could get the door open, I felt Lucas big and rough hands grasp my wrist, "I will call you when I get home, answer it." He said, leaving no room for discussion.

I could only gulp and nod my head slightly, wanting to get out of this suffocating car as soon as possible.

Luca leaned in and I closed my eyes tightly, not knowing what he was going to do. It felt like forever until I felt his soft lips on the side of my mouth.

I opened my eyes to see his right in front of my face, "I will tell you this again," he said as he looked at me without wavering, "I will never ever hurt you, or let anyone hurt you okay? Please trust me," he said softly at the end.

I once again just nodded my head, not trusting my voice at the moment.

Luca finally let go of me and that's when I bolted out the car and to my front door.

I fumbled with the keys, but once I finally got it I pushed it open quickly and just as fast turned and locked the door before running up to my room.

When I entered my room I discarded my clothes and jumped in the shower.

I scrubbed my body of this day and let my thoughts take over.

I basically thought the same thing over and over again.

How am I going to end things between me and Luca? How am I going to tell Alexis?

It was all to much for my brain right now and all I really wanted to do was sleep it off.

I hopped out the shower and put on my silk Pj shorts and a random tank top before climbing into bed and charging my phone.

The second I laid my head on the pillow my phone rang, reminding me of what Luca told me in the car.

I looked at the night stand where I placed my phone and watched the lit screen flash Lucas name.

I continued to watch as I let it ring through however the second it stopped it rang again.

I held my breath as it stopped ringing for the second time and a message popped up.

Luca💜: answer the phone.

I didn't dare open my phone to read it, and silenced my phone as it rang again from Lucas call.

I know he's going to be more than annoyed that I didn't answer but I don't feel like talking to him.

After I silenced my phone I turned it around so I wouldn't see the screen and went to sleep with a lot on my mind.

*

*

*

*

Next morning

"Daluchi wake up! It's time for church!" I rolled to my side pretending like I didn't hear my mom call out for me.

"DONT MAKE ME COME UP THERE!" I heard my mom yell.

I rolled my eyes in my pillow and groaned before getting up angrily.

I barley got enough sleep last night and now I was going to be in a bad mood all day.

I threw the blankets off my body before going to the bathroom to freshen up.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went back to my room to find something to wear to church.

After deciding on what to wear I put my hair in a slicked back puff ponytail.

"ARE YOU DONE? WE NEED TO GO!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I didn't bother answering her since she would see me in literally 20 seconds, so I just grabbed my phone and my handbag before walking out my door and down the stairs.

As I got closer and closer to the floor I could hear distinctive talking.

"Thank you for coming today, I'm glad Daluchi invited you today you seem like a good young man," I heard my mom say, "if only she would hurry and come down-"

"Mom whose here?" I asked as I turned the corner to the kitchen.

I stopped dead in my track as I saw Luca siting at the dinning table in front of my mom with a smile on his face.

My mind went blank for a second before I looked at Luca questioningly, "why are you here?" I thought he said he would give me time to process everything that happened yesterday but here he is.

I was suddenly very annoyed and angry that he was going back on his word. How could he just show up here.

"What do you mean why is he here? Didn't you invite him?" My mom asked confused.

"No,"

"Yes," Luca and I said at the same time.

My mom looked in between us with creased brows.

"Umm, Okay...regardless of if you invited him or not he's already here and we are about to be late so let's go," My mom said grabbing her car keys and heading towards he door.

I took quick steps to catch up with her so I wouldn't stand by Luca but I forgot he had very long legs so he caught up to me fast.

"Why didn't you answer my calls or texts last night?" Luca whispered harshly in my ear.

His breath was hot and I didn't expect him to be that close to me.

I jumped up a bit from being surprised and glanced at my side at him. He glared at me with his green eyes and I could see the hurt and anger in them.

I almost wanted to apologize but I remembered  who he is and what he's done.

"I fell asleep," I said shortly. Hoping my voice wouldn't shake in fear.

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow.

I didn't say anything after that and just walked to the passenger seat.

"Why are you sitting in the front? You're going to make Luca sit by himself in the back?" My mom asked as I placed my hand on the car door.

I really wonder what happened to my mom, she used to basically forbid me from talking to guys but now here she is wanting me to sit in the back seat with one.

"Mom, he's fine-"

"I said sit in the back," my mom said as she gave me that warning glare.

I turned slightly to see Luca smirking at me. I took in a deep breath before huffing and walking to the other side of the car to get in.

When I did, I didn't dare look at Luca and kept my face forward.

"Okay we are going to stop at the gas station first Okay?" My mom said sweetly like she didn't threaten me with her face.

I just rolled my eyes and kept my mouth shut.

If she knew who Luca was she wouldn't be making me sit next to him

As we drove I could feel Lucas intense stare on me making me shake slightly.

I gave him a side glance and I could see he was still staring very hard.

Unconsciously I could feel my heart skip a beat.

No matter how scared I may be of him now, I would be lying if I said I wasn't still attracted and attached to him.

I turned my attention to my phone and started scrolling through Instagram when I saw a post by one of the guys at school.

I meant to scroll past it but I accidentally liked it. Before I could unlike it my phone was snatched out of my hand.

I whipped my head to Luca and glared, "give me my phone back!" I hissed at him in annoyance.

"You're my girl but you're like other dudes pictures."

"I didn't mean to like it," I said as I tried to reach for my phone.

Luca swiftly moved it and put it in his back pocket, "leave your phone and talk to me," he said.

I looked over at front seat and saw my mom jammin to the gospel music she was playing. Totally oblivious to the conversation her daughter was having.

"I don't want to talk right now," I said before returning to my seat knowing I wasn't getting my phone back in a while.

Luca suddenly placed his hand on my upper thigh, "we're going to talk regardless of if you want to or not. I'm not losing you," he said seriously before giving my a kiss on my lips.

He kept his hand on my thigh, rubbing it back and forth and the heat coming from his large palm was going straight to a place I shouldn't be thinking about right now.

I took deep breaths to try and clam my rising libido and when my mom finally pulled into to gas station I thought this was the perfect time to get away but my mom thought otherwise.

"No need to get down, I'll be right back," she said before closing the door and walking towards the station.

I ignored her comment and still tried to get down but Luca clamped down on my thigh, "you know I said I'd give you time but since you ignored me I figured that if I gave you space you would end up trying to cut things off," he said as he unbuckled his seat belt and scooting towards me.

I gulped as I watched his movements towards me.

There was no where I could go in a five seated car so I could only just sit there.

"I want you to know something Daluchi," he said as he gripped my chin with his thumb and first finger, "the second I laid eyes on you at the mall, you were mine. Regardless of what happens in our lives you will always be mine. You're going to stay by my side, you're going to be my wife, you're going to have my kids, so whatever fear you have because of what I do and what I've done- get over it cause no matter what you're mine and I will never hurt you and will never let anyone hurt you or your family,"

"But-"

"I'm not done." He said as he lowered his face to me.

"Try ignoring me or cutting us off and I will fuck You so hard you will only remember me, got it?" My eyes widened at the turn in his demeanor and voice.

"Understand?" He repeated.

"G-got it," I whispered.

He smiled before picking me up and making me straddle him, "you look fücking amazing today," he whispered against my lips as he made me slowly grind on top of his very hard dick.

"I-it's Sunday," I said quietly, "and my moms is about to come out," Luca glanced out the window before frowning and placing me back in my seat.

He put his hand back on my thigh and squeezed before saying, "we're not done yet,"

Hey guys, how you doing? I'm literally dying this week.

I've been closing every single day this week for work so I don't get home till around midnight and it sucks ass

However I get to work with this really hot guy today and I'm so fucking excited.

He's so 😍😍😍 and he had veins in his arms 🤤🤤🤤🤤 he's literally daddy material.

Okay sorry I'm done but I hope you enjoy this update and I'll try updating more often if they don't have me closing :))

Make sure to

Like

Comment

And Vote!!!!

Much love 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 12.7K 60
"Haven't you done enough?" i asked him. He shaked his head, "No. I don't think so." "Please just leave," i said. More like begged. He shrugged his s...
461K 14.9K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
890K 8.8K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
1.1M 35.3K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...