Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

iAkarini tarafından

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... Daha Fazla

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 2| Hero Academia
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 8| Obstacle Race
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and Zerø
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerø
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 26| Dreams
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
Chapter 30| A Twist
1k Special| Lose It
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 33| Relax
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 45| Lovely
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

Chapter 31| Flow of Memories

705 26 49
iAkarini tarafından

Chapter 31| Flow of Memories

There you were...walking around in public in a goddamn dress. On top of that...you were along side the oversized ego Hedgehog.

"Why the hell are you staring at bug sprays?" Bakugou suddenly asked you as you stared at the different sections of bug spray.

"Oh shit, you're right! I should be looking at Hedgehog sprays!" You snickered, teasing the ash blonde.

"What the fuck?! You trying to say something, Shortie?"

"Pffffft, just kidding, I enjoy your company." You flashed him a small smile before taking out your phone and snapping a quick picture of Bakugou. He looked at you strangely.

"O-Oi, you have a crush on me or something?" He slightly stuttered, as your face went slightly pink.

Maybe?

"Nah, blackmail purposes."

"Fuck off. Let's get stuff before we tore this place down." Bakugou chuckled, which was rare for him. You nodded before covering your lower half of your face with the back of your hand.

Handsome.

Out of nowhere, it suddenly felt like a date. It felt like it was the only two of you. Shopping around for supplies for the Lodge. Suddenly, maybe having a relationship didn't sound so bad after all.

"Yo, Ari, get your ass in this fucking cart."

"Huh?" You looked up from the ground as he pushed a shopping cart out of nowhere. "Did you just call me by my name?"

"N-No. You getting in or not?"

"Uh...can't really. I'm wearing this goddamn dress. If I lift my leg up any higher I'll- AH!" The ash blonde suddenly picked you up bridal style and gently set you in the shopping cart like you were made out of glass.

"Thanks..." You muttered shyly.

"You ready?" He smirked as you laughed and held onto the sides of the cart tightly. With a nod, the boy sprinted down the isle and half-way, he joined in the fun by standing on the bottom too.

"WOOO!! HELL YEAH!" You screamed as the shopping cart rolled down the empty isle of camping gear.

This reminded you of the years back in that underground place. Everyday was adrenaline pumping, dangerous and risky as hell. But this? This was wasn't dangerous or risky, but hell was it fun.

The two of you slapped high fives as Bakugou hopped off and curved around an employee as he screamed at the dangerous act.

"Look! Look, Mama!" A young child pulled on her mother's shirt as the Bakugou and you sped towards them with the cart. The child held out her hand for a high-five.

"What's wrong honey? Did you see- OH MY GOD!!!" The woman's jaw dropped as the shopping cart sped passed her child without any warning.

"GET IT KATSU!" You shouted to the ash blonde as he went towards the child. You a quick motion, you gave the girl a high-five.

"Woo! That lady gave me a high-five! Wasn't she cool? She was just like a hero with her boyfriend pushing her!" She jumped up and down with a giant grin as her mother practically had a heart attack.

"Oh dear..." The woman sighed.
—<Start Music Here!>

"That was fucking hilarious! We should definitely do it more often!" You laughed your ass off as you got out of the shopping cart. Once again, the two of you slapped high fives with each other with giant smiles, which included Bakugou.

"Let's actually get some stuff before we meet up with the others or traumatize more people, yeah?"

"Yeah, don't leave this goddamn place. Or else I'll panic my ass off."

"Awww...is Katsu worried about me?" You cooed, teasing the ash blonde.

"Chances are, those villains are still after you. Fucking chapped lips still seemed to be caught up on you. If you leave this goddamn place, I'll literally murder the shit outta you." Bakugou quietly explained.

"Oh Tenko? I can handle that guy, easily," You shrugged. "The Government may not 'own' me right now, but I have UA's protection and my own. There was a reason why I was ranked a dangerous villain, Katsu."

You gave a small reassuring smile before he rolled his crimson hues and turned around, walking away.

"Your phone. Don't you dare to not answer my calls got it? If anything happens, call me straight away." Bakugou instructed as you chuckled and said, 'Alright.' Before he left, you snapped another picture of him.

Tapping the 'edit' tool, you entered the date and slid it to the corner of the picture.

'xx/xx/xxxx'

Happy memories...I better keep them safe before I go.

You were looking at bags. There were like a million options. From handbags to damn I-need-to-fit-my-entire-house-in-here-bag. After a few minutes, you settled on a simple black bag that could hold the basics and a few more items.

As you turned around, you bumped into a taller guy in the chest.

"Sorry." You muttered, looking up to see a set of charming turquoise orbs. The man chuckled at you as he shoved his hands back into his pockets.

"So you're dollface?" His voice was surprisingly familiar.

"The fuck? Do I know you?" You took a step back, your dominant hand ready to strike if it was needed.

"You know, sweetheart, you're a lot different than I remembered. Not even him could recognize you even if he tried."

"Stop with the bullshit, who the hell are you? And what the fuck do you want from me?Kidnap me?" You questioned with your arms crossed.

The man with the black spiky hair laughed and shook his head with a rather sad smile. Your eyes seemed to follow his scar lines, from under his eyes all the way to his chest.

"You don't remember me?" He opened his arms, making him a bit more vulnerable.

You shook your head and thought about who could recognize you even after almost two years of rehab and from the mental asylum. It took you a while before you muttered out a answer.

"The crazy chicken guy?" You tilted your head to the side, it certainly didn't look like him but you never know. The male bursted out laughing.

"What kind of people have you meant?"

"Uh, every type there is out there? Now seriously man, who the fuck are you?" You rolled your eyes.

"Somebody," He replied before turning around. Behind him was a man about his age wearing a hoodie. Some strands of silvery white poked out of the hood. The bottom of his face covered, only showing crimson orbs. He didn't seem to notice you.

"C'mon, lets go. I'm fucking sick of this place."

"Sorry sweetheart, gotta go." He turned around to you, he seemed to be intentionally standing right in front of you to block the other guy's view, who didn't seem to care much.

"I'm not your fucking sweetheart, scar face." You bitterly said.

"Ouch, looks like you can still burn that fire, huh." He chuckled before turning and walking away with the other man.

Before leaving the aisle, you and the red eyed man had eye contact. Immediately, his cold eyes soften.

Flashback: Age 5 1/2

"You have really pretty eyes, Touya." You suddenly said one day after sneaking out with your Senri while Takumi and Lucine watched for any signs of that bastard coming back. The two of you met up with Touya Todoroki, the eldest of the siblings.

"Huh? Really?" The red head scratched his head, face slightly red.

"Mhm, they can take my breath away!" You giggled, laughing for once.

"Thanks...what about Senri-Kun's?" Touya pointed to your older brother who leaned against the tree.

The silver haired boy picked up a fallen tree branch about three foot long, in a split second, pure white flames swallowed the wood. His quirk was similar to yours, but not quite. His quirk was called 'Hephaestus's Touch'.

Hephaestus was the God of blacksmith, crafting, and his strongest one, fire. Senri was able to summon weapons using his flames, the summoning part from him, the fire part from your mother.

"I hate them. They remind me of that bastard's. Sometimes I just want to rip them out." Your brother responded harshly, with no sympathy. You flinched as his harsh, cold words.

"No, that's not true. Yours aren't cold, emotionless or crazy looking. They're really bright! Brighter than the son! They're like a blood moon!" You replied, running over to him and wrapping your small arms around him. His crimson orbs immediately soften.

Your older brother laughed as he and Touya made eye contact with each other. Touya walked over to where you were and ruffled your hair as a older brother gesture. 

"If one day, both of us disappeared, what will you do?" The red head asked suddenly, giving Senri a nod.

You responded immediately and bluntly. "Cry my eyes out.  'Cause you guys aren't the mistake. I am."

"Hey, who the fuck told you that?!" Senri furrowed his brow together, furious something like this was told to his little sister.

With a shrug, you said, "Everybody. It's kind of obvious?"

"Well you're not, you dummy." Touya said.

"I mean, I'll recognize the two of you right away. White hair and red eyes. Red hair and turquoise eyes." You stated.

"Well...let's hope so." Senri looked at Touya who grimly nodded.

—Flashback End

"AKARI!" You heard Bakugou's screaming voice as it was followed by footsteps running. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

"I'm over here...?" You replie, confused.

The ash blonde appeared at the end of the aisle, panting heavily, looking like he had ran across the world. The moment he saw you he let out a giant sigh and bended down, resting his elbows on his knees with his hands covering his face.

"You good?" You slowly walked up to him, not knowing what his reaction would be.

"-gone. I thought they fucking took you." He mumbled softly, only loud enough for you to hear.

What the hell does he mean?

"Yo, Hedgehog what do you mean? Did you hit your head?" You questioned with your brow furrowed together, you bended down.

"That villain, the one earlier this year. The one with the hand? Tenko or whatever you call that motherfucker, he showed up today. Fucking Deku said he was after you or something." Bakugou abruptly stood up and grabbed your hand.

"That's it. I'm not letting you go out of my fucking sight."

Your face went red as a mixture of feeling with whipped up. Every part of your body hated it yet loved it. It felt so wrong. But it felt so right. Your chest was burning hotter than the flames you could produce, your right wrist felt...off.

You could see there was nothing except the Seal of the Tattoo on there, but it felt like numbing hot. So hot it was like it went numb. Slowly, you could feel it spread up your arm and part of your right side of the face.

What the hell...

"So her and that brat?" The man, known as Dabi, looked up at his 'leader'.

"Waaaahhhh! She's adorable as ever! But she definitely would look better if she was covered in blood!" The blonde girl with buns giggled uncontrollably.

"Chill, Toga. We still have a night or two before the operation starts, you know?" Kasai laughed.

"So you're not joining your teammates on Vanguard?" The younger boy with hands covering his head and face asked.

Kasai, the silver headed man, smirked. "Nah, I want to make my entrance grand. You'll see." He looked over at the raven eye and blondie.

"The time will come."

Midoriya was questioned by the police, while everybody else went home. Except you. You were questioned by none other than Masashi. You were kept there longer than Midoriya.

The fucking idiot from the Sports festival.

"If I was with them all this time, I would have taken this entire little Academy already. But I'm not. How many times do I have to fucking repeat that?!" You raised your voice, standing your ground.

"It's better to say it right now than in the future." The older man said once again, with a punchable smile.

It took all your might not to slap or burn that smile off of his face.

"Alright, that's enough Masashi." Aizawa stepped into the room that only had a single table and two chairs.

"Don't worry, I got this taken care of. After all, she's my case."

"I'm not fucking object Mr. I-Know-All-The-Laws-Like-it's-Something-To-Be-Proud-Of." You rolled your eyes with irritation. That earned a quick smile from Midnight who entered the room behind Aizawa.

"Enough is enough, poor child must be starving. Here, take this and buy yourself some lunch or dinner." She gave a wink as you smiled and happily took your leave.

Thank fucking god! I'm outta here. Let's see...

You took out your phone the minute you left the police station. You texted Bakugou, who responded right away.

Ramen by the police station?

Fuck yeah.

With a smile, you happily walked down the street go get ramen with somebody that meant more than a best friend and childhood friend.
——
(A/N) As you know, the BNHA hasn't completed and my book follows along it. Meaning that I can't write (and I haven't came up with any ideas after the Summer Lodge Arc) until the manga has more chapters. 

I am not, I repeat, not ending this book until the manga ends.

But a little bit farther in the future, I will pause this book until there's a big enough gap between my book and the manga. So I thought in the meantime I will make a Alternative Universe AU! It will still be a Bakugou x Reader cause he's my man. xD

Anyways, which one would you guys rather have me write? Keep in mind that which ever one keeps less votes, will still be a book. But like farther farther farther in the future. I'm fine with whatever you choose!

So comment on whichever one you would like! Voting ends on the 21st of this month! (June 21st, 2019!)

• Option 1: Vampire AU: Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

•Option 2: Medieval AU: Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23.1K 559 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
38.2K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...