ARCANE

By curiosityanddreams

In which a group of strangers slowly realize that nothing can do them harm. "I feel like there is something l... More

A R C A N E
A P P L Y - CLOSED
THE NIGHT
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
THE FALLOUT
012
013
014
015
015.5
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
30
The Flight
031
032
033
034
035
036

CASTING CALL

526 7 114
By curiosityanddreams

MAIN CAST

Kiana Lede Brown as Thea Davis

"..."

Paige Hurd as Percy Coleman

thorstozier

"If you're asking me, I guess you're as clueless as everyone's been saying."

Paul Craddock as Erik Crossford

weavability

"Get out of my damn face, and before you ask again, that isn't a threat yet."

Charlie Rowe as Eden Connor

-sobstories

"Listen to me. I wasn't there. That's all there is to it."

Tyler Young as Wesley Ferns

astrovibess

"No matter what I tell you, you're going to make up a story about me. A loner foster kid never is the hero, right?"

Ivana Baquero as Lee Hayde

LaureeMausi

"Sorry, I didn't realize taking a shortcut was a crime."

Luca Hollestelle as June Jones

llytse

"You trust me, don't you?"

Samantha Boscarino as Cara Nightly

clovdynova

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I didn't believe me. Sometimes, I still don't."

Ryan Potter as Jamie Teller

bellamy_boo

"I really don't know what happened okay? I'd tell you if I did, I swear. You probably have a better idea than I do, honestly."

Diana Silvers as Hope Thomas

Blind_Optimistic

"I'm not talking without my father."

Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone for applying! I'm sorry to the people who didn't get in, but I went with as many as characters as I thought I could handle and do justice.

Please comment your character's first impression of the other person (not how close they are because like, they are all strangers and people will become close because of plot and that kind of weird old crap). If you'd like, maybe comment if they could be a potential love interest? (Like, give me a thousand potential love interests, I love pining and I love all that random shit like love triangles and scandals and stuff). Give me DRAMA! I'll message you all privately about that kind of stuff as it arises!

Thank you all, and I hope to see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 46 23
One girl. A mysterious family. Magic. Elves. Kings.... what could go wrong?
1.3K 72 11
most of the time i can feel them on me, the eyes from the stranger's window. apply fi...
The Painting By Col

Mystery / Thriller

133K 8.7K 94
"It took me five seconds to fall. The impact on my chest jarring my body but not my mind. I suppose this is the point where your life is supposed to...
2.4K 502 21
He can hear them coming. He doesn't know where, but he can hear them from the distance. Their whispers. Clueless of what they're about. Their footste...