They're What?

By bokuto_koutarouu

The billionaire playboy is in love with the wizard. What else can happen? Violin AU and IronStrange and Supe... More

The Meeting that Changed Everything
Peter's Entrance
Hey, I'm Wade
Did I Just Come Out To Who?
Wat Happened-
Auditions
Boyfriend
Concert Night
Dance Night
I'm Sick...
TeAaA That Was Spilled
On Our Way To Disneyland!
ToNy GoT tO Be ExTrA
Disney Rides!
Stephen...Will You...
Animals and A Random Scene
Secrets and Fears
The Last Day
Back To School...Or is it? (Irondad Moment)
Now It's Back To School
Do You Accept The Challenge?
Tony's Problems Need To Be Fixed
Peter's Competition (Song is what Peter performed)
Touring London (Part 1) and Brotherly Love
Touring London (Part 2)
The Wedding
Leaving London
Wade's Accident
Popular Kid
Last Day of School and Visiting the Guardians of the Galaxy
Thanos is Invading (Btw Loki is alive and is fighting with the Avengers!)
Mind Stone Raid
Perimeter Scan
Knowhere Fail
Back on Earth, But What About Vision
Crashing into Titan
Gamora's Death
In Wakanda
Thanos's Success (Part 1)
My Next Few Story Ideas
Thanos's Success (Part 2)
Fading...
Home
Meeting Steve Again
Five Years Later
Trying To Find The Others
In Japan and New Asgard
Tony and Scott's Plan
Location of The Stones
The Time Portal
Now We Can Get The Stones
NYC Stones (Part 1)
NYC Stones (Part 2)
Sacrifice
Nebula's Fall
Reality Stone and Reuniting
1970: A Year We Can't Forget
Back In The Lab and Depressed
Nano Gauntlet
Thanos's Revenge
Worthy
Reappearing
Fight Of Our Lives
Rebuilt
Winners!
Announcements!

Sister Scrumptious Sickness

641 20 1
By bokuto_koutarouu

It was 3:37 am on the clock in Steve and Bruce's room.  Steve was awake still holding on to his stomach in pain.  He then had enough and ran into the bathroom and threw up.  Thor then woke up to help Steve.

"Get Stephen and Tony...they know what to do...", said Steve groggily.

"Alright...", said Thor.  

"Thor woke up Tony and Stephen and told them what's happening.  Tony already knew that Steve had indigestion.  He gave him medicine and told him to stay awake for an hour or two.

"I told you to slow down while eating the steak...you literally shoved like a fourth of that into your mouth without chewing.", said Tony.

"ScRuMpTiOuS!", yelled Peter in a high pitched from his room laughing with Wade.

"Why are you guys awake?", asked Stephen.

"We were watching the Lord of The Rings marathon!", yelled Wade.

"Alright...just don't go complaining to me tomorrow that you're too tired to do anything.", replied Stephen.

"Alright Steve, hope you feel better before morning.", said Tony.

"Thanks Tony.", said Steve.

Everyone then went back to sleep and woke up at 10:00.  Steve was still having stomach aches but was able to go to Animal Kingdom later.  When everyone was at the kitchen table, Peter and Wade were laughing at something.

"Hey, Steve...um...", said Peter giggling.

"What is it, Pete?", asked Steve annoyed.

"How was your ScRuMpTiOuS sickness last night?", laughed Peter.

"What do you mean...", asked Steve confused.

"Sooo...basically what ScRuMpTiOuS means is that whenever something gross pops up, they say that just to be funny.", said Tony smiling.

"Well then...I was sister sick and shooked.", said Steve smiling.

This made everyone laugh and lighten the mood up before Animal Kingdom.

"Wow, Steve! I didn't know you knew all this modern stuff!", said Peter.

Yeah...been reading up a lot lately...", replied Steve.

Tony then told everyone to get ready for Animal Kingdom and they were getting ready for the time of their lives.

308 words. Sorry for short chapter because it's late and I'm tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 16
May feature: One shots Fluff Headcanon Preferences Imagines Smut Weird/Awkward scenes Foul language Adult situations My own fanart References to matu...
76.8K 2.2K 149
Katlin Stark. Genius, billionaire, and in love with a wizard? 🪄 (Most characters belong to Marvel)
171K 7.3K 17
After the Avengers defeat Thanos, they decide to go on a vacation to celebrate and, most importantly, clear their minds. Though Tony Stark can't stop...
17.9K 322 13
Them: 2 HOT best friends with different pasts. Her: a sassy, homeless girl that locked her feelings away. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°...