Teacher's Love (CardiBey Fanf...

By Belle_Diamant_0716

Cardi just move to Los Angeles from the Bronx. Her life was a living hell until she meet her Biology teacher... More

First Day of School
New Day More Hell
The Police
Robyn
Date with My Science Teacher
New Girl
Meeting Her Kids
Excuses
Talking to Her
Truth Be Told
Emotional Christopher
Doctor's Appointment
New Experience
Take your child to School?
Prom Night
Pros and Cons
Hell all over again
Resolutions
Graduation
Gender Reveal/Baby Shower
August Anthony Alsina Jr
Blue's birthday Party
Offical Ship names
DNA test and Maturity shoot
Rage
Guilty
Unthinkable
Emotions
An Understanding
Sequel

Talent Show

1.7K 59 64
By Belle_Diamant_0716

Cardi POV

If you want to know what happened as Trey was talking to me I'll explain that. He was telling me how it'll be best if I stand up for my rights and let my mom rot in jail. He was so nice and so protective of me and I need that in my life. After we had that important talk August gave us dinner and rush us to our rooms because of school.

"Yo, bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?" Kehlani waves her hand in my face and smile once she got my attention.

"Finally who are you thinking about and Chris is about to meet us so we can talk about the talent show." I nod my head and scan my badass outfit.

We decide to switch the roles today. I decide to be on a tomboy and she's the girly girl. It's fun tricking people into thinking that we're dating. You know that it piss Ms. Knowles off though.

"Hey Cardi and 'Lani." I look up to see Chris sexy ass walk towards us. Y'all can call me a hoe all you want but if I see a sexy man I'm going to do something about it.

Yes we all agree to match by wearing leather outfits. Chris walk up to us and give us each a hug. We all smile while looking at each others outfit.

"Damnnnnnn." We said it in unison. We all laugh and turn to walk into the the school with me in the middle and Chris on my left and Kehlani on right. We was the eyes of the school which is what I love. We walk to our lockers to take out the material that we need and go our separate ways.

"How do you think first period would go?" I look at Chris and just shrug my shoulders. There's usually a fight in that class on Thursdays and Fridays. Guess what the fights are usually about........... some bitch sleeping with the other bitch's man.

"I'll be surprised if there isn't a fight today Chris." He nods his head as we walk into the room and sit down in our normal seats. We do what we usually have to do in this class which is taking notes. We did worksheets and group work with each other.

"Alright baby girl let's go to the next class." Chris helps me out of my seat and we walk to our locker to see Robyn yelling at Kehlani.

"Why haven't you called me 'Lani?"

"First of all I just fucked you once that doesn't mean I owe you shit." While I was walking I realize that Chris stop walking beside me. I turn around and to see him motion his head to the janitor closet. I quickly follow and he closes the door and lock it.

"Why didn't you tell me my ex goes here?" Chris start to pace in the tiny closet. "I didn't know that she was your ex and I'm sorry to say but that bitch is crazy." I look at him as he continues to pace in fear then he stops.

"Walk over there with me and pretend to be my girlfriend." Did this nigga just told me to pretend to be his what? Doesn't he know that my ass gonna get in trouble by Ms. Knowles. "Chris I don't know if I can do that." I hope this nigga does not give me that puppy eyes look. Chris turns around and slowly backs me up into a corner.

"Please princess I'll buy you lunch for a week." He moves a strand of hair out of my face and cups my cheek. He slowly leans into me and I did too we continue to do this until our lips were lock in one another's. He start to kiss me with passion while I just wrap my arms around his neck. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I gladly gave him that.

The kissing just turn into a full make out session. His hands slowly roam my body until it lands on my ass and he gives it a full squeeze causing me to moan. He pulls away from the kiss and smirks at me. "You sure you're single?"

I laugh at his comment and nod my head. "Do you want to hang out sometime. We don't have to date or nothing but we can just mess around if you like." I smile at him before giving him a peck on his lips. "Yeah we can mess around and stuff."

He unlocks the ganitor closet and slowly walks out with me following him. "Chris hey baby how you been?" Robyn try to kiss him but he dodges it. "Robyn I'm not with you and we're not fucking around anymore. Besides I got me a new girl now." He wraps his arm around my waist and I smirk at her.

"You're lying I know you are. It's hard for anybody to get over me." I wag my finger side to side indicating that her statement is false. "If that was the case Kehlani would be kissing your ass." We all laugh but Robyn and me and Kehlani high five each other. "Prove it to me that this bitch is your girl."

I was about on that bitch ass but Chris  hold me back and lean his lips to my ear. "Don't let someone like her get to you baby girl you know who you are." He whispers in my ear then kiss my cheek then turn me around to lock our lips together. We was making out within two seconds and Robyn left as our lips separate from each other.

"Cardi you a good one, a regular chick wouldn't be open to do what you just did." Kehlani hug me and Chris before going to her next class. "You ready shawty?" Chris wrap his arms around my shoulder and walk to the next class.
---------
School has been great so far Chris and myself always try to find a way to kiss one another. His lips are so soft when they're on mine. I'm glad we agree to messing around because I know Ms. Knowles is not trying to sacrifice her job for me.

If Ms. Knowles was trying to date me we have to keep it on the low all the time and I don't want that. I wish I can know what exactly do I want. Chris is fine as hell and he is around my age. Ms. Knowles is older but is very sexy but I don't know yet.

"Cardi, baby you haven't touched your food since we walk in what's on your mind?" Chris looks at me and smile his million dollar smile. "Just trying to figure out how this talent show would go." He nods his head and drinks his soda. "Cardi you're gonna kill the stage girl you rapping your own song and I'm singing mine then we'll do our collaboration." I smile and nod my head in agreement.

I start to eat my food which I can tell make Chris happy. He must of been worried about the way I was acting earlier. I gather up my trash and throw it away went back to the table. We start talking about our performances and stuff. When the bell rang Chris and I walk to our last class of the day which is Ms. Knowles.

"Nice to see you on time Belcalis." I immediately roll my eyes. Damn she's the only one that calls me that.

This is the first time she wore something that wasn't a damn suit. She looks so sexy in that outfit. From her wet hair to her nice stiletto heels she always wear. I just couldn't bring my eyes off of her and she was enjoying it too.

"Have a seat Belcalis we don't have all day sweetheart." She smirks at me as stop staring and walk to my usual seat beside Chris and start to pay attention. Chris put his hand on my thigh and continue to take notes.

"I'm going to be passing out individual packets that need to be turn in by next  Thursday." Ms. Knowles start to pass out this thick ass packets and it looks like it'll take ages to complete them. "Them are some big ass packets." Chris whispers to me in a way so we don't get in trouble and I nod my head in agreement. Ms. Knowles hand us our packets but mine had a sticky note on it. It stated how I need to meet her after class but I just ignore it.

As soon as the bell ring we hurry up to pack up and leave. Chris hold my hand as we try to leave out but nah that bitch caught us. "Nope Cardi I want you to stay in here." I groan real which cause her to have that smirk on her face. "I'll come back within an hour with Kehlani alright?" I nod and he peck my lips before leaving with everyone else.

"If I were you I'll close and lock that damn door." She said it in a demanding tone which means I'm in some deep shit. I just follow her directions and drop my bag on the floor. She starts to do the come here motion with her index finger and I follow once again.

She picks me up and slam me onto the table. "What the fuck was that Cardi?" I look into her eyes and I see nothing but anger in them. "What are you talking about Ms. Knowles?" I hear a evil laugh come from her lips. "Call me Beyonce baby but why are you kissing another nigga? I thought you was my girl." Her hands start to roam my body which making panties turn into a ocean.

"I think I should teach you a lesson about what's mine princess." She kiss my lips and push everything off the desk and lay me up there. She kiss my jaw to my neck until she find my sweet spot and once I moan she start to suck hard on it. She takes off my top and grip my breast really hard while sucking on my neck. "Perfect time to not wear a bra babygirl."

She smirks at me before kissing down my body until she was face to face contact with my breast. She grabs both of them and start tease me by playing with my nipples. I let out a low groan that causes her to smile. She starts to suck on my left breast while still teasing my nipple on my right one. This already is making me go crazy but when she start to switch between the two constantly sent me over the edge.

While she was sucking my nipples she untied my pants before pulling them down. Me being me I never wear underwear with stuff like this which only make Beyonce smirk more. Using her thumb she slide up and down the folds of my pussy which makes me moans lowly. While she rubs my sensitive bud she inserts both her index and middle finger into me and start to thrust her hand into me.

I was literally moaning to the top of my lungs but that didn't stop her at all. That bitch continues until I was close to my organism then she stops. She went down to my pussy and start to give long deep licks into it. Once she got the taste and the position she like she start to feast on my pussy. I moan for what seems like forever. She continue to lick until I was squirting for a while and she slurps up all of my juices.

"You have a very tasty pussy baby." She makes out with my clit for a while until she sits me up and start to make out with me. "Fuck." I was breathing so hard and it only amuse her more. "You think head is a big deal just wait until I bring my sex toys in it." She throws my clothes at me and walks into her office. "Get dress and you better leave quickly sweetheart."

I quickly fix my clothes and my makeup and try my best not to limp to the auditorium. I walk far until I see my group that I always hang out with. I try to play off the reason that I was late but Kehlani being Kehlani she didn't believe it. This hoe literally drag me into the dressing room that we share.

"I know you're bullshitting bitch where were you?" She cross her arms and smirk when she has a clue what happen. "You fucked Ms. Knowles didn't you?" I roll my eyes at her comment and she start to scream out loud.

"Bitch shut the fuck up damn." She laugh and rub her hands together as if she want to know what happened. I explain to her what happen in the classroom. She laughs and quickly throws me the clothes that I need to wear. She fixes my hair then redo my makeup.

"You looking cute girly." We walk out the room right before it was time for us to perform.

(A/N: don't pay attention to the pregnant belly though)

Once we was finish performing we was jumping and start to get ready for our next performance.

After we finish changing Chris was going up for his talent. The song he performing is so beautiful.

We scream and clap for him and watch as other people did their special talent. "How did I do Cardi?" He walk beside me and look down at me with a goofy smile on his face. "You sound so amazing I didn't know that you can sing like that." He thanks me and before you know it I was up for my last performance. Chris kiss me for good luck and I went on the stage to perform a small part to the song I wrote called "I like it."

After I finish the song Kehlani gives me a huge hug telling me that I did an amazing job. We sit down watching the other kids until it was time for Kehlani to perform which is exciting because she's last. She start to perform "Nunya" and let me tell them vocals. When she finish performing I run on stage and pick her up and spin her around. I continue to yell "this is my sister."

I went back into our dressing room and change back into our original clothes. When we step out of the room August and Trey tackle us with hugs and kisses even Hennessy tackle us.

"Y'all did amazing job you two we are so proud." August said while kissing the top of my head. "Are you the parents or guardians for Belcalis Almanzar?" We all turn our heads to see Ms. Knowles walking towards us.

"No, we just-" I cut Trey off before he can finish his sentence. "They are my guardians." I smile up at Trey who was shock. "What?" Trey said confused that I said that.

"You are family right?" He laughs and hug me tight as all of us gather us for a group hug. "I love you guys."

"And we love y'all more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.9K 21
Ever thought The same person you perform with every night and stay on the same tour bus would be the love of your life????โค๏ธ Join Ella and Keh on the...
51.2K 2.2K 56
Chris and Beyoncรฉ have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...
169K 8.7K 45
After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until she graduated, forming friendships and get...
57.1K 1.1K 32
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...