𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Thirty One

8.1K 315 193
By icykk444

Benjamin walks into his house, smiling at his mom.

"Your dad and his family will be over in a few hours. Get ready".

Benjamin buffs and grabs his bag to walk upstairs. Benjamin goes into his bedroom and sets his things down.

He goes into his bathroom, washing his face before changing into a hoodie and some black skinny jeans.

He decides to change his septum piercing to something more dainty. He smiles and grabs his clear nail polish to make his nails look glossy.

He looks in the mirror and sighs. He didn't want to meet his dads new family, it had felt wrong. He never thought of having a whole new family to have to get to know.

He goes back into his room, grabbing his phone off his vanity and texting Noah.

I'm scared lol

**

Benjamin hears the doorbell ring and gets off his bed to walk downstairs. He fluffs his hair and walks into the kitchen.

"Come get the door with me, honey".

Benjamin stands up and walks over to the front door with his mom.

Ms.Evans opens the door and smiles, "Hi".

Benjamin's dad hugs her and then goes to hug him as well. Benjamin looks up at the lady next to him. "This is Anna. And these are her two kids, Jade and Anthony".

Benjamin holds his hand out, "Nice to meet you".

"Nice to meet you too. I have heard so much about you!"

Benjamin smiles and moves out the way, "Come in"

**
Benjamin sits next to his mom, grabbing his fork off the table to begin eating.

Anna speaks up," Before we eat..we should all say a prayer".

Benjamin rolls his eyes and everyone grabs each other's hands. Benjamin grabs his moms hand, then grabbing Anna's daughter, Jade's hand.

Anna says a prayer and smiles. She looks up at everyone, "Thank you".

"So. I will formally introduce you. This is my son, Benjamin, but he goes by Benny most of the time. He's a junior in high school and is seventeen".

"Oh! I am too". Benjamin looks over to Anthony.

"What're your hobbies, Benjamin?"

"Oh um..I play the piano and sing".

"That's cool".

Anna smiles and points to Anthony. "My son Anthony plays basketball. You guys go to the same school right?"

Benjamin shrugs, "Not sure".

Anthony looks at him, "Wait..? Aren't you Noah's boyfriend?"

"You know Noah?"

"Yeah. He's a chill ass dude and is hella good at basketball. He helping me with my structure".

"That's cool".

Anna smiles and points to Jade. "My Jade here is in ninth grade. She's fourteen right now but her birthday is in a few months".

Jade nods, "So...you're gay?"

Benjamin nods back, "Mhm".

**
After dinner, Jade was sent into the living room while the older ones spoke.

Benjamin's dad, Damien, looks at him, "So..how would you feel coming to stay with us from time to time. To get to know them?"

Benjamin shrugs, "Uhm..I'm not sure..".

Damien looks over to Ms.Evans, sighing. Ms.Evans sits next to Benjamin, grabbing his hand, "Benny..he's trying, remember?"

Anthony looks over at his mom, "What did he do to Benjamin?"

Anna looks over, "He left them when he figured out he was gay. He..just-..the treatment was bad".

"What about Jade?"

Damien looks over and signals Anna over. Anna sighs at Anthony before getting up.

Benjamin wipes his tears and looks away. "I'm not trying to mean I just..you really hurt me. It's hard to be around you".

"I didn't mean to. I love you, Benjamin".

"Y-you made me hate myself..you told me if I didn't leave the house that you'd leave mom. I felt like I broke up your marriage".

Damien tears up at that and looks away. "I didn't mean it", he says with a voice crack.

Benjamin wipes his tears again and licks his lips. "Can I think about it?" 

"Yeah..yeah of course".

Benjamin turns to his mom, "May I be excused?"

Ms.Evans nods and mouths 'we'll talk later'. Benjamin nods and turns to Anthony and Jade. "It was nice meeting you guys".

Benjamin walks upstairs to his room and sits on his bed grabbing his phone. He goes to his contact list and calls Noah.

**

Noah catches his breath, putting his weights down. He was in his garage with his dad and they were working out.

"Lower body tomorrow?"

"Oh. Let me check".

Noah grabs a water bottle chugging it empty. He grabs the weights, putting them back where they belong.

Mateo opens the garage door that was connected to the house. "Here Noah. Your phone is ringing".

Noah walks over, "Thank you. . . Hello?"

Noah's dad walks over, "Lower body", before walking into the house. Noah sits down on the bench, "Okay? You okay, now?"

Benjamin nods and then remembers Noah can't see him, "Yeah..it just...I don't know".

"It's okay, baby".

Benjamin furrows his eyebrows, "Why are you breathing so hard?"

Noah chuckles, "Oh. Just finished my workout for today. Had to get it in before dinner".

"Oo. Send me a pic".

Noah shakes his head, "Nah. That's only for my private snapchat".

Benjamin giggles, "Oh really? Maybe I'll just have to add you".

Once Noah was showered and fresh, he walks downstairs shirtless, a towel drying his curls.

"Aye, dad. I needa go get a shape up, do you see my hairline?"

"Hm. Mijo your hair grows faster than money comes in our bank account. I call barber".

"Thanks pop".

Noah sits down next to Mateo. "Oh, also. Can I see that box of old clothes?"

"Why? They don't fit you?"

"My Friend Elly need some clothes. She doesn't like feminine clothes but her mom is-".

"Oh! She's the one that came over after your game?"

"Mhm".

"Okay. Bring her over and we can go through it".

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 235 20
[COMPLETED] Ben is a one of a kind. He can lift up your mood in a minute, he would always be there for you even after you leave him alone. And then t...
189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...
12.6K 250 72
[COMPLETE!] *AN: I wanna say the start of this books if cringe and slow, but i've been working on this book for like 5 years of my life. so if you ca...
761 64 22
My friend wanted me to write him a gay love story and I had way too much fun with it. Benjamin and Daniel are two seniors that are scared to show wh...