Fighting Love (A Dean Ambrose...

By kate8912

Katy is a WWE Diva and she is loving every second of it but what happens when she is put in a storyline with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

1.1K 28 0
By kate8912

Katy's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing on the nightstand beside my bed. I groan loudly and roll over to see who is calling.

April.

"Hello?" I ask, yawning.

April giggles. "Morning Katy. I was wondering if you wanted some breakfast and you can tell me where you went off to with the three shield boys last night." April said and I chuckled.

"Alright. Let me get changed and I will meet you in the lobby." I yawn some more.

"I'm in front of your door."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you should probably open it. I'm starting to look like a loser."

I hang up and fight the urge to stay in bed so I can get up and let April in. I quickly roll out of bed and run to the door and open it. On the other side was a beaming April.

"Hey Katy. Hurry up and get dressed." April says smiling at me.

"Fine. Give me a second." I mutter quickly running to my closet.

I pull out an outfit and run into the bathroom to change. I throw on a pair of black tights, a short black skirt, a jean shirt, a black scarf and black combat boots. I put on eyeliner, mascara and brush my teeth. I hastily pull my curly hair up into a ponytail.

I did it in a record 7 minutes. I walk out of the bathroom and April applauds me. I curtsey and she starts laughing.

"Ready to go?" April asks.

"As ready as I will be." I mutter and walk out the door, April trailing behind.

April leads me to a nearby Starbucks. We order and sit down. "So these shield boys, what's up with them?" April asks as we sit down.

I poke at my blueberry muffin thinking about last night. "The boys said they were gonna take me out, so they did." I state, shrugging and never looking away from my muffin.

"Which one do you like?"

"None. Well, I'm not sure."

"What do you mean you're not sure?"

"He acts like an ass to me one second and the next, he is the nicest guy. I'm not sure what one he is going to be in the moment."

"Which one Katy? Is it the lunatic, Dean Ambrose?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Do you know if he likes you?"

"Well last night he asked to dance with me, he held my hand and then walked me up to my room."

"That's so sweet. I bet he does." April smirks and pokes my arm as our names are called for our drinks.

I sigh and stab my muffin with a fork as I sip my coffee that April got up and got for me. April chuckles and I glare at her. Suddenly April's eyes widen and then she smiles as she looks over my shoulder.

I hear someone walk over to us and then they pull up a chair at the end of our two person table. "How are you ladies this morning?" The ruff voice asks.

"Morning. We are doing great!" April exclaims.

"How are you doing shorty?" He asks as he leans into me.

I turn my head and stare into Jon's blue eyes. "Just peachy dimple." I smile and go back to stabbing my muffin.

"You don't seem too peachy. What has ruffled your feathers?" Jon asks sounding concerned.

I chuckle and look up at April who is smiling wide at us. "Girl stuff. Us girls were gossiping. Girls tend to think too much." I mutter and April chuckles.

"Isn't that true?" April adds as I nod.

"I should let you two continue gossiping. Bye April. See you later shorty." Jon smiles and quickly kisses my cheek. I turn bright red as Jon gets up and puts the chair back.

I wait for Jon to leave the store before I start breathing again. "What the hell was that?" I exclaim and April has the biggest smile on her face.

April raises her eyebrows and winks at me. "He so likes you." April chuckles and sips her coffee.

I shake my head. "No. Well I'm not even sure anymore April." I mutter and finish my coffee.

My phone starts ringing and I look over to April, asking if I can answer it. April nods her head yes and I smile at her, thanking her. I grab my phone and answer it as I walk out of the door.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Ah, Katy! You did answer!" Exclaims a British voice on the other line.

"Ah, Stu! You did call me! Whatca need bud?"

Stu aka Wade Barrett was a close friend of mine. Then again, most of the superstars and divas were most of my close friends.

I heard a chuckle from the other end. "I was wondering if you can join me on a walk today?"

"Sure! Let me go back to the hotel and meet you there."

Stu and I finish talking and April joins me outside the Starbucks. Once I hang up, April frowns at me.

"What?" I ask, laughing as I slide my phone into my back pocket.

April continues frowning. "You are going to go hang out with another guy. What if you know who sees you two and thinks you're not interested?" April explains.

"It's not like Stu and I are dating. We are just friends. Jon can join us if he wants." I mutter walking towards the hotel.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to mess this up."

"April, it's fine. I got it."

April and I walk in silence for the rest of the walk to the hotel. I stopped in the lobby and April heads to Phil's bus. I sigh thinking everything over as I wait for Stu.

I start playing on my phone, not worrying about the people around me. I probably looked like I was a loner and my friend ditched me.

It's been 30 minutes and no Stu. What if he did ditch me? He wouldn't do that. I sigh and rub my hand over my thighs. I get back on my phone and decide to text Stu.

Suddenly a shadow cast next to me. "Who are you waiting for shorty?" The Ohio accented man asks.

I look up at Jon and sigh. "A friend. I think they ditched me though." I frown and Jon frowns too.

"Come with me. I'm getting some candy and drinks for Colby and I as we play video games." Jon suggests.

"You wouldn't mind?" I ask.

"Nope. You can come play too if you're into that kinda thing. Colby wouldn't mind at all."

"Sure. Sounds great."

I follow Jon to a local 7 eleven. I like this hotel, everything was in walking distance. The whole walk there we were silent, but it was peaceful. I kept glancing at Jon though. Hopefully he didn't notice.

Jon's POV

Yeah, I asked Katy to go play video games with me and my best friend. It seemed like a good bonding moment. Of course we walked to the store though. I kept glancing over at Katy.

Once we reached the store I got everything I know Colby would want and what I wanted. Katy grabbed Rolos, Reese's, Funyuns, Code Red and Voltage Mountain Dew as well as some Green Teas.

After arguing who should pay, I got my way and ended up paying for everything and grabbed all the bags and headed out.

"I can carry a bag." Katy states from behind me.

"It's okay shorty, I got it." I smile as she walks next to me.

Katy looks up at me, smiles and then looks down and shakes her head. I chuckle and we walk back to the hotel in more silence.

I lead Katy up to Colby and I's hotel room. I open the door and Colby gets up from the couch. At the sight of Katy, Colby smiles and runs over to her and hugs her.

"Well hey there Colbster." Katy struggles to say because Colby is holding her so tight.

I glare at Colby as he lets go of Katy and they start talking. I sigh and go and set up the snacks and drinks on the table that sits in front of the couch.

"Thanks Jon." Katy says and hugs me from behind. I turn around and hug her.

"No problem Katy." I smile and all three of us sit on the couch and start the competition.

-----------------------------------

Yes, I know this chapter sucked but it was a filler chapter. So that's means the next chapter will be good! Lots of drama coming up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1K 47
Dean ambrose is a dark and twisted man who only cares for his brother's . So when the shield are reformed to take down the club ,the sudden conecti...
77.9K 1.3K 53
*I wrote this in like middle school. People seem to like it so I'm leaving it up.* Katherine is new to the WWE. She os friends with The Miz who helpe...
40.9K 1K 39
Brooke the newest WWE diva gets to meet all the superstars and finds interest Seth Rollins. Yet another diva loves Rollins and causes trouble for the...
582K 12.5K 200
Harley Jade Levesque, known backstage as Jade Helmsley. She is Triple H's eldest daughter. Stephanie doesn't like her at all. Jade has made friends w...