BTS and EXO One-shots/Imagines

By KP_UnaH

An A.R.M.Y. or EXO-l or an A.R.M.Y.-l? Feel free to read these one shots slash imagines of our favorite and b... More

Greetings~ ❤❤❤
HOW TO REQUEST and IMPORTANT NOTE
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Kids
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Overworked
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Best Friend
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Anniversary
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Quarell
V (BTS - Taehyung) Birthday
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Motivation
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Morning Cuddle
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Prom
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Annoyed
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) Anniversary Gift
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Concert
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Massage
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Drunk
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) A Call Away
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Date
KYUNGSOO (EXO - D.O.) Lost and Found
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Wushu Instructor
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Playboy
SEHUN (EXO - SEHUN) Set Up
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Cheating
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Enough
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Business Partner
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Pancakes
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Unzipping
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Hidden
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Food Fight
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Clothes
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) A New Chapter
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Always Here For You
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Locked Up
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Thunderstorm
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Injury
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball
KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Forbidden
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Prove you wrong
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend
HABADUUUUUUU!
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Sugar? Suga!
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Morning Text
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Notes
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Walk Me Home Slowly
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Skating Rink
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Clutz
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) I'll Be Waiting For You
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Always In My Heart
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Comfort
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort
A/N

TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous

99 2 3
By KP_UnaH

This one is for my beloved and just so beautiful friend Crystal_Snow85! Enjoy reading ❤ Hope you like it :)

--------------------------

Faith cannot help but stare at her boyfriend Taehyung with his best friend, who is also her best friend of course, Jungkook.

The two are playing video games again which Faith don't really have interest in. So she cannot join and just watch them play happily.

Faith wanted to understand that they are just really close, but today was supposed to be for Taehyung and her.

"Yes!! Taehyung you are amazing!" Jungkook exclaimed happily as the two of them won. Then he suddenly grabbed the elders face then smacked his lips to his cheeks.

Faith is also not new to their skinship. She is used to it. But right now, she had this urge to just drag Taehyung home and keep him to herself. In short, she was being jealous.

Is that even possible? Faith's getting jealous of a guy over Taehyung? And on her own best friend to be exact.

"Uwaaaaahh!" They both screamed after winning another round and hugged each other tightly.

Sighing, Faith got off the couch as they started another round. "I'm going to go get some chips. You guys want something?" she asked but there was no response but just those weird sound or reactions they make while playing. "Guys?"

"Faith, later, I am about to die! Jungkook, save me!" Taehyung replies instead which made her blood boil.

Clenching her fists, Faith stomped her way off to the kitchen. She made it quite obvious by your stomps that you were upset.

So she waited for a while at the counter, probably for the fact that Taehyung might come to her and coo her to make her feel better. But nothing happen.

Grumbling, Faith turned to the counter and grabbed some chips to start stress eating. She stayed their in the kitchen for a while until the two suddenly came in.

"Faith, how could you get some chips without us?" Taehyung pouts.

Faith wanted to snap at him, saying that she did asked them earlier, but she just kept her mouth shut and rolled her eyes.

"Is it that time of the month?" Jungkook whispers to Taehyung, making sure Faith does not hear.

Taehyung just shrugs then grabs some chips for Jungkook and himself. Then the two headed to the table where Faith is at then sat down.

"We've had enough video games for today. What if we head to the park and play some badminton to have some sort of excersice?" Jungkook asks the two.

Faith wanted to beam. She lived playing badminton especially with these two. But she just gave off s shrug and continued eating.

"Good idea!" Taehyung remarks. "I'll go get the rackets!" he adds enthusiastically and got off his seat.

Jungkook glanced at Faith hesitantly. "Faith? I thought you don't eat that much junk foods?" he questions her.

Faith turns to him with an emotionless look and retorts, "Well, I thought you aren't going to play that much video games anymore?"

"Yeah. That's why we're going out to play badminton, right?" Jungkook replies and Faith just sighed inwardly.

Finally, Taehyung arrived with the rackets in one hand and the shuttlecock in the other. "Let's go!"

--------

"Two?" Faith frowns when she realized Taehyung only brought two rackets. "I thought you brought three?" she adds.

"We only need two rackets anyways. Isn't that how it goes? One versus one or a team of two versus two," Taehyung says.

Faith sighed, "We play in threes remember? That's how we play," disappointed that the two boys forgot.

"Oh..." Taehyung grins sheepishly. "Well then let's play by twos today."

"Fine," Faith grumbled and then sat on the bench as the two boys got a racket for each other.

"First one who gets to five wins! Faith will replace who loses," Taehyung says and Jungkook agrees. Then the game begins.

But the rule changed. From five to ten, from ten to fifteen, from fifteen to twenty, from twenty to twety-five, and from twenty-five to thirty.

Faith cannot help but feel more upset as she watched the two of them have fun without her. It was like they completely forgot that she was with them.

And it was like Taehyung forgot that he asked Faith our today because they rarely go one dates this past few days.

The boys dropped tired on the bench, tired, with Faith in between.

"Can I take my turn now?" Faith asks, hiding the fact that she was getting a bit bitter.

"Oh... Later..." Taehyung breathlessly responds.

"Hey, hyung," Jungkook called out to Taehyung and tossed him a water bottle.

"Thanks," Taehyung says, opening the bottle to drink. But then he accidentally gets some on his shirt.

Faith quickly got a towel from her bag. But before she could even do it, Jungkook was already sweetly wiping Taehyung dry.

"Alright. You're can be the girlfriend now, Jungkook. I am out of here," Faith thought and stood up from the bench. She didn't mind the two boys who were calling for her name and just headed to the car, feeling more upset than ever.

-------

It was a good thing they went to an ice cream shop. The dessert is truly loved by Faith and always helps her to calm down.

But she cannot help but feel upset still as Jungkook was beside Taehyung all the time and she was sitting opposite.

She just watched the two laugh and converse like she weren't there. She did not bother butting in because she always get ignored.

"Wait... You have a little something right there," Jungkook says, grabbing a tissue and wiping the side of Taehyung's lips before Faith could even do so.

"Oh... Faith, you too," Taehyung says and just passes a tissue to her.

Faith grabs it and wipes her lips too hard making her hiss.

"Faith, are you alright?" Taehyung asks.

"Perfectly fine, Taehyung. I think it's quite obvious enough," Faith responds sarcastically, smiling sarcastically as well.

Jungkook notices this finally and clears his throat. "Uh... I almost forgot," he says, standing up from his seat. "I still have somewhere to head to. I hope you two wouldn't mind if I leave."

"Oh, we wouldn't mind. We're heading home too anyways," Taehyung replies, making Faith's eyes go wide.

"We are??" the latter asks and Taehyung nodded. She huffed and stood up from her seat and walked out of the seat.

Taehyung bids goodbye to Jungkook and the latter went out to hail a cab. While Taehyung went to their car and drove home with Faith.

Upon arriving, the latter slammed the door shut behind her. She was a bit worried that she might have hurt Taehyung but she just angrily slipped her shoes off.

"Faith..." Taehyung called out softly as he watched her grunt while slipping off her coat.

"Stupid coat, won't come off," Faith tthought as she struggled.

Taehyung went to help her but she snapped, "Don't touch me."

At last, the coat got off and Faith threw it to the couch and stalked her way to the kitchen. Taehyung followed.

"Faith," he called out.

"Don't 'Faith' me!" the latter cried, gripping tight on the glass.

"Babe---"

"Shut your trap, you don't call me that," Faith cuts Taehyung off. She walked past him but Taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around her. "Let go of me!"

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung mumbled softly. "I am sorry for ruining the day."

"W-What are you talking about?" Faith hisses, hiding the fact that her heart is slowly melting by his words. She knows that she cannot ever stay mad at this guy.

"Don't tell me I don't know... I did it on purpose," Taehyung admits.

Faith gasps and pushes him off her. Glowering at him, she questions him angrily, "You did that on purpose?? Taehyung why would you do that?!"

The latter placed his hands on his hips. "Don't blame it on me. I just did the same thing you did - trying to make me jealous since I was hanging out with my cousin whole day long. And you even used Jimin!" Taehyung spat.

"How dare you, what was a week ago!" Faith cried.

"Faith... Don't tell me you really got jealous of Jungkook?" Taehyung smirks. And Faith felt her whole face burn.

"N-No! I am not the gay one here who used a boy to get his girlfriend jealous," Faith retorts.

Taehyung's stsre slowly darkened as he walked towards her.

Faith kept still, acting tough when her korea are actually turning to jelly because of his stare. And when she actually planned to back away, Taehyung caught her arm and pulled her towards him, pressing their chests together, holding her by the waist to lock her there.

"Still think I am gay?" Taehyung asks.

"It's true anyways," Faith managed to smirk back.

"Really? Then I guess I have to prove it to you I am not then?" Taehyung raised a brow, his smirk getting wider.

But Faith did not back down. "Try me," she whispers back.

Taehyung slowly leaned in and Faith's eyes immediately fluttered shut.

This made the boy smirk, and purposely miss her lips, trailing his lips from her cheeks and to her ears - the girl's thick spot.

Faith's breathing became erratic as Taehyung whispered there, "I will punish you for calling me gay." And she winced as he slightly bit it.

Taehyung pulls away and cockily grins at the flushed face of Faith right in front of him. "I will give you ten seconds to run," he says.

It just sank into Faith when he already reached five. "You're not really going to, aren't you?" Faith asks nervously.

But Taehyung just kept counting and Faith started running. But with long legs like Taehyung's, he managed to catch her and shower her with tickles, successfully pinning her on the carpeted floor right after.

"I love you, Faith," he whispered.

The girl grinned and replied, "I love you too, you jerk."

Taehyung chuckled softly before pressing his body down to her, burying his head on the crook of her neck. "You're not jealous anymore?"

"No... I still think you're gay though," Faith chuckles playfully.

"Really?" Taehyung looked up to her with another smirk. "Then let's stay like this for hours."

-------------------------------

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Especially to the person I dedicated this to. I love you so, so, so, ooooooooooooo much!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 517 49
Untold ; Tales of a luminary. The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,and good...
2.5K 572 25
(Note:It's basically Jimin x reader also Some Jikook) Well do you believe in love!? I do believe! Love can be expressed in different ways but we tak...
710K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...