My Obsession

By SincerelyOrphic

A SasuNaru Story - Two boys, Two families, Two empires. - Sasuke Uchiha, 19 years old. Being the second son o... More

Chapter Two: Sasuke
Chapter Three: Exs
Chapter Four: Ohs
Chapter Five: Bet
Chapter Six: Froze
Chapter Seven: Mine
Chapter Eight: Right
Chapter Nine: Warmth
Chapter Ten: Mess

Chapter One: Naruto

6.3K 175 805
By SincerelyOrphic

07:50 am, Uzumaki Mansion.

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm ringing like a maniac. My eyes struggled to open as my eyelids felt very heavy. I streched my arms wide open and began to crawl out of my warm bed. Mondays are such a drag!

By the way Hi! I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I'm the second son of the great oscar winning actor Minato Namikaze and well-known model Kushina Uzumaki. My brother or the first born of my family is Namikaze Deidara. He's super creative, he's so talented that he got a major scholarship to one of the most top art colleges in the country.

Following in my parents footsteps, i'm an actor and a model. But as of right now i've been focusing on my fashion line, Kyuubi fashion.

This week is the infamous New York Fashion Week and my fashion line has been invited to strut down the runway. Of course all my attention have been only on this major event, if it goes well it would be such a big deal for my brand!

Last night i didn't get much sleep, i was organizing the guest list. So far i've invited big celebrities and major fashion influencers and icons. My brother deidara is the consecutive creative director of my brand so he has helped me big time with my designs. My parents have been a big help putting together this whole event, i'm eternally grateful.

But alas, it was now Monday, the most horrid day of the week for me. It's time for High School, ugh! But thank god we get four days off tomorrow due to some renovations being made to the school.

I've never cared for High School. I've even skipped a grade, so you could call me somewhat of a genius. My grades have never not been an A, never in my life have i gotten an A minus. My track record is flawless and perfect.

I walked to my walk-in closet to grab my school uniform, afterwards i head to the bathroom to get ready. I took a cold morning shower to wake my body up. I exit the bathroom to find my maids holding my uniform, shoes, socks, and bag.

"Here you go Master Naruto.." one maid handed me my uniform.

"Thanks— is mom, dad, and dei downstairs in the dining room?" i asked politely.

"Yes sir, they have requested your presence at the table at once.." she bowed.

"Like i said before no need to bow!" i giggled.

They all chuckled and helped me get ready for school. I paired my uniform with a bracelet and a matching ring, also wearing a diamond encrusted golden necklace which is a family heirloom.

Most people think just because i'm rich that i'd probably throw things around and be a brat, but my parents didn't raise me that way. They told me that every human being is equal and that is what my mind is set on. Also all the expensive item i own are completely from my own sweat and tears, i work hard for everything i own, i don't just go around and spend my parents money.

After i finished getting ready, the maids tidied up my room and i left to the dining table. When i arrived, there sat a beautiful red head with sapphire blue eyes, My beloved mother Kushina. A handsome blonde also with blue eyes, My father Minato. And finally my brother Deidara, he has long blonde hair that he would always tie and he has blue eyes as well.

"Morning son!" My father greeted.

"Good morning sweetie!" My mother smiled.

"Sup little bro.." My brother waved.

"Hey guys, sorry i'm late. I was a bit drowsy..." i sat down in front of my mother.

"It's okay sweetie! I know that you stayed up again last night... take it easy okay?" My mother consoled me.

"Thanks mom, but the guest list is just missing one person. He or she has to be a major fashion icon, someone who will help make Kyuubi Fashion shine..." i ate my scrambled eggs.

"Someone like him?..." Deidara pointed at a magazine that was on the dining table. I almost choked on my eggs.

I picked up the magazine and saw who was on the cover of it. A built figure with raven hair and onyx eyes was wearing a long sleeved button up shirt. It hugged all his muscles so tightly that it framed them very well. His jawline was so sharp and godlike, the gods probably sculpted him with the utmost care.

He was... Uchiha Sasuke! The second son to the Uchiha group and a major fashion icon. His taste in fashion and interior is impeccable, why didn't i think of him in the first place!

"YES! HIM!" I exclaimed in excitement.

"Then you're about done with the preparations!" My father smiled.

"It's almost time for school Naruto, your ferrari is already waiting outside..." My mother giggled.

"Alright! Bye Dad! Bye Mom! Bye Dei and thank you so goddamn much!" I kissed my brother's, my mother's, and my father's cheeks.

I rushed out the door with a piece of toast in my hand, i carried my limited edition bag and headed out the door. My black ferrari monza sp2 was already parked right in front of me and was ready to go. Today was a sunny day so i thought it would be better for me to take one of my non roof cars.

I hopped in and put my bag next to me in the passenger seat. I turned my baby on and drove to school.

08:00 am, Konoha High.

It was almost half past five in the morning and i had just arrived at my High School, Konoha High. I parked my car in the VIP area, it's a line of parking space for expensive cars like mine. As i parked i realized that my best friends were already here, their cars were parked besides me. Shikamaru's silver Porche 911, Choji's red jeep wrangler, Sai's Blue Nissan GT-R, Neji's black Mclaren 570S, and Kiba's orange Ford Mustang with Black stripes.

I locked my car and took my bag out. A bunch of fangirls were already waiting outside my car, they were screaming my name and asking me if i would give them a ride.

"OMG IT'S NARUTO!"
"NARUTO YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME!!"
"NARUTO YOUR CAR LOOKS AMAZING!"
"PLEASE LET ME INSIDE YOUR CAR!!"

"Hi ladies! Sorry, but it's almost first period..." i awkwardly giggle.

I don't really like rejecting them harshly, so i would always decline them as politely as possible.

I dug my way out of the ocean of fangirls and headed to my homeroom. As i entered my classroom, all my best friends were sitting near the window chatting and joking around.

"Uzumaki! Over here!" Kiba waved eagerly.

"Hey guys!" i walked towards them.

"Here.." Neji pointed me to an empty seat they saved just for me.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

"Which car did you bring today?" Shikamaru asked me.

"My ferrari monza sp2.." I sat down.

"You haven't brought that one to school in a long time.." Choji interrupted.

"It was a sunny day, so no roof is the best option."

"Cool!"  Sai gave me a thumbs up.

Suddenly a pale figure with dark glasses approached us. His brown hair was styled so elegantly, it was one of my other buddies Shino!

"Hey babe—" He kissed Kiba's cheek.

"Where were you baby?" Kiba frowned.

"One of those fangirls made a dent on the hood of my car.." Shino sighed as he sat on Kiba's lap.

"I'll have it fixed don't worry babe.." he kissed Shino.

They were making out in front of us for a straight five minutes. Trust me it was gross, but we've gotten used to it so we just let them do so.

Then a girl with her brown hair in space-buns hugged Neji from behind. That brown haired beauty is Tenten, Neji's girlfriend.

"Babyy!" She kissed his cheek.

"Hey Tenten!" I greeted.

"Hey Naruto! By the way, can't wait for your new collection to walk down New York Fashion Week!" She excitedly spoke.

"Per request, you're sitting in front row! You all are!" I winked.

"Really?!"
"Thanks Nards!"
"You're the best!!" The gang thanked me.

*ring*
*ring*

The school bell rang, signaling the students that it was now first period. Kiba, Shino, and Sai all left my classroom to attend their own, leaving me, Tenten, Neji, Shikamaru, and Choji in this class.

Suddenly a tall figure wearing a suit and tie with brown loafers walked in. His hair was silver and he was wearing a medical mask. That is my favorite teacher, Hatake Kakashi.

Even though he's a teacher his fashion style never fails to impress me. Not only is he a teacher, he is also a doctor. He teaches on days where he doesn't attend to the hospital's needs. Not to mention he's actually crazy hot!

As the lesson went on about the human body, i was super focused and 100% listening and paying attention. It has been awhile since i had a normal chill school day because of my absence. I have been absent because i had to go back and forth from Japan to America to make sure my upcoming Fashion Show goes smoothly.

I looked at my friends who basically had no interest in learning anymore. Shikamaru was naturally gifted and had a really high IQ so instead he just slept through the whole class. Choji was stuffing his face with a lot of snacks, and Tenten and Neji were just flirting with each other.

09:38 am, Cafeteria.

After the long one hour lesson with Kakashi-sensei, i had a two hour long Math lesson. Thank Kami my best friends were there, or else i would've died in the first five minutes into the lesson.

Me, Sai, Shikamaru, and Kiba walked out the classroom and headed towards the Cafeteria. We could already see our gang all sitting together in one table. Ino, Sai's girlfriend and my best friend, ran towards us...

"Narutoooo!!!" Ino screamed as she hugged me tight.

"You'll hug Naruto but not your own boyfriend?" Sai frowned.

"You're such a crybaby babe!" Ino mocked as she pecked a kiss onto Sai's lips.

"By the way, Choji bought us all some food! It's all on the table.." Ino pointed at the gang.

"Thank Ino!" I smiled.

We all headed towards the gang who were joking around and talking per usual. Neji saved me a seat in the middle of the group, so i sat there next to Shikamaru and Kiba, Shino then came not long after.

Turns our Choji all bought us delicious sushi from this really expensive sushi place not far from school grounds, it serves the best sushi in town. We all thanked Choji and ate the grub.

Everybody was talking about my fashion show. They were all deciding on what and who to wear to the event.

"Hey Nards! Spill a little about the guest list!" Ino asked with excitement.

"Well i'll at least tell you one okay?... I've decided last minute to invite—"

"Mhm...." they all looked at me with pure curiosity.

"Sasuke freaking Uchiha!"

"NO WAY....." Tenten gasped.

"Yeah way! I called his manager earlier after first period and he said Sasuke is going to attend!" I shrieked.

"OH MY KAMI!" Ino screamed.

We all then gushed about Sasuke Uchiha and talked about some juicy rumors regarding the dashing Uchiha. The other boys weren't too intrigued by it, well everyone except Shino, both me and Shino are gay, and Kiba is bisexual.

"By the way have you heard from my cousin Hinata?" Neji asked me.

"Yeah, didn't she tell you? She'll be one of my models.." i munched on a protein bar.

"Tsk, she didn't mention anything about that!" Neji sighed.

[fast forward to the end of the day]

15:18 pm, Konoha High.

There goes the school bell, telling students that school has ended. Me and my group of friends had planned to meet by our cars in the VIP parking area.

After my last period ended, i got up from my chair and headed to my car. I had my earphones on and was listening to my favorite songs. When i arrived to the parking lot, Ino and Sai were already comfortable in Sai's Nissan GT-R. I entered my ferrari and started to play with my phone.

Suddenly the whole gang arrived. First Shikamaru, Neji, and Choji. Second was Tenten, Shino, and Kiba. They all gathered around my car with what looks like a cake in Tenten's hand. A bunch of streamers came bursting out from streamer poppers Kiba had bought and handed to everybody. Neji came forward and brought some champagne, he then handed a glass to everyone..

"Okay here.." he handed me a glass.

"We just wanted to say how proud we are of our best friend, Uzumaki Naruto. We all know how hard you have worked to get here and we'll support you every step of the way! So let's all raise our glasses and give a toast to our friend's success!" Neji raised his glass.

I began to tear up a bit hearing those sweet and kind words that my dear friend had put together. I was overwhelmed that they planned this. At this exact moment, i felt bliss and i felt very blessed for having such amazing friends that have my back.

We all raise our champagne glasses and said..

"Cheers!"

16:19 pm, Uzumaki Mansion.

I came home feeling all fuzzy and warm. That surprise from my gang was totally unexpected and very sweet. After the toast, we all planned on whose jet to take to New York tomorrow. Me and My family are all taking out private jet and my friends are going on Shino's private jet.

Shino's family owns one of the most luxurious chain of private jets. They also own an airline company that is ranked top five in the country.

I finally pull up to my mansion and parked my ferrari. When i came in, my maids were already there waiting to take my bag and shoes to my room.

"Thanks for waiting on me! But i can do it myself..." i smiled.

They all bowed in unison and left me at the entryway alone. I took off my shoes and socks and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I put my bag on my shelf and started to unwind a bit.

After a few minutes of doing absolute nothing and just laying on my bed like a dead rat, i finally found the urge to take a warm bath. And so i marched up to the bathroom with my pajamas in hand. But when i arrived the bathtub was already set, must be my maids.. They're super nice and they could literally read my mood!

I took off my uniform and got into the bathtub. It was filled with bubbles and warm water. I turned my tv on which was mounted on the wall in front of my bathtub and decided to binge watch some Netflix shows.

16:38 pm, Naruto's room.

After the long and much needed warm bubble bath, i got into my silk pajamas and climbed into bed.

"Dear Kami, please let event be a success!" I sighed.

Not long after i managed to fall deep into dreamland and slept peacefully through the night.

05:21 am, the Airport.

Today is the day i leave to New York City, i'm super nervous and anxious, i was basically a nervous wreck! Thank Kami that my friends and family are here to support me. My parents and brother have been trying to calm me down for minutes now.

We were all sitting in the airport's VIP lounge. My friends have already assembled here and my parents are dealing with work. Deidara was sitting quietly alone while sketching.

Suddenly a stewardess came to us and informed us that our planes were ready. Me and my friends went our separate ways, they were taking Shino's huge private jet. We all then proceeded our journey to New York City.

10:30 am, New York City.

After a long fourteen hour flight from Japan to New York City, we all headed to my old mansion. Me and My family used to live here in the States, this house holds so many memories and so my parents didn't have the heart to sell it.

My friends are also staying with me, the mansion has enough bedrooms for each of us. Shino and Kiba are sharing a room, Ino and Sai are also sharing a room, and of course Neji and Tenten are sharing a room. The others are on their own.

After settling my bags in my old room i heard a knock..

"Hey little bro.. can i come in?" Deidara entered my room.

"Sure Dei... what's up?"

"Listen, turns out we have an extra seat next to Sasuke Uchiha and i have someone in mind.."

"Wait really? I thought all the seats were filled! I even seated Sasuke's girlfriend next to him... but okay if that's the case then shoot.."

"You know Sasuke has an older brother right? the heir to the Uchiha group, Uchiha Itachi?"

"Oh him.. my friends told me about him— he's not a big icon in the fashion industry but he's Sasuke's brother after all so i'm fine with it.. But thanks Dei... you've been such a blessing!" i hugged my brother.

"Hey, that's what older brothers are for!" he ruffled my hair.

Me and Deidara ended up chatting until really late at night. Deidara is not only my brother, he's basically my best friend and idol. He had struggled a bit in the past with his art but he kept thriving and is now a well-known artist.

Not long after, Deidara left my room to attend his own. I climbed on to my soft bed and drifted off to sleep.

11:25 am, New York Fashion Week.

This is it! The day i've been preparing for, the day that determines my company's future. I was already back stage with Deidara, we were keeping track of all the clothing pieces and models.

My friends were already on the red carpet, being interviewed by a ton of paparazzis. My father was also up front and answering some questions regarding his new upcoming movie. My mother was helping out the models with their postures and makeup, but of course being the big time model she is.. she's going to walk down the runway.

Everything was in place and ready to go, i was praying for everything to go well. The decorations were very modern chic and was very beautiful, Deidara really have outdone himself! The clothing pieces were all set and ready. Everything has to go smoothly...

12:00 am, New York Fashion Week.

As for now, the event is going smoothly and surely. All my models were gorgeous and glamorous in my pieces. Hinata and my mother really took the show with my limited edition collection dresses. But it was now my turn to walk down the runway, i was wearing a new suit me and Deidara had handcrafted for months.

'Here i go...' i took a deep breath as i did my catwalk.

Sasuke's POV

11:30 am, New York Fashion Week.

I got invited to this really big event, the Kyuubi Fashion show in New York Fashion Week. I've heard many great things about this brand, apparently the owner and creator of this fashion line is only sixteen years old.

As i got out of my limo with my girlfriend, Haruno Sakura, a really booming model, i was intrigued by the thought of a sixteen year old boy running a multi-million dollar fashion line that he had created from scratch.

I've heard of his family, the Namikaze-Uzumaki. They're pretty popular in the public eye, i even know their first born, Namikaze Deidara. I bought some of his amazing paintings and sculptures. I've heard about a certain Uzumaki Naruto, but i've never really seen his picture.

Sakura was pouting, telling me that we should just ditch the show. She was a little upset that they didn't recruit her to walk in the show.

"Sasuke baby.. let's just ditch!" Sakura groaned.

"If you want to ditch then go ahead, i want to watch..." i said coldly as i walked away from her.

She eventually came running after me and we both got photographed by a ton of paparazzi. We entered the building to find beautiful modern decorations, i bet this is the work of the art genius Namikaze Deidara.

12:00 am, New York Fashion Week.

The event went on smoothly. All the models were already walking down the runway with their Kyuubi clothing pieces, i have to say.. this is very impressive. I might even have to order a few suits from the young Uzumaki.

Of course, the whole time Sakura just criticized the models about their postures, their catwalk, their makeup, their everything! She's getting really annoying!

Suddenly the spotlight moved to this very petite figure. A gorgeous blonde with sapphire eyes wearing a well made suit walked down the runway.

My jaw dropped and my eyes were fixed on him. As he walked smoothly down the runway my heart skips a beat every step he takes. When he did his pose on the end of the runway, i couldn't believe how beautiful this little blonde boy was. But who is he?

Itachi was seated next to me, so i asked him who this godlike figure was..

"Tachi... who is he?" i whispered.

"You didn't know? That's the creator of this impressive fashion line... That's Uzumaki Naruto.." he replied.

I'm speechless, this gorgeous blonde had already captured my eyes... and maybe even my heart. He's beautiful! His blonde hair, his blue eyes, his petite figure, they're all so perfect. I can't get my eyes off him... I'm obsessed with him!...

—————

Hello lovely readers!

First of all, i would like to say thank you for clicking on this story. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.

Second, i'm sorry for any misspells. My mother tongue is not English so any grammar errors may occur.

Well that's all for now... Enjoy reading the next Chapter!

xoxo Author

3753 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 30.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
280K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
230K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc