I'll Love You Every Step Of T...

By GleeForever213

This is the third book in 'The New Girl' series! Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or the songs used, I only own m... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fourth of July: 1 of 4
Fourth of July: 2 of 4
Fourth of July: 3 of 4
Fourth of July: 4 of 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: Birthdays and Nationals
Chapter 56
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break part 2
Spring Break Part 3
Last Chapter!
Sequel Info

Chapter 27

393 10 0
By GleeForever213

Everyone left after that. I'm still pissed at Jake, duh. I'm literally mad crying right now. I made Sam sit at the kitchen table while I cleaned his face of all the blood. Mama and Mary came in and Mary all but shrieked,

"What happened?"

"He and Jake got in a fight." I answered, since Sam wouldn't say anything. He just sat in the chair, eyes closed, jaw clenched, and arms crossed over his chest. Mary started helping me wipe the blood off. Puck came in and sat across from Sam silently.

"Did he tell you why he did it?" I asked.

"Nope. He didn't say a word, but I yelled at him the whole way to his house."

"Sorry bastard."Sam spit out.

"Samuel!" Mary exclaimed.

"I don't give a damn. He shouldn't have hit her!"

"Wait... What?"

"He hit me. I told him to leave and he slapped me. Then all hell broke loose." I replied, sitting between Sam and Puck.

"I'll bet his ass next time I see him then."Mama said. I snorted. Sam stood up and walked, more liked wobbled on his crutches, up the stairs.

"I'm going to bed. Night." He said. I looked at everyone else and shrugged. I let him be by himself for a little while, and I took a shower and watched T.V with Chord, Puck, Mary and mama until 10:30. Lauren and Chris had come and gone and I'm ready to go to bed. I went up stairs and into our room, expecting him to be asleep, but he was laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey babe, I thought you were asleep."I said, crawling into bed next to him. He automatically wrapped his arms around me.

"Nah, just thinking that's all." He replied.

"What about?"

"If he had done worse, I would have really hurt him, Brenda." He said. I turned to face him. I put my hand on his cheek.

"Sam, don't worry about it. Worry about yourself."

"I know B. You know how much I love you. I worry about you, ya know?"

"I should be the one worried about you!" I exclaimed."You're all beat up!"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying your sorry dammit!"He laughed slightly." It's not your fault, and I shouldn't have yelled like that either."

"It's alright. Let's just go to sleep. I'm pooped." I laughed, nodding.

"I love it when you say that." I giggled. He smiled his adorable smile, even though his lip was busted." Good night Sammy. I love you."

"Nighty night Darlin'. I love you too!" I laughed as I put my arm across his stomach, and he started playing with my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 425 19
This is a book full of Klaine one shots! Some in the future some in the past most in AU! I hope u enjoy! (P.S. Finn is still alive also i im pretty...
9.7K 146 17
Rachel is the golden girl from McKinley. Finn is the star Quarterback. What will happen when their way cross?
9.1K 357 52
When Santana doesn't show up to the bar, Quinn ends up meeting a guy instead. He's visiting from L.A., and she's living in New York City, which is ju...
10.8K 323 36
This is the fifth book in The New Girl series, and, like in the title, Brenda goes on tour with Sam, Chord, and many more!