I'll Love You Every Step Of T...

By GleeForever213

This is the third book in 'The New Girl' series! Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or the songs used, I only own m... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fourth of July: 1 of 4
Fourth of July: 3 of 4
Fourth of July: 4 of 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: Birthdays and Nationals
Chapter 56
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break part 2
Spring Break Part 3
Last Chapter!
Sequel Info

Fourth of July: 2 of 4

517 12 0
By GleeForever213

Chapter 10

Brenda's POV

I woke up naked. I started freaking out, but then I remembered what happened last night. I smiled, but I could feel my cheeks turning red. I heard Sam chuckle and I turned over to face him. He had been staring at me a while now apparently. He had put his boxers back on a few minutes ago, so I stood up and found my underwear, slipping it on, then found my T-shirt and shorts. I put it back on and went to my closet. I tossed Sam a pair of pajama pants and I grabbed another pair of his pants and took my shorts back off. Why the hell did I even put them back on in the first place? I thought to myself. I pulled his pants on and skipped over to his night stand, picked up my phone, and skipped out of the room. I heard him laughing. He came down a few minutes later, hair still a mess, no shirt on, but at least he put the pants on. I was already starting to make my famous cookie brownies when he came down. He wrapped his arms around me while I was mixing the cookie dough. I had already finished the brownie mix.

"Last night was amazing." He whispered in my ear. I shivered and blushed. I turned around to face him and he was grinning. I slapped his chest but pecked him on the lips anyway. I finished the baking, and by then it was 12 O'Clock. Everyone was going to be here soon. Sam's family would be here in a few minutes so I went upstairs to get ready. And by getting ready, I mean putting on my bikini, a tank top over it and shorts and putting my hair in a messy bun. Sam already put his bathing suit on, and was just walking around out side, making sure everything was set up. Everyone else was already up as well, getting ready. Dwight, Chord, and Puck went outside with Sam, taking the burger patties and hot dogs with them. Quinn came into the kitchen, sitting at the island. Mama and Mary, the twins, Laura and Melody were outside with the boys, making sure they don't kill them selves.

"So..." She said grinning.

"So....What?" I laughed.

"Have you and Sam ya know, done it yet?" My eyes widened.

"Why're you asking me this?"

"You and him so did it! When?" She asked. I sighed.

"We got drunk because your stupid boyfriend gave us some really strong drinks the night we won Nationals and we did it that night, in the hotel room." I said shyly. She squealed.

"I sooo knew it!"

"Maybe last night too." I said and she squealed again.

"Oh, and Puck's not my boyfriend anymore."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. She just held up her left hand. There was a shiny silver ring on her ring finger.

"No he didn't! When?"I asked, admiring the ring.

"A few weeks ago! And I heard the Finn and Rachel are engaged too!"

"Seriously? Why didn't they tell us?"

"I'm not sure, but they were going to soon!" I squealed along with her.

"Day-um, whats with all the squealing?" Sam asked, coming in the house.

"Shut up Sam!" We said at the same time.

"God, not you too!" I exclaimed, grabbing a water bottle and running back out side. We started laughing. Then a few seconds later he came back in. He walked passed us slowly, watching our every move.

"I totally forgot what I came in here for the first time." He said. I snorted. He got his radio and took it back out with him. Quinn and I out as well. Almost everyone had arrived, except for Sam's cousins and Aunt and Uncle. My cousins, the Overstreets, Mr. Schue and The glee club along with Santana, Brittany, Mike, Tina and Jenna just got here. Chris' friends were here as well, Dennis, Dylan, Kara, Peyton, C.J, Liz, Megan, Kessly, Amy, Landon, Sheyanne, Matt, Hunter and T.J., Landon is Amy's son and Kessly is Megan and T.J's daughter. She's two years old and loves Sam. When I go to their house with Chris and Lauren, and Sam's not with me, she'll stand in front of me and say 'Where Sam?'. And when he is with me, she stands in front of the door so he won't leave. Sam turned around and saw her, she saw him and started yelling his name.

"Sam! Sam!" She wiggled out of her mom's arms and ran to him, where he gave his dad the spatula and picked her up kissing all over her little cheeks.

"Hey, Kessie Boo!" That's his nick name for her. Sam's family finally got here about twenty minutes later. Most of the kids were swimming, and Chord and Nash were messing around in the pool with them. Sam was still grilling the many burgers. All of the older people, and the babies were sitting in the shade watching everyone else. The teens and recent graduates were sitting near the grill. Puck, Jake and Ryder were annoying the hell outta Sam, which was hilarious until Puck, being the dumb ass he is, put his hand on the grill, burning the shit out of his hand. He literally screamed like a girl and accidentally pushed Sam into it, also burning his hand, but worse. Sam didn't scream, but he did cuss pretty loud.

"Shit!" I stood up and went to look at his hand but he shook his head and said he was fine. I heard Grandma Evans yell across the yard,

"Language Samuel!"

"How the hell did she hear that all the way from there?" He mumbled." Sorry grandma!" He called back. He waved his hand a bit and finally finished grilling the food.

"FOOD'S READY!" He yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. The little kids came running, soaking wet. Once everyone got their food and sat down at the many tables and in the many chairs, we started talking. Mercedes brought something up,

"Hey, Brenda, didn't Sam burn his hand like that after you told him you loved him?" He giggled and I looked at Sam who had a shameful smile on his face.

"Haha, yeah." I laughed.

"Why don't you tell the whole story, Brenda?" Melody said, smirking. I rolled my eyes but did anyway.

"Do you mean when I said I loved him, or when he burned his hand?"

"The whole story, from that to the burn." I groaned but did any way.

"Okay so, we were in Glee club one day and Mr. Schue came in saying we had a new member and that 'member' was Jordan, yes the one who hit Sam. Anyway, he started asking 'if I missed him' and he kept calling me baby and saying that I have loved him for a long time. I've never loved anyone 'cept for Sammy over here." I pointed at him. He grinned." He tried to grab my hand, Sam stood up, tried to get him to stop, even though he wouldn't. I thought Sam was fixin' to go apeshit on him." The older people didn't mind the S word at all." I told him to go suck it, and that Sam is my boyfriend then he asked me if I really liked Sam. You know what I said?" They shook their heads." I told him no. I don't like him, I love him." They awe'd." Then we like, kissed in front of everyone and he said he loved me too." Puck made a gagging noise." Shut up Puck. Anyway's, at the end of the day, Sam had to pee again. He's pees constantly. Anyway, he went to the bathroom, Jordan came up and grabbed my butt, then Melody kicked him where the sun don't shine, which is what I'm going to do to you if you don't stop, Noah!" I turned to glare at him. Everyone laughed." Now, if I could finish my dang story without any interruptions." I looked pointedly at him, and the guys." And she punched him in the face like, five times. Sam came out and was insanely confused. We explained it to him and he high fived her. It was before him and his family moved in. Anyway, they both came home with me Sam was like, really excited because I was making brownies after school. He was so excited he ran into a pole." Everyone laughed as Sam blushed." He yelled 'No one saw that!' and I was like, 'Okay babe, no one saw that'. While the brownies were baking, I took a nap since he made me take one, and I woke up when he started yelling. Apparently, Melody had been messing with him and caused the pan of brownies to almost fall and he caught them so she wouldn't get burned." I was out of breath." There, that's the whole story." I said and sat back down with the still blushing Sam.

"Awe, that's so sweet!"

"Why can't you be like that, Puck?"

"Why can't you bake like her, Q?" I snorted at that one.

"You two have a weird relationship." Artie said." Your first kiss was when Bren Bren was a crying mess, Sam got in a fight with Karofsky, and she had to help him to the bathroom, then he wrote Kurt a song, which made Puck of all people think he was gay, which was just plain rude, you first said 'I love you' in the choir room, Sam walked into a pole, then burned his hand and all kinds of other crap." He said. I shrugged.

"Eh, it's an awesome relationship though." Sam said. He winked at me and I grinned.

"I wanna hear the song, Bro." Chord said. Sam looked at me and made the funniest face I've ever seen him make.

"Fine." He dragged it out, getting up off his butt and dragging himself back into the house to get his guitar.

"He is such a drama queen!" Mercedes said. I looked at her.

"Have you met your boyfriend, or Puck for that matter? Almost everyone here is one." I said, giggling.

"Good point, B. I think Puck is the biggest one of us all though." She said. I nodded, agreeing with her. Sam came back down and said,

"I heard that Darlin'. And that's why you love me." He grinned cheekily and I nodded.

"Duh."

"And I am not a drama queen! More like a drama King!" Puck exclaimed.

"Okay 1) You are so late with the comment, and 2) You are in no way a king. Queen fits you better." I said.

"Burn!" Artie yelled and I laughed. Puck finally shut up after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.3K 30
This is the first book in the 'New Girl' series! I'm not good at summaries so here is the disclaimer. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or any songs, I on...
9.1K 357 52
When Santana doesn't show up to the bar, Quinn ends up meeting a guy instead. He's visiting from L.A., and she's living in New York City, which is ju...
18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
9.7K 146 17
Rachel is the golden girl from McKinley. Finn is the star Quarterback. What will happen when their way cross?