HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Prologue

16.8K 334 55
By NilaKeis

Prologue

***

It was evening in Delhi and the town was slowly coming to rest. People were on the way home to their families. Two persons enter one flat somewhere in rich part of the town. They have one hard day behind them working very hard.

The Apartment was drenched in darkness. Every evening went off in the same sequence.

Both walked to the bedroom and take their clothes off till they stood naked in front of each other. She blushed as usual, feeling his intensive gaze on her. She couldn't hold back herself from one small look to him under her lashes and admire his body too. As always he took her hand and pulled her to the bathroom. They enter the shower together and stood unmovingly there for some seconds enjoying the hot water on their body's. She looked away feeling him behind her. The air was full of tension.

***

He took some shower gel in his palm and starts to rub her body with it. He didn't let one place out, massaging her skin possessively. After he was done, it was her turn to do the same. She put some gel on her palm too and walked in front of him. The shower was big enough for ten people but they moved as they couldn't abstain from touching each other. She always starts with his hands and then go up to his arms. His chest and then his back. His eyes were always closed when she touched him under the shower. Not once did he opened them to look at her. She could feel how his muscles were getting more relaxed and felt the same way with him too.

They didn't kiss, because if they started, they would not be able to stop and that was absolutely clear for them. When he thought how he behaved three months ago to her, he would never thought to spend every evening in this way, feeling her, touching her. He was demanding, imperious, relentless, but he learn with the time that he couldn't stay this way.

In the beginning he was always the one who tried to touch her and show her that he wanted her. After he saw blank terror in her eyes, he realized that he couldn't bear to see the reaction ever anymore. So he hold himself back and tried to not scare her anymore.

***

After they end their shower, both dry each other thoroughly with the towel. In this moment there was nothing sexual in their actions, but both were aware of the desire for each other. Trying hard to ignore the tension in the air, they got dressed in some casual clothes and walked to kitchen to eat something.

In the weekdays there is someone who prepared food for them and cleaned their house, because they always come home very late from work and he doesn't want her to have to do house chores. The Weekends are his favorite because here, they got to spend some time together and she prepares food for them. This gives him the feeling of being one ordinary family, which they never were.

Both ate silent. No conversation, no laughing, joking, or having fun. Just silence and sound of the spoons was present in the air. And as usual he walked to the couch and began to search for some bollywood movie or soap opera, while she cleaned the kitchen. He would love to help her, but he knows that she doesn't like him around her.

After he found some acceptable movie, he leaned back and waited for her to come to him. Their evenings passed always like this one.

***

She joined him and sat right beside him on the big couch. This was her place. Her territory. She decided what happened or not and he waited for her to make her move. He was there to fulfill all her wishes and give her whatever she wanted.

So they sat there and watched some Hindi love movie, without touching from his side. He knew that she loved movies so he watched them for her and as usual she came closer and closer to him, till her head lie on his shoulder and her hand on his belly.

It was just a question of time till her hand moved under his T-shirt. Her fingers started to touch his upper part and stroked his tummy muscles. He let her do whatever she wanted to do and tried to stay calm. Whatever it was, she craved from him, he would give it to her without any question.

After a while she sat on his lap and removed his T-shirt to touch him and kiss him. Her kisses were innocent and shy. Her hand moved all over his body and after a while she stopped her hand right over his heart. It was like she wanted to feel his heartbeat and when she was convinced that his heart thumped, she started to kiss him hungrily. This was the sign for him to took her clothes off and touch her.

He was absolutely sure that she wanted this and he wanted it too.

***

She started to rock herself on his lap and took him deep inside her. Only their loud breaths could be heard in the living room. His hands were only on two places while she took from him what she need. Her back and her waist. She didn't look in his eyes because her eyes were directed on only one place on his body. This is the place where her palm was. The place where his heart beated, deep in his chest.

It was also always the same how this part of their togetherness ended. She buried her face against his neck and started to cry. There was nothing what he could say to calm her down. He already tried a lot before. He could just sit there, touch her back and try to calm her with his touch while her tears poured down his shoulders.

***

After a while she stopped crying aloud and her cries turned into soft decaying sobs. This was the moment where he stood up and took her with him, in his arms. He walked to the bedroom and set her on the bed. This was his territory. It was time for him to take what he needed. He set his mouth on hers and kissed her first carefully and then changed his kisses into firm and powerful kisses. He plunged his tongue inside her mouth seducing her to do the same. She started to give him what he wanted, returning the favor he gave her before. For what he was craving for.

She moaned when he closed his mouth around her breast. He sucked and kissed her soft skin, giving her pleasure all over her body with his hands. The passion between them grew immense and both adapted each other, totally in their movements. Finally. Finally she started to moan aloud and spoke his name out in his ear. Her nails left traces on his back while he slid himself inside her. His rhythm was now hard and unrelenting and she enjoyed the way he played with her body.

It was his territory and she knew that he wanted her to look deep in his eyes and say something to him. She moaned his name again and again to fulfil this wish that he has. It was music in his ears. It was what he was waiting for the whole damn day. Just to hear her voice. To see her eyes on him.

He saw in her face that she was on the way to reach her climax. He folded his fingers with hers and kissed her neck, moving slowly closer to her lips.

***

They reached their climax perfectly together. She cried his name on his mouth and this was enough for him to push himself deeper inside her, spill his semen deep in her womb and yell her name out too.

He didn't let her go after they reached their climax. She always tried to stand up and walk to guestroom, but he never let her go. She slept with him, in his bed, if she wanted or not. There was nothing that could change his decision when it comes to her sleeping beside him, in his bed. He knew she needed it too. He knew how firm she hugged him in the night, her palm always on the place where his heart was and she knew also that he needed her too. Finally, his nightmares were gone. Finally, he could sleep peacefully feeling her near him.

This time she started again to cry but he could only listen to her soft silent sobs while he held her firm in his arms. Her cries was not so intensive anymore but the tears on her face were proof enough about her pain. He held her close to him and kissed her tears away as good as he could. She hugged him firm and kissed him back here and there falling slowly into deep sleep.

***

Arnav couldn't believe that he got her finally back. There was nothing that he could do against this wish to have her near him. Against this dependency to have her and touch her. But the most thing he was craving for, was to hear her voice.

Whenever he took her in his arms and walked to the bedroom he got extremely excited because he was about getting some present from her. And on one side or the other, it was a present to hear his name from her mouth, because she never talked to him.

***

Khushi on the other side couldn't believe that the person who betrayed and sold her bloodlessly, was the same person who calmed her and gave her whatever she wanted and needed desperately. She never thought to be addicted from his touch.

She always tried to convince herself that it was there. His heart, which he usual doesn't have. And she knows this all because, three years ago she already met Arnav Singh Raizada. The first and only love in her life.

It was all beautiful, till she learned that he was without heart. He wasn't her friend. Not even her souldmate. Nor her lover.

He was just Arnav, her heartless prince.

***

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...
197K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
227K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
448K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...