Always

By emily__slater

Emily Adams is attending University of Chicago. She has a simple life, a boyfriend named Dylan, shes on the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 68

255 8 0
By emily__slater

"Shes a nice lady." I say watching her walk away.

"She was, until she didn't help her own daughter." He says, having a point. He pick as at his lip and looks around, taking it all in.

"She should have helped, everyone should have." I say looking around at all the bunches of people. Some people look over and has there jaw drop looking at Harry, probably from not seeing him in so long.

"Would you like wine?" A server asks walking around to us, looking around I can tell why Harry had to make all these calls.

"Yes, thank you." I say taking a glass and Harry follows

"Harry, long time no see." A man says to Harry, he's dressed in a tux like Harry.

"Hey, Uncle John." Harry says and shakes his hand.

"How have you been?" He asks Harry, it seems like Harry likes him, I hope he does.

"I'm doing good, this is Emily, my girlfriend." He introduces me, as his girlfriend again and my heart melts.

"Hi Emily its nice to meet you. I'm Harry's Uncle, probably one of the only ones here he likes." He says and Harry laughs.

"He was one of the only ones that called to see how we were doing every week or so. Every once in a while he would come to the hospital and visit. Him and Jim, you'll meet him soon they both would come sometimes they cared, unlike everyone else here." Harry explains, I'm happy at least he has an Uncle he gets along with and supported them.

"Yeah, well its nice seeing you Harry. I look forward to your speech." He says and walks away.

"He's nice I'm happy he would visit you guys." I say rubbing Harry's back.

"Yeah, he was always a cool Uncle too." He tells me.

I take a sip of my wine and watch the room fill up with Annes' loved ones.

"Is that, Harold Styles?" A women jokes walking over with her hips swaging back and forth. She wraps her arms around Harry giving him a hug.

"It's been too long Harry, you should really visit us more. You haven't even met your new cousin yet. Or ever even heard about her, shes two and her name is Rubie." She says and steps back the hug.

"Look who finally got knocked up." Harry says with an edge but she takes it as its a joke.

"Yeah, you will probably end up knocking her up, and you'll be stuck with a kid." She jokes, none of Harry's family knows I'm waiting till marriage.

"Shut up, Aunt, Sarah." Harry, says stern and I can tell he wants to punch her.

"I'm just joking, how is school? We haven't talked in ages and your being rude to me, stop." She says lightly, I don't think she should be saying that with Harry, in this kind of state.

"School is school, just thank god I'm graduating this year and leaving. Do you really need my life story?" He says and his voice grows. We never talked about when he graduates, if were still together than. He would just up and leave, that makes my stomach twist in the most unconverting way. I feel like I'm going to throw up, thinking about Harry just leaving while I'm still here.

"Well, ya if you really want to tell me it." She says and lays her hand on her hip.

"I need to talk to other people, so I guess I wont have time." He says and shrug's his shoulders, he starts to walk away and I follow.

"Oh, come on its not like you like any of them!'' She yells and Harry turns around.

"I don't, and I don't really like you but I still stood their and talked to you cause its what my mom would have wanted, but you wouldn't know that." Harry fires back and I set my hand on his chest wanting him to calm down.

Her face falls to the ground and she sets her hand on her mouth.

"Harry." I say.

"No, it's okay I deserve that. I wasn't their when you guys needed me most. You guys needed support and money and I didn't give you either of that. Harry, you know how I was back then, I was terrible, getting high every chance I got, I was a kid that needed her money to binge and waste it." She confesses, I didn't think she would be like that. I thought she would be the good kid that never did anything bad but I guess not.

"Sarah, it was your fucking sister, your saying you wouldn't stop and actually get help. Than be their for you fucking older sister. For me?" Harry yells and her face turns reddish.

"I was to busy getting high and not caring about anyone, I wanted too a couple of times, but I knew if I went. I wouldn't even remember where I was, let alone how to even talk to my sister on her death bed." She says.

"You still, could have made the smallest effort for a call, but who cares now. I'm still hung up on something that happen five years ago." Harry spits than walks away further in to the crowed of people. She says something back but were too far away to here anything.

Harrys', mom must had alot of relatives.

"These are all pictures with your mom right?" I ask leading him over to the large pictures covering the majority of the white chestnut walls.

"Yeah, their all old pictures with her and family throughout her life." He says you touching a piece of the picture with his finger.

We walk down the wall to a picture of her and Harry, he looks so young around thirteen or fourteen. His mom looks, happy they both do.

We walk past other pictures of her as a kid, some with her sister others with her parents.

"Is this you?" I ask, she's holding a baby and I'l guessing the baby's Harry.

"Yeah." He answers gazing at the old photo of him and his beloved mother.

Theirs a man in the background talking to a nurse, I wonder if he is an uncle or even his dad.

"Who's this?" I ask pointing to the guy.

"My shit of a sperm donor." He says in pure disgust.

"I didn't want to use the picture cause he's in it, but who really gives a shit." He curses, we walk further down the wall looking at all the distant photos.

As we walk further up the maleficent room, flowers, all sorts of flowers. Start to appear on the wall leading up to a mini stage if you would want to call it that. With a little podium that Harry Will be giving a speech at.

"Harry, I always loved you in this picture." A women says from behind us, I jump a little spooked at first, how long has she been standing here. We both turn around to see an older women, looks as if she would be in her late sixtees- to seventies.

"Hi, Great Aunt Sue." Harry says with a welcoming smile, She seems nice like a caring person.

"Hi Harry it's been awhile, how old are you again?'' She says and goes in for a hug.

"Twenty One." Harry says.

"And who is this?" She asks gazing over at me with a smile across her face, she seems happy to see Harry, everyone here does.

"This is Emily, my girlfriend." He says smiling looking at me. Harry saying those words will not never give my butterflies and make my heart beat faster.

"It's nice to meet you Emily." She says with a smile.

"You both look so handsome, and beautiful." She says looking back at Harry than me.

"Thank you." I say, sending her back a smile.

"Harry, this place is extravagant."She says looking around.

"It must have cost a fortune." She adds, it's true were does all this money come from?

"Well, its for my mom." He says.

"That's true, she was an outstanding person." She says with a low voice.

"Your mother would be so proud of you, she is so proud of you. She says with her hand on Harrys arm.

"Thank you." He tells her and we both watch yet another smile appear on her fragile face.

"Son, are you giving a speech?'' She asks.

"Yeah actually during dinner." He explains to her.

"I'll be looking forward to it." She says and backs up a step.

"Well it was nice catching up Harry." She says, I'm happy she didn't make any rude comments about not seeing the family in years or how he doesn't like most of them anymore. She was just acting like an aunt, and that's good.

"Bye." He says as we watch her walk away, I take a sip of my wine, almost empty I hope a waiter comes around soon.

"She is nice." I tell him.

"Yeah, shes my moms aunt. I never really expected help from a great aunt you know?" He says looking at me with his bold green eyes.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." I say soft.

We start to walk closer to the crowed and it looks like Harry, sees someone he hasn't seen in awhile. A smile grows on his face and a women that looks like shes in her mid thirties runs over giving Harry a hug.

Who's this?

///Thanks for reading! It's October 6 which is Emily Birthday! but in the story it passed awhile ago!///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 106 60
April was your A+ student, always doing well in school. When a new kid arrives at her college she finds him starring at her. It starts off ruff with...
8K 255 47
Lexi Fuentes is a senior in high school. She just broke up with her boyfriend and is still heartbroken. Jake has been there for Lexi no matter what...
12K 105 26
Alexis, a girl who gets yelled at in school. Harry Styles seemed to be the only one who can save her. She also keeps having these dreams. Read and fi...
7.1K 538 46
Shaiden is just your ordinary girl. The only difference is that she is crazy rich. Her parents work all the time but has a really good relationship w...