Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Suspicions

14.1K 546 722
By Jello13e

After everyone finished the tests given by Aizawa, they all stood there waiting to hear about there scores. "I rated you all on best to worst. You should have a good idea of where your standing already." He said, pulling up a screen.

A screen popped up. Gon and killua quickly searched for their names.

1st. Killua Zoldyck

2nd. Gon Freecs

3rd. Momo Yayorozu

4th. Shouto Todoroki

5th. Tenya Iida

6th. Katusk Bakugo

*Skip*

22. Izuku Midoriya

"Haha! I beat you! Now you have to buy dessert!" Killua cheered as gon sulked for the 100th time that day.

"Why did I want to do this?" Gon mumbled to himself in bitter defeat. He is going to be broke and they will all starve if someone doesn't get a job.

"Chocko-Robo! Choco -Robo!" Killua danced around happily, singing his little song.

"Whats cho-co-robo?" Kaminari asked killua trying to figure out what he was saying. It was obviously some type of dessert, but what?

"Choco-Robo is the best chocolate in the world!" Killua cheered excitedly. Gon was anxiously waiting for reality to hit killua. Hopefully, he won't go on a sugar hunt like be did at greed island.

"I've never heard of it," Kaminari said plainly. He then nudged Kirishima with his elbow, "Have you ever heard of choco-robo?" He asked.

"No, why?" Kirishima asked.

Reality hit killua like a train. 'I am not in my world...damn it.' Killua mentally cursed.

Gon noticed the dramatic change from happy and dancing to moody and depressing killua. Gon felt sympathetic for the boy. "Don't worry. I'm sure there are other types of chocolate and delicious treats out there." Gon said giving him a hug.

Killua didn't pry him off or protest like he usually would. He just stood there, unmoving. "But I love Choco-Robo-kun."

"I'll buy get you some once we get back."Gon whispered.

"DEAL! Haha! I fooled you! Your gonna be broke." Killua snickered evilly, letting go of the hug, "Choco Robo here I come!"

"You can't do that! That's not fair!" Gon yelled, attacking killua.

"Stop it you two." A firm voice with an intimidating aura said.

"Osu!" Gon and killua both shouted out of habit. Normally this would be the moment where bisky would either lecture them for fighting, punish them by making them do sit-ups, or punching them to Neverland.

Aizawa looked at them oddly once more then announced to the class, bringing Izuku out of the pit of sadness and guilt that he felt for getting last place. "I was just lying about the whole expulsion thing. It was just a ruse to get you to do your best."

Izuku and a lot of other classmates eyes went wide. He really thought he was going home, but apparently, he hs a second chance.

"You guys dint know it was a lie? I'm sorry I guess I should have said something." Momo the third place winner said to the class.

"Really? I had no clue he was lying. I thought schools normally kick people out for no reason." Gon asked Iida who gon has dubbed as 'information book.'

"N-no..." Iida said, not expecting him to say something like that. "Schools only get rid of kids if they're bad or don't follow the rules."

"Really? I didn't know that." Gon said tilting his head as he thought.

"Sorry if this sounds rude, but have you been to school before? You make it seem like its a foreign thing." Iida asked him, chopping his hand in the air. "Nope! Killua and I were homeschooled. I stayed with my aunt Mito while Killua was homeschooled by his parents." Gon said.

Killua was grateful that Gon had not said anything else about his family. He despised them and was glad that he was in a different universe from them.

"That would explain how you weren't accustomed to opening a master lock," Izuku said, walking over to them.

"Hehe, yeah." Gon said sheepishly.

"Class dismissed. Everyone go to the locker rooms." Aizawa grumbled, watching killua suspiciously.

Aizawa noticed that Killua seemed to have disappeared in the middle of class for a brief moment then started arguing to gon about something secretive as they were looking in Allmight's direction. Something was up.

"Aizawa Sensei?" Iida asked him.

"What is it?"

"Its something about killua. Can you not tell him who it's from though. I don't want him to get upset at me." Iida said a bit nervous.

"Just tell me," Aizawa said with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"Killua has major scars on his back. The majority of them were large scars about two feet long while there were little ones scattered across his back. I could tell it was not an accident." Iida paused for a moment. "When we asked him what had happened he had only replied saying it was training. But the class and I think its something else..." Iida said referring to either a major fight or abuse, but Aizawa understood what the boy meant.

Aizawa looked him in the eye. "Were they fresh?"

"No, sir. Some of them look several years old while others look like they happened last year." Iida told the man.

"Alright. Thank you for telling me. I will address the situation."

Gon had heard the conversation as they were changing in the locker rooms. He frowned slightly, looking at his best friend. He didn't want them to ask about his personal life. It wasn't their business. Killua was trying to get away from his horrible family. He wanted to get away from Illumi. Gon hated Illumi for what he has done and he won't ever forgive him.

Killua looked at gon, reading his eyes. He could tell that they held hatred for his horrible big brother. Killua had heard the conversation too, "Don't worry gon. Since when have I let something like a little tattle-tail make me upset?"

"Well, you did yet annoyed with Tompa for everything he did..." Gon mumbled.

"That old man was annoying as hell," Killua grumbled at gons unfair comment as he buttoned up his shirt.

With Aizawa-

"I noticed that you were talking to Killua," Aizawa told allmight as he walked towards him where he stood around the corner. Aizawa dint know for sure if he actually did, but this was an easy way to figure out whether or not they talked.

"Yes. I sent him back to class. He was just curious as to why I was here." Allmight slightly lied. He didn't like lying but he didn't want to tell him about the whole quirk part and how they were concerned about him for some reason.

"I would keep an eye on him. He is acting secretive and cautious." Aizawa told him, now knowing what killua was doing when he randomly disappeared.

"I agree. I hate to say it, but he snuck up on me a bit too easily." Allmight confessed.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Aizawa and Allmight heard Killua ask gon as they both walked out the locker room. The two teachers from their view.

"Hmm... we should be collecting more... oh yeah! I forgot. Let's go get it!" Gon said, running back to the field. Gon ran to the middle of the grass area.

"What do you think they are they collecting?" Allmight whispered to Aizawa.

"The only thing that's there is the testing ball. I forgot to put it away." Aizawa muttered.

"Gon, don't be so loud!" Killua said to gon causing him to stop. Gon stopped in his tracks, realizing that Allmight and the other person with him man probably heard them. Killua then gave gon a look as if saying, 'play along'

"Jeez, no one wants to hear your screaming. I wanna go home already." Killua loudly complained, rubbing his temples in fake annoyance. It was very convincing, but still had the two pro heros wonder what are they collecting?

"I CAN BE AS LOUD AS I WANT!" Gon yelled at him. Killua stood there with a small annoyed frown.

"YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT YOU STILL OWE ME DESSERT!" Killua yelled.

Gon picked up the ball causing it to flash blue briefly as it transformed into a card.

Aizawa looked at the two oddly. The boys are indeed acting suspiciously. "Onwards towards dessert!" Killua cheered with a sudden burst of energy and joy at the mention of sweets as he pointed to the front gate of UA. Gon followed him lazily, probably not wanting to pay for dessert.

Allmight and Aizawa didn't forget the fact that the testing ball disappeared after the flash of light. What did they do? Did they just collect the testing ball?

Aizawa went back to his office to do some paperwork. He needed to schedule various things, create lesson plans, do paperwork on villains he has taken down and other tiresome things.

Aizawa POV

I went to my desk, sitting on my comfy chair. I'm so tired. I wanna go home already. My desk is a mess with work... well I'm a mess too so that much makes sense.

What were those buys doing? Come to think of it... What was that flash of light right after I'm assuming they picked up the ball? When I looked around for it after they left. It was gone. They must have taken it, but it was too bulky for me not to see it in their hands or pocket, so what did they do with it?

Those two powerhouses are acting suspiciously.

I opened my computer, going into the school files.

Gon Freecs.

Age: 15

Quirk: Superhuman.

Description: He has enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, and senses.

That seems normal enough, but he doesn't look 15. He still has the height, face shape, and childishness as a kid.

He was gifted with a super powerful quirk. I'm sure I can help him be an outstanding hero.

At the bottom of the page, there was a blue link which read: History and details.

I clicked it, opening a new page.

Past schools: Homeschooled by an aunt

Guardian: Bisky Krueger *phone number*

Other contacts: Kurapika *phone number*, Leorio Paladiknight *phone number*, and Mito *phone number*

These are all weird names.

Address: 6335 Pine Avenue.

Hmm... Normal.

I then looked up:

Killua Zoldyck

Age:15

Quirk: Enhanced ability's and electricity

Description: Has enhanced strength, speed, reflexes and can use electricity.

They oddly have similar quirks. Both have superstrength which is sort of suspicious, but then again power-up, quirks are common, but both a power-up and emitter of electricity? That's fairly odd and there is a description of him having two quirks.

The whole blue flash of light is suspicious too. Gon picked up the testing ball then it flashed blue and something happened after that. I don't know how or why it would flash blue. Come to think of it, electricity can be blue. Killua is the one who can use electricity, not gon. I'm positive that Killua did not use his electricity to make that flash of blue. Are they hiding another quirk or is it something else?

Past schools: Homeschooled by parents

Guardian: Bisky Krueger *phone number*

Other contacts: Kurapika Kurta *phone number*, and Leorio Paladiknight *phone number*

Why do they have the same guardian and contacts? That is very odd. Maybe they live together because they are both so-called foreigners. 

"Heyyy Shouta! Let's go!" Mic screamed, barging into the room. 

As much as I hate to say it out loud, I'm thankful he is giving me a ride. My car broke down this morning and I'm not in the mood to walk to my house.

"Don't yell. You're giving me a headache." I say, grabbing my stuff and following him out the building and into his car.

As we were driving in the car, I saw Killua and gon both running home, laughing and smiling as they played tag.

So much energy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
30.6K 714 22
(Hxh x mha story crossover) Killua disguises himself as Izuku Midoriya, to be able to hide from brother, he ends up joining UA with a happy and cheer...
2.3K 93 16
Gon, Killua and Bisky agree to do part 2 of Greed Island. Part 2 proves to be very different from the original game.
15.4K 676 40
Y/n wants to get they hunter's license because they want to surpass them parents but not just surpass them but to kill them but then they meet Gon...