Stargazer (Lesbian Story, OLD)

By DanniNightShade

(Part 3 of Nightshade) It's been 200 years since Rose died, and now Myra is sitting on her throne. She'll hav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 22

2.1K 157 3
By DanniNightShade

Akiya

I jumped when Nokiya ran past me without even noticing I was sitting just beside her as she rushed into the kitchen. Instead she went straight for Aria who looked just as surprised as me and Camelia did.

"Ari, I-I remember everything." Nokiya said, her eyes filled with both pain, and even more joy.

"E-Everything?" Aria asked.

Nokiya took Aria's hands gently in her own. Her eyes now gazing straight back into Aria's as if trying to read her expression. "Everything." Nokiya repeated.

"And?" Aria asked, watching Nokiya's facial expressions as if she was waiting to have her feelings crushed by rejection.

However Nokiya just answered her with a smile, and after a moment, the action processed in Aria's head, and she returned the smile with an even greater passion.

"I've missed you so much Noki."Aria whimpered, her eyes starting to tear up.

"I've missed you too Ari." Nokiya smiled. They wrapped their arms around each other and held each other close. I had to fight myself not to comment on Nokiya's pet name, but I got a little help from Camelia when she punched me in the arm like she was trying to break it.

"I really hate to break this up, but how exactly did you get your memories back?" I raised an eyebrow.

Nokiya faced me with a smile, still holding one of Aria's hands. "My past self and I connected together. Her memories and skills are my own now. I'm just continuing her memory." She smiled.

"Is that so?" I questioned, getting Camelia to punch me in the arm again. "Can you please stop hitting me woman!?" I growled at her.

"Can you stop making fun of your sister?" She answered.

"How did I make fun of her the last time?!"

"You were being rude." She narrowed her eyes.

"It's fine Camelia, she's my sister, so I'll let it slide." Nokiya smiled. Everything about her seemed different. She had a stronger aura, and a kinder expression. I was curious to see what she could do, but I was also worried to find out. At least she seemed nicer.

Mistress? Everyone is getting worried about you three. Dragoon called to me. Even Kronos has begun pacing.

Aww, Kronos is worried about me? I couldn't help but laugh. We'll be back at the castle shortly.

Myra has decided to strike the Bakara Mines as soon as possible. We need you home so we can plan.

I thought we already had a plan.

"We also have to get there hefah." Nokiya rolled her eyes as she laced her fingers through Aria's as they both faced us.

"I'm glad you're still an ass." I glared at my sister. I thought getting those memories would make her nice forever.

"Only nice to Ari." Nokiya smiled as she glanced at her Nymph, who's expression told me that she thought she was still dreaming.

We do have a plan. But we have to get there, then make sure its executed perfectly, otherwise we loose everything.

We'll be home soon. I told her.

Aria walked us out of her home and back towards the lake.

"Can you find your way from here?" Aria asked us.

Nokiya blinked and looked at her in awe. "You're not coming?" She asked.

Aria frowned and looked at the ground. "I must stay here." She said. "I have to protect the relic."

Nokiya took her wrists. "N-No! You have to come with us!"

"Why do you think you stayed with me and not at your palace?" Aria said as she looked up at Nokiya. "I can't leave. I have to keep this place safe."

"Why is the relic so important?" Nokiya barked. "I won't let you be alone again!"

"The relic keeps the monsters away from the Nightshade land. If it were ever destroyed, monsters would pour in and slaughter the people who live there." Aria explained.

I heard the faint sound of a twig snap and I spun around to see Avali standing there. When I looked at her, her hands shot up in surrender while she wore a smile. "Relax lizard breath." Avali laughed.

"Hunter!" Aria barked. She opened her palms at Avali before we could stop her, and the tree branches reached down and grabbed her wrists and ankles getting her to yelp as they hung her upside down, while also preventing her movement completely.

"Ari no! That's Avali!" Nokiya yelped.

"All the more reason!" Aria answered.

"No! She's a Fragment of Elysium! She's allied with us to kill Exodious!" Camelia yelled as she and I ran over and tried to pry the branches off Avali, in case Aria had bad blood with her and wanted to kill her anyway.

Luckily, it seemed Aria only knew Avali from her name, and let the branches drop her. I expected the human to land on her head but she flipped and landed on her feet.

"You had me scared." Avali said, her expression showing guilt, or sadness of some kind. "I thought you planned on killing me."

Aria narrowed her eyes at the hunter, giving her a glare I didn't think the Nymph was capable of. "I was."

"Oh. Well then." Avali fixed the collar of her jacket before sighing. "Myra sent me to pick you guys up."

Nokiya frowned and looked at Aria again. "Please come." She said.

"I can't Noki. I told you." Aria answered as she looked at the ground.

"Can I ask why?" Avali asked.

"She can't leave the relic." I explained.

Avali's eyes lit up. "You're Ariadne Lund! Keeper of Nightshade's Bane!" She smiled.

"Nightshade's Bane?" Camelia asked.

"It's a Sword of Fate used to keep the barrier up around the Nightshade village. It's power rivals Dragoon and Draconian." Avali explained.

I instantly looked to the water, guessing that's where it was.

"It cannot be removed!" Aria shouted as she looked at me as if she could read my thoughts. She then glared back at Avali. "You shouldn't have told them about it."'

"The Sword was born of Elysium and reforged in Juno's Shrine. That Sword is a Legend among Legends." Avali smiled as she closed her eyes, as if picturing herself wielding it.

"Don't get any funny ideas!" Aria yelled.

Avali blinked then looked at her curiously. "You do realize that the Sword hasn't been holding the barrier up for almost 5,000 years right?"

Aria blinked herself. "What?"

"Nightshade's Bane is hiding its own power from the rest of the world, waiting for a certain someone to wield it into battle." Avali said as she went fishing in her jacket for something before pulling out what looked like a box of cigarettes.

Of course, the hunter has to smoke. How cliche.

She lit one up and put it in her mouth getting Aria to growl at her insult on nature.

However when I got wiff of the smoke, it didn't smell like tobacco. I couldn't tell what it was, but it didn't seem as bad as a normal cigarette from the human world.

"So I've been here for no reason?" Aria yelled. "Why didn't Rose tell me?"

"Because you're the new relic." Avali rolled her eyes. "You're presence reminds the monsters that the Relic will never be touched as long as you live. So they believe the relic is still doing it's job, and that's all that was ever needed. They know you're here, protecting the barrier."

"So I still can't leave?" Aria asked.

Avali snapped her fingers and what looked like a minotaur knocked a tree down on the other side of the lake. It started to walk onto it, but as soon as he stepped on the tree to cross over the lake, it growled and stepped back.

The minotaur was humanoid, but covered in fur. It had a bull's head, and hooves for feet. It's horns were massive in size and could easily stab clean through my chest. It stood about ten feet tall, towering over all of us, and its upper body matched. It's shoulders were broad, and it looked like it could beat my father in an arm wrestling match. A thin bull tail wagged harmlessly behind it.

It had rugged shorts on to top it all off.

"Well then." I said as I watched the minotaur walk back and forth along the pond as if trying to find its way across. Each time it tried it stepped back as if in actual pain.

"There's still a barrier up?" Aria asked.

"Nightshade Castle now supports the barrier using the magic augmented into its walls." Avali said. "Rose was the only one who knew you were here, so we did not think to come and tell you."

Aria blinked then looked at Nokiya before hugging her tightly, ignoring the minotaur that was roaring at us. Nokiya hugged her back a little shocked.

"I'll go with you. I'll go anywhere with you." Aria said.

Nokiya's eyes lit up and she smiled happily as she hugged her lover tighter.

Avali walked over to me and patted me and Camelia on the back. "Go get the Sword." Avali told me.

"I don't want another Sword." I growled.

"It's not for you. The Sword will want the most powerful person in the castle to wield it." Avali smiled.

"So... Rose?" I whispered.

"I was thinking Myra. She could use another brain." Avali smirked before practically throwing me and Camelia into the water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 21 9
'The second book following 'When The Day Met Night' follows Julia Vargas; a teenage girl and her older Brother; Kyle Vargas. After finding out they'r...
207 1 95
#######READERS BEWARE!####### THIS BOOK CONTAINS *Graphic sexual scenes *Death *Gore *possible Abuse *Triggering behaviour and bad language. ######...
34.5K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
5.2K 390 24
Deceit's confirmed name will be used. The four kingdoms have lived in decent peace over the past few years. Unfortunately peace is known to never sti...