Phi x Hearts Brother Love

By bloodytorture

Its about phi and his twin brother hearts both of them hate each other but deep down in the heart they have t... More

The truth of my feelings
The Accident and confession
Authers note
Home Sweet Home ( and murderer)
Murderer on the lose
Auther note 2
Authers note 3
Another Murderer
New and old friends(couples)
New couple
Date
Important

He cares about me?

895 27 4
By bloodytorture

Hearts pov :
I woke up to the sound of the alarm and groan not wanting to go to school. So I just ignored it then I rapidly feel asleep once again."BOOM" "WAKE UP SLEEPY BEAUTY OR YOUR GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!!!!". I hear phi breaking down my door and scream at scaring the hell out of me. "Im awake im awake" saying in a scared tone and a little calmed sitting up. And that was a mistake how he looked at me showed what he will do to me if I didn't hurry up. So I got out of bed went to take a short shower. Then I heard the front door close and saw threw the window that phi was abondoning me. So I got change went down stairs with my stuff that I needed for the day ans grabed a toast on my way out and slamed the door behind me. I saw phi right ahead of me and ran faster to kech up than we made it to the school at the same time. I looked into my phone to check what time it was and had half an hour to go to classes. So for some reason I remembered what he told me a couple of days ago and got curiuos if he didn' about me why did he wake me up then?
Phi pov:
I hope he didn't notice this morning that I cared about him well not really I just didn't want to get in trouble because of him. I still wounder why I feel like wanting to chain him up in a cage for he could be mine forever every time i see him with other people that are NOT me. I wonder what this feeling is.
Hearts pov:Does he really cares about me and fakes about hateing me. I think im over thinking it he will never care about me. As I keep thinking walking down the hall way I see phi standing infront of his locker blushing and it some how made my heart break by thinking about it so I go up to him."phi are you ok?" I ask as he turns around and blushes even more 'wow he actualy looks pretty cute Wait WHAAATTT am I thinking am I falling for my brother and even worst he's the one who broke hades i'll never forgive hi-' "hearts are you ok?" I was stop by my brothers voice and came back to reality." Why do you care "I say"uhh it's because you kept stareing at me ?said phi and I didn't know what to do than the bell rang signaling that everyone to go to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
880K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
131K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...