Rumpelstiltskin's Heir

By PaulandPaulina

Rumpelstiltskin had a son named Baelfire, a son he lost many years ago. Now that the curse is broken he must... More

I run from my fake brother, the prince
Out the window
I mentally laugh at my ex-boyfriend
I Fall Into My Brand New House...The Cave
Broken heart....broken leg
Auxiliator Falls for the Maid
Tonight I'm Yours
Sold
No Good Reason
I Share My Memories With A Wooden Man
I Didn't Want to Let Go
When Spirits Rise, Things Run DownHill
A Death, A Tear, A Story And A Bean
This is Not at All What I Expected
What do I Have to Lose?
SO FUCKING CLOSE!
Houston, We Have A Giant Problem
Dreams (Part one)
Dreams (part two)
New Life And New Room
I Dont Like This
Surprised
I Dont Want This to Be True
Some Family Time Would Be Nice
Im Sent to My Room.
Numb (Part 1)
Numb (Part2)
Apologies
A Family
Return
Don't Get me Started
I don't want to talk
Why don't you believe?
Findings
No. I'm not leaving Our father.
Let's do this then.
The two stars
Ariel
Where is he?!
In Your Arms
No don't leave me
The Curse Again
The return of Balyn
Lake Of Avalon
Noises
Changed
Love
Sight
Emma
Friend.....
Band of Merry Men!

Hold me

113 1 0
By PaulandPaulina

PRESENT:

"Eddy, honey why don't you and Henry go to the living room? You can show him some of your video games?"

"Ok mom, come on Henry!"

Henry gave Emma a strange look before leaving to the living room.

"So, my dad..." I looked up at her. 

She nodded before turning away "We think he's back"

I shook my head "How?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out" said David

Auxi took my hand and gave a squeeze, letting me know he was here to help.

"And we still don't know who this Wicked Witch is?"

Snow shook her head "No idea."

"Truly nothing can kill Rumpelstiltskin" sighed Killian

I smiled at him "Oh yes it can. He died...he just...came back."

"To me that doesn't sound odd. If I could come back-there was most definitely a way to bring The Dark One back" said Auxi

"But that's the thing, we don't know how you came back. Or how my dad came back."

"That must be part of the pesky missing year in your memory. Although I do recall your brother wanting to bring Rumpelstiltskin back." Killian said

"Neal?" asked Emma her eyes twinkling a bit

"He wanted to get back to his family" said Killian slightly frowning

"So he must have been successful..." 

PAST:

I opened my eyes, and gasped for air. At first my eyes were blinded by a light-then everything seemed foggy.

"Mom!"

A small boy stood next to me me. Smiling excitedly. I know him.... Suddenly flashes of him filled my mind. It was my son, Eddy.

"E-eddy?"

"Mom you're back! Are you alright?"

"I-I think so." My mind felt fuzzy and numb

"Mom calm down, it's ok. "

Next to me a man revived, gasping for air as I had.

I grabbed my dagger and pointed it at him "Who are you?"

He blinked, staring at me blankly before slowly answering "It's me, Sebastian."

Memories of Seb filled my head. Dying and coming back must do something temporarily to the memory. I was a bout to put my dagger down when I had a sudden thought. What if Seb didn't make it? What if it was one of those monsters?

"Prove it. What did you give me on my 11th birthday?"

"...I gave you a pair of new shoes-they were brown and fuzzy on the inside."

I lowered my dagger "Sorry, but there were so many monsters..."

"You doubted me?" he winked

"You were badly wounded and there were a lot of them. Plus, you didn't want to come back-remember?"

He sighed "Yeah well, if I didn't cross over-one of those things would have."

I nodded, but didn't feel like saying anything else to him. I am still a bit upset with him. 

I turned to Eddy "Eddy, when I left there was some kind of crashing sound-what was it?"

Eddy shifted  and opened his mouth to answer, but Balyn rushed in.

"ALDARA! you're awake!"

He gave me a tight hug, which I gleefully returned. 

"It's nice to see you again, Balyn." I said

He smiled and turned to Auxi, offering his hand "It is also a great pleasure to know you are once again among us, Auxiliator"

Auxi shook Balyn's hand "Thank you."

"Balyn-before I had completely crossed over I heard-"

"Everything is fine Aldara. That sound you heard was a flying monkey-somehow it got inside. I don't think it wanted us here. I was able to wound it, but it flew off before I could kill it. During the fight Gothel fled-we were not sure you would ever awaken."

I stood silent letting the information process.

"Flying monkey..." I repeated

"Aldara, Balyn, if such a monster dared to attack you here then it is not safe. We should move before it comes back, with some help." Auxi said seriously

I nodded "You are right. We should join the Charmings or Regina. Eddy, get your stuff, we're moving."

PRESENT:

I ran desperately pushing people aside.

My brother is alive.

They found him.

I need to see him.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I spotted his room. Everyone was already here. My heart pounded and my hands felt sweaty. Auxi's voice broke my thoughts.

"You ok?"

I nodded "Mhm"

I ran over to my brother and pulled him into a hug.

He hugged back.

"Hey kiddo"

"Hey old man"

"I'm no that old"

"You're older than me and I'm like 300"

He chuckled lightly "It's nice to see you're ok kidd"

"It's nice to see you're ok, too. How you holding up?"

"I'm fine."

I nodded understanding he didn't want me to push the subject.

I paced back and forth across the hall. Emma was speaking with my brother as we all waited outside. Auxi had gone to the bathroom, leaving me alone to think. 

"Are you alright, love?"

I nodded without turning to look at Killian.

"Are you sure? You seem-"

"Killian my dad is missing, my brother just appeared out of nowhere at my dad's shop, and there's a crazy witch with a bunch of monster monkeys running around. I'm just nervous ok?"

"I thought by now you'd be use to it."

I smiled "Yeah you'd think huh?" I rubbed my temple "I guess everything changes with Eddy. You know? It's like suddenly everything I do, doesn't only affect me..but also a little boy that depends on me."

Killian sighed "Yes, I understand"

*Time skip*

I hid behind the wall as my brother walked off. I stepped out of my hiding place, quietly walking to Killian. I had stayed in the hospital with the plan of getting my brother out. I agreed with him, he needed to be out with Emma looking for our father. But...it seems...Killian already did that for me.

"Killian" I said now that I was only 2 feet away from him.

"Aldara, I-"

I held my hand up, before rushing up to him and pulling him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Killian."

At first he seemed shocked, but he wrapped his arms around me. I hid my face in his chest.

"What for, love?"

"I'm so sorry for everything. I lied to you. I hated on you. I thought...I thought that you were a bad man...I was blinded by stupid pain and i didn't see the wonderful man you truly are. Please forgive me Killian."

He pulled away slightly, only to brush away my tears.

"Only if you forgive me first."

"I already did." I said allowing more tears to stream down my cheeks

He didn't say anything. He just pulled me closer and tightened the hug. After a while we pulled apart.

"You better get going if you want to catch up to Baelfire"

I nodded "Thanks"

"You....you better leave." said my father barely above a whisper

I shook my head, desperately fighting back the tears. 

"No, dad...please...I-I can't"

"Go." he turned to Emma, who was helplessly crying onto my brother "Emma, take my daughter and go. If Zelena sees you..." he shook his head they tears building up in his eyes.

My heart dropped. This can't be happening again. Not again. 

I hugged my father "I promise dad, I promise we'll be ok."

Auxi held me tightly as I cried. The tears came freely, and this time I made no attempt in containing them. 

Auxi ran his fingers through my hair quietly asking if I needed something.

I shook my head "N-no. J-j-ust hold me. Please."

Auxi nodded pulling me closer.

"I'm so sorry Aldara. I wish...I wish I could take your pain away."

"She's going to pay Auxi. I swear. She's going to wish she never came out of whatever motherfucking hellhole she came from. When I'm done with her...I'm going to make sure she regrets showing her fucking green face in this town. Bae's death will not ever fucking be forgiven. She's going down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 28
Everyone in the family were curse. As the punishment, there were not to fall in love but Ivan fell in love which change everything in him but at the...
1.3K 54 20
The curse in OUAT did not happen. Snow and Charming do raise Emma, but Emma doesn't enjoy her princess life. She was set up to marry Rumplestiskin's...
13.5K 549 27
The curse is broken. Everyone is their true selves again, but is that a good thing? Who is the Dark One's daughter really? The truth has come, and...
25.3K 691 14
Yes another OUAT fic, The reader is Charming's sister and becomes a princess when he is a prince. But when her father wants to make an arranged marri...