The Girl With The Blue Eyes (...

By physco_ninja

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK!!! I'm very sorry if it is bad. Bradley is kinda the new kid in town. New school, new t... More

First Day
The Wink ;)
First kiss?
I really like you
I love you
Colds and Brothers
Accident
What The Heck Bradley?!
Broken Hearts
Cheer up
Take me back
Girls night out
Party Time
Stay strong
Lets hang
Bruh
No.
You Can't Leave
A Day With You
Goodbye
Update!!
Hello!

New Friend

5.5K 126 59
By physco_ninja

Hey! Hi! How are yah? Enjoyyyy :)

*Sabrina's POV*

"Thanks Sarah" Rowan and I say together

"yeah no problem and good luck today"

"thanks"

I turn to look at Rowan

"ready" I ask

"can I go back home?"

"no"

"then I guess I have to be ready"

I  laugh at her goofiness . I smile at her then we walk in.

"What's your first class" I ask rowan.

"Honors World History"

"SAME!"

"Yayyy!" Rowan squeals

We walk into History. I'm so nervous, I know its not my first year but I'm still terrified.

I relax when I walk in because I know everyone in here except a few kids. Ugh no new cute boys! Oh well there is still other classes.

I laugh and take a seat at the back of the class next to my friends. I sit down with my group, Rowan infront of me, Corey to my right and Peyton infront of Corey next to Rowan. Ha a perfect square.

"Hey" I say to Peyton and Corey.

"hi" they say back in unison

Peyton and Rowan start having their own little conversation. They need to date already. They so like each other.

"So how was you summer?" Corey asks me

"Bruh we all literally spent the whole summer together. You know how it was....horrible!"

"HEY! I'm offended"

"just kidding loser! It was a great summer."

He nods and smiles. I'm sitting there waiting for the teacher then someone walks in. Is it the teacher? No, just a boy. I look again....A CUTE BOY!

*Bradley's POV*

I'm so nervous! Derek told me I would be fine but I don't know. I have no idea who anyone here is. I look at my schedule, hmm Honors World History. Okay here I go, wish me luck.

I walk into the class and look around for a seat. I don't wanna be seen much so I look for a seat in the back. BOOYAH found one! Next to a cute girl too... who cares I'll be to nervous to talk to her. I go and take my seat.

She looks at me and smiles. The only thing I see when she looks at me is her blue eyes. Woah!

"hi" she says with a smile

I snap out of my trance "h-hey"

"I'm Sabrina"

"I'm Bradley"

"Well Bradley, I haven't seen you around before are you new?"

"Well yeah kinda. I moved here at the end of summer."

We talk until the teacher comes in.

"okay class I'm Mr. Simpson let's have a great year."

~End of class~

"Hey Bradley what lunch do you have?" Sabrina asks

"Ummm...3rd"

"same! come sit with us at lunch okay?"

"okay!" yay I made a friend.

I get through my next few classes without having a heart attack. Now is 1:00 and time for lunch.

*Sabrina's POV*

Bradley seems like a really nice guy. He is also super cute I love it when he runs his hand through his hair. He is just s'cute. I asked him to sit with us at lunch, I can't wait.

Rowan and I walk to the cafeteria . We saw Peyton and Corey and sat next to them.

"hey guys I invited this new kid, Bradley to come sit with us."

"yay! a new friend!!" Rowan squeals

the guys just nod their heads and smile.

"oh here he comes"

*Bradley's POV*

I walk into the cafeteria. I look around and I spot Sabrina.

"Hey" she says

"Hey"

"Everyone this is Bradley"

"Hi I'm Rowan" she says perky

"Sup man I'm Peyton"

"I'm Corey"

"Nice to meet all of you"

We go and get lunch and we come back and sit down we talk and eat. These people are really funny.  I really like them but Sabrina keeps getting my attention.

Whenever she talks I just stare at her blue eyes, her hair its so blonde and beautiful and that smile makes me smile.

When lunch is over I walk back to class.Smiling the whole way thinking about Sabrina.

*Rowan's POV*

Bradley seems pretty cool. I kept seeing him look at Sabrina. He kinda was staring at her. Ohhh someone likes Sabrina. Ahhh they would be cute together.

~At home~

*Sabrina's POV*

I'm so happy that the day is over. I'm tired, but I'm ready for tomorrow so I can see Bradley again he is a really sweet and funny guy.

"I'm gonna go take a walk. I'll be home later." I yell out to whoever hears me

"Okay" my mom yells back

I grab my phone and walk out the door. I get a text from Rowan.

Rowan: omg guess what?!

Me: what

Then next thing I know I walk straight into someone causing me to stumble

"Sorry" I say looking up "Bradley? hey I didn't know you lived out here"

"Oh yeah I didn't come out much since I didn't know anyone."

"Oh well do you wanna talk a walk with me"

"Sure" he shines those white pearls and me and runs his hands through his hair. I melt. We spend the rest of the day together talking and getting to know one another. I check my phone and notice the time.

"Oh gosh its getting late I better get home" I say

"Okay let me walk you home"

"Hehe okay" I hope he doesn't see me blushing

When I get home I turn around and give him a hug.

"Thanks for walking me home Bradley "

"No problem and umm I was wondering if I could maybe get your number and maybe we can talk. "

"Sure thing"

I give him my phone and he gives me his and we put our numbers in.

"Goodnight Sabrina "

"Night Bradley "

I walk inside smiling. I check my phone and reply to Rowan's last text.

Rowan: Bradley lives in our neighborhood

Me: ik haha I just ran into him.

I walk to my room to get ready for bed. Im gonna be happy all night because of Bradley.

*Bradley's POV*

She gave me her number.  That beautiful girl gave me her number.  I'm so happy ...I can tell she and I are gonna be great friends.

_________________

I feel like this is so bad but whatever I tried. Hope you liked it though. :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 116 28
Tris starts year 11 at school. Same friends, same enemy's, but will she find love and make it through her life?! By the way, this is my first fanfic...
82.7K 5.8K 49
☑️Completed☑️ ✨Book 1/3✨ "'I'm not scared of you.' I relaxed my fearful face and looked at him sternly. I felt his warm breath against my ear. 'You...
55K 1.2K 23
Brabrina/Sadley Fanfic As the school year is about to end, Bradley falls for a girl. But he doubts that they might have a chance to be together. Will...
14K 255 24
you just moved onto Mystreet to see all of your old friends from high school you are ready to surprise all of your friends on the street and your old...