I really like you

*Sabrina's POV *

Wow. Bradley and I kissed last night. It was magical. It felt....electric.

"Goodmorning" Rowan says walking in the living room. "Your parents made breakfast before they left"

"Where'd they go"

"They said they'd be gone most of the day that they had errands to run"

I nod my head. "Where is everyone?"

"Oh well we all woke up about an hour ago. Everyone is in the backyard"

"Why didn't you wake me up"

"Bradley said you went to bed late and to let you sleep" I smile because be is so sweet.

We walk to the backyard.

"Look who is awake " Peyton says

"Yeah well I was tired "

"Goodmorning" Bradley says "did you have a nice sleep"

"Definitely " I remember falling asleep laying my head on his shoulder

"Thats good hey can I talk to you alone real quick?"

"Sure"

*Rowan's POV *

"Guys! They so like eachother can y'all not see that"

"I noticed" Peyton says

"Yeah they do I think they'd be a great couple"

"For real hashtag brabrina! Am I right?!"

*Bradley's POV*

"About last night... I'm sorry I kissed you. I just couldn't help myself you were just so beautiful and your eyes were shining and I ju-..." Sabrina cuts me off

"I liked it" she said smiling

"You did?" I say with a huge grin

"Yeah it was nice. And I felt something when we kissed. I- I really like you Bradley."

"I did too I felt sparks.  Sabrina I've never felt this way about anyone else. And I'm not just saying that I'm serious."

She just stands there smiling

"Sabrina... I would be the happiest loser ever if you'd be my girlfriend. Will you make me the happiest, luckiest loser ever?" I say smiling

"Of course I will...loser" she looks at.me and I smile. I lean towards her and smash my lips into hers.

"Omg are you guys like going out?!" Rowan asks yelling

I nod my head and she runs back outside yelling "guys they go out!!"

I laugh and give Sabrina another peck on the lips. I grab her hands and intertwine our hands together and walk outside.

*Sabrina's POV*

Oh my flipping peanuts he asked me out. I'm like the luckiest girl ever. I know I'll be happy with him.

We walk outside and everyone is smiling at us. We go and sit down and right when we do Rowan yells. "I cant even right now. You two are s'cute."

We all laugh. We sit outside for a little while then everyone goes home to get dressed at stuff.

"Ill be back later Sabrina." Bradley says giving me a peck on the lips.

I run upstairs and take a shower and get dressed.

About an hour there is a knock at my door. I think its Bradley but when I open the door it not....its Kyle.

"Kyle?" Kyle was this guy I use to have a huge crush on last year. We use to talk until he ditched me for this other girl. After that I lost all feelings for him.

"Hey Sabrina can we talk?"

"Umm sure" I walk outside and close the door.

"I know its been a while but lately I just can't get you out of my mind."

"Stop"

"Sabrina I like you... I like you a lot and I'm sorry for ditching you for Kayla it was stupid of me" I just stand there "I should have never and I know its been a long time but I'm sorry. I just can't stop thinking about you"

"Kyle I can't. I liked you a lot. 'Liked' as in past tense, not anymore. You hurt me and I lost all feelings I had for you."

"I know and I'm sor-"

"I don't care. You had your chance. I have a boyfriend now and I'm happy with him"

Kyle then tried to kiss me but I push him away.

"Go away!" He tries again "go away!" I yell again

"Dude get away from my girlfriend" Bradley comes up and pushes him out of the way.

"Whatever man. Don't worry ...I love Sabrina and ill do anything to make her mine." Then he walks away

"You okay" Bradley asks

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks. "

"No problem. Ill keep you safe Sabrina....always"

I just stand there...in his arms. I feel safe. But I hope Kyle doesn't try and hurt Bradley. 

_______

Haha this is sooooo dumb so oh well You Can't Blame A Girl For Trying .....to write a book.