Cheer up

*Sabrina's POV*

"Sabrina you have to get up and go to school" my sister Sarah says

"What's the point"

"Your life is not over just because you and Bradley broke up"

"Well the happy part of my life is over so"

"Sabrina just get up and get ready you've got an hour"

I drag myself out pf bed and to the bathroom. I take a shower and get dressed.

I honestly don't even care how I look right now. I dry my hair and out it up in a bun, I put some leggings on and a sweater then I put on my boots. I brush my teeth and go downstairs

"You look like a super model" Sarah says sarcastically

"Thanks" I give her a fake smile

"What's up my people" Rowan says barging in

"Hey Rowan" Sarah says

I just give her a nod.

"Woah Sab what's up with you?"

"Her and Bradley broke up"

"Sabrina I'm so sorry. Don't worry he is a jerk"

"A jerk that I still love" I mumble

"Look after school we are gonna go out. You, Sarah, and I will partaayyy all night. Hashtag girl night."

I just give her a faint smile and we go to the car.

*Rowan's POV*

Wow Sabrina is a wreck. I look over at her only to find her crying. I can't stand seeing her like this. I scoot closer to her and wrap my arms around her.

"Its gonna be okay Sabrina" I say trying to comfort her

"Thank Rowboat I'm glad I have a friend like you"

I smile at her.

"We are gonna have fun tonight and you will forget all about this. We'll find you a new guy."

"Baby steps" Sarah says

We laugh. When we get to school Sabrina and I walk into history. Bradley isn't there.

"Hey" Peyton and Corey say

"Hi"

We all are talking and laughing. Then he walks in.

*Bradley's POV*

When I walk into the classroom Sabrina, Rowan, Peyton and Corey are all talking and laughing. Rowan looks over at me and gives me a death glare.

Sabrina must've seen Rowan looking at me because she turns and looks at me.

Our eyes connect. I can see the hurt in her eyes. She turns her head breaking eye contact.

I walk to my seat and just put my head down.

I wish Sabrina knew how much I missed her. I wish she knew how much I still loved her.

*Sabrina's POV*

When I see Bradley my heart just dies. I can't stand seeing him and not talking. I hate this so much.

"Okay Mr. Simpson is out today so I'm gonna fill in for him. My name is Mr. Johnson. Mr. Simpson said that today would be a free day for you guys. I don't care what you do but just don't get too loud and don't do anything stupid. Have fun"

Everyone starts talking but I just sit om the floor in the corner and pull out my phone.

I'm on twitter just reading tweets. Twitter makes me happy because everyone is so funny.

Someone comes and sits next to me. I look up and its Bradley.

"Hey" he says with slight smile

__________

Them Brabrina pics this past weekend doe. It was too much for me too handle.

#brabrina4life

The Girl With The Blue Eyes (Brabrina Fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें