Broken Hearts

*Bradley's POV*

I've felt so bead ever since that day that Brittany kissed me. I don't know why I liked it. I guess its cause Brittany and I never kissed when we dated. But that shouldn't be why I liked it.

I need to talk to someone.

"Hey can I talk to you about something " I say walking into Bryson's room

"Sure lil man"

"You know Brittany?"

"Your ex Brittany"

"Yeah....ummm she kissed me the other day"

"What does Sabrina know"

"Yeah yeah we got all that fixed but... the thing is ....I - I kinda liked the kiss"

"Woah Bradley. I mean that's a tough one. Do you love Sabrina?"

"Of course"

"How long have y'all been dating "

"About 4 months now"

He nods his head.

"Maybe you still have feelings for Brittany"

Do I? No. I can't... I love Sabrina.

"Maybe you and Sabrina need a break"

I walk out and over to Sabrina's house.

I knock on her door and she answers with a big smile.

"Hey handsome what's up?"

"Can we talk" her smile fades

"Okay ..."

"You know when Brittany kissed me....ummm well I kinda liked it." She looks hurt

"Bryson said maybe I still have feelings for Brittany... and maybe I do. I don't know yet. He said maybe we need a break to give me time to sort out my feelings. Sorry Sabrina "

She has tears running down her face.

"Sorry isn't enough to fix my heart this time Bradley"

Then she slams the door in my face.

*Sabrina's POV*

I run up to my room bawling my eyes out. Thank goodness no one is home.

I run into my room and slam the door. I rip every picture I have of us off the wall. I then look down at the heart shaped  necklace he gave me a while ago and Yank it off my neck and stomp on it, breaking it into a million pieces. Just like he did with my heart.

I love Bradley and all thanks to Brittany ....he doesn't love me.

Why... am I not enough for Bradley?

*Bradley's POV*

I just made the biggest mistake. Why am I so stupid. She'll never forgive me.

I love that girl to death and I dont why I  liked the kiss with Brittany. But I wish she had never come here. I wish she had never kissed me.

Bryson was wrong. I don't have feelings for Brittany and I never will.

I need to fix things because I can't live without Sabrina. She is my everything.

_____________