I love you

*Sabrina's POV*

Kyle has been texting me all day but I haven't answered. Oh look here is another one.

Kyle- Sabrina I like you a lot

Kyle- please answer me

Kyle- Ill treat you so much better than that guy

Lie.

Kyle- I'm sorry for everything

Kyle- Sabrina you have been running through my mind all week. I can't get your ocean blue eyes, beautiful blonde hair, and that smile that makes me melt away, out if my mind. You are all I think about

Kyle- Sabrina AnnLynn Carpenter I think I love you....

I froze.

He loves me? No. He is gonna do the same thing he did before. Plus I like Bradley a lot. He has my heart.

I'm gonna tell Kyle that.

Me- Kyle ... I use to like you "use to." NOT ANYMORE! You broke my heart and I can't trust you with it again. I'm sorry but no I don't like you like that anymore. Also I  like Bradley he is my BOYFRIEND! He now has my heart and I know he won't break it. He makes me really happy. Understand that... please.

Kyle- okay Sabrina... I understand. I love you but I see that you don't feel the same way. Ill leave you alone. You said your happy with Bradley and as much as it hurts for me to let you go, I have to because I want you to be happy. I still want to be your friend though. Sorry again for everything I did to you. Sorry for hurting you. I love you ....bye.

Ugh why does he say all this now. Whatever I don't care I have Bradley and he is all I need.

*Bradley's POV*

I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown- I'm gonna leave Sabrina alone but Im still not over her. If you hurt her I swear I WILL HURT YOU! I hurt her and I regret it.  I don't wanna see her hurt again. I want to see her happy and she says you make her happy. If you make her happy then, okay. This is hard for me but its the right thing to do. But I would like your permission to be her friend. I don't want you mad at me.

Should I? Maybe ...he seems like he really cares and that he really is sorry. I'm glad he is thinking about Sabrina and not himself. I think it'll be okay if they are friends.

Me- okay... I'm guessing this is Kyle. I think Sabrina would like to have you as a friend again. Also I'd never ever hurt her.

Kyle- thanks man. I would also like to be your friend and I'm sorry about what I did yesterday.

Me- its okay. Its the past lets forget about it.

Kyle- great thanks again man :)

*Sabrina's POV*

I'm sitting in my room thinking about Bradley since I haven't seen him all day. Then he facetimes me. Yay!

B- hey beautiful

S-hey (I say smiling)

B- Kyle texted me

S-same and really? Why?

B- he wanted to say that he'd back off and he wants to be friends with you and I. Oh and he said sorry. Why did he text you?

S- at first he said he loved me and stuff then after I told him I didn't like him he said okay. He said he'd leave me alone. But that he still wanted to be friends.

What did you say to him.

B- oh okay and I said okay and I forgave home

S- you know...you are one great guy Bradley.

He just smiles.

S- hey I have to go. Talk to you later okay?

B- sure thing. Bye.

I end the call.

Wow, Kyle is really trying to fix things.

I need to go get ready for this family dinner we are having. We are gonna go eat out at some fancy place.

I take a shower, put on a white dress and some small wedges. I curl my hair and put on a tad bit of makeup.

"Hey Sabri-" my sister starts while coming into my room "Sabrina!  You look great. You know it's just dinner right?"

"Yeah I know, but I wanted to get a little dressed up"

"Well are you ready?"

"Yep lets go"

~after dinner~

"Wow dinner was great! Thanks for bringing up here!"

"No problem" my dad says

We go home and I call Bradley.

He answers.

"Hey baby"

Baby? Oh my that makes me get butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey Bradley. Wanna go for a walk?"

"Of course"

"Alright Ill see yah then"

I go and change into yoga pants and a T-shirt. I put my hair up and throw on my sweatshirt and put on my Converse.

I walk outside and Bradley is waiting for me on the porch.

"Hey you look great" he gives me a kiss on the cheek

"I literally just threw this on"

"You could dress like a hobo and still look beautiful"

I just stand there smiling.

He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together. We start walking down the street.

We talk about our day and what we did.

"I missed you today" I say

"I missed you too baby"

There he goes with saying baby again. I  feel butterflies again. I look up at him and smiles.  He looks down at me. His eyes are sparkling, it's like his eyes put me in a trance. I can't stop staring.

He leans in. We kiss. He puts his hands on my cheeks. We continue to kiss and I wrap my arms around him. We separate. He puts his forehead on mine and kisses me again. This is perfect.

"I love you" Bradley says. My heart literally flutters

"I love you too"

He picks me up and twirls me around and gives me another kiss.

Could life get any better?