FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

Por zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... Mais

prologue
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

chapter one

4K 184 13
Por zeehijabi1234

Amira👆

Amira's POV

"Get up we will be late for classes" Abeedah my roommate and also my friend was waking me up.

"Up I am" I said rubbing my eyes.

"I will not allow you sleep after fajir again" she stormed to the bath room and I sat on my bed.

I live in Malaysia with uncle Mark and is wife but I school in Italy studying fine art.

My mum did not want me to leave Malaysia and study in Italy but I really heard alot about Italy.

Abeedah came out of the washroom mumbling things. I rolled my eyes and went to the toilet.

****

"Done" I stood up and picked my bag and joined Abeedah.

"Shall we?" She looked at my dressing and scoff.

"I love the way I dress" I back my bag and we went to my car and got ready for uni.

"Beeda dad sent me $150,000 and that means we will be going for shopping this weekend."

She smiled and gave me a side hug. "As if you know I need to change my wardrobe" I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

***

"Class was hell today" I sat near beedah on a bench.

"You complaining" she rolled her eyes and I got annoyed.

"What is it with you and rolling your eyes?" I asked annoyingly.

"Hahahahaha" she laughed out. And I closed my ear.

"I still wanna hear so shut the fuck up and spill out" I said dryly.

"Firstly language, I will not let you use that language for me and secondly you started the rolling eyes game" I looked at her angrily.

"Are you trying to get back at me?" She smirked and i felt like wiping the smirk out of her face with a punch.

"Chill mate, you acted same yesterday and I did not go this red with anger yesterday" she tried suppressing her laughter. One thing with me is that I go red when am angry.

"You caused it yesterday" I cried out.

"You don't have to cry daddy's girl" she said smiling devilishly.
She calls me daddy's girl when I hardly leave with my parent, I just go meet my family only on vacation.

"Don't you dear start beedah, I am not a daddy's girl" she rolled her eyes at me.

"You will hate my own beedah you know when my mood changes you can't handle it" she gave me the fake smile before rolling her big blue hazel eyes.

***

"Am fine Ummi, how is Nasser and Hilwa?" I asked my mum who called me.

"They are fine and how are you?"

"Allhamdullilahi Ummi, how is father?, he sent me my ticket to Australia so I will not be coming for vacations" I told my mum.

"Oh, yeah but I really want you to come, your cousin sister khadija will be here" .

"Uncle Umar's daughter, I wish I could come but mom I have to go and draw and paint. I just discovered this beautiful places in Australia and my gallery is doing very fine but I promise to come" I assured her.

"How is Italy and have you drew anything so far?" .

"Yea, I drew and paint but mum school is hectic"

"How is Abeedah?".

"She is cool and she also sent her regards to you Ummi".

"Okay, don't forget to pray and read your Quran on time, love you" that is what she always say before ending the call.

"Love you too mum" I ended the call and picked my laptop editing my drawing.

***

We finished fajir prayer and I decided to go on a work.

"Mind joining me?" I asked Abeedah.

"No Mira I want to sleep" I changed into my tracksuit and wrapped my veil neatly on my head.

I stepped out of the hostel and went to the main gate.

***

I came back to the room and laid on my bed. Abeedah is in the toilet because the shower is on.

She came out drying her long black hair with a towel. I really envied her black hair. Mine is brown.

I entered the washroom and did my morning business.

I wore a baggy trousers and a blue loose shirt before topping to with a black hoodie and blue veil.

I did not apply any makeups. Abeedah was still making up. She takes her time to makeup and she does not even have a boyfriend. Boys approach her and she turns them down. As for me no boy ever approached me, because of the way I dress and I am cool with it.

"Hey, let go" she grabbed her hand bag and I grab my bag and back it. I threw the car key at her.

"What, no way I am driving today" she threw the key on the bed.

I rolled my eyes and left the room.

She came out of the room and headed to the car. She mumbled something In Pakistani before entering the car. I smiled secretly.

"I will get b you" she said. There is no day that we will not fight but not physical fight.

***

"See you after classes" I said to her and rolled my eyes and went for my classes.

"So guys today we will be having an important test" Mrs. S Lucas said. I scoffed as she started sharing our paper.

"Mira you got an idea" Antonio my seatmate asked me.

"Tony, I was not ready for this test at all" he turn to Leo sitting at my right hand side.

"Dude, any Idea?" Leo scoffed and looked at me.

"Mira can to something" Leo said. I was about blasting the idiot when the lecturer spoke.

"You have forty five minute to edit that drawing in your laptop".

Jeez, everyone bought their laptop out.

"20 marks" she added. No one is ready to miss that mark.

"I got it" I looked at my seatmates who quickly snapped their head at me.

"No tricks" Leo said. They no that I love playing tricks.

"For once, not now" Tony added. I smirked at them.

"Fine no pranks no tricks but you guys will have to buy me a hoodie each" guess you guys know that I love wearing hoodies.

"Are you trying to bribe us" Tony said annoyingly.

"I will like to start now cause I don't got all days but if you guys are ready tell me" I smirked at them evilly.

"Fine" they both said in union. We finished the test and submitted it through her e-mail.

***

"So what colour are you guys getting me?" I asked as we stepped out of the class.

"I will get you pink and Leo decided on getting you yellow" Tony answered.

I looked at them weirdly. "You love the colours?" Leo asked.

"Shut it, do I look like a kid begging you for lollipop. I prefer brown" I said annoyingly.

"Fine, so what of that your beautiful friend Abeedah?" Leo asked smirking.

"Cool' I gave them a short reply.

"Seriously her beauty makes me crazy" Leo said. I smirked and they looked at me.

"Wake up from your slumber or will I say dreamworld" I smiled and tony scoffed. I giggled at the two friends.

"See you guys tomorrow, I got to go" I bid them goodbye and headed for the car.

Abeedah was already waiting for me. I approached her and she turned her gaze at me.

If looks kills someone I am supposed to be laying six feet in the ground.

I rolled my eyes and got into the car. She entered and slammed the door making me flinch back.

I am allergic to noise and loud sound that is my only weakness.

Mum told me another story entirely about dad and I was really disappointed in both of them because they lied to me but who am I to stay away from them. They brought me to this world and they are also my family.

***

We finished eating dinner and sat on the bed.

"Mira, can you please pass me the iPad?" I rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing on my laptop.

"I am talking to you" I played dumb and continue what I was doing. She stood up and picked the iPad.

"You are a jerk" she spat out.

"Hmm" I gave her an innocent face.

"Why do you always have to be a parasite" she said annoyingly.

I off the light and was about to sleep when she on it again.

"What the fuck?" I got red instantly.

"You know I don't sleep with light off". No way she must off that light.

I off the light with the remote controller. "You know I don't sleep with light on, so Abeedah you better sleep. I am in the room nothing will bite you" I got under the covers.

"If you don't on the light I will scream" I quickly jerked up.

"You I am allergic to that and don't even try it". She on the light and I had no choice because I know she will surely scream or do anything stupid.

"We will be going for shopping tomorrow" I said facing the ceiling.

"Yeah, you said that and are you still going to Australia this vacation?" She asked me.

"If Allah wills, I really wanna go for a world tour".

"Yeah that has always being your dream since from highschool" Abeedah has being my friend since from creche and she was given scholarship into the university of Italy so I followed her.

"Abeedah, do you really wanna come with me to Australia" I asked hopping she will say yes.

"No, I have things to do during this vacation and you know" I really want her to come with me.

"I really want you to come with me" I confessed.

"Some other time, you know my mama and papa wants me to come to Pakistan because since they left Malaysia to Pakistan, I have no visited them"

"Okay, but it will be fun if you follow me, but you have to be with your parent na".

"Yeah, you know mama and papa is even talking about my marriage"

"Oh, so you are getting married any moment from now?".

"Nah, they are not forcing me but I think so".

"Who is the unlucky guy?" I asked sitting up.

"Don't get on my nerves why on earth will you call my future husband unlucky?" She was really annoyed.

"Because any man that is gonna get married to you have to be physically stable in terms of physical combat" I smirked at her.

"Are you calling me a bully, a fighter". She looks like she want to explode.

"I did not call you any of that but it seems like you know your attitude than I do" I better escape before she pounce on me.

"You" she hit me with a pillow. Pillow fight.

"You see you are even showing me your real self. I have not said much and you have already started bullying and hitting me. Take it or you leave it you are a bully". She was red with anger. I quickly hit her with my pillow.

We started a pillow fight and no one was ready to let go.

I ran and picked my bathroom slippers and threw it at her.

"Did you just hit me with that?" I gave her an innocent smile.

"You are dead Mira, wait for me there" I wait for you. She got of the bed and was about to approach me when I started running round the bed. Thank Allah the bed is in the middle of the room.

"Catch me if you can" we ran round the room throwing stuffs at each other.

"Wait until I catch you, I will show you what bully do to their victim" she threw a book at me and I dodge it.

"I am not a fool, I will not stop running" I was already getting tired and my head was spinning due to the way we were running round the room. And if I give up running, she will tickle me till I am out of breath".

"I am sorry" I said breathing hard, but I was still running.

"No, I will show you what a bully I am".

"No you are not a bully Abeedah" I beg as I collapse on the bed.

She collapsed near ne and I was waiting for her to pounce on me.

"I am tired and sleepy" she said trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah, same here" I said breathing hard.

"You caused it and I am not letting go, I will get back at you tomorrow morning.

She got under the covers and I did the same.

We prayed before sleeping.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

What do you guys think about the first chapter. Hope you are loving it.

Stay happy and make sure to

Vote💜
Comment📝
Share👥
Follow👪

Word count

2153.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

488K 25.5K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories
648K 13.6K 50
"Leave me. I want to go home" said Madhu with lot of fear in her eyes while watching a man coming near her. "I said you can't go anywhere.You are min...
588K 4.6K 7
(Available on Novelcat mobile app and website) She is a very simple and innocent girl. She is a type whom every parent would be proud to have as a ch...
1.2M 54.3K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...