They're What?

By bokuto_koutarouu

The billionaire playboy is in love with the wizard. What else can happen? Violin AU and IronStrange and Supe... More

The Meeting that Changed Everything
Peter's Entrance
Hey, I'm Wade
Did I Just Come Out To Who?
Wat Happened-
Auditions
Boyfriend
Concert Night
I'm Sick...
TeAaA That Was Spilled
On Our Way To Disneyland!
ToNy GoT tO Be ExTrA
Disney Rides!
Stephen...Will You...
Sister Scrumptious Sickness
Animals and A Random Scene
Secrets and Fears
The Last Day
Back To School...Or is it? (Irondad Moment)
Now It's Back To School
Do You Accept The Challenge?
Tony's Problems Need To Be Fixed
Peter's Competition (Song is what Peter performed)
Touring London (Part 1) and Brotherly Love
Touring London (Part 2)
The Wedding
Leaving London
Wade's Accident
Popular Kid
Last Day of School and Visiting the Guardians of the Galaxy
Thanos is Invading (Btw Loki is alive and is fighting with the Avengers!)
Mind Stone Raid
Perimeter Scan
Knowhere Fail
Back on Earth, But What About Vision
Crashing into Titan
Gamora's Death
In Wakanda
Thanos's Success (Part 1)
My Next Few Story Ideas
Thanos's Success (Part 2)
Fading...
Home
Meeting Steve Again
Five Years Later
Trying To Find The Others
In Japan and New Asgard
Tony and Scott's Plan
Location of The Stones
The Time Portal
Now We Can Get The Stones
NYC Stones (Part 1)
NYC Stones (Part 2)
Sacrifice
Nebula's Fall
Reality Stone and Reuniting
1970: A Year We Can't Forget
Back In The Lab and Depressed
Nano Gauntlet
Thanos's Revenge
Worthy
Reappearing
Fight Of Our Lives
Rebuilt
Winners!
Announcements!

Dance Night

1.2K 42 2
By bokuto_koutarouu

Peter was on the bus and was excited to see Wade. The dance was tonight. Peter was talking to Ned about the dance.

"Ned, are you going with someone today?", asked Peter.

"No...but can I go with you and Wade?", asked Ned.

"Sure. Are you bringing anyone, like a friend?", asked Peter.

"Michelle wants to go with me just to tag along.", replied Ned.

"That's fine, I guess.", said Peter.

They then arrived at the school and everyone was talking about the dance. Peter was looking for Wade and saw him at his locker. He looked off, so Peter checked on him.

"Wade, what's wrong?", asked Peter.

"Nothing...", said Wade on the verge of tears.

"Wade...", said Peter.

Wade then burst into tears and sat down on the floor next to his locker. Peter sat next to him and wrapped his arm around him.

"I'm...I'm j-just nervous for t-the dance...it just..", stuttered Wade crying.

"What? That were going to be judged?", asked Peter.

"No...my dad is going to be there...", said Wade.

"So? What so bad about that?", asked Peter.

"He's...he's...he doesn't know that I'm gay...and he'll kill me if he finds out I'm with you.", replied Wade filled with tears.

"You haven't came out yet? I came out to my parents a week or two ago.", said Peter.

"I'm too scared...and my parents hate the LGBT community...", said Wade.

"You're not ready yet? But haven't you known that you're gay for a long time?", asked Peter.

"Yea...but...", said Wade on the verge of tears again.

"It's okay Wade...I'll ask Ned and Michelle if they can watch for your dad so you don't get caught.", said Peter.

"Thanks Pete.", said Wade.

They both got up and held hands and walked to Tech together. They then continued on with their day and were thinking about the dance. The school day ended and then Peter and Ned on the bus. When Peter arrived at the Avengers building, he immediately ran into Tony and Stephen's room. They were watching a movie and then got startled when Peter ran into their room.

"Pete! What's the problem?", asked Tony.

"Can we go tuxedo shopping?", asked Peter smiling.

"Wait...is the dance tonight?", asked Tony.

"Ya.", replied Peter.

"Well, just go in our closet...we already bought tuxedos for you.", said Stephen sipping on his coffee.

Peter walked into their closet and saw that they bought him like ten tuxedos. He just stood in the closet and was smiling so much.

"So Peter, how do like the tuxes?", asked Tony smiling.

"You guys are the best!", exclaimed Peter.

He then hugged Tony and Stephen and started looking through the tuxedos. When he looked at the first tuxedo, he looked the tag and literally started freaking out.

"You guys are sooo extra! You bought me a freaking $10,000 Ralph Lauren tuxedo!",

exclaimed Peter.

"So I'm guessing the other ones we can return?", asked Stephen.

They all started laughing and Peter got changed into the tuxedo.

"How do I look?", asked Peter.

"You look great! It fits perfectly!", said Tony smiling.

"What are you giving Wade?", asked Stephen.

"I got a flower for him.", said Peter smiling.

"We kinda thought we would help you get him something.", said Tony.

Tony and Stephen pulled a box from their bed and opened it. Peter looked in the box and saw a box of gold coins.

"Um...what is this stuff?", asked Peter confused.

"Their gold coins with the Zodiac signs.", replied Stephen.

"Thanks...but what do with them?", asked Peter.

"Apparently they can make relationships stronger, according to Stephen.", replied Tony.

"Oh. That's actually really nice. Thank you guys.", said Peter smiling.

Peter then hugged them again and then looked at the clock. It was 6:30 and the dance starts at 7:30.

"We need to pick up Wade now. What car are we taking?", asked Tony.

"Um...what about the White Bentley.", said Peter smiling.

"Ok, kiddo.", said Tony smiling back.

Tony and Peter got into the car while Stephen was on the balcony waving. They then left the driveway and were on their way to Wade's house.

"Wait...I need to text him to see if his dad isn't home.", said Peter.

"Why?", asked Tony.

"His dad doesn't know that Wade is gay and doesn't want him dating guys.", replied Peter.

"Wait, his dad is against the LGBT community? That's just...", said Tony.

"I know! He started crying this morning because he told me that his dad hates gays.", said Peter.

"Go text him to see if his dad left.", said Tony.

Peter took out his phone and made a group chat with Wade, Ned, and Michelle.

Group Chat Made with: MyBoyfriendWade, NedTheStarWarsKid, and Michelle

Petey: Hi people

MyBoyfriendWade: Heyyyyyyy

NedTheStarWarsKid: Are you on your way?

Michelle: Yea, but ewww, Peter is in the group chat. Jk

Petey: Wow, thx

MyBoyfriendWade: My dad left btw Peter. You can come over now.

Michelle: OOOH Wade.

MyBoyfriendWade: StOp BuLlyInG Me

Petey: I'm in front rn.

Peter got out of the car and walked up to Wade's house. Peter was extremely nervous and was hesitant when he knocked on the door. The door opened and was greeted by Wade's mom.

"Hi! Are you Peter?", asked Wade's mom.

"Uh, yea.", said Peter nervously.

"I've been waiting to meet you! You are definitely the guy I want my son to date!", exclaimed Wade's mom.

"Thanks.", said Peter smiling.

"Come in. Wade! Peter is here!", said Wade's mom.

Peter walked in and sat down on the couch. He looked around and saw lots of pictures of Wade with his family. He saw that Wade had a collection of Pokemon cards on the mantle near the door. After about five minutes, Wade came down the stairs. Peter and Wade looked at each other is awe because of what they were wearing.

"Wade...you look so nice. And for once you did you hair.", said Peter smiling.

"Thanks Pete.", said Wade smiling back.

"Wade, make sure you don't run into your dad. You know how he is...", said Wade's mom.

"Don't worry. I asked some of my friends to watch for Wade's dad.", said Peter.

"Thank you Peter! You can call me Janice, by the way.", replied Wade's mom.

"Bye mom! See you later!", exclaimed Wade.

Wade opened the door for Peter and was smirking for some reason.

"Peter...you lookin' thicc right now.", said Wade flirtatiously.

"Oh my god Wade...", said Peter laughing.

Wade and Peter then got into the car.

"Hi Wade! How are you doing?", asked Tony.

"I'm doing great since I'm with Pete.", said Wade smiling.

"Wade...", said Peter smiling.

Peter and Wade's phone then started to ring. Michelle and Ned started a FaceTime group. Peter answered and then saw Ned and Michelle.

"Are you already at the school Ned?", asked Peter.

"Yeah, Michelle is with me as well. They haven't opened the doors yet.", replied Ned.

"Hey Peter. Where's Wade?", said Michelle.

"I'm right here, Michelle.", said Wade.

"Are you guys near at least?", asked Ned.

"We're actually in the front.", said Peter.

"You are? Wait...are you in the White Bentley?", asked Michelle.

"Yup.", the both said.

They then ended the call and Ned saw Peter in the car. Ned waved and Peter and Wade waved back. Tony pulled up to the front of the school.

"Okay guys...have fun, but not too much fun.", said Tony smiling.

"Ok Irondad. See you later!", exclaimed Peter as he got out of the car.

"Thank you, Mr. Stark.", said Wade.

They both got out of the car and met up with Ned and Michelle. The doors were open now and everyone was walking in. Peter and Wade immediately walked onto the dance floor and started dancing with the other kids. Ned and Michelle were hesitant but walked onto the dance floor as well. Everyone was having a good time. Wade and Peter were dancing until Ned tapped on Peter's shoulder.

"Hide! Wade's dad is coming! Or just like dance with Michelle!", exclaimed Ned.

Peter then ran over to Michelle and started dancing around her. Wade heard what Ned and saw Peter left. His dad then found Wade and looked at him.

"Wade, were you dancing with a guy?", said Wade's dad slightly angry.

"Um...that was just my friend,", said Wade, "he just went to get a drink.", fibbed Wade.

"Ok...", said Wade's dad.

Wade's dad then left and Wade let out a huge sigh of relief. He then found Peter and they continued dancing. Michelle and Ned were dancing with Peter and Wade. They were laughing and were having a great time. After about two hours, the dance was coming to an end. The last song was for the slow dance. Peter and Wade were on the dance floor with everyone else. The couples were looking at Peter and Wade and smiled at them. One of Peter's friends walked over to them and whispered to Peter that Wade and him looked perfect together. Wade and Peter smiled. The song was near the end and some of the couples started kissing. Wade and Peter looked into each others eyes.

"You look so beautiful, Pete.", said Wade smiling.

"This is the best day ever.", said Peter smiling back.

"Kiss me, Pete.", said Wade.

"Wade...", said Peter smiling.

They then started kissing and some of the kids around them were clapping. The song ended and everyone was talking. Wade finished the kiss and Peter looked into his eyes. They walked out of the school and saw Tony in the front building in the White Bentley.

"So...how was it?", asked Tony smiling.

"It was amazing.", said Peter and Wade smiling at each other.

"Wade is staying with us tonight by the way.", said Tony.

"Yay...", said Peter sleepily.

"Wow, he passed out on my shoulder.", said Wade.

"OOF.", said Tony laughing.

Tony then drove back to the Avengers building and when they arrived, Stephen was in the front smiling in his pajamas

"How was it?", asked Stephen.

"They said it was amazing.", said Tony smiling.

"Well, we better bring them to bed.", chuckled Stephen.

They both brought them into the Avengers building and then brought them to their room. Wade wrapped his arm around Peter and Peter smiled.

"I'm so happy right now.", said Tony on the verge of tears of joy.

"This reminds me of high school for us.", said Stephen.

They then kissed and went to bed filled with happiness.

1640 Words!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 27 19
How did I fall for this man?! Constructive criticism and suggestions are more than welcome! Story & Emma and other characters are my own. Marvel cha...
20.2K 1K 27
"You are my light, even though you are darkness." *\*\*\ Just your average fairy tale story where a vampire falls in love with the human hunter who k...
17.6K 317 13
Them: 2 HOT best friends with different pasts. Her: a sassy, homeless girl that locked her feelings away. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°...
319 5 9
"Couldn't agree more dad." I felt my heart skip a beat. He suddenly looked suprised. "I-i..."i quickly interrupted him with a hug. "You know that i l...